Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 03

Story Info
Logan gets Vannah ready for another party with clients.
5.1k words
4.24
3.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another party?" Vannah's face was scrunched and head retracted in confusion.

Logan sat on the couch still in his clothes from work and Chloe was humming idiotically and swaying her hips back and forth in front of the refrigerator as she retrieved a large carton from the freezer side to make everyone ice cream. Her expression was dreamy-eyed with a goofy grin permanently plastered over her rosy cheeks. Her cheeriness drew concerned stares from Vannah.

"He said there'll be clients there. They don't roll this type of party out for just anyone, but the big fish. He never misses an opportunity to pitch a client and he'll have the information with him. Snap a pic of it or snatch it while he's not looking. I'll have Chloe dump it in his car after we make copies." Vannah teetered.

She weighed her discomfort for espionage on one scale and Logan's pleas for assistance coupled with her college tuition on the other.

"You don't even have to do that much. Just get me names and contact info on them. I can stitch together something from it, whatever it is."

"Ok." Vannah broke.

Logan's smile returned and she smirked as it crested over his face.

"What do you want me to do?" Logan stood up as the ring of the bowls hitting the grey quartz countertop sounded. Chloe looked like a very tall excited child as she scooped heapfuls of the soft white substance into each bowl. Logan stepped over to Vannah until he was towering over her and staring down into her eyes.

"This is big. We'll need to prep. I'll walk you through the whole thing, but the most important thing is you need to be ready for anything. I think we should go on a practice date."

Vannah giggled uncontrollably and looked back to see Chloe too fixated on the ice cream to even pay attention to her boyfriend asking out another woman.

"Chloe?" Vannah started.

"Hmm?" she responded with wide childlike eyes as she spooned a mouthful of ice cream into her mouth.

"You have anything to say about this?" She nodded fervently as she struggled to clear her mouth enough to speak.

"It's a good idea! Let Logan help you." immediately she plunged another spoonful in her mouth.

Vannah shrugged, "Ok." Logan nodded victoriously.

"We'll go tomorrow. Wear something nice." Soon he was standing next to Chloe moaning with spoons of ice cream crammed in their mouths. Vannah bellied up to counter and slid the last remaining bowl closer. She sighed heavily as she mentally prepared herself for her date tomorrow and instantly moaned approvingly when the delicious ice cream hit her tongue.

Vannah had tried to keep her mind occupied in the lavish confines of Chloe's modern condo, but it raced with thoughts of a romantic night out with her stepbrother. Just the premonition of it made her stomach and back tighten. Her hands hadn't stopped sweating and she could only ever get herself to sit down for five minutes before she was up pacing around the condo looking at the same empty rooms over and over again. She resigned herself to her room to at least put some of her nervous energy to work picking out an outfit. She had worked through the entire suitcase.

The first outfit was too childish. The second too green. The third too blue. The fourth showed way too much cleavage and the fifth not enough. The sixth was too tight and the seventh wrinkled and stained beyond repair.

She was starting to at least put the clothes away in the closet, when she heard the door open and Chloe call out, "Vannah, you here?". Vanna emerged innocently in her grey cotton gym shorts and pink round neck tee. Chloe felt a pang of jealousy at how the front of the fabric strained over the younger woman's endowments.

"It's almost time, are you ready?" Vannah looked down at her bare pedicured feet.

"I-I...I don't have..." Chloe seemed amused at her stammering.

"You need something to wear?" Vannah nodded. To the young dark-haired beauty's chagrin, Chloe never stopped smiling as she managed to find a pair of long dress shorts she had ordered online that were way too big for her, but fit over Vannah's curves like a glove, and a matching black swing tunic top that bared a little midriff due to the young woman's impressive bust. All the while, Vannah sensed hate behind her blue eyes and flawless alabaster skin.

Vannah questioned the sincerity of a woman who would not only agree to let her boyfriend openly go out with another woman he shared no real relation with, but also lend her clothes and dress her for the occasion. No one could be that calm about this. Let alone desire it.

Still, Chloe's smile persisted and she never spoke in anything, but soft words in her direction. When Vannah was finally dressed and ready, Chloe sat on the bed with her and the coed jumped as Chloe grabbed both hands in a gesture of intimacy.

