Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the most wonderful day ever, I love you Jackie."

"I love you too, squirt." I softly replied.

We held on closely for a moment longer when she looked up into my eyes.

I simply leaned forward and kissed her. Our eyes closed, our lips touched, and we were kissing. Not kissing like brother and sister, but like a man and a woman. I lingered too long before I realized what I was doing. I knew she could feel my suddenly erect cock pressed between our bodies.

I jumped back and she squealed in surprise. "Oh my god Jeannie, I can't believe what I've done. I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I will never do this again. I swear it."

She stared at me wide eyed. Before I could finish apologizing, she turned and ran up the path and into the house. I was sure that I heard her crying. The back door slammed shut and all was quiet once again.

"You idiot. What's wrong with you." I desperately scolded myself. "Home for two days, and you have already hurt your little sister. You pervert. She's your little sister. You're supposed to protect her, but you can't control your cock. You're meant to make her feel safe and happy. Now, you've gone ruined everything. She'll be afraid of you, and you can't blame her for that."

I considered going to her, but I didn't want to make things any worse. I would wait until morning. I went to the pool house, showered, and tried to get some sleep. I didn't even think about jerking off. I tossed all night. My mind kept returning to the shocked look on her face and the sound of her crying as she ran from me.

The morning found me exhausted and heartbroken. I was thinking that the best choice for me was to get my own place and move out. Forcing a romantic kiss and pressing my hard cock against my little sister is not something that I could just explain away or pretend it hadn't happened.

I showered and went into the big house to check on Jeannie. I wanted to see that she was alright. I found my mother in the kitchen having breakfast, and before I could say anything Andorra put a hot coffee down on the table for me. I sat, offered my mother a subdued good morning, and silently sipped my coffee.

"That must have been some day of sailing, you look exhausted," She said. "and, Jeannie hasn't even left her room yet."

Worried, I looked up and said, "I'll go check on her." I grabbed a second cup of coffee for Jeannie, and slowly walked upstairs to her bedroom door.

I knocked softly and said, "Jeannie can I come in?"

"No." she said through the closed door.

"When you're ready will you come out and talk with me? I'll wait by the pool."

"Go away."

Dejected, I went back down and joined my mother in the kitchen. "She's upset and won't come out of her room." I told her as I sat back down.

"Oh no, the last time she acted like this it was because her ex-boyfriend was treating her badly."

I couldn't bring myself to tell my mother what I had done.

"What happened with her ex-boyfriend?" I asked.

"Your sister has a checkered past when it comes to boyfriends. She always picks the wrong guys. She chooses controlling possessive bad boys. It's almost like she wants to be mistreated. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she only gets angry and tells me that 'I just don't understand her'. Then she goes out and finds another A-hole, and the whole thing repeats itself."

My mother paused, "Give her a few hours. When she's ready to come out maybe you can talk to her then." She quickly finished her coffee, "I need to hurry, or I'll be late. I'm shopping with some friends, and then were going out for dinner at the Boat Club. Talk to her, she loves you and has really missed you. Maybe she'll listen to you. Be a big brother and help her sort out her love life. Help her to be happy."

Mom left and I was devastated. She assumed Jeannie was upset because a boy had mistreated her. She didn't know that I was the asshole boy who hurt Jeannie. I could only hope that Jeannie would come out of her room later and talk to me. I went outside, sat by the pool and waited.

The shadows by the pool were growing long before I heard the French doors open. Jeannie came outside wearing just a knee length T-shirt with kittens printed on it. She slowly walked over to me and sat down.

"Hi" I said softly.

"Hi" she replied.

I started the speech I'd been rehearsing all afternoon. I knew that I needed to get through it in one go or I would choke-up and be unable to finish.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am for kissing you last night (I couldn't bring myself to mention my erection). All I can say is that I was overtaken by the moment and my strong feelings of love for you. I lost myself and it just happened. As soon as I realized what was happening, I stopped, and I promise it will never happen again. Mom told me about your history with boys that have treated you cruelly, and I'm sorry that I hurt you too. Please forgive me. In time I hope you will trust me again."

As soon as I had finished, she began to cry. Not the loud broken-heart crying she had done last night, but a soft sad weeping that was somehow much worse.

I sat there and silently waited. I didn't know what to do. Should I say something more? Should I try to console her? Should I hold her? Would that just make it worse? If I reached out would she think I meant to molest her a second time? I didn't know what to do, so I sat there and just waited for her to speak.

Finally, she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She seemed to come to a decision, took a deep breath, and said. "I'm not upset because you kissed me," she hesitated for a moment. "or because of what I felt pressed between us."

Now I was very confused.

"I'm upset because you stopped kissing me."

