Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Logan." his boss emphasized the second syllable as he stepped through the door in his typical white button-down black slack combo. He shut the door, but opened its blinds turning to face the hallway with both hands in his pockets.

"Mr. Beltz." Logan greeted his boss with no indication in his voice that he was currently face fucking his daughter. Chloe froze.

"Just checking if you sent those reports to Matheson."

"Just about to click send." Logan answered swiftly. Ben nodded and everyone in the room understood the purpose for the visit was flimsy. A pause persisted. Ben stood for what felt like a long time, staring into the hallway he'd just come down with his lips parted as if lost in thought and snorting air out his nose in long smooth exhales. Chloe relaxed the muscles in her back, then the muscles in her neck, and then her jaw.

Ben didn't notice Logan's eyes go wide as he felt the sultry slut push his cock back in till it once again rested against her throat.

"You and Chloe getting along?" Ben offered still not taking his eyes off the hallway. Chloe's body slightly shook with a silent giggle as Logan cleared his throat.

"She's a wonderful woman, sir." Chloe's head gave an approving bob as his compliment touched.

"Yea? She's a bit like her mother, although, between you and me, I don't see much of myself in her."

Logan thought about the blonde minx lovingly sucking on his pole, remembering her eyes and face in comparison with an old photo he once saw of her mother and silently agreed. He knew his boss was offering a backhanded compliment, simultaneously praising her for her incredible good looks, while calling her business acumen into question.

"She's still got a shrewd mind for operations and she can coordinate better than any project manager you got."

Ben hummed a weak agreement while Chloe's heart fluttered at the praise coming from Logan's thick brown lips. She sucked harder and nodded her 'thank you'. She resisted the urge to moan as she tasted his precum.

"I think she's definitely ready for a big load...role!...in the company!"

Chloe's excitement got the better of her and as she reared back a little too fervently on Logan's erection, her head thudded softly against the desk. Her father couldn't hear it over his own scoff.

"I think that's a little premature."

Chloe paused and then Logan felt her breath in deeply and her head moved forward with a slow determined movement. Logan fought the shudder that threatened to expose him as he felt his swollen helmet pierce her throat. Her willing throat accepted the invader like a tasty morsel and soon it was moving down her esophagus until her nose pressed forcefully against the flesh under Logan's belly button.

"Your sister made quite the impression on me the other night." Ben said finally looking away from the hallway at Logan who now put an elbow on the desk and pressed his mouth into a clenched fist. His expression looked focused, but the move had been to discourage moaning as Chloe continued to fuck him with her throat.

"Really?" Logan's voice wavered, but to the unaware it sounded like simple inflection.

"Yea. You know she should come with me to the mixer we're hosting for new clients." Logan froze and Chloe pulled the cock out of her throat long enough to take another deep breath.

"Some of the younger associates...well...those chosen by some of our more senior." As his boss began to step towards his desk, Logan wasn't sure if it was the possibility of being caught or his heightened state of arousal that was making his heart pound.

"I-I can see if she's open to-"

Ben held up a hand to silence him as he turned his body and sat on Logan's desk resting his right thigh on the top of the solid wooden structure. He was grinning viciously at his subordinate.

"You know Jacob Matheson is being looked at for the promotion right now. You know why that is?" Logan didn't answer. He was exerting too much energy just trying to keep the look of coitus from his face as Chloe continued to suck him off as if she didn't care that her father was now sitting on the very desk she was blowing him from under. "Because when I ask him for things. He gets them done." Ben gestured lightly with two fingers. "This promotion could be yours with a little more initiative, but not without," he held up his fingers as if he was holding something and jutted them in Logan's direction for emphasis, "results."

Logan felt the innuendo in his words and Chloe's tongue on the underside of his shaft.

"Now when I ask you if I can take your sister to my party, you say..." Ben gestured with an upturned palm. Logan got the message.

"She'll be there." Ben's smile widened in triumph as he lifted himself off the desk and stepped back toward the door while cooly spitting details over his shoulder.

"Party's Saturday at 7. I'll pick her up from Chloe's. I understand she's staying there."