"It's so great that you're doing this for Logan." Vannah cocked an eyebrow at the half-true statement.

"And me." she corrected.

"Right! Right....right...." Chloe giggled nervously and then trailed off. "What I mean to say is, I understand that you and Logan have...history and..." she trailed off again looking up at the ceiling. Her cheeks blushing red and threatening to burst under the strain of her smile. "What I mean is...."

Her blue eyes darted this way and that, but never directly at Vanna's. Her procrastinating was becoming painful for Vannah.

"I see the way you look at him." Now it was Vannah's turn to blush.

"Ummm..."

"And I understand! He's gorgeous, isn't he?" again the blonde giggled like she'd just inhaled laughing gas. "And really when you think about it, this is a special thing we're doing..."

Chloe's smile lowered to a more normal level. It was the closest thing to a sincere face Vannah had seen from the woman in the handful of days she'd been imposing upon her.

"It's going to make his career." she chirped cheerily. "And for this special thing we're doing, this special occasion," she leaned closer and gently brushed back a stray lock of hair that had escaped the large french braid she'd styled into Vannah's hair, "it calls for special considerations."

Vannah's brow tightened as she started to piece together her meaning.

"On both our parts." Chloe was looking at the dark-haired ingenue strangely now. Her grin had remained pleasant as always, but some vision now played behind her starry blue eyes and her gaze was in Vannah's direction, but it was as if the girl was a television and she was watching some deeply beautiful movie on her face. "You may have to do things you think you're not ready for, but if you're worried about me, I want you to know that I support you one hundred percent."

Vannah read the insinuation and blushed an even deeper red on her brown skin. The rich woman rubbed her neck as she seemed to snap out of her trance with a fluster. Chloe shook her head and exhaled as if easing out of a dizzy spell. She reset and looked at her boyfriend's date with a renewed look of cheerfulness.

"I intend to be here for Logan for as long as I can and I think of him as family. You two may not be blood, but he thinks highly of you and that makes you family too." This time Chloe's eyes were staring into Vannah's light brown irises, beaming warm sentiments of desire straight into her soul.

The slender woman gracefully leaned forward and wrapped Vannah in an embrace that was warm with matronly care. The coed's brow knitted once more with worry, but the sensation was intimate and earnest, and she felt herself melt into her arms slightly. Chloe's arms tightened around her until their chests pressed together and the coed felt the slender woman lovingly nestle her cheek against her and whisper, "and I share everything with family."

Vannah's heart was hammering beneath her breasts. She couldn't see the way Chloe smirked as the thrumming vibrated to her own, stiffening her nipples. She relinquished the flustered girl only to stand up running her hands over her boot cut trousers and walked to the doorway of her guestroom.

When she looked back at Vannah still recovering from her innuendo, the chestnut-skinned girl got another shock of a rare smile-less expression on Chloe's face. "And, oh, Vannah? Don't let me down." she winked and then quickly disappeared.

Vannah felt more at ease once she was in the car with Logan. Things were a bit more relaxed and the two found a rhythm they'd often had as young teens in the same house. Laughter shook their bodies as the two sped to an upscale restaurant.

There weren't any white-gloved waiters or overly formal guests, but the place was well appointed with trendy fixtures and smooth jazz playing softly over the murmur of respectful conversation.

Vannah, slowly, forgot about her troubles with school and her mom. She simply lost herself in Logan's charming jokes and interesting stories. Logan spoke passionately about business and economics and Vannah fed on every word with rapt interest. The details of it fascinated her. It was her major and, hopefully, one day it would be her profession, but when Logan spoke of the information he was able to get from research. The details he learned to surmise from stats and indicators, she was more than impressed. The young student leaned on the small wood table for two, resting her chin in her hand with a genuine look of admiration for her date.

The food was delicious, but Vannah was careful of her etiquette. When she felt that tug of nervous awkwardness building in the pit of her stomach, she would remind herself, this was just Logan, but when he would flash his smile, she would stiffen again. Eventually, the check arrived and Vannah was grateful that Logan had taken it easy on her. In her mind, she wondered if Logan would test her in other ways and as she pondered what they might be, her box pitched and heated between her thighs.

