Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman seemed to get something on her phone, tucked it back into her black purse, and started for the door, but the man in the white shirt blocked her way. She smiled at him and his bearded square jaw smiled back.

She seemed to apologize with her eyes and make another attempt to get around him which he blocked again, grin still persisting. The other man in the leather jacket stepped too close and bumped into her from behind. He feigned a silent apology as well, but continued to close the distance. They laughed in unison, stares loaded with lust. The woman seemed uncertain which way to go as the men decided for her and she was suddenly pinned between their crotches and their hands were rubbing her ass and up her sides.

She gasped in surprise as they seemed to whisper things to her. Vannah could almost hear their gruff words, complimenting her perfume and how good she looked, but the woman politely pushed away their hands and turned them down.

The men persisted. Their hands found the swell of her ass and curve of her hips, this time their faces closed on the nape of her neck and the women's eyes closed momentarily as they seemed to innocently smell. Again, they flattered and attempted to coax her into letting them show her a good time.

She put her hands on their chests to push them away, but soon the ravenous men were gripping at her busty chest rubbing their swelling packages into her more lewdly. The woman had to get on the table to escape them and she dropped her purse in the process. When she scurried to the edge of the table, she was almost in Vannah's lap and the woman stopped, her heels teetering perilously on the supple leather of the table top's edge. She looked back at the men with hands held out, signing stop. The men slowly strolled toward her and Vannah could more clearly hear them.

"Awww, come on don't be like that. You're just so pretty, we can't help ourselves." said the leather jacket as he brushed back the flowy top part of his undercut hairstyle. They both continued to stalk forward on their cornered prey until both men occupied the middle of the vast table.

"Yea. We're just being friendly. Don't you wanna be friends with us?"

They shushed and made soothing noises like they were attempting to calm a pony. They reached calmly toward her already extended arms and gently they pulled her back between them. Immediately, their hands found her breasts and they kissed and nuzzled at her neck.

"See? That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mmmm you taste good."

The woman's eyes closed again as white shirt's hand dipped between her legs and rubbed at her gash over the fabric. Vannah's throat was dry as she watched the woman's face go from frightened to aroused under the men's rough ministrations.

"It feels good, right? Tell us it feels good." they urged and the woman nodded sheepishly.

Their hands were adept and her pants were soon unbuttoned and unzipped with white shirt's meaty hand stuffed deep in it working vigorously. Her mouth gaped open as she continued to nod.

"Come on. Tell us. Tell us." they demanded and she moaned as they coaxed her into obedience.

"Yesss." she cooed feebly.

"Yes, what?"

"It feels good." her voice was husky and the men let out a low growly cheer.

Vannah's clit ached suddenly between her legs as the men began stripping the woman before her eyes. Everyone else was staring. Watching this woman on the circular leathery dais, being publicly ravaged. Her pants dropped to her ankles and even in the dimly lit room her arousal was apparent.

"Give us a kiss." white shirt growled, grabbing her face with both hands. He tasted her succulent lips and moaned his approval loud enough for the whole room to hear. A sharp wet sound ended the kisses and the woman's head was seized by the leather jacketed man as he then proceeded to sample her.

Vannah's heart raced and her chest bellowed as her body was reacting to what was happening only half a car length away. Her eyes searched the room nervously, but always returned to the scene. The woman's matching black lace bra was revealed as the two men now pulled away her jacket and blouse all in one clumsy maneuver.

Leather jacket went back to attacking her mouth with his tongue as he roughly stabbed his hand under the flimsy and soggy fabric of her panties. She moaned into his mouth while white shirt undid the clasp on her bra and guided her straps down over her arms.

Her breasts were magnificent globes tipped with dark brown nipples tightened into sharp points. Vannah gasped as they came into view. Logan finally looked away and down with concern at the startled woman clutching his side.

"It's okay", he whispered soothingly and pet her thigh calmingly, "It's just a show."

The words immediately brought Vannah down from her flight or fight reaction and she crested back to sanity. She realized she was sitting in a puddle of her own arousal. She pinched her knees together as Logan's right hand began to stroke calmingly back and forth over her right thigh. She almost wished he'd stop as her clit was screaming for attention and threatened to make her grab his wrist and stuff his hand down her pants.

Still, she endured and her breathing was under control in moments. She struggled to maintain it as the men forced the woman to her knees and whipped out their diamond hard erections.

The woman was unrecognizable as leather jacket ripped the tie from her hair and her shoulder length shiny black hair unfurled. She was panting like a bitch in heat and gawking up at their hard poles with something bordering on single-minded desire in her eyes.

White shirt grabbed a fist full of her hair and shoved the angry red tip of his swollen dick into her wanton mouth. The woman's head bobbed with ferocious desire as she gripped both cocks at the root. She was a moaning whore bobbing on one erection while her hand fapped the other until she alternated.

Vannah's crevice twitched and strained between her hips. Tears of appetite drooled from it heavily until she could feel the small wet spot formed in the crease of her pants where no one could see spread to the underside of her cheeks. Vannah looked over at the Asian couple she'd spotted on the way in, trying to calm herself down, but the man's hand was already rummaging under the woman's skirt and she was breathing heavily and continuing to watch the show through heavily-lidded eyes.

Vannah drew in a deep breath, but when she returned her eyes to the stage her libido spiked. The wet slap of skin against the muted thumping of the dance music going on elsewhere caught her ears.

Her eyes were assaulted by the woman now on all fours and naked with one man now in her mouth and the other riding her from behind. The woman moaned like a dick-drunk slut as each man crudely held on to whatever part of her offered the best leverage and pumped her full of their dicks. The men were letting out gruff guttural howls as they rowed themselves in and out of her cheerfully surrendered holes.

Vannah saw the way the woman's breasts undulated and her shapely ass shook with each stroke. She almost felt sorry for her, until she noted the expression on her face of pure bliss. Even with the thick member stretching her mouth wide, it was unmistakable.

Vannah shifted in her seat.

"I-I...We need to go." She stood without waiting for an answer and marched out. Logan was left to chase after.

The car ride was long and silent. Vannah's knees were still pinched together and rubbing against one another with the need for relief. She was leaning on the door as if she could jump out at any moment. Her eyes were staring out the window, if only to avoid looking at Logan for fear she might jump into his lap like a sex crazed animal.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Mhmm." she answered quickly. The car moved smoothly through more sparsely lit streets and older streetlamps beamed dirty gold light in through the windows, "You sure you ok?".

Vannah gave up and turned to him.

"What was that all about back there?" Logan sighed.

"Trust me, that party will be way worse. I was just giving you a taste so you wouldn't do what you just did with them. You've gotta hold it together for both our sakes."

Vannah's nose wrinkled.

"So you can get your promotion?"

Another sigh resonated out of his broad chest.

"Look, I wasn't gonna tell you this, but if you don't follow through on this...things might not go so well for me." The wrinkle broke out along her brow too.

"You mean like getting shit from your boss."

"I mean like getting shit-canned." Vannah's face slacked and flushed.

"Hey," Logan bid her to look into his eyes as they beamed rays of courage and care into hers, "I know you got this, though. I trust you."

Vannah felt like a balloon being pumped full of invigoration. Her body was still, but her heart gyrated with energy that made her feel like one of those inflatable tube men at a car sale. His hand touched her thigh and then something hot and feral under her belly button leapt up and growled as if to scream Don't touch me, if you're not gonna fuck me! Instead, Vannah just smiled sweetly and brushed his hand away, continuing to stare at the passing buildings.


12