Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 05

Story Info
Logan and Vannah seal their partnership.
4.7k words
4.76
4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Vannah wasn't shocked to be alone in bed. She was relieved by it. She didn't want to be confronted by the sight of what she'd done so quickly. The memory of it was enough and although she couldn't say she was all that embarrassed by it, she definitely didn't want to hurt Chloe with the realization that Logan saw her as more than a stepsister and had also acted on it.

She liked the secret of it. It put a different sway in her hips, that was only barely visible from the ginger way she stepped her sore vagina throbbing its contentment from between her legs. She covered herself with clothing enough to shield her modesty as she zipped to the bathroom for a shower.

The water was revitalizing as it cascaded over her body and she felt reborn. A confidence was brimming up in her that she hadn't realized. She blew a kiss at her naked and enticing form in the mirror, sashaying out of the bathroom like a queen in her terry cloth towel-gown.

Her heart sprang up into her throat when she saw Chloe was waiting just outside the door. Her blonde hair perfectly quaffed into a bun, blue sparkling eyes, and pink lips curved into her trademark absent-minded smile.

With her white strapless halter top and mint green wide leg trousers, she looked her usual level of magazine chic and it deflated the regal feeling Vannah had felt moments ago.

"Hey!" Vannah gripped the towel around her defensively, mentally backpedaling to a position ready to defend herself.

"How was last night?" she asked, smile ever-warm and doe-eyed as ever.

"What?!"

Vannah's nostrils and eyes flared with worry, the beginning of a defense against her accuser forming on her lift as the girl looked on expectantly.

"The party?" Vannah's racing heart slowed.

"Oh. Yea. The party. Yea." She straightened and her tone cooled, "It was fun. A little wild, but fun."

"My dad says you made quite the impression." The blonde nodded along suggestively and Vannah cursed the blush she couldn't hold back.

"Logan must've been happy."

Again Vannah's paranoia surged as she was again searching Chloe's face for accusation.

"What do you mean?"

"He left early today, went straight to the office like he was on fire." Chloe gestured at the door.

"Oh, yeah. He said it was great." she swallowed nervously at the double entendre.

Chloe seemed to perk up at the news and soon both thin arms were pulling the young woman into another warm sensual hug. The blonde seemed to intentionally press their bodies close together and rub the back of Vannah's head like a lover would.

"I'm so glad. I think this is going to work out perfectly."

Both women stirred when they heard a key at the door and they turned to see Logan emerge, stone-faced and eyeing both women with utter seriousness in his eyes. He dramatically strolled half the distance between him and the silent pair before offering a heavy defeated sigh.

Then, his eyes lit up and a smile cut wide across his face and he let out a roar that made both women jump, "Wooooooooooo!"

He was suddenly hugging both women as they giggled and inquired what happened. Logan began sauntering around the room and gesturing dramatically as he spun the tale of how he used the personal cell phone number Vannah acquired to speak with Mr. Chang directly.

He convinced Mr. Chang that Beltz & Myer had contacts within several large payment processing solution software companies that could provide direct to merchant marketing opportunities that would put their cryptocurrency ahead of the rest of the field.

"But you don't have any contacts like that do you?" Chloe interjected.

Logan's smile only filled with self-satisfaction.

"I don't, but your father does. When I pulled everybody in the meeting room, I simply made it seem like I came up with the idea because he mentioned his contacts to me in an earlier conversation. Mr. Chang signed up with us on the spot."

The two women cheered his win.

"The partners said I showed so much initiative going after that client and getting him to come into the building that they didn't need to deliberate over who their next senior associate was going to be."

Three all laughed and bubbled with triumph together. Logan embraced them both, but lingered with Vannah and whispered, "This is all thanks to you. I won't forget this."

Vannah simply nodded silently and smiled with her eyes. But when she regarded Chloe, she was staring at her with that far away look in her eyes and an uncharacteristically sly smirk.

Slowly, her blue eyes flashed back to coherence, her smile returned, and she raised two skinny pale arms cheerfully, "Drinks!" As she danced away to find stronger alcohol, Logan continued.

"So..." his smile turned timid as he looked down at Vannah's feet. She realized she was still in her towel and tried to make sure nothing was showing.

"So?" she smiled back with the same secret making her blush.