"What?" I said surprised. "I don't understand what you're saying."

"It was me who leaned in and raised my lips so that you would kiss me. It's what I've wanted, what I've been hoping for; A wonderful soft sensual kiss from the one man I love. Have always loved. Maybe, the only man I can ever love. What hurt me so badly is when you rejected me. When you broke our kiss It broke my heart."

I didn't fully understand what she was saying. I sat there stunned. I didn't know how to react.

Jeannie spoke again, "I understand that you don't love me the way that I love you, but would you please just hold me for a little bit?"

I was still confused, but now I had something that might help my little sister feel better. I stood up, took her into my arms, and held her while her sobbing slowly dwindled, and she became still.

I began to feel something I had never felt before. I didn't understand what was happening. I have always loved my sister Jeannie, but that love was slowly changing. It's no longer only the love of a brother for a sister. It's not the love of a son for his mother. It's not the love I've had for any woman in my past. It's something I had never experienced before. It's unique. It's my love for Jeannie and for Jeannie alone. It expanded to fill my heart. I knew then that it was something good and right for both of us.

With this understanding, my feelings continued to change and expand even further. My love began to include desire. Desire that was growing. Unable to stop myself and I did it again. I gently took her chin in my hand and lifted her face to mine. I saw her surprise and a sudden sparkle in her eyes as I brought my lips to hers.

We kissed. It was like the first and last kiss of our entire lives. We clung to one another. Our lips parted, and our tongues began a soft caress. In our shared breath I could feel her hunger growing. Mine was soon to follow. My erection started to grow between us.

I broke off our kiss, and her eyes widened as if she thought I would once again reject our incestuous desires. She was mistaken. I swiftly picked her up in my arms and carried her into the pool house to my bed. I finally understood what was needed and It would not wait any longer.

"Make me yours." She gasped breathlessly while looking up from the bed.

I wanted this, my desire was like a pulsing heat that filled my chest, my belly, and my throbbing cock. I paused. This was happening fast, and I wouldn't risk hurting my little sister a second time.

"Are you sure Jeannie? Are you certain this is what you want? This will change us forever and I don't want to hurt you again. I love you, and don't want you to rush into this if you're not ready."

"Take me." She panted her answer, "Take me now. I belong to you. I've been waiting for you. For this. I know that I'm yours, and I will never have another man. I want you to fuck me and fill me so you can know it too. There is nothing in this world that I won't give to you, in bed or out. Nothing. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard. Love me and fill me up with your cum so I know that you accept me, all of me, in every way."

I knew then that my little sister was certain and ready to give her total self to me. I also knew that her happiness and well-being would always be my responsibility. I knew that I wanted this, so I threw my shirt on the floor, and joined her on my great big soft bed.

My cock was rock hard and begging for released from inside of my shorts. But, I wanted to move slowly. This first time with my little sister should be tender love making, and not furious fucking. Jeannie had another idea.

Her eyes smoldered like a hungry cat's, she popped up onto her knees and quickly peeled off her long T-shirt. She was naked underneath. For the first time in my life I saw my sister's naked body. Her breasts were perfect. Not too big, but more than a handful, and perfectly formed. They were just right for her small frame. Her coral colored nipples stood out small but hard to show her excitement. Her pussy was

cleanly shaved and a neat little package. It was like a tiny secret treasure box waiting to be opened.

I didn't have long to admire the most perfect body I had ever seen when Jeannie pounced. She peeled off my shorts and boxers together with one fast pull. My rock-hard dick, dragged downward by my shorts, snapped back up and hit my flat stomach with a loud slap.

Jeannie laughed, and said "Oh my god, you're perfect. I can't wait to squeeze that monster inside of me." She wrapped one hand around me at the base, "It's as thick as a Red Bull can!" She wrapped a second hand above the first and said, "Wow,

two hands with a couple inches to spare! I've never held one like this." She looked me in the eyes, smiled, and plunged her hot wet mouth over my pulsing cockhead.

I nearly blacked out. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. My little sister was sucking my cock with all or her heart and soul, and my entire body was vibrating with pleasure. She would suck, bob up, bob down, and then swirl her tongue around just the tip, or stop to lick my balls while stroking my shaft. She's a petite girl, but she had a wide beautiful mouth. Even so, I was amazed that she could fit so much of me without chocking. Wow, my little sister is an accomplished cocksucker. I didn't question it, and soon my orgasm was approaching. It rushed at me like a skydiver in free-fall.

"If you keep that up, you're going to make me cum." I warned her. Twice more she

plunged down and up with her mouth. She sucked my cock hard and fast. I thought she meant for me cum in her mouth when she suddenly stopped.

