Sister Steals Brother's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack: "Sydney you should get on top of Natalia so I can fuck you both."

Natalia turned over into the missionary position, and Sydney got on top of Natalia in doggy style. Like a 69 but different, like a 66 with Jack fucking them both.

He took turns putting his cock in Sydney and Natalia, fingering the other girl he wasn't fucking. As he fucked Sydney, she squirted and it sprayed on to Natalia's pussy.

Nat just rubbed it in as she was super turned on. Then Jack came Inside Natalia again and he quickly switched to Sydney so he could cum in her as well.

Jack: "Okay guys I need a breather, maybe you two can have sex while I just watch."

Natalia: "Sounds good!"

Sydney: "Come here baby!"

Jack went and sat in the big chair and caught his breath. Natalia moved on top of Sydney and made out with her. The girls lay nude a top of each other and caressed each other slowly. Their hands ran up and down their bodies, touching every part of the others body.

Their boobs were pressed against each other, Natalia's leg was on one side of Sydney and the other was in between Sydney's legs, against her pussy. They slowly grinded against one another and they looked in one others eyes as they kissed passionately.

Jack's heart felt heavy as he watched the girls expressed their love for one another. His cock also felt heavy. He had began stroking it again because he especially loved their bodies rubbing together, the friction of the two young women making love.

He was surprised his dick didn't explode yet, it was very red and it was throbbing a lot. But Jack knew he could keep on going, He had to. This was the best day ever.

Sydney's small tuft of pubic hair tickled Natalia as they grinded. Natalia brought her hand to Sydney's soft mound and she ran her hands through her pubes. She played with them as they kissed. Sydney broke free and gave Natalia a big warm smile. She was so happy she had Nat in her life.

Natalia: "I love you Sydney."

Sydney: "I love you too Natalia."

Natalia: "God you're so beautiful baby."

Sydney: "I'm nothing compared to you you goddess."

Natalia embraced Sydney for another kiss. They continued to touch one another until Jack interrupted them, he was once again cumming.

Jack: "Oh- Oh- oh my god"

Sydney: "How many times can you cum in a day Jesus Jack haha."

Jack: "I think only one more, my balls are fuckin drained."

Natalia: "Well then we better make it count."

The girls got up and kneeled down in front of Jack.

Natalia: "So how do u wanna end things off tonight Jack?"

Jack thought of all the ways he wanted to cum once more, he could cum on their faces, in their mouths, on their boobs, on their asses, in their asses, in their pussies...So many ways, but Jack knew exactly how he wanted to cum, and he was most excited about this one.

Jack: "Honestly... Sydney, I wanna fuck your thighs, if that's ok."

Sydney: "What do you mean?"

Jack: "Like I wanna stick my dick between your thighs and just, fuck them."

Sydney: "umm sure? Haha. Do you have a thigh fetish?"

Jack: "Not really, but yours are just, so, fucking, beautiful. They're thick as fuck, and tan, and juicy looking, and all I wanna do is fuck them."

Sydney: "Ok let's do it."

Sydney laid back on the couch and pulled her legs up so her thighs were pressed together. Natalia climbed up on Sydney's face so Syd could eat her out and Jack stuck his cock between Sydney's thighs.

He felt the thickness of her thighs against his legs and crotch area. Jack thrusted his cock in and out of Sydney's thighs and it felt so good. Her warm skin against his dick was heavenly.

He wrapped his arms around Sydney's legs and held them tight as he fucked her thighs. Jack blew a huge load all over Sydney's chest and face.

She was awestruck at how much there was even after how many times he had cum.

But Jack wasn't done yet, he pulled Sydney closer and wrapped his forearms around her thighs as he stuck his dick in her pussy. He started to fuck her the hardest he had done so far.

Jack licked Sydney's legs and kissed them up and down as he fucked her. This sent chills through Sydney, and it made her tongue shake against Natalia's pussy.

Sydney: "Holy shit Jack! Keep going! Keep going! Oh fuckkk! Mmmm!"

Sydney's back arched and she gripped the couch as she came. Her legs shook and her moans were deafening. Jack erupted his cum inside Sydney's pussy once more. His final load was in Sydney and he wouldn't have had it anywhere else.

Jack fell back on the floor, his legs were practically numb. Sydney laid on the couch with her face flushed and red. She struggled to find her breath but the exhaustion was worth it.

Sydney: "This was the best. Day. Ever. "

Natalia: "Yeah, by far my best."

*Silence*

Jack: "THE PIZZA!"

That night, Jack, Natalia, and Sydney, cuddled and slept together in Nats room. They ate the whole pizza in bed while talking and listening to music, still nude of course.

As the buzz from the weed finally went down, they turned the lights off, got under the covers, and they let the music drift their naked bodies off to sleep. "White Ferrari", by Frank Ocean is what put them all to sleep.

Monday

Sydney was the first to wake up. Once again, the blinding rays of sunlight spread over her naked body. She felt warm; she felt loved, she felt happy. "White Ferrari" was still playing:

"I care for you still..and I will...forever. That was my part of the deal...honest...we got so...familiar."

She closed her eyes, and listened to the song, as she waited for Jack and Natalia to wake. She thought about how she would miss Natalia while at school, even more so now.

But she liked to live in the moment, or at least tried to for the most part. So she stretched out her body, turned to Natalia and kissed her on the forehead. Then she turned to Jack and brushed his hair out of his face and got out of bed, as quietly as she could.

Sydney was successful this time in not waking anyone up. She dug through her bag, found her hoodie, and put it on. This was the only thing she was wearing. Then Sydney went down to the kitchen and got some cereal. Then the phone rang. She answered it and it was Nat and Jack's parents.

Sydney: "Hey guys It's Sydney, Jack and Nat are asleep."

Mom: "Hey Syd! Having fun?"

Sydney: "Yeah it's been a great couple days, having lots of fun!"

Mom: "Well I'm glad you two get to hang out, hope Jack wasn't too much of a bother.

Sooooo, my husband and I got into a little car accident- Were fine though, everything's alright. Except our car, it's totally wrecked and it needs to be fixed. So we aren't going to be coming back today, the earliest the car will be fixed is Friday, or at least that's what the mechanic said. So I guess you guys will have lots more time to hang out and have fun!"

Sydney: "Oh shoot! I'm sorry about the car! I'm glad you're safe! But umm...yeah I...I guess we will have some more fun."

Sydney finished up the conversation on the phone, and she scoffed down her bowl of cereal. Then she through her hoodie off and ran naked through the kitchen, the living room, up the stairs, down the hall and then she jumped back into bed with Nat and Jack. The jump startled Nat and Jack awake.

Jack: "Jesus Christ, why did you jump in bed?"

Natalia: "Yeah you scared the shit outta me Syd."

Sydney: "I'm sorry I was excited! Looks like we're going to be together until at least Friday! You're mom called and long story short they can't get to town until then!"

Jack: "Oh sweet!"

Natalia: "Really?? Oh my god yes!"

Sydney pulled Natalia in and kissed her lovingly. Jack pulled back the cover revealing his morning wood.

Jack: "You guys up for round 2?"

Jack turned his head and the girls were already making out, grabbing their breasts, and touching themselves. Jack laughed and started to stroke himself off to the show in front of him.

Natalia let her grasp from Sydney's breasts go, and she stared deeply into Sydney's big, beautiful, blue eyes. She could see love in them.

Natalia: "I love you."

Sydney: "I love you too baby."

And they kissed, and held each other close, as if they were the only people in the world.

Now they knew, Natalia and Sydney knew, that this was real love, soulmate love.