Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 04

Story Info
Vannah goes with Ben, but it's not what she expected.
5.9k words
4.55
4.6k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a full length mirror in Logan and Chloe's bedroom that Vannah needed to use. She stood in front of it in a white mini dress with lace splicing that traveled up her back , over her shoulders and down into the V neckline that ended perfectly at the crease between her breasts, allowing a slightly less obscene amount of cleavage to show than she was used to.

Her dark hair had been tied into two braids on either side of her head that were tied together elegantly at the back. It all lended a very virginal charm to her appearance, Chloe had pointed out.

She had almost seemed gleeful when she picked it out and even more so when Vannah had put it on. Still Vannah couldn't help being mesmerized by the woman in the mirror.

She twisted this way and that in her open toe heels, enjoying the almost regal look she was sporting and the sexy way her thick thighs dimpled. Her self-satisfied smirk tightened her cheeks as she thought about the style of tiara she would prefer.

Then her face pursed with the realization that her white dress might be stained with Chloe's father's seed by the end of the night. Images raced in of her being taken in a bathroom stall or in some alley bent over with the fifty-something man artlessly shoving his girth into her with a wicked smile as he grunted his dominance over her.

Vannah sighed and reminded herself that things seldom were as bad as imagined and something wicked in her stomach growled and forced her mind to replay the images again. She struggled to breathe through the need gnawing at her center.

By the time they'd gotten home the night before, Logan and Chloe seemed to be restless and when they weren't having sex in their room loudly, they were roaming around the condo.

Vannah had been so tired she simply drifted off without the 'self-care' her body was now aching for. Her day had been filled with worrying about tonight and more torture-grooming with Genesio. Still, she couldn't deny the results.

Chloe reappeared in the open doorway. She held onto the side of the frame and tilted her head back with her empty-headed smile shining.

"He's downstairs." the blonde prison guard offered and Vannah heard the priest muddering psalms 23:4 as she sauntered with every bit of resolve she could muster.

She saw Logan with his expression equal parts concern, gratitude, and arousal. She winked at him and he offered her a thankful smile. Her resolve solidified.

A smooth elevator descended and she emerged in the lobby to the sound of the British robot woman's voice. She didn't make it far before spotting the long black limousine through the front glass wall.

Ben stood next to the open back door, hands in the pockets of his black slacks. He regarded her through his black frames with an expression somewhere between apathy and impatience, while a young man, clearly the driver, in a plain white and black suit and tie held the door open.

His youthful face twisted his well-trimmed goatee into a sweet smirk as the beautiful girl in the white dress approached. Ben gave only a half-hearted nod as he tugged at the lapel of his dark blood colored suit jacket.

As Vannah exited the double doors, the sacrificial lamb all dressed in white, Ben simply gestured toward the door like an usher. His black shirt completed the black and red ensemble that gave off strong devil vibes.

Vannah ducked her head and treated both men to the sight of her firm ass in her dress as she inserted herself into the vehicle.

Her eyes flashed surprise as she was greeted by the smiling faces of four other women. Ben scooted in next to her as she sat down and waved in the women's direction.

"Hello." they waved back with polite grins on beautiful faces. The nearest one spoke first in her spaghetti strapped rosewood cocktail dress. Her stunning legs were crossed and she was reclined into the side bench seat with the other women as if she didn't care how much of her bare thigh anyone could see.

"Is this your Pollyanna?" The question was aimed at Ben.

"Yea." he answered matter-of-factly as he was suddenly thumbing at his phone.

"Cute." the woman elongated the word as she nodded and smiled approvingly. She held out a hand and Vannah still looked nervous as she shook it.

"Alexis." she introduced.

"Vannah." Ben gestured to the driver and the limousine pulled off. The women were giggling and whispering amongst each other, all the while casting curious looks in Vannah's direction.

"Are you all headed to the party then?" The quartet affirmed.

"Are we all Pollyannas?" Alexis shook her head.

"Once upon a time maybe, but I think we're a little old to make the cut now." Vannah frowned, but the woman's hand pushed playfully at her knee.

"Oh, buck up, now. We've all been in your shoes. Trust me. It's worth it."

