Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
Vannah puts on a sexy dress to play decoy for Logan's boss.
5.2k words
4.49
5.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Vannah rolled a groggy head off her pillow, but her body felt well rested and relaxed. She stretched and yawned, but when her bare feet felt the berber carpet, she noticed her missing panties and suddenly the previous night came rushing back to her. So did the dread of seeing Logan again, his eyes on her as she rubbed herself to ecstasy was suddenly a humiliating memory in her mind.

Vannah's mind tried to reason, but nothing she thought of made sense. In the absence of reason, she pleaded temporary insanity. The combination of wine and sleep deprivation must have made her detached from reality for a moment. Her machinations were broken by a gentle knocking at the bedroom door. When the doorknob turned, she flung herself back into bed and partially under the covers so only her grey sweatshirt top showed. When Chloe's blonde hair and smiling face came into view, Vannah's embarrassment doubled for both herself and Logan's girlfriend.

"Hey," she held up some garment bags as she slowly became visible, "I brought you some dresses."

The blonde was already camera ready. Her hair was in a neat bun and her makeup was light and looked professionally done. A royal blue high-waisted spring dress flowed around her like something out of a movie. Vannah could feel a crust forming between her legs.

"Logan's gone to pick us up a little something to eat along the way and there's fresh towels in the bathroom for you. Why don't you go ahead and shower and we'll get you ready."

"Ok." Vannah offered, but her eyes wandered the room waiting out the awkward pause as Chloe finally realized she wanted some privacy. She stepped toward the door and then returned as if she'd forgotten something.

"Oh, by the way," she sat on the bed next to Vannah and the younger girl prayed she couldn't smell the shameful sent of her ejaculate coating her sex.

"About last night," Vannah's heart jumped into her throat, "I hope we weren't too...loud."

Chloe was sitting on the bed, legs crossed at the ankles, hands elegantly placed in her lap. Nothing of the shameless slut that had been rutting like an animal and screaming her pleasure as her lover recited vivid fantasies of fucking his stepsister. Vannah could only manage an awkward chuckle and a head shake. "Sometimes, I can be...unlady-like. I'm sorry if you heard any of it."

"No, I didn't!" Vannah shook her head again more profusely to make the lie more convincing. The two shared nervous laughs as Chloe smoothed her skirt and both women blushed and averted the others gaze momentarily.

"Well, we're all adults after all. I'll be waiting for you when you finish. I'll lay out a few things to help you get ready." Chloe glided out of the room gracefully. Vannah remembered to breathe with an audible exhale. The young dark-haired girl scrambled around the room until she found the soggy evidence of her voyeurism and hid her soiled cotton panties in one of the smaller compartments in her luggage before retrieving grey shorts and walking quickly to the bathroom.

As soon as she was standing under the massive waterfall shower head, she could feel the awkwardness of the day drifting down the drain with the water and soap. A smile even began to stretch her plump lips wide as she kicked on the body spray jets. She turned and let them knead the supple flesh of her back with hot jets of water.

When she re-emerged in her room clean and refreshed, she jumped and clutched the bath towel she was wrapped in.

The dresses were splayed on the bed and Chloe was busy with two other women who were unpacking things from bags and setting up a large mirror and high stool. A tall gangly man was standing next to the bed staring in the direction of the door as if he had been waiting for Vannah all along.

His eyes were set deep in his head and locked into a predatory stare looking at the young girl from head to toe and back up again. Dressed in all black, he slowly stepped toward her, dark eyes still roaming over her body in heated examination.

"Oh, Vannah. This is Genesio. He'll be dressing you. Genesio, this is Vannah." Chloe said matter-of-factly over her shoulder while staring into her phone. Vannah struggled to get her breathing under control as her massive chest and ample curves complicated her attempt at modesty. She pinned the towel to her body with her left arm and extended her right in greeting.

"Nice to m-"

"She will do." Genesio lifted his chin and spat his words back toward Chloe and the women working. His eyes never left the frightened twenty year old. The awkwardness between them growing unbearable, Vannah looked around nervously wishing she could put something on other than a towel that barely covered the top of her thighs.

"So you're going to dress me."

"No!" Genesio shot as he lurched forward. His face was thin with a small beauty mark on his left cheek. His buzz cut was so short she could see his scalp. Genesio's lips stretched into a devious grin in the fashionable five o'clock shadow he sported. "I am going to transform you!" he emphasized breathily waving a hand in front of his face dramatically. Vannah leaned back away from the intensity in his eyes and swallowed hard.