She looked up at me, smiled and said "You can cum in my mouth later, but right now I need you inside of me. Don't you move."

She popped up and placed her knees on either side of my hips, reached between

her legs, grabbed me and rubbed the head of my cock from her clit to her entrance and back again. Her cunt felt wet and very hot, and I was desperate to drive into her moist folds.

She slowly pushed herself down onto me and moaned, "Oh...this is it."

She worked herself down onto my shaft until I was almost fully buried in her hot wet cunt.

She stopped and took a few panting breaths. "Let me get used to your big cock brother, It's amazing."

After a moment she lifted and sank her hips, once, twice, and then started to slowly fuck me. She picked up speed and worked us up to a fast and steady rhythm. Pleasured moans and the slapping sounds of frenzied fucking filled the room. I felt my orgasm building and knew it wouldn't be much longer. I was ready to fill my sister with my cum. To take her. To make her mine.

She sensed that I was close and said in a hoarse whisper "Fill me up Jackie, this is all for you, make this body yours, give it to me. Cum...fill my cunt...oh please...cum..." Her climax hit her hard. Eyes squeezed shut, chest and cheeks flushed, she screamed out in pleasure.

Jeannie's vagina clamped around my dick, and that was it for me. I felt my toes curl and gooseflesh run up and down my back. My body clenched. I grabbed her hips and forcefully pushed downward as I slammed my cock up into her sucking sex. With a throaty growl I pumped ropes of my pent-up seed into her tight pussy. It lasted and lasted without letting up. Gasping, moaning, and speaking in tongues we shared our first orgasm together. Buried to the root I held still while her vagina squeezed the the last of the cum from my body. I have never felt anything like this before. After what seemed like a heavenly eternity, Jeannie collapsed on top of me, and laid her head down onto my chest.

Out of breath, we both panted.

"I love you, big brother" she whispered.

"I love you to, little sister."

Too spent to stay awake we slowly drifted off to sleep happy in each other's warm embrace.

Later in the night I came awake to the warm feeling of Jeannie asleep and curled up at my side. Her head resting on my shoulder and my arm beneath her in a loving embrace. I turned and softly kissed along her exposed shoulder and neck. My lips could feel the slow pulse in her throat. The scent of her skin called me forward.

She stirred, and in the twilight between dreams and wakefulness she drew my body on top of hers. She softly whispered into my ear, "Oh... Jackie please make love to me."

So, I did. I made love to my little sister slowly, softly, and tenderly. Her climax sneaking up on soft silent cats' paws, and with her lips pressed to my collar bone she let out one long muted moan. I could feel her vagina gently tighten. I came, and in that moment our entire world began and ended at the edges of my big soft bed. Afterward, we both fell back into contented sleep.

I woke up alone, the early morning sunlight streaming through the windows. The room smelled of Jeannie and of the sex we'd had the night before. The morning was exquisite. I felt rested, relaxed, and I suddenly realized very hungry.

Feelings of guilt started sneaking into my thoughts. By the end of my shower they had displaced any contentment I might be feeling. I had committed incest with my little sister. What the fuck? I took advantage of her vulnerability and fucked her. Twice. Once again, I failed her as a brother. I failed as a protector. And, it changed everything. The fault was mine. As the big brother, I should have stopped before it went too far. Worse yet, it was what I wanted, and I didn't stop myself. I didn't even try. I was ready to find her upset and unwilling to leave her bedroom for the second day in a row.

I headed to the big house. In the kitchen my mother and Jeannie were finishing their coffee, chatting, and laughing together. As I sat down relieved but still concerned, Jeannie quickly served a cup of coffee with a big bowl of fruit for my breakfast.

"I gave you extra pineapple chunks Jackie because they're so sweet and delicious this morning. They make everything taste so good. Don't you think so, mom?" She said giving me a secretive wink.

"Hurry up and eat, then get your stuff. The girls are coming over and we're spending the whole day down on the beach. I'm going up to change. When you're ready come back here and get me. Andorra is packing a cooler for us and I need my big strong brother to carry it for me." With a quick peck on my forehead

she turned, skipped up the stairs, and disappeared into her room.

"I don't know what you said to her last night, but it looks like it worked." My mother smiled and said.

"Whatever it was that had her so upset yesterday seems to be in the past. I haven't seen her this happy in...well, ever. I knew we needed you back home son. Keep up the good work."

"Keep up the good work." I thought as I walked back to the pool house to change into my swimsuit. If she knew what I 'said' to my little sister last night (and what I did) maybe mother would not be so happy to have me back home.

Today I would be spend the day at the beach with my sexy sister and her three

sexy friends.

I don't know what's coming next, but I sure hope that I'm ready for it.

12