Sister Spy, Ambitious Brother Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm."

She felt him exploring her tunnel with long slow licks. His eyes watching her expression tense with each sensation of pleasure that was now resonating from his tongue. When his wet lips latched onto her clit and sucked, Vannah's hips lifted.

Sensing her need, Logan released her button to stab his tongue deep into her dripping crease. His tongue licked at the walls of her pussy. Vannah fought the urge to grab the back of his head and hump his face until she came.

She could feel the orgasm nearing on its own as Logan's flexing tongue found spots deep in her that flicked lights on and off in her brain.

"Ughhh...MMMmmhhh!"

Vannah's hips began humping at Logan's face despite herself and she feared that she'd make a mess while at the same time actively thrusting towards it. Her breathing was heavy and quick, but as she inhaled there was a moment just silent enough that a ding in the hallway could be heard.

The two stilled as they heard voices stirring in the passage and growing louder. Logan quickly stepped with the young girl to the office closet close to the door. The two were trapped, wide-eyed, and working hard to keep their breathing quiet as they heard the keypad being pushed.

The door opened and through the slotted doors of the office closet they saw Chloe enter.

"I just wanna show you what I've been working on for the Murphy account, Daddy."

She bounded into the room like a kid, despite the elegant flowy silver gown she was wearing. Ben followed in with much less enthusiasm.

"Let's just get back to the party and look for Logan."

"This'll only take a second." she begged as she fired up the laptop at his desk and waited for him to sit in his chair. Ben reluctantly did, but a few clicks later his eyebrows lifted slightly in disbelief.

"You did this?" he questioned.

"Yea! You see if we combine strategies with the Johnson Group their products naturally compliment one another. Both clients can split the cost and ultimately get twice the advertising power."

"This is great." Chloe lit up and bounced on her toes. He turned to her and offered her a sincere look of gratitude.

"Thanks, baby." The blonde looked slightly dejected as he got up and started heading for the door.

"Wait, Daddy!" he regarded his daughter with a half turn. "I think I should have a bigger role. I'm ready." Ben sighed loudly.

"Tell you what, pumpkin, I'll let you head up this account. You get this over the hump and we'll talk about something bigger." Chloe danced over to him with a giant smile.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" her arms hugged him. When she released him, there were tears beginning to form at the corners of her eyes. "I promise I will make you proud."

Ben's hand went up to her cheek and gave it a soft caress before letting it rest against the side of her neck.

"I know you will, sweetie." He stroked her cheek again with his thumb. "So beautiful, just like your mother." Chloe blushed.

Then, Ben leaned in. His lips enveloped Chloe's and the blonde didn't shy away. Her eyes closed and she looked as though she was tasting cool water after a hot day. A small string of spittal connected them even as they broke the kiss and it broke just before Ben pulled away and disappeared out the door.

Chloe bounced excitedly after him. Vannah and Logan still remained frozen in the closet until they heard what they believed to be the elevator doors shutting. When they emerged with relief slowing their breathing back down to normal, they shared confused glances.

"What's up with those two?" Vannah couldn't help, but ask.

"I'm not sure." Logan shrugged. "They have a weird relationship." He went to the door to crack it open slightly and verify that all was clear.

"I say we give it a minute just to make sure they clear the elevator and then we can go down."

"I think it'll take a little more time than that." Logan looked back at Vannah and his jaw nearly hit the floor. She was leaning against the desk with her wrap dress unwrapped. Her large breasts were tipped with nipples tight with excitement and her panties were gone. "Besides, what kind of partner would I be if I let you walk away from the negotiation table...dissatisfied."

Logan felt the lump of hard flesh straining at the front of his pants throb with a small measure of pain. He stepped toward the vixen and she undid his pants quickly. Hoisting herself up onto the desk and spreading her legs, she guided him to her entrance and moaned as he thrust home in several strokes.

"Ughhhh...Ughhhh!!!...MMmmnnnghhh!!"

The wet sounds of their coupling rang out, but neither sibling was far from their climax as Logan pumped Vannah vigorously in his boss' office. Vannah was looking up at the ceiling through half-closed eyes with her mouth gaping open as she howled her pleasure.

Logan's hips thrusted slow and heavy, but his moans turned to grunts as something animalistic in him was driving him forward. He lifted the girl in his arms like she was nothing and Vannah's eyes flashed open in surprise. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck as she looked down into Logan's almost feral expression and felt him pumping her up and down by her hips.

Her legs wrapped around him as he impaled her on his rigid monster again and again. Vannah felt every muscle in her body contract as she coated his member in hot juice. A few pumps more and Logan growled into a climax. He rested her back onto the desk while they both crested down from their explosions.

Logan and Vannah had tried to be thorough in checking themselves for any evidence on their way down in the elevator. They were happy no one seemed to be looking for them when they arrived and they both settled back into the party as if nothing had happened. Toward the end of the night, Ben got up on stage and called for Logan, announcing him as their newest senior associate.

Logan grabbed Chloe and Vannah and brought them up on stage with him. They clapped and cheered with the audience. Ben made one last announcement.

"Everyone remember that this year, we're all looking ahead to next summer and for some of you hardworking junior associates and lucky interns, that means tickets to the company retreat!"

The room cheered with renewed enthusiasm and as Ben stepped away, he moved closer to Vannah.

"That means you, kid. There's an internship for you if you want it. You can come on the retreat too." Vannah looked in Logan's direction and he smiled back at her.

She gave him a wink, "Sure. I think I can do good things here. Besides, I've already got my office picked out."

12