Vannah sat in the back seat of the luxury suv as it slowly rolled past mansions in a part of town she'd both never been in and never knew existed. Here in the cool air-conditioned cabin, cradled by the plush cognac leather was the most comfortable she'd been in the last two hours.

The spot over the bridge of her nose hurt from where they'd tweezed, her scalp felt tender and stingy from all the styling, and her legs and trim were on fire from all the waxing.

The quiet ride would have been soothing if it wasn't for the fact she felt like she was heading to the bank, mask on and gun in hand. She sat legs together in an almost debutant-worthy pose with her right leg shaking out her nervous energy.

Logan looked back with his brown eyes glowing from over the dark shades semi rimmed in gold he had slid down onto the tip of his nose.

"Don't be nervous," he said with a smile, "You look hot."

Vannah's leg didn't stop shaking,but her cheeks flushed. She looked out the window and tried hard to beat back the self-satisfied smile that came. Chloe peaked her head around from the passenger side grinning wide, eyes echoing the lusty sentiment with a flash of her eyebrows.

"You really do." she agreed and although uncomfortable, Vannah couldn't help feel a rush of confidence from all the flattery. Logan fingered his sunglasses back into place and watched the road as they shuttled towards their destination.

"Besides, all you've gotta do is flirt a little and have a good time."

"While you play James Bond?" Vannah sarcastically stated with a giggle. Logan laughed as well.

"I do have a certain set of skills." this time Chloe laughed.

"Wrong movie." she corrected.

Suddenly, Vannah was gazing out the window at a house that looked more like a castle as the car pulled to a stop. It boasted modern turrets topped with pointed roofs, large windows and smooth bluish-gray walls, and a large arch top door decorated with wrought iron.

The heist crew exited the vehicle as Logan gave the keys to a short gentleman in a red vest. He opened both passenger doors and extended a hand to each one after another. Chloe elegantly strode forward in her flowy royal blue midi dress, still regal as ever. Vannah emerged with more timidity. She smoothed over the light rose-colored skirt. It was probably supposed to stop just above her knees, but thanks to Vannah's generous posterior it was more mid-thigh length. The ruched straps were flowing out and over her luscious breasts meeting in a plunging V that exposed a bit of her upper abdomen.

She straightened and feigned confidence. Logan led them both arm in arm up the sandstone paved driveway. He was offering them confident smiles in his light pants and blue sportcoat. In a handful of steps, Vannah could feel confidence flowing from him and resonating with the image of how good she knew they all looked. She could see it confirmed as men and women were regarding her with envious looks. Some stares even oozed with lusty intentions.

She was desperate to take a few pictures of herself with her professionally done makeup and chic updo but she knew she should stay focused. She remembered as the earbud neatly concealed by the hairdo sparked to life with Chloe's voice.

"Ok, here we go."

The trio moved about an expansive backyard with a water fountain, decorated tastefully with stylish paper lanterns and elegantly clothed tables and chairs. They were immediately presented with drinks from a tray held by a man who promptly bent to make sure they were all able to grab them. Chloe and Logan introduced her as his sister visiting from college.

They described her as an ambitious business major who was courting several internship offers and wasn't interested in interning with Beltz & Myers, her fathers firm.

"They will want you more if they think you don't want them." Chloe whispered through her earbud. There was a band of musicians who seemed extremely talented. They wove a sound of complex classical guitar paired with violins, a cello and a rhythm section that comprised mostly of maracas and bongos.

Every few moments a tray passed that put the smell of perfectly cooked meats and seafood in the air and Vannah was only able to clandestinely eat enough to stave off starvation. Chloe and Logan left her eventually to slink off together to complete the rest of the plan. When they were gone for what seemed like a long while, Chloe came back over the earbud with directions.

"He's at the bar." The bar was near the end of the patio area with several large bushes behind it. There weren't many people, but enough for her to need more details.

"White jacket, black shirt, black glasses, grey hair."

Vannah zeroed in. The man was standing with his back to the bar as he sipped a simple dark liquor drink in expensive loafers. His eyes were beady and scanning the room with an expression somewhere between annoyed and bored.

