Sister slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a much better fuck than I could have imagined," Henry tells me. I smile but no words can form. The orgasm was too intense. "Not the best I have ever had." He pulls his cock from me and I hear him walking towards the front of me. "But we will get you there."

"What?" I ask confused. My breathing fast and heavy.

My little brother now stands in front of me. His cum soaked cock points right at me. I feel his hands lift my chin and open my mouth. He slides his still hard dick through my lips and to the back of my throat. I gag but I have no choice but to take me.

"Oh yes my dear sister. This was not a one time thing. I came inside your cunt. It's now mine." Henry slowly fucks my face as he talks to me. My senses overwhelmed by tasting both of our juices plus both of my holes. "You can still have your fun with your boyfriend but when I need to cum, you are mine. Never ignore my call or text or I'll show your boyfriend the video I took of you begging for my cock. You will do everything I ask. Do you understand?" Henry takes his cock out of my mouth so I can answer.

"Yes little brother," I answer happily. "My body is yours. You can use it as you wish. I need your big dick." I can't believe how cock craved I have become for my brother. I want nothing more than to be his sex puppet. "I will do anything for you."

"That's a good big sister."

Henry shoves his cock back into my mouth. I couldn't believe how hard he still is. My body shakes back and forth as he starts to roughly throat fuck me. I can feel my brothers cum start dripping out of my fucked hole and slide down my leg. Henry stays hard for another few minutes before he starts going soft in my mouth. He pulls the semi hard dick from my mouth, slides it all over my face then backs away. Slowly, my brother starts to undo my bindings.

"Oh and you don't have to worry about your boyfriend. While you were in the shower I sent him a text saying you weren't feeling well. He wasn't happy about it but oh well. It was worth it."

I say nothing as my little brother finishes unbinding me. He helps me to my feet and holds me close to his naked body. My arms wrap around him as he pulls me in close. His tongue pushes past my lips and we make out passionately. My body melts against him as we kiss. Henry then steps away, winks at me and leaves the room. I hear the door to his bedroom close.

After a moment of standing in the doorway, naked, fucked and leaking of cum, I head to the bathroom to shower. My mind racing through the past thirty minutes or so. Tons of questions go through my head. Why did my brother do this? Why didn't I fight more? Why did I enjoy it so much? Why do I want more? Why am I so turned on thinking about how he might have impregnated me? How soon until he wants me again?

12