Logan handed his Amex to the waiter and his face straightened as it focused directly on his buxom date.

"Ok, now we can begin." Vannah found herself confused again.

"Begin? What was all this?"

"This is the easy part." The waiter returned with Logan's card and a smile, but Logan got up from the table and gestured for Vannah to do the same.

The mood in the car was different the second time around as Logan seemed oddly focused and anxious at the same time. Vannah simply sat in silence, palms together, and hands pushed between her thighs, eyes roaming aimlessly out the windows. Logan pulled into an alley and pulled in a designated parking space to the left. Behind them was a building painted completely black with only one door and no windows and a giant man in a suit standing next to it. Logan wasted no time exiting the vehicle.

"Let's go."

Vannah got out with less enthusiasm but her heels clicked along the asphalt after Logan. The impossibly large man was almost half a foot taller than Logan and three times as wide. His arms strained the capacity of his suit jacket as he stood statuesque with one large hand over the other in front of his crotch.

Vannah, instinctively, held on to Logan's arm as they approached. The slightest of moans escaped him as he felt her breasts press into his tricep. Logan offered the man a smile and a head nod. Vannah softened when she saw it returned by the giant brute. His eyes lit up and he extended a large hand in greeting, a smile making the man seem more approachable.

"Hey, welcome, have a good time."

He opened the door behind him and deep blue light poured out into the dimly lit parking lot. The two stepped into the hallway and the door shut behind them. Logan stopped.

"Never do that," he said. Vannah released his arm and looked at him like a child who was being scolded. "You can't be afraid. You have to be confident. A shy little coed is sexy, but a scared little girl is something nobody wants to babysit."

Vanna looked down at her chest and Logan hooked a finger under her chin and lifted it until she was looking into his eyes with barely a hand's length able to fit between their two bodies.

"Confidence." he repeated.

Vanna lifted her chin and stuck out her chest. Her eyes narrowed. She brought a shoulder forward, pursing her lips in her best come hither stare.

Logan laughed out loud.

"I said 'confidence'. Not mental illness." Vannah snorted and threw up her hands.

"I don't know what you want." Logan turned back to walking down the hall.

"Just come on."

Vannah followed and her ears caught the rhythmic thumping of music. The hall wasn't very long and at the end of it was a dark staircase that led downward with mirrored walls along both sides. As they reached the lower level, what appeared to be empty darkness, revealed itself as a huge black pivot door that automatically started to open as they approached.

Light and sound rushed in on Vannah and she paused for a moment, but remembered Logan's words about showing fear and attempted to pretend to be confident. She sashayed behind him as they emerged into a large atrium with moving lights and loud music.

There was a large bar with endless bottles of liquor on the massive wall behind it several bartenders serving the dozen or so patrons there. Vannah realized they were dressed in black vests adorned with three gold buttons and no shirt underneath to speak of. One of the female bartenders was speaking with some of the male patrons, straight arms extended to either side, palms flat against the bar, an almost laissez-faire expression on her face as if she didn't care that her position invited eyes to stare at her large breasts about to break free of the meager confines of her uniform. Even Vannah found herself staring as the woman finished laughing at something one patron said to her, she glanced in the college girl's direction and winked. Vannah grinned.

She was brought back by the sensation of Logan wrapping a muscular arm around her waist. He pulled her close to his side and rested his hand on her hip as they walked.

"Look around."

The undergraduate did as she was instructed. She saw bar tables with people in suits having drinks of all different colors. Women in dresses too small and made of too little fabric toasted and laughed. Occasionally someone would throw their hands up and cheer loudly.

Vannah realized there were stages. Several, in fact, all around the room. And on them were a myriad of dancers, dancing together and separately.

All had on what looked like regular clothes. One woman had on yoga pants and a sports bra, another wore a cocktail dress. One male dancer wore slacks, a shirt, and tie while the other had on work overalls and a hard hat. All had on bikini tops and g-strings under their outfits and Vannah could tell because there were perfect holes tailored into the outfits in specific areas that put their collective breasts, packages, and butts on display.