Logan's impending orgasm was now suddenly miles away as something screaming and vengeful boiled to life in his chest. "Oh and, Logan, have her wear something elegant."

He was out the door without waiting for a response and Logan was left there with seething anger, clenched fists, and a blonde bimbo still lapping at his drenched cock. He rolled his chair back and stood up, his dick popped free of Chloe's mouth and she smiled her empty-headed smile.

She stood up, smoothing her skirt and just catching her breath enough to remark, "He means something that shows a lot of skin."

"I know what he means." Logan snapped.

His face was tight, lips curled in what looked like a partial snarl. Chloe was staring into his eyes and could see him on the precipice of something glorious. She couldn't resist pushing him over.

"Looks like my dad will get to fuck your sister before you do."

When Logan's eyes turned to her with white hot hate boiling behind them, her face flushed and her slit leaked. She knew what he was going to do next and she almost rubbed her thighs together to soothe the ache between them.

Logan's strong hands were suddenly at her shoulders. His long fingers were steel vice grips digging into her pliant flesh as he spun her around and roughly slammed her chest into the desk, barely missing his laptop. Her white ass cheeks were suddenly on display as he unsheathed her bottom half with quick, ruthless upward jerks.

Her skirt was bunched up around her hips in moments and she felt her thong being pulled aside as Logan leveled his bulbous tip at her entrance. A wet sound filled the office as he slammed it home to the hilt. Chloe's eyes expanded and her mouth spread open in a gasp, but was immediately covered by Logan's massive hand in a callous slap.

"You think that shit's funny?" he fumed a husky whisper through his snarling face.

His hips were suddenly at a ramming pace and Chloe's athletic frame shook with the impact of them. His dick was an engorged veiny battering ram pushing deeper and deeper into her expanse until it unsympathetically bludgeoned her cervix. Chloe whimpered helplessly into Logan's hand as he ravaged her drooling slit, spitting hateful words in her ear. His hand slapped her ass with disregard for the faded bruises he'd left there the night before or whoever might hear it.

"Think you can just say anything to me, bitch?" he whispered as he pummeled her quivering sex. Chloe's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she gripped the edge of the desk for dear life and felt a giant orgasm crest up and explode in her center. Logan didn't stop. His hips beat out a fiery rhythm as the desk shook underneath them both.

Chloe's pussy clenched and spit climax around the ruthless weapon sawing in and out of it with an uncaring pace. Her eyes could see stars and her brain fogged with the cresting of the next wave of pleasure as she lost the capacity for coherent thought. Her mind was a beautiful swirling picture of color scored by the sound of her wet pussy being thrashed and Logan's words hot with hate being whispered into her ear.

"You and your father think you can do whatever the fuck you want, don't you slut?"

The desk began to knock forward with Logan's thrust and thump against the hard floor in his office. His arm was pulling her back on her vacant eyed face as his free gave her bare ass another vengeful slap before going to her shoulder to pull her deeper.

"But I'm...gonna Fucking teach you!"

Logan's hand squeezed tight and dug into Chloe's face and shoulder as his body tensed and hot cum spilled out of dick and into her wet opening.

The sensation of his hot seed felt like it was pouring into Chloe's cranium as she shuddered and convulsed through another orgasm in a long line she'd already had. Her nose was blowing out air furiously over his fingers. They were both still for a moment as Logan's muscles remained tensed as he rode out the after effects of his crescendo.

Suddenly, his dick slid free of Chloe and his hands relinquished her. The blonde was barely any worse for wear, but she flopped lifelessly onto the desk as he let go and could only pant like she'd just run a marathon, head turned to the side, mouth wide open, tongue lolling out. Logan was out of breath as well, but he got his under control much faster. His emotions cooled and he looked down at his handiwork, not bothering to pull up his pants. Chloe was splayed out over his desk. Her skirt was still scrunched up on her hips and her exposed pussy let out a frothy tear of both of their cum. His eyes looked at her, but his mind turned on the beginnings of a plan and a devilish grin spread across his face.

12