Sister Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
Should we swap sisters on holiday?
3.7k words
3.69
70.1k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest I hadn't really wanted to go. My wife's mum and dad had booked a villa in Spain and they had invited my wife, Dianne and I to join them along with Dianne's sister Mel and her husband John. I liked the idea of a bit of sun and sangria but honestly, who wants to spend their holiday time with the in-laws?

I get on with them all well enough but holidays are precious and I'm greedy about spending time with my wife. We've been married just over 10 years and I love her more with every passing day. She's more than my wife, she's my best friend. At 35 she looks as good, if not better than she did at 25. She has an innocent face, with large dark eyes, high cheek bones and full lips.

Her hair is long, chestnut brown and gets lighter blond streaks in it under the sun. She's quite petite at just 5'2, she has large, firm breasts with extremely sensitive nipples, broad hips and a large curvy bum, that she thinks is too big and I adore.

She may look innocent but she is far from it in the bedroom. She is far braver than me and more adventurous. If she wants to try something she isn't shy about asking me. She knows the effect her looks have on men and how to use her body too.

Dressing either demurely, or with a hint of sleaze depending what she wants and from whom. It's rare that she doesn't get what she wants. Of course she got what she wanted with me and despite my reservations, she wanted the family holiday and so I agreed to go.

However, then fate took a hand. Just a week before we were due to fly to Spain. Dianne's father was taken ill. He was kept in hospital and told there was no way that he'd be flying. It goes without saying that Dianne's mum wanted to be with her husband. So she wouldn't be going.

We offered to cancel and re-book the holiday but as we would have all lost money her mum insisted that we went and used the villa. Reluctantly we all agreed and said we'd do the holiday with them as soon as he was better.

Not having Dianne's mum and dad with us now changed the whole dynamic of the trip. John loves a beer and would have had to behave himself. Now he could drink as much as he liked. Mel liked to party and to go clubbing. There would have been none of that with her mum and dad there. Now she could do as she liked.

I get on with John although we don't have a lot in common. Except for football of course as we support the same team. Other than that though, well he likes a beer, I don't drink, he likes late nights, I'm a morning person, he's a hairy 6'1, I'm just 5'7 and hairless on my body and it goes on.

You get the picture. I like Mel, but to look at them you'd never guess that she and Dianne were sisters. Where Dianne is relentlessly optimistic, Mel is a pessimist, a worrier but at the same time something of a tart and a flirt.

When I married Dianne I was only the second man she'd ever slept with. Mel is younger than Dianne and already had a reputation as a man eater and a baby to show for it. She seemed to have a different boyfriend every week and they all had lots of sex with her. I know, as she happily told us about it.

We live in quite a small town and she was known as the town bike that everyone had ridden. She calmed down when she met John but her flirty side never really left and any barman, waiter and even me might get flirted with, even if she didn't really mean it.

Looks wise Mel has a stern, masculine face until she smiles, which is often. Then she looks pretty rather than beautiful. Her laugh is pure filth. She is the same height as me with long shapely legs. Slim with small, pert breasts, slim hips and a small bum. She keeps her hair short and died blond and she dresses in short skirts and low cut tops that attract a lot of male attention. John never seems to bother that his wife gets hit on by other men. In fact he seems to like it and almost encourage it.

We arrived early on a Wednesday morning. I hired a jeep and we loaded up the bags and drove out to the villa. It was a bit of a drive and we didn't get there till mid morning. It was about a mile from the nearest town and in some quiet, picturesque hills. You could tell Dianne's mum and dