Sister Steals Brother's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalia: "Holy shit. That was- that was hot. Like really hot. Are you ok?"

Sydney: "I'm more than ok don't worry, and yeah it was super hot!"

Natalia let out a sigh of relief and she leaned back in her bed, as she caught her breath. That night, Sydney and Natalia slept naked in their bed. They cuddled and spooned with each other's naked bodies. Hips to hips, pussy to ass, breasts to back, arms wrapped around one another.

Sydney was the little spoon and Natalia was the big spoon. They dreamed about what they just did and how they loved it so much. And to think that it was fueled by a certain sister's attraction toward her brother.

Friday

The next morning, Jack woke with an engorged erection. He lifted the front of his pj's up and stared in awe at the sight of his cock. He'd never seen it so large. Still filled with excitement about yesterday, he decided to look at the videos of Nat and Syd on his phone again, he took screenshots of his favourite parts of the videos.

He stared at them as he got more horny and he could no longer resist not stroking his cock. He practically ripped his pj bottoms off and started to stroke his massive cock. The veins were bursting from his cock, the tip covered with pre cum, and as he stroked faster and harder he felt the cum rise from his balls.

Right as Jack was about to cum, he heard

the shower running. He immediately stopped stroking because he knew he now wanted to go spy on either Nat or Sydney in the shower, and jerk off to that sight.

*10 Minutes before in Natalia's room*

Sydney woke, blinded by the golden rays of sunlight spread across her naked body. Sydney stretched wide and then rested in the warmth of the bed. She was about to roll over when she realized Natalia fell asleep straddling her.

She had one arm wrapped around Sydney's waist and the other around Sydney's soft, supple breasts. Natalia looked so peaceful as she slept, her hair was messy and she had a slight smile.

She was exhausted and satisfied from the night before so a good night's rest is just what she needed. Sydney smiled at Natalia and started to carefully get up as to not wake her. Failing, Natalia woke and noticed Sydney walking completely naked across the room.

Natalia: "Where are you going Syd? Come back to bed."

(She said while yawning)

Sydney: "I just wanted to have a shower before you got up, I didn't mean to wake you I'm sorry."

Natalia: "No no it's fine baby- or it's fine Sydney..."

Sydney: "No, you can call me that, I like it... babe."

They both smiled at each other, Natalia still laying naked in bed, with one arm resting her head on, and the other resting on her side. Her blanket half covered her, Natalia's nude breasts were completely visible to Sydney.

Sydney stood for a second just staring at Natalia. She skipped over to Nat and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. They smiled at each other again and then Nat came in for another kiss. This time it was longer, and it turned into the two making out. After a minute or two, Sydney broke free from Natalia's lips, Nat bit Sydney's lips as she broke their kiss.

Sydney: "I really need to shower now... care to join me, baby?"

Natalia: "There's nothing I want more."

Nat flew her blanket off and revealed her shaved, wet mound of flesh to Sydney. Sydney smiled seductively and the two headed to the shower...

Back in Jack's room, he heard the shower running and quickly got out of bed and tip toed down the hall. As he neared the door, he stopped and stood there, puzzled, as he had just heard giggling from two people in the bathroom. He whispered to himself...

Jack: "What the hell? Are they, are they both in there? That's- that's fucking hot!"

Jack's shock, now turned into curiosity as he continued to tip toe toward the door. He went prone on the ground. He peered into the crack in the door and there before him, was Natalia, and Sydney, they were making out and caressing each other's bodies.

His sister, and his crush were now full on groping one another and making out right before his eyes. He got onto his knees and started to stroke his cock.

Inside the bathroom, Sydney broke free from Natalia's grasp a second time, she tested the water and motioned for Nat to hop in the shower with her. The two took turns as they got their hair wet. Sydney started playing with and squeezing Natalia's breasts.

Both of their nipples were now very erect. Sydney slid one hand down and slowly made her way to Natalia's pussy. As Sydney teased Natalia by lightly touching her pussy, Natalia tilted and turned her head back and kissed Sydney some more as she rubbed Natalia's pussy.

Sydney then stuck a finger inside of Natalia and then another. She fingered her until Sydney felt the inside of Natalia's pussy grip her fingers as she moaned and shook in orgasm. They turned to face each other and gave little kisses. Natalia brought her hands to the soap and squirted some into her hands. She twirled her fingers as a motion for Sydney to turn her back to Natalia.