"Uhh...Mr. Beltz wanted me to make sure you came to the office party. Apparently, you two had a nice time."

She shrugged, "I guess."

He leaned forward to make sure Chloe couldn't here him whisper, "Probably not as good a time as you and I had."

"Shhh!" Vannah chided, but her nervousness couldn't halt her giggle.

"What?" Chloe squeaked as she brought over glasses of wine.

"Just telling her your dad wanted her to come to the office party."

"Oh, yeah, cool."

They toasted the victory together and while Vannah was breathing a sigh of relief about her tuition problem she also felt something stirring in her as she made eyes at Logan whenever Chloe seemed distracted. She was going to leave and go get dressed, but Chloe insisted she stay and toast.

The over-enthusiastic rich girl even shuttled off briefly into her room to get her long, white terry cloth robe for her. Chloe zipped back to the kitchen for a little bottle of tequila she found in one of the cabinets, three shot glasses and the three glasses of wine, and, of course, more wine.

While she turned into a whirling dervish of excitement, Vannah wrapped the soft terry cloth robe around herself and looked up at Logan who was studying her moves closely. With his attention rapt, she closed the robe so her body was concealed and then tugged at the towel she still had on underneath until it loosed and fell to her ankles.

She smirked at Logan as he lightly licked his lips. Before she could bend down to pick it up, he beat her to the punch while never breaking eye contact. He tossed it onto one of the chairs.

Chloe had finished setting up the beginnings of their celebration on the coffee table and she beckoned them over even as Logan swore he was planning to take them out to celebrate later. They raised their shot up together with Chloe in between them smiling bright as ever.

"To the new senior associate!" she said.

"And the women that helped him get there!" Logan added to their collective, "Yeah!"

As one, their heads jerked back with the small shot glasses to their lips and downed liquid fire, hissing as it burned their throats.

"Woo!" Chloe howled and then immediately went back to pouring everyone another round. Giggling ensued as faces flushed and chests began to warm. The blonde bartender returned with another round and they all threw it back laughing at the faces they made.

They continued their afternoon drinking with bouts of music and dancing. They downed two more shots and several glasses of wine.

The music stopped and suddenly Chloe was a sleepy drooling mess fading into oblivion on the couch, curled up like a cat next to Logan. The tv was blaring an action movie neither Logan or Vannah really seemed interested in.

"Babe, you good?" Logan touched her shoulder and shook the slumbering blonde. Only incoherent moans and drool came out.

"I don't think we're gonna get to go out with her like that."

"Yeah, she's a lightweight."

Vannah felt a little relief. She wasn't looking forward to going out with Chloe. Even though she had grown to like her and even admire her in the short time she'd known her, there was something about the way she looked at her that made her uncomfortable.

The twenty year old was on her feet and began heading to the bathroom, "Well, I guess that's that then."

Her wobble to the bathroom was unsteady with the liquor swimming in her bloodstream, but she managed to hold it together and felt better after she'd relieved herself. She washed her hands and remembered that she was naked under the robe she was wearing.

Another smirk came to her lips as she remembered Logan's glares and the face he'd made when she took the towel off in front of him. As she continued to look at herself in the mirror, the door opened.

She gave a small start as Logan entered. That same expression on his face as she was remembering it.

"What are you doing?" she whispered as she tugged at the robe to shield her modesty. "Chloe's right there."

Her protest was weak and the smile on her face betrayed what she really thought of the intrusion.

"She's drunk and asleep. Besides, I've been thinking about this all day." Logan boldly stepped forward and his hands immediately undid the terry cloth belt.

Vannah didn't offer any more objections. Her eyes closed and her lips parted as Logan's arms slipped underneath the robe. Their kissing was wet and loud. It had only been half a day, but there was a desperation to the way they were clawing at each other.

Logan still had on his clothes from work, but he undid his pants and let them down just enough to pull out his thick veiny monster. Vannah moaned as it bumped against her belly. Her hands went to it as she continued kissing Logan's thick lips. She grabbed it at the root with one and stroked the length with the other.

Logan shuddered in her soft grip and he stopped kissing her long enough to stare into his stepsister's eyes while she stroked him off. A low growl emanated from his throat and Vannah giggled as he lifted her onto the bathroom counter.