"Listen, carefully. Forget that you know who he is. You're not there to talk to him. You just want a drink. Order a sex on the beach." Vannah's pale cream heels slowed as her face scrunched with confusion.

"What? Why?"

"Trust me. He won't be able to help himself."

Vannah strode more quickly. She pretended not to notice as stare at her cleavage with their proximity so close he was able to see right down her dress.

"I'd like a sex on the beach."

"I'll see what I can do.'' The response came from Chloe's dad instead of the bartender. His clean shaven face twisted into a pompous grin glared down at the fresh-faced young woman.

"Told ya." Chloe whispered triumphantly. "Act confused." she instructed.

"Excuse me?"

The man turned to face her and turned his right hand palm up as if honoring her with his handshake.

"Ben Beltz." he introduced.

"Smile and geek out like you're meeting an actor you crush on."

Vannah forced her eyes to light up and her cheeks to tighten with an eager grin, placing her hand in his.

"Oh, wow! It's so nice to meet you. I'm Vannah, Vannah Ross." Ben's head cocked to the side and he blinked with wonder.

"Are you one of the new junior associates?" The coed giggled sweetly and managed a coquettish blush.

"No. I'm here with my brother. I believe he works for you. Logan."

Ben nodded slowly in recognition. "Logan. Right. He never mentioned he had such an attractive sister."

Ben wafted closer with indecent thoughts twinkling in his eyes as he gingerly adjusted the rim of his glasses.

"Tell him you loved the speech he gave at the Young Business Leaders Conference two years ago at SCC and touch his arm, but let it linger."

"I saw you speak at the YBL conference two years ago. It was so inspiring." Vannah laughed and touched his arm with her eyes remaining distracted with the wonder of being face to face with an idol. Ben's grin persisted.

"Really?" his tone dipped low.

"Now touch your chest and say it's why you're a business major."

Vannah let her smile shrink slightly to a cheerful grin. Her eyes sparkled with wide-eyed innocence and hope. Her hand retracted from his arm and then pressed lightly against her chest, seeming almost like a pledge of devotion. Ben's dark eyes followed her hand. "After that speech, I knew I wanted to be a business major."

From then on, Ben remained close enough to Vannah that her neck was ever-warmed by his breath. His eyes were constantly roaming over her hips, thighs, and delving down between her tempting cleavage. His hands clutched at her hips to guide her this way and that, fingertips clumsily sliding over pert backside or nudging the side of nubile bosom. Vannah found it an easy thing to deal with.

Given this man was about to indirectly help her pay for school, she saw no harm in a free feel or two. Chloe continued to feed her lines, each seeming to set Ben aflame, but she didn't have time to remark to her guide about the oddity of a daughter knowing what turns on her own father.

Instead, she played the bright-eyed, naive, admirer and welcomed Ben's covert fondles and corny attempts at flattery. A crowd had gathered to preen in front of their overlord and Ben stood with Vannah in arms reach as he finished a joke to the raucous laughter of his underlings. Logan came up from Vannah's right and the girl struggled not to show how desperately she wanted to get away.

"You ready to go?" Logan inquired ceremonially. Ben turned almost immediately as he sensed his favorite being stolen away, but the grin remained as Chloe approached and put a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye, Daddy." she offered.

"Bye, Pumpkin." came a demure response from the man whose eyes were still on the supple cheeks wiggling away in their rose-colored casing.

"Logan," he said and offered the young associate a handshake, squeezing lightly for emphasis, "we should talk."

The suggestion seemed singular, but the look in his superior was pregnant with expectation. Logan nodded and the trio were off without too much fanfare. Vannah felt the need to flee, but Chloe and Logan's pace languished as they drifted down the sandstone driveway with downcast eyes.

"Thank god." Vannah breathily declared to the sky and then paused so the couple could get close enough she could speak without anyone else hearing.

"So did you get it?" Logan grumbled and when his eyes finished looking off to the side he admitted an uncomfortable truth.

"No." Vannah felt her insides get heavy.

"What?" Logan retrieved the keys from the valet and hurried the two women into the car. When the doors thudded, he sat in the driver's seat not making eye contact with them.

"We underestimated the old man's security. It took us a minute to find a way to sneak off without raising too many eyebrows and then another minute to actually pick the lock on his office. Then we had to pick the lock on the desk that the laptop was locked in, which wasn't that bad. We got the laptop, he even had the password written on the damn thing." Logan sighed hard as he paused for longer than Vannah liked.