If she was older, she wasn't by much, but her tone insinuated 30 years of distance between their ages.

Still, the other women seemed to cosign her words and Vannah relaxed a bit as they sped to their destination. Ben was silent most of the ride and didn't seem to bite when Vannah offered a few hints to some lectures or magazine articles Chloe had prepped her with.

He spent the whole ride staring into his phone or making inappropriate jokes with the other women. When they stopped in a parking garage of what looked like a random office building downtown, Ben immediately got out.

"Don't worry. This can be fun if you let it." Alexis whispered.

Vannah felt a small amount of comfort, but touched at the obvious question.

"If I'm the Pollyanna, what are you guys?" Alexis smiled wider.

"We're the chips." she made her eyebrows jump for emphasis.

"She means chippies."

One of the other girls blurted and the older women all laughed in unison. The answer froze Vannah's face in a confused half-smile and still clueless, but she exited the vehicle with everyone else without fuss.

Soon, Ben herded his high-heeled, made-up, and fashionable flock towards a large elevator in the parking structure. When the doors opened with a low tone and they were all inside, He unexpectedly hit the button for one of the basement floors.

Vannah decided concentrating on breathing was the best course of action. The activity was simple and uncomplicated and somehow helped her beat back her anxiousness. Anxiety gave way to intrigue as they reached the designated floor.

The doors opened into what looked like a trendy reception area. But it was too dimly lit to be an office. The desk was lined with LED lights and the floor was clearly a typical industrial polished cement. The walls were pulsing with a thumping and humming that took a few moments for Vannah to place. A woman approached the group. Her hair was slicked back into a shiny pony tail and her face was obscured by a rhinestone mask, but her blue eyes and pink lips were still apparent. She stopped in front of Vannah and looked back at Ben.

"White." he called out the color and the woman grabbed Vannah's wrist without a word and placed a white wristband on it. "Red. Green. Blue. Orange."

Ben continued to call out the colors and the woman in the black dress put the corresponding band on that woman's wrist. Vannah looked at hers like it might explode and spotted Ben's initials emblazoned on it.

The woman then handed Ben four poker chips; red, green, blue, and orange. All the women followed their shepherd, once again, through the double doors as a large man in all blackstanding next to them, apparently security, hit a button and the doors opened.

The room, there in, was only slightly larger than you might expect the living room of a large home to be, but there was a large stage that took up most of it. A square table was set in the middle with only four place settings and small circular tables were arranged around it with five. A group of people were already gathered.

Vannah saw the pattern immediately, counting three men with fifteen women. Everyone cheerfully came together, shaking hands and making introductions. A shorter Asian man who spoke with a British accent was introduced as Arthur Chang. His jet black hair was styled in a trendy mess that was a youthful contrast to the scraggly salt and pepper beard he was sporting. His crows feet laden eyes sparkled at the women's arrival.

Another man whose handsome features were only slightly diminished by his clearly advanced age was introduced as Ben's partner Marvin Meyers. His blonde hair and bright green eyes were like beautiful chandeliers on the derelict mansion of his face.

The other man, deep brown skin, looked with hungry almost black eyes at Vannah. It made his sharp features and thin lips all the more villainous in appearance. Vannah's skin crawled when he bent to kiss her hand. His long hair loosely draped about his shoulders.

Soon, the humble party sat down as music party music played over the house speakers just high enough to enjoy, but not enough to impede conversation. Alexis held Vannah's hand and guided her to the seat next to her.

They sat down and Vannah watched as women in clear heels, silver lame front-tie halter tops, and matching mini skirts traipsed up to the men's table with flirty smiles and overly arched backs taking drink orders. She gawked as the powerful men eagerly pawed at openly offered breasts and ass under the guise of giving their complex drink orders. She was so taken with the show that she didn't see what was happening at her own table.

"And for the lady in white." a male voice called and Alexis tapped her with a giddy smile on her right.

Vannah looked and raised both eyebrows as a man with no shirt stood in a silver lame g-string and a matching collar bow tie around his neck, an expectant grin on his handsome face.

Alexis giggled, supposedly at the shocked expression on Vannah's face, "I-I...Ummm...I didn't get a drink menu." she finally said brain cloudy with the sensations that were being sent through her.

