Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got on his knees and dipped his head between her thighs looking up at her expectantly. Vannah simply watched him with heavy-lidded eyes dripping with lust. When his torso was upright again, he was still taller than the seated young woman winking back at him.

He pulled her hips toward him hard until the ottoman slid forward and Vannah's crotch bumped roughly against the plush dragon and it's thick tongue.

A small moan escaped the girl's lips and she raised her chin and tilted her head like she was expecting a kiss. Vannah hadn't even noticed when one of the girls ran off the stage nervously.

She felt his big hands caressing her thighs and it was hard for the aroused young woman not to rotate her hips toward the dragon's tongue. Heat was coming off her box like a furnace and the able-bodied stripper between her legs smiled in the warmth. His hands went over her breasts.

Vannah just smirked and leaned back onto her palms to give him better access. Her chest was already warm from the alcohol and to her tipsy brain, his touch seemed to vibrate over her skin.

The dancers upped the ante and began going for zippers and buttons. Vannah was shocked out of her stupor momentarily as she was suddenly lifted to her feet and her muscle-bound dragon was behind her. In front of her was the crowd of women, all cheering on the beasts to ravage the sweet beauties and to her left she could see the two remaining girls with uncertainty overrunning their expressions.

One girl stopped her dancer's hands and stepped off the stage. Vannah felt hers at her zipper. She caught a glimpse of Alexis and narrowly made out her cheer of "You got this, baby!". She felt her dress slack as the zipper came down and a wicked thought brought a devilish smirk to her fleshy lips.

The other girl clutched at her dress as a loud zip sounded and almost ran off the front of the stage. While she scramble nervously, Vannah bent at the knees and pushed her ass back into the dragon dancer's crotch. The shot was strong enough to make him stumble back slightly until he was the confused one seated on the ottoman.

Vannah reached up and slid her dress down in one smooth seductive motion, stepping out of it and striking a pose.

The crowd erupted. She gave a twirl and then bent down to grab her dress before twirling it over her head and then throwing it at the dumbfounded dancer still sitting on the ottoman behind her.

She faced the crowd grinning proudly and the dancer stood and raised her hand like a victorious prize fighter. She saw Alexis smiling big and screaming something she was sure had plenty of curse words in it.

When Vannah descended with her dress back on, she got a big hug from her new friend.

"You got some balls, girl."

Soon, the night was winding down. The servers were taking away the glasses and cleaning up and the men were exchanging their tokens. Vannah was watching everyone preparing to leave when the awful realization hit her that she hadn't gotten any information for Logan.

Ben looked pleased so she doubted he'd be fired, but without something on these clients he was dead in the water. She whipped out her cell phone and took a picture making sure to get the two gentlemen in it as they both seemed to be groping the silver-clad servers.

As she took the picture, she saw the asian guy, Mr. Chang, handing a business card to a particularly buxom waitress and smiling lasciviously as he pointed to the back of the card.

The woman gave a seductive smile before turning and the smile vanished from her face as she hurried off. Vannah grabbed her arm as she passed.

"I'll give you twenty bucks for that card." The long-haired brunette gave the girl in the white dress a long confused look and then shrugged as she ferreted the twenty away in her cleavage and handed her the card.

The car ride back to the condo reminded her of bus rides back from camp. When everyone had already gotten to know each other and become firm friends. Even Ben was smiling and laughing along.

"Vannah, you have to come to the office party!" Abby shouted somewhat drunk from the myriad of shots she'd had.

The other ladies nodded and Vannah looked at Ben.

"After the money you just won me on that last bet, it's pretty much like you're part of the crew anyway. Let Logan know I said to bring you along. Speaking of which," The man cheerfully dug in his jacket pocket and fished out an envelope. When he handed it to Vannah, she could feel how thick and heavy it was between her two fingers. "To the beauty that conquered the beast!" The ladies gave a resounding cheer.

Vannah laughed. Her eyes went wide when she spread it open and saw a thick stack of green paper within. She counted it with enthusiasm widening her mouth and eyes.

"This looks like almost a thousand dollars?!"

"Because it is a thousand dollars." Ben said and the girls cheered again.

They coasted along for what seemed like a moment in Vannah's uplifted mood and then they were parked outside Chloe's condo building.

She made her way out of the limo to more drunken shouts and laughter and breathed a sigh of relief when she reached the elevator. Relief and worry seemed to dance in her brain as she opened the door with the key Chloe lent her, but the place seemed dark and abandoned. She took off her heels and felt the softness of the carpet beneath her feet.

"Hello?" Logan emerged from his room as if he'd been startled by the sound of her voice.

"Vannah." he said her name like she'd just escaped death.

"Hey, Chloe here?"

"Nah, she went out with her sister. Some kinda girls night out."

He neared and Vannah's stomach growled as her eyes saw the way the front of his shorts swayed as he stepped closer.

"You ok?" he walked toward her with worry lining his face. She tilted her head as he approached her until he was looking into her eyes, barely an arm's length away.

"I'm fine." he exhaled his relief.

"Nothing happened?" Vannah guffawed.

"I wouldn't exactly say nothing, but barring a lot of heavy petting and some very scandalously dressed strippers, nothing much."

"Strippers?" his faced twisted with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Oh yea. A lot of 'em. Very big." she whispered as she flashed a seductive look that she realized came very naturally. Concern still marred Logan's good-looking face and Vannah couldn't help, but notice he hadn't asked her for any information on the clients.

"I'm glad nothing happened. I felt terrible enough just asking you to do this." Vannah felt his words warming her insides and she smirked at the concern in them.

"It's fine."