Instinctively, she guided his head into her drooling crevice and felt it immediately sink in. "Ugghhhhmmmm!" they both moaned and drew in ragged breaths as Logan's hips moved forward. Vannah's wet pussy offered even less resistance than before, but her walls were tightly constricted around his throbbing member.

The sensation made her eyes roll back. She looked up into Logan's eyes glowing with the fire of his libido as he continued to force in deeper. Vannah opened her robe up until it hung off her shoulders and exposed her immense breasts, inviting Logan to paw at them while he humped her to an orgasm.

Several broken jerks of his hips sent his dick deep enough inside her that Vannah thought it might end up inside her chest. She felt the throb of it spreading her hips and when it gently nudged against something deep inside her she felt something in her mind spin like a top and erupt with electric lights.

Logan's hips were moving back and forth with a slow rhythm and they both yelped softly when it thrust home.

"Ugh!...Huugh!...Oohhhmm!" Breathy moans at each apex of the stroke marked time as both were nearing their peak, but it was Vannah who arrived first. Afraid Chloe might hear, she covered her mouth and screamed into her palm.

"MMMMMMmNNNnnngghhhh!"

Logan waited until she came down from the crescendo before pulling her off the counter and spinning her around. He bent her over and swept the long robe to one side until Vannah's round ass jiggled into view. He leveled his dick at her slit and pushed in. When she felt the head penetrate her, Vannah's eyes closed in anticipation for the rest.

"Baby?"

Vannah's eyes shot open and before she could gasp Logan covered her mouth. The two remained still trying to quiet their heavy breathing.

"Yea?" he answered and Vannah moved to protest, but Logan restrained her mouth tighter and then trapped her arms against her body with his biceps.

"I'm sorry, I got a little drunk." Chloe continued just outside the door and Vannah could hear her bare feet against the carpet in the hall.

"I think Vannah went into her room to get ready. You guys go without me, kay?" Vannah's eyes rolled again as she felt Logan push his dick in and somehow it felt even deeper than before.

"Sure." he said, only barely betraying the effort he was exerting pushing his cock into his stepsister.

"Okay," Vannah could hear what felt like Chloe about to head to their room, as Logan began rifling his dick in and out of her again, "Just don't have sex with her, okay?"

Vannah could hear the joking tone in her voice and almost see the smile through the door.

"Whatever, you'd probably like that." Logan said dismissively and Chloe let out a giggle.

The two gyrating step siblings could just make out the bedroom door closing before they began breathing more audibly. Logan released his grip on Vannah and his hands grabbed her hips as her butt wobbled with his thrusts. Vannah struggled to make coherent sentences as she looked through heavy lids at the reflection of her stepbrother pounding her from behind.

"She...Almost...Caught...Us!" she whispered breathily as her pussy orgasmed on his cock.

"I know...I know!" Logan said and flooded her channel with hot cream.

The days up until the office party were more of the same. Logan would sneak off when Chloe was gone or asleep and fuck the young slut in their guest room. Or bathroom. Or closet. Or kitchen.

Vannah made no attempt to pretend she didn't want to. One day when both Logan and Chloe came home from work, she was dressed in a skirt and a halter top. Making sure she was directly in Logan's eyeline, she crossed and uncrossed her legs giving him full view of the fact that she forgot to put on underwear.

She continued to basic-instinct him until there was visible perspiration on his forehead. When Chloe went to take a shower, he fucked her so hard that afterwards even Chloe noticed her limp.

On the night of the party, Logan strolled up to Beltz & Myers arm in arm with both women sporting smiles and freshly fucked pussies. They stepped into the main atrium.

The reception area had been cleared away except for the large company sign and logo. Lights and streamers were elegantly hung and there was a distinct ballroom feel to the venue. A stage in the back displayed a large eight piece band complete with a horn section playing jazzy compositions, but no one bothered to dance.

Scores of people in the middle of the room drank and made polite conversation. Although more tame than the party Vannah had been to previously, the mood was light and full of cheerful laughter.

The group took in the room together, but quickly people approached Logan to congratulate him. He looked like a politician to Vannah, shaking hands in his blue pinstripe suit with silver pocket square.