Her eyes roamed over his stout chest and the perfect ridges of his well-defined abdomen. Eight perfect bulging boxes beckoned and she scanned him in totally all the way down to the intimidating projection of the front of his g-string. Her womanhood revved beneath her dress and she could feel nervousness threatening to take over again.

"She'll have a sea breeze, sexy." Alexis said and as the man nodded and jotted the order down in the pad he was holding, she aggressively swung her hand forward and it met with his hard left ass cheek with a loud smack. She bit her lip as she cupped and squeezed. The man hardly even moved.

Vannah shot a look at her that seemed to sum up her shock at her boldness. Alexis dismissed it.

"Oh, it's fine." She added a second hand so she could grope both cheeks, "Hey, sexy, my friend here would love to touch those rock hard abs you got there."

The man grinned with enthusiasm and opened his arms to invite Vannah in openly. Vannah looked around nervously and noticed the same debauchery happening at each of the other women's tables. Some women were groping asses, others were cupping packages. One lady was even getting a piggie-back ride.

A simple touching of abs seemed tame compared to that in the college girl's mind. She extended her hand and it ran up the rivets of flesh. They felt like small smooth stones. Her box twitched and she smiled at Alexis who egged her on. The two laughed as she jokingly told her to grab something else.

Food was served, there were only a few options, but they were delicious. When the meals concluded, the drinking began in earnest.

The ladies were incredibly nice, but while the men acted like they were at a strip club with no rules against touching, the women's tables each devolved into little bachelorette parties. No waiter that attended their table left unmolested.

Abby, a woman at the table with wide hips and modest cleavage, got up and started to dance. When a waiter walked up to bring more drinks, she made humping motions behind him and made lewd faces to the entertainment of the rest of the table.

When he finally turned around with an empty tray and saw her dancing close to him, he flashed a smile and started dancing with her. The table cheered and hooted as their flirtation started innocently, but slowly became a game of who could better pantomime sexual acts on the other without touching.

Abby lost when she bit the man on the chest and the table erupted in raucous laughter. Vannah laughed with them as if they all had been friends for years. They treated her like she had and she found out they all worked for Beltz & Myers. When she told them she didn't, they were impressed.

"I might be working for you in a few years." Alexis joked.

Suddenly the stage was lit and a tall portly man in a boulder hat appeared, several women in black cocktail dresses and rhinestone facemasks walking up behind him. The audience clapped and hooted as if he was what they'd been waiting for.

"Ladies and gentlemen," his voice a booming baritone of practiced announcer elocution, "the stage is set and the players are ready. Let the games begin!"

The applause continued and the dark curtain behind him lifted to reveal even more physically impressive men and women in sparse clothing. Vannah was awestruck by it all and even more confused with the response from the audience. Alexis offered an explanation.

"They're all strippers. They get paid to participate. They play some naughty games and they get a grand for showing up. More if they win their games." Alexis flashed her eyebrows wickedly and grinned as she watched.

"The bosses bet on who they think will win. He who has the most chips at the end of the night gets the chippies." she said and giggled.

"They're betting you guys?" the young girl's face filled with worry.

"Yea, but it's just harmless fun. We like it because it means we get to be alone with the client and if you can talk him into being your client. You can write your own ticket." The worry on Vannah's face didn't go away.

"Does that mean you have to...sleep with them?"

Alexis roared with laughter.

"Noooo!" she paused for a minute as if thinking about it. "I mean...you don't have to. But men do tend to give women anything they ask for when their dicks are hard." Vannah's eyes went wide and it only seemed to tickle the older woman more.

"I'm kidding! You go up to their suite, you have a nightcap, and try to pitch them and then you go home. It's no biggie. Relax." Vannah's heartbeat picked up.

"What about the Pollyanna?" Alexis' joking demeanor faded slightly.

She looked around and leaned closer so as to not be overheard, but everyone was more focused on the gyrating flesh on the stage.

"The last game is always Beauty and the Beast , only they play it a little different. Each guy sends his Pollyanna on stage. They'll send out a sexy beast and he'll do a little striptease for you. When things get hot and heavy, he'll try to take your clothes off like he's about to have his way with you on the stage in front of everybody. If you run, you lose."