Nat brought her body right up against Sydney's ass, her pussy and inner thighs were pressed against Sydney's ass. Natalia placed her soapy hands on Sydney's thighs. She rubbed and groped Sydney's body up and down until she reached Sydney's breasts. She paid the most attention to her nipples and just as Natalia had done, Sydney leaned her head back and moaned as Natalia now brought her other hand to Sydney's clit and was now rubbing it slowly.

Natalia felt Sydney's body shake and tense up because of how good this felt. She moaned and moaned until Natalia now was fingering Sydney. She let out a very loud moan, almost a scream, as she felt her body erupt with pleasure.

Natalia's hands were now soaked and covered with Sydney's cum. Natalia licked her cum soaked fingers again and then stuck them in Sydney's mouth. She sucked Nats fingers completely clean.

Jack, now listening to his sister and crush fingering each other and moaning quite loud, had edged himself a number of times. His cock was now more engorged than before and was slightly red and very swollen.

He couldn't take it anymore as his cock erupted with cum all over the hallway floor. He came so much and it was everywhere. He sat with his back against the wall, breathing heavily as he was exhausted. Jack got a towel and cleaned the mess up and then threw the towel in the laundry.

Natalia and Sydney had gotten out of the shower and made their way to their room. Nat sat on the bed as Sydney looked for her phone charger in her bag.

Natalia: "Syd I think we should talk, about us."

Sydney: "Yeah, the last few days have been very confusing."

Natalia: "They weren't...bad tho, were they?"

Sydney: "No not at all, just...different. That's all."

Sydney went and sat beside Nat on the bed.

Natalia: "So, what about, what about us? I mean, I love having sex with you, and I love how we've gotten closer. But you're my best friend Syd, I don't want to lose that. I mean, I love you."

Natalia started to cry and Sydney put both her arms around her and hugged her. Sydney placed one arm around Natalia's back and rested her hand on her neck, then slowly rubbed her back with the other hand. Natalia started to smile and felt a bit better.

Natalia: "Oh god I always love your hugs Syd, thank you."

Natalia embraced Sydney back and the two held each other close as they chatted.

Sydney: "Nat, I love you too. You're my best friend as well and I also don't want to lose our friendship, but I don't think we will lose our friendship if we take our relationship to the next level. I mean, we know everything about each other, we know how to cheer each other up, we know what we both like, love, and hate. We even know how to pleasure each other now! You're probably the person I'm closest with in the world"

Natalia giggled in Sydney's arms. She sat up as the two still held each other.

Natalia: "You're right. We'll never lose our friendship. I love you Syd."

Sydney: "I love you too Nat."

A tear of joy rolled down Sydney's face as she kissed Natalia again. At the time, neither Natalia or Sydney knew that they really did love each other, and I mean real love, soulmate love.

Jack sat at the kitchen counter and ate a bowl of cereal ravenously as he was starved. He watched a YouTube video on his phone as he completely devoured about three bowls of cheerios.

Sydney and Natalia walked out of their room, holding hands, and as they got to the stairs they let go, and walked down they way they had walked side by side a million times before, as if nothing had changed between them.

As Nat saw Jack at the counter she remembered yesterday, and what had happened. She decided to not mention it and just commented on how fast Jack was eating.

Natalia: "Jesus Christ Jack slow down you're gonna choke!"

Jack was surprised at how his sister was feeling better, he felt better hearing her cheery tone.

Jack: "I don't care if I choke at this point, I'm starving."

Natalia: "Well I do so slow the fuck down please."

Jack: "Fine fine."

Natalia: "Want some cereal ba- Syd?

Sydney: "Yes please, I'm about as hungry as Jack right now!"

Jack giggled with a mouthful of cereal.

Nat got some bowls out and got some cereal from the cupboard. She poured herself and Sydney a bowl and then they went to the couch to watch some TV.

Jack: "So what are you guys planning on doing today?"

Jack said as he stood up, he instantly remembered their previous shower and he had to sit back down as he started to get hard again. He didn't think it was possible for him to get another boner but..there it was.

Nat: "We might go swimming again idk."

Sydney: "You're not allowed this time tho Jack."

(She said in a nice way but still making fun of him)

Jack: "Ha. Ha. very funny."

The girls laughed together, followed by a moment of silence in the room. as they focused back to the TV.

Jack: "You know it's too bad, I was planning on going skinny dipping today cuz I thought you guys were gonna go to the mall."

