Sister Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth - thanks.

Me - so after what you told me yesterday, it really excites you that your brother has seen that photo?

Beth - yep.

Me - so what now?

Beth - it's a shame you're three hundred miles away. If you were here I reckon you'd be straight into my room to feel them.

Me - and would you let me?

I knew I was crossing the line but the alternative was to switch off my phone and go to bed. Being somewhat sex starved this week I knew I couldn't do that.

Beth - ah so you admit you would want to.

Me - maybe, or maybe I'm just playing.

Beth - I'd let you.

Me - or I could just go upstairs and do the same to Sara's.

Beth - she's asleep and I'm not and I'm naked and wet.

Me - how wet?

Beth - very. I'm wet for my big brother........

Me - you're just teasing....

In return I got another picture. This time of two of her fingers. The tips were glistening with moisture.

Beth - that's how wet. And I wish it was your cock not my fingers....

Me - you'd run a mile if I tried to put my cock in you!

Beth - maybe you'll have to try.

Me - how did this conversation get like this? Two days ago you message me asking for help with your homework and now we're talking about me trying to fuck you?

She didn't reply for about ten minutes.

Beth - sorry, I have school in the morning and it's after one. I have to go. Text me tomorrow night.

Me - are you ok?

Beth - I'm fine. Mark I just came thinking about you fucking me. I'm exhausted!!!!! Goodnight.

I didn't reply. I just pulled down my shorts and jerked off. Thinking about my little sister.

The next night was Friday night. The last night of the vacation. Tomorrow I would be home and in the same house as my sister. We had sexted. I don't know how it started but it had. And despite having had numerous chances to stop it I had carried on. I had deleted the messages, but not before saving the image of her tits in a private file.

Sara led me up to bed at about ten and despite her still not being well, we had sex. I came hard and a lot. She joked about how built up I must have been because I was really energetic in our lovemaking. Once she had fallen asleep I crept out of bed and downstairs. It was just after midnight.

Me - are you awake?

Beth - I was just about to send naked pics to Mark. Thinking you had got bored with me!!

Me - you weren't.

Beth - Joking!! Hey listen...... I thought next time I stay at Mark and Lisa's, they've invited me in two weeks, I might try and let him see me naked. You know, return the favor. What do you think?

Me - are you serious?

Beth - maybe. You know it turns me on.

Me - did you like seeing him naked?

Beth - Ok, here goes..........yes I admit that seeing my older brother, who's ten years older than me, naked, did turn me on and yes I have diddled myself regularly since it happened. Happy?

Me - seriously?

Beth - yeah, you know I've fantasised about fucking him ever since. Downstairs on the couch while his wife sleeps upstairs. But I also fantasise about fucking you. And dad. And Megan's dad. And her little brother. And Uncle Jack.

Me - I never know when you're being serious.....

Beth - come to my room tomorrow night and find out....

Me - yeah right.

Beth - send me a dick pic.

Me - no.

My phone buzzed and a picture of her lying on her bed naked appeared. And then more. All nudes, getting more graphic and explicit. Her tits, her pussy, her cunt lips in close up, her juicy wet cunt pulled open by her fingers. Eight pictures in total.

Me - stop. STOP!

Beth - I want you so much right now.

Me - STOP. You don't mean it.

Beth - I'm turning my phone off now. Come to my room tomorrow night. After mom and dad have gone to bed.

Me - what if I don't?

Beth - you will.

And I did......

12