They danced with perfect seductive grace and even the young ingenue felt her heartbeat pick up as she was treated to the flexing, toned butt cheeks of one of the more particularly attractive male dancers. Logan stopped to her delight in a spot that almost put the gyrating Adonis directly over his shoulder in her field of vision. He looked down at her letting some space open between them.

"You see how you are?" His words had no judgement in them even as he shouted over the music that jeered on the oscillating dancers and bid patrons nod along as they sipped their drinks.

"Huh?"

Logan signed for them to move on and soon they left the dancers on the main floor behind and were down another dimly lit tunnel with small archways along just the left side. Each archway was shrouded by a heavy black curtain and Logan grabbed a hold of Vannah's hand and led her through the first one.

They found themselves in a smaller room that looked more like a lounge. It was a perfect oval and all around the wall stretched a tufted dark red leather bench seating that made it look like one big booth at an expensive restaurant.

A huge table was in the middle of the room, but it was oddly constructed as it only stood about knee high and the top was bound in tufted leather like the wall bench. It also didn't reach any of the surrounding bench. It wasn't even close enough to rest your drink on.

There were people already inside. Couples mostly. An asian couple, the man in a dark suit and the woman in an equally dark, also tight, dress were in the narrowest part of the oval.

The man's arm was slung around the woman's shoulder and he was drawing her so close that his sunglasses bumped against her cheek as he attempted to whisper something in her ear. The woman cooed and laughed, flashing perfect white teeth in between lips painted bright red. The man's other hand groped at the woman's side and threatened to seize a small pert boob as she giggled from her perch in his lap.

The music was much quieter in here, soft lights built into the bottom of the wall bench bathed the room in a dim orange glow. A few lights overhead strategically lit the awkward table. Logan sat down and tucked his young date against his left side, arm slung over her shoulder in similar possessive fashion as the man now several feet to their right.

"I was saying be the way you are right now. Look around, be intrigued, be tempted, be curious. Just don't be afraid."

Vannah returned the smile Logan flashed her, but shuddered when he closed the distance between them so much his nose brushed against her cheek. She couldn't stop the smile it stroked onto her lips. Her blood heated her skin and the tingling sensation traveled slowly down her spine. Logan's right hand suddenly appeared and he lovingly stroked her other cheek with the back of his fingers. The muscles in Vanna's mid back tightened and she eyed his hand with worry. She looked into his eyes and quieted under the soft whisper of his words.

"We're on a date, remember? If Ben does this, you can't act like that." the dark-haired girl signaled consent with a small, slow nod. Logan's hand traveled and everywhere it went, the young coed felt her nervous system react with fireworks. Slowly, he traced his knuckle over her cheek, then her neck, and eventually her collarbone. The young girl shivered as his hands reached the taut fabric of the tunic top.

Somehow it was even more sensitive when he touched the expanse of the fabric that was stretched between her breasts and wasn't actually in contact with her skin. Still, Vannah felt her heat moistening her thighs. Logan stopped and looked into her eyes.

The light brown girl's full pink lips parted in anticipation of a kiss, but Logan simply smiled and rested his back against the cushions. The young college student was again stricken with confusion.

To her surprise, A woman sauntered into the room alone. She was strikingly beautiful. Pouty lips glistening in the soft lighting, her dark hair pulled back into a short ponytail with two loose curled strands dangling over her forehead.

Her grey suit pants stopped just short of her ankles, showing off her four and half inch grey pumps and the black silk blouse under her grey suit jacket was buttoned all the way to the collar. The room went silent and everyone watched her, including Logan.

Vannah noticed their skin complexions matched as the woman stepped to about the halfway point of the room on the other side of the odd table where the wall bench didn't go. The voluptuous woman's jacket flexed outward with her substantial breasts and her hips swelled out into an impossible hourglass silhouette.

A man walked in next, black pants, thin black sweater under his vintage leather jacket. He stepped past her and then regarded her shapely ass while the woman retrieved her cell phone from her purse.

Slowly, he retraced his steps, seemingly drawn to the plump orbs tightly wrapped in grey polyester. He neared, eyes never leaving her backside. Another man walked in with his white button down unbuttoned to mid chest and his sleeves rolled up past his elbows. Smugly, he strolled slowly towards the awkward table as well keeping an almost predatory stare on the woman in the grey suit.

12