*Silence*

The girls looked at each other with a shocked but curious look on their faces.

Sydney: "Oh yeah? Well, you can still do that."

Natalia: "Yeah, we don't mind."

*Nat winks at Sydney*

Jack: "I guess I will then."

Jack stood up and quickly turned around, as to hide his erection. He put his bowl in the dishwasher and headed upstairs.

*Silence*

Natalia: "Did you see his boner??"

Sydney: "Yeah! It was practically poking a hole in his pyjamas!"

*The girls heard Jack's door shut*

Sydney turned to Natalia and started to walk towards her. Natalia could see the look in Sydney's eye and she knew she was about to smother her. Natalia placed her bowl on the table and then laid back on the couch, welcoming her. Sydney then climbed up on the couch and layed down on Natalia. Natalia gave her a welcoming, warm smile, and Sydney gave her the same.

They kissed passionately, and cuddled intimately, just enjoying one another's presence, and feeling each other's warmth, Sydney's head resting on Natalia's chest. Sydney could feel Natalia's lungs filling and emptying with air as her head rose up and down gently with each breath Natalia took.

Natalia brushed Sydney's hair out of her face, and combed through it with her fingers. Sydney smiled and straddled Natalia even harder. Natalia then started to run her hands up and down Sydney's back. She pulled her shirt up so she could massage her bare back. She ran her fingers lightly up and down Sydney's back, sending chills down her body. She shivered and then told Nat to keep going.

While Sydney was still laying on top of Natalia, Nat massaged Sydney some more. She rubbed her ears and pressed deep on Sydney's neck and upper back, hoping it would relieve any tense muscles. Sydney exhaled deeply many times so Natalia knew this felt good for her.

She loved the intimate touching. Then she slid Sydney's shirt completely off so now all she had was her short shorts on. Natalia ran her hands down Sydney's sides and massaged her chest and arms. They wanted to get more and more intimate with one another.

Sydney moved further up on Natalia so Natalia could massage her ass, Nat squeezed and rubbed Sydney's ass over her shorts, grabbing and caressing her cheeks and running her smooth hands down her body.

Sydney: "I have an idea..."

Natalia: "What is it?"

Sydney: "We should go skinny dipping with Jack! We can get to see his cock again, and then maybe we can fool around with him! It's just an idea though, I understand that he's your brother"

Natalia: "No that's a great idea! I wanna have a more intimate relationship with him, just like with you! Let's call him down."

Jack sat in his room, jerking off to the recent thought of his sister and Sydney. As he stroked his cock, he heard his name being called.

Natalia: "Hey Jaaack!"

Sydney: "Jack come here!"

Sydney put her shirt back on and they both sat on the couch waiting for Jack.

Jack put his cock back in his pants trying so desperately to hide it. He put on his tightest pair of boxers and tucked his dick down the side of his leg. Jack opened his door and headed to the stairs, when he got to the top of them, he noticed Natalia and Sydney. They were sitting quietly on the couch, waiting quietly with excitement in their eyes. He knew something was up.

Jack strolled down the stairs and walked into the den. He sat on the big chair and asked what was going on.

Jack: "What's up?"

Sydney and Natalia looked at each other and giggled. Natalia decided to speak first.

Natalia: "Sooo we were wondering...if you wanted, to go swimming with us?"

Jack: "Sure? Why are you guys acting so weird?"

Sydney: "What your sister meant to say was, would you want to go skinny dipping with us?"

Jack sat in his chair, stunned, after hearing the request made by his sister. After a few seconds of silence, Jack spoke.

Jack: "Ummm, that is absolutely the last thing I expected to hear, especially after yesterday..."

Natalia: "Well Sydney and I have become... closer, over the last few days, and to be honest, we kinda got turned on seeing you yesterday."

Jack sat back in his chair, as his dick grew harder. He thought about what he should do in this situation. In one hand, he could swim naked, with his sexy sister and his crush, and in the other hand he might go too far and ruin his relationship with his sister. He decided to go along with it though despite having second thoughts.

Jack: "Yeah sure, right now?"

Sydney: "Yup."

The girls sat up and told Jack to follow them to the pool. As Sydney sat up from the couch, she did a cute twirl as to show off her ass, her butt cheeks were visible from the bottom of her short shorts. Natalia jumped from the couch and her boobs bounced as she giggled.