"So I have to have sex with him in order to win?"

"Noo. They'll stop when you're in your underwear, but trust me most girls don't make it past the end of the strip tease and even brave girls bolt when they feel their zipper come undone."

Alexis could see the news was disturbing her. The two plump mounds of flesh on her young chest were bellowing with her breathing. Her young honey brown eyes locked on the stage, but not to ogle dancers. She could only hear her heart beating with the dread of being in front of everyone with a large muscle-bound man astride her body, trying to wrest her dress from her.

A cold feeling settled over her and she struggled to not let it show, but every debauched game they played she could only wonder if that was the end. Was this when she'd have to go up and be laughed at by everyone?

They played a game where the male strippers would have to hold a large tube shaped like a penis between their legs. On the shaft was a piece that if moved down to the fake balls would send what looked like a tennis ball wrapped in white streamers flying out of the tip. A female stripper had to accomplish this pumping action, but could only use her tits.

Together they'd have to get the ball into their respective fake head with a large mouth target on the other side of the stage. The first to three won. That was the tamest game they played.

Vannah polished off her sea breeze and several shots before the games finally ended and the announcer bellowed, "Now! It's time for Beauty and the Beast!"

Each table of women eagerly pushed a young reluctant looking girl towards the stage as the announcer called, "All Pollyannas to the stage!" The alcohol had blunted her anxiety enough to feel like she wasn't going to have a heart attack as she approached the stage with three other girls looking equally as bashful.

Up the stairs to the right of the stage they teetered, each in pretty dresses and expensive looking heels. As the women in rhinestone masks wheeled out four circular ottomans large enough to be small beds.

The women guided the young beauties to sit on the edge facing the audience and as they stepped away, the announcers teased, "And now that our Beauties are ready. Let's bring out the Beasts!"

With agile steps, four dancers emerged from the shadows behind the girls. Each one a vision of muscled perfection, and each one with a g-string that had a different beast sewn onto the front of it. The music was rhythmic, drum-heavy, and tribal. As the drums banged, the dancers thrusted their barely obscured pelvises in the faces of the young beauties.

The one wearing a dragon circled Vannah. His hips swiveled and the dragon jerked it's head in her direction threateningly. Several of the women at the tables were already laughing.

Each young beauty was turning their own shade of red. One was even trying to cover her eyes, but Vannah seemed almost mesmerized by the flesh undulating in front of her.

There was passion and aggression in their dancing and they closed the distance to the girls almost in unison. When their hands reached for them and touched supple thighs or fleshy hips, the other three girls jumped, but the young college girl simply swayed with the beat and felt a heat rising from somewhere deep and low.

Vannah looked up at the dimpled chin Adonis coming closer to her until she had to look up at the stage lights to see his dreamy blue eyes. He grabbed her wrists and pressed her hands against his chest. As he rolled his hips, he pushed them down until she could feel what was behind the dragon's head. The dragon's mouth was open and it's tongue flicked at her with every buck of the muscular man's hips.

Until Vannah realized, it wasn't a tongue. The impulse to run was stirring at the back of her mind and suddenly her thoughts were of Logan and him asking her not to do what she did at the sex show. She steadied herself, closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath.

Something growled between her legs and she remembered the pretty image of herself in the mirror. She remembered how beautiful she was. Even Logan admitted how hot she was to his own girlfriend. Suddenly, the alcohol caught up and she was again moving with the music. Her mind found it hard to hold on to the reasons why she should feel self-conscious about her body.

The man in front of her was in the most ridiculous thing she'd ever seen and he was going for it. She felt her courage rise as the other three's dwindled. Suddenly, the dancers got bolder.

They pawed and groped. The sensation didn't bother Vannah. Ben had felt her up and she was willing to bet he didn't look half as good with his shirt off. She winked at the dancer and his eyes lit up in surprise. Over the course of the dance, she had noted the dragon's tongue getting thicker and longer. Something stirred in her center. It was proof of her sex appeal that this stunning specimen of a man was so taken with her that his body was responding in spite of himself. She gave him a smirk that seemed to egg him on further.

12