"No, it wasn't fine. What I asked you to do for me wasn't right." Vannah's body moved without thought and her hands went to Logan's chest, steadying him against an anger boiling up under the rigid chest muscles.

"I'm a big girl. Besides, I wanted to help you out." Logan looked confused.

"Why?" Vannah looked into his eyes.

"I'd do anything for you."

Her hands floated up his chest, over his shoulders, until they gently caressed the back of his neck. Her eyes stared wantonly at his lips until they were pressed against hers and she was moaning with the taste of him on her tongue.

Logan offered no resistance. His arms enveloped her. Vannah could feel the warm strength of his hand on her shoulder blades. She stood on her toes as their tongues played together and she felt blood rushing to parts of her body too long neglected.

The touch of his lips tingled down to her stomach where it became a fire that radiated from her center to her fingertips. When the kiss broke, she was staring up into Logan's eyes and revelling in the look of lust bubbling over in them.

Silently, she begged him with her eyes, tried to force the message into his brain with her doe-eyed stare, and prayed he understood.

He lifted her up into another kiss and Vannah wrapped her legs around him as he walked her to the guest room vigorously sampling her lips the whole way. She felt his hands unzip her dress before lowering her to the bed.

She wiggled out of the top of the dress and the sight of her massive breasts in her white lace bra made Logan lick his lips. His hands helped the garment down her shapely legs until he pulled it free and discarded it over his shoulder. Her legs dangled off the edge of the bed on either side of his hips as Logan lowered himself to kiss her neck.

Vannah writhed when she felt his hot tongue lapping at her neck and his hand caressing her thigh. Her hips began to buck as she felt his fingertips graze her belly on their journey upward and she hissed loudly as she felt his hand arrive squeezing at the cup of her bra.

His other hand made quick work of the latch on her bra and she felt the straps slack. When Logan pulled back to watch her prized chest revealed, she gave him a show letting the straps down slowly and then tossing her bra aside and reaching up to guide him to her aching nipples. As he suckled on them she laid back moaning loudly.

Her moans became gasps as her breathing spiked at the feeling of his hand rubbing at the front of her soaked panties. This moment had felt like an eternity to her and her pussy was a slobbering clenching mess in need of filling.

"Put it in. Please, I can't wait!" she begged through ragged breaths.

Her throaty voice was unrecognizable to her. Logan obliged, pulling down his shorts and leveling his dick at her glistening trim. Vannah sharply inhaled when she felt the bulbous tip push with relative ease into her shamelessly slick entrance.

Her tight confines were immediately challenged and the young woman braced against the mind-numbing sensation. Her pussy screamed that the veiny invader wouldn't fit, but the hunger at its depths demanded it be given entry.

As her walls relaxed, Logan sank another inch into her in a slow pleasure-pain dance of give and take.

"Ugghhhh Nnnngh!!" Need outweighed sense in Vannah's mind and her moans were wild with an almost animal desire to their tone. She wanted to clasped her hands around her mouth and quiet the disgusting sound she was making, but all she could do was hold on tightly to Logan's cannonball-like shoulders as her stepbrother slowly broke in her pussy.

His thick manhood spread her and she strained under the weight of the pleasure as he sank another inch into her pussy. An electric sensation shot up her spine and her toes curled as Logan continued to go deeper.

She shuddered against the onslaught and felt her climax cresting. She didn't even try to stop it as her box tightened and spit hot nectar onto the meat thrusting into it. Logan began to row back slowly and push in fervently his motions slow and strong.

Vannah could feel him taking control. She could feel the desire in his dick at the apex of every stroke. He found something deep in her and as his fleshy hammer struck it, Vannah saw the flash of lights behind her eyes.

He sank deeper and the college girl's mouth gaped open and her eyes rolled back in her head as another shot of ejaculate rocketed out of her so hard it splashed against Logan's balls.

With that last bit of lubrication, Logan bottomed out in the coed's crease and she was a whimper, shivering, mindless, buxom pile of flesh beneath.

Vannah didn't have control anymore when Logan began taking her in earnest. Every stroke was like a hurricane of sensation that left little torrents of after-pleasure in its wake. Her center was tightening so hard it hurt and every thump of Logan's rigid tip against it made it swell with another inevitable explosion of lights.

She stayed in that place for what felt like hours, each row of the veiny phallus charged by a preternatural electricity that robbed her of her capacity for thought and overwhelmed every other sense.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Ahhh, Yes....Logan...Please! More!"

The plea jumped out of her from some primitive part of her brain and it resonated like a directive from God in Logan's mind as the tall dark man was suddenly an undulating force of nature between her legs.

Vannah's head lolled back as she surrendered to the pummeling she was now receiving. The night was still everywhere, but in the room the two step-siblings occupied and neither seemed to tire of the fleshy rhythms their hips made together that always ended in spasmodic fits of wet release.

At some point, Logan held her tightly from behind, arms wrapped around hers and pinning them to her side as one hand guided her face to the side so he could envelope her in a long kiss while the other hand kneaded at a heavy tit.

It felt like time was standing still when she was finally mounting him. Her hands on his chest as she impaled herself on his steely length. Another climax crested near as she closed her eyes and felt him sit up to hungrily suckle at a nipple.

His arms around her once more pulled her into his upward thrusts, not stopping until she sprayed him with yet another mighty release.

Neither seemed to notice the blonde woman standing in the doorway, dress around her waist and legs artlessly splayed. One hand cupping at a breast under her top, the other buried beneath the soaking mess of her panties. Her ragged breathing and the wet sound emanating from the furious work of her hand drowned out by the two lovers' screams of passion.

12