Seeing him smile with so much vigor filled her with a pride that made the edges of her lips turn up as well, and a warm sensation settled into her core. It had only been a few hours since their last tryst, but the young college girl of twenty could feel the urge growing in her belly. Her eyes traveled low on Logan before she was shaken from her trance.

"There's my guy!"

Ben greeted and remarked on Chloe's glowing complexion as she kissed him on the cheek. Then he regarded Vannah in her stunning garnet spaghetti strapped wrap dress.

"Come here, beautiful!" he said enthusiastically and gingerly placed a kiss on her cheek as he enveloped her in a slow hug, being sure to press her in tight till her firm, expansive breasts squished against him. He turned to Chloe and Logan, "Full of surprises this one!"

The group shared a polite laugh before Chloe excused herself to the little girls' room and Ben walked Logan over to another corner of the party for a chat. Vannah barely had time to feel lonely when Alexis walked over and began moving her about the party and introducing her as one of Beltz & Myers potential new associates. Vannah guffawed.

"You never know." she teased. Vannah found herself searching the room for Logan. She found her taste for parties had waned considerably after the hijinks she'd experienced at the others.

In truth, all she wanted now was a quiet place to sit and relax instead. She managed to make it to a dark corner and although passing men still ogled as they meandered to the bar. She felt somewhat sheltered. Then, she felt a large hand grip her forearm.

When she saw Logan, she sighed with relief and followed when he gestured for her to follow. Hand in hand, they walked briskly toward the elevators away from the party and prying eyes.

Vannah felt so much better when they were encased in the small metal room moving upward. Logan smiled and kissed her.

"Where are we going?" she remembered to ask as the elevator continued to rise.

"You'll see."

When the elevator stopped at the top floor, it opened into a large hallway that extended to the left and the right with a receptionist desk opposite the elevator. It was completely dark except for a small lamp on the desk in front of them and the elevator button. As the bright elevator closed, the area fell silent with inactivity.

"Only two offices on this floor." Logan narrated as he guided the smiling girl to the large door on the left end of the hallway. There was a number pad on the door and he punched in a code with a practiced adeptness. A beep sounded and the electric lock hummed as it rendered the door unlocked.

"Marvin Meyers' office," he continued as they both entered into the office, closing and locking the door behind them. Logan extended his hands, palms up, gesturing to the rest of the large office with scenic windows, "and Ben Beltz' office!"

No lights were on in the room, yet the office seemed to glow with light from the stars outside. The dark carpet was velvetine, softly purring under their feet as Logan and Vannah strode over to the massive windows behind the desk to look down at the city ablaze with light and movement.

They drifted past the pictures of his boss and his family on the walls, failing to note the few of Chloe and her now deceased mother.

"This is gonna be my office one day." Logan looked out the window with the glow of the night glistening off his skin sighing at the possibility. He turned to Vannah, "And you-"

"Let me guess, you want me to be your secretary. Get you coffee. Take your calls. Crawl around on my hands and knees to find the pencil you dropped." Logan chuckled.

"No", he breathed out, "we work well together. You could help me pull in more clients and get to the top. We could change the face of this company together." Vannah eyed him suspiciously.

"That sounds alot like a partner." She pantomimed a thinking pose. "I guess I could if that means I get the other office."

"Done." Logan said with a smile, but Vannah was stepping toward the edge of the desk and sat on it with a look as if she was still pondering the prospect. She faced Logan as she scooted back on the desk slightly until her right thigh was able to rest on it.

"But what perks can I expect?" She was perched on the left corner of the solid marble topped desk with her knees spread open. Her fingers suggestively pinched the fabric of her dress and drew it up until it barely covered her sex.

Her grin was devilish, but Logan understood the insinuation and licked his lips as he stepped closer. He drifted low until he was kneeling before his new business partner. Vannah felt a rush of warm air as he neared her thighs.

His hand gripped her thigh from just under her knee and she shuddered as his lips kissed mid-thigh. He sucked at the soft flesh there and Vannah's clit swelled with yearning for the same treatment.

His tongue was hot and nimble, licking a path to her moistening middle. Vannah leaned back and rested on her elbows, just barely able to see Logan's handsome face over her large peaks. She felt his free hand move aside her panties as his mouth coasted to where her thighs met. She breathed in sharply as his mouth enveloped her quim and his tongue lapped at her slit like a juicy peach.

12