Almost immediately after Natalia opened the sliding glass door to the back yard, the girls stripped and walked as we headed to the pool. They took their tops off and then slid their shorts off. Sydney shook her butt side to side as she stripped down. They walked the rest of the way in their bras and panties.

Jack had taken his shirt off and his shorts, he was now in just his boxers with a semi hard on. When the 3 arrived at the pool, the girls looked at each other, then at Jack's semi, and then almost simultaneously, they lifted up their bras and their luscious boobs fell out.

Sydney's boobs were c cups, but they were still magnificent. They were tan and her nipples were smaller and erect. Both boobs could fit right in your hand perfectly.

Now Natalia's boobs were much larger and her nipples were big, pink, and also erect. The girls both laughed in excitement as they now slid their panties off.

Sydney had turned around to slide hers down. Her pink panties sliding down her thick ass revealing her tiny butthole. It was slightly darker than her skin. Her pussy was now in sight and it was amazing. Her lips were swollen and wet due to her level of attraction to the whole situation.

She bent back up while lifting her ass cheeks and letting them drop to appear more sexy. Sydney had a small tuft of hair over her pussy, it was shaved in a triangle and was mostly brown hair.

Natalia simply bent down, letting her huge tits hang, and then revealing her completely shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were also pink, and they were glistening in the sunlight.

Sydney: "So are you gonna drop your shorts or what Jack?"

Jack was at full mast now. He took his boxers off revealing his massive cock. The girls were stunned at how big it was. It hung low and the tip was dripping with pre cum. It looked bigger to the girls than it was yesterday.

Natalia and Sydney stared at it with desire. After about 30 seconds, Jack pivoted his body with 1 foot as to swing his dick for the girls, and then jumped into the pool.

When Jack resurfaced, the girls were mid-jump over the pool. They made a big splash as they were side by side. Jack laughed and did a lap from one end back and forth. The girls swam and chatted about Jack's cock.

Sydney: "It looks so much bigger today!"

Natalia: "I know right? Did you see the pre-cum?"

Sydney: "Oh my god yesss! It looked so tasty!"

They whispered and giggled some more with each other all while Jack was eavesdropping. He swam close by as he got more and more horny, listening to his sister talk about his cock.

Jack: "Wait, Nat what did you mean when you said you and Syd were...closer?"

Jack said, as he stopped swimming and started to tread water. Natalia looked at Sydney and Sydney nodded to let Natalia know she should tell Jack.

Natalia: "Well we-"

Natalia stopped as she realized it would be better if she just showed Jack what she meant. Natalia put her hand on Sydney's face and turned toward her. She kissed her passionately, making out with her and playing with her supple breasts and nipples.

Sydney moaned in return, as Natalia took Sydney's right nipple in her mouth. She sucked on it and bit it lightly. Natalia released Sydney's nipple from her mouth and licked it up and down. Natalia then switched to her other nipple and did the same.

Jack was shocked. He lost his focus and sunk below the water several times as he was fixated on his sister and his crush. He stroked his cock under the water the whole time. Sydney turned to Jack and told him to come over, Natalia kissed Sydney's neck as she gave a sexy smile to Jack.

As Jack swam over, the girls welcomed him, Sydney pulled Jack's head in so she could kiss him. Sydney and Jack made out and Natalia continued to kiss Sydney's neck. She had plenty of hickey's by now. Sydney let go of Jack and she suggested he and Natalia should kiss. They both looked at each other and they both went in for a kiss. Jack kissed his sister and played with her breasts.

In a matter of minutes, he had kissed his crush, he had kissed his sister, and he had squeezed his sister's boobs. While Jack kissed both his sister and Sydney back and forth, Natalia had started jerking off Jack under the water. Jack moaned, as the soft touch of his sister's hand on his cock felt spectacular to him. Sydney now joined in as she too stroked Jack's 8 inch monster.

Jack played with both Natalia's and Sydney's boobs. Sydney's boobs were so soft and her nipples felt amazing to Jack. Natalia's boobs felt like soft pillows to Jack. He wanted to shove his face right in them, and he did. He sucked Natalia's breasts all over, licking her nipples and areolas and sucking them while she stroked his cock.

Jack had played with his ex girlfriends boobs and nipples before but this time it was much different, as this was his sister.

Jack suggested the girls hop out of the pool and sit on the ledge. The girls assumed the reason but Jack didn't say. So they hopped out and sat on the ledge.