"But?" she urged. "But he put a biometric scanner on the damn thing. Eye and fingerprint. We could trick one maybe, but not both."

"He must've had the IT team set it up for him recently."

The three let out an almost synchronized exhale of defeat and paused for a long time still parked in front of the castle they failed to plunder. Vannah sat for a moment as the mansion seemed somehow ten feet taller and impregnable. Perched high inside the window of the turret, she imagined her ten thousand dollar prize, forever out of reach.

"Now what?" she quizzed. Logan pushed the button and the compact suv shuddered to life with a soft ding and an illuminated dashboard.

"Now, I find another way. Don't worry," He looked back at Vannah and saw the concern clear in her eyes, but it was lightly soothed by the sincerity in his words,"you did your part. Once I get this promotion, no matter what, I'll help you."

Vannah's smile was slight, but worry still gnawed at the back of her mind as the vehicle smoothly rolled forward and drifted down the street.

Logan's small office was at the end of a hall that jutted out from the main bullpen. The distance, not so great that Chloe's ivory patent leather heels couldn't step down it in less than ten graceful bounds, was striped down the middle with a dark blue carpet runner in the polished cement floor.

She glanced out of the corners of her eyes at the few other glass doors hoping not to draw notice and felt relieved to see all their shades drawn. Her garnet pencil skirt swished audibly with the effort of her legs before ending in the muted thuds from her heels on the thin carpeted walkway. The pockets of her pearl white silk shirt, modestly protruded from her chest with the sharp jerk of her step. Without bothering to knock, she darted in only opening the door enough to slip her slim body inside and closing immediately after.

The room wasn't as bright as the hallway and the small window in the back was facing a wall of another building which didn't let much more light in. The odd rectangular shape of the room opened to her left with only enough space for Logan's outdated wood desk and some sparse shelving behind him. Chloe flashed a pleasant, but expecting grin as she flipped her chest-length blonde hair over her shoulder and leaned against the door as if expecting someone to try to barge in on them.

Logan didn't look up. He was the epitome of a hardworking and quiet associate in his Carolina blue button-down. Ebony face stern with concentration, both hands working at the laptop on his desk, and his eyes remaining fixed on the screen.

"So?" Chloe sang just above a whisper.

"So?" Logan repeated.

Chloe looked at him with girlish excitement bubbling from behind her eyes and childish impatience as she put her right fist on her hip. When Logan offered nothing else, her wispy form sidestepped his desk and circled around closer to his chair. Her hands went to his knees and spun him towards her.

"Come on, what's the plan?"

Logan sighed heavily, eyes cutting up to the right to signalize his irritation.

"There is no plan. I'm trying to come up with one, but don't worry I'll get things flowing."

Chloe's grin turned lustful as she sank to her knees. "I know how to get things flowing." she purred.

Logan may have rolled his eyes and scoffed in protest, but his cock twitched and thickened in his slate grey slacks. Her grip pulled at his pockets and his chair rolled toward her until the slender rich girl was between his legs, blue eyes looking up with lewd intent.

"Come on, it'll help you think." She giggled and Logan's belt clinked happily before his zipper chirped open. Chloe didn't waste time; her mouth was already salivating. The middle of the dark red thong she was wearing was already damp with her anticipation. Logan's head reared back slowly as he felt his hardening length piercing the hot, wet chasm of Chloe's mouth.

She sucked greedily as if she'd been starved for days and was suddenly able to feast. Logan's cock stretched upward thick and long, spreading her jaw as she worked at an already fevered pace along his shaft. The horny pale tart felt the mass threaten the back of her throat and prepared to take it deeper. She relaxed her jaw as her pink lips stretched over the chocolate veiny rod and she felt him butt against her throat easily.

It was Logan who bolted upright with his eyes widened and his ears made out the sound of heavy footsteps outside his door. In a smooth motion, he swiped the svelte blonde under his desk and sealed her in with a scoot of his chair.

Chloe had reacted with shocked expression and agile movement, but her mouth never relinquished the cock in her gob. She remained there, absolutely still, on her knees bent over, laying across Logan's muscled thighs with his dick fixed precariously in the back of her mouth. The door opened as Logan already resumed his 'good worker' position as he arbitrarily typed nonsense into the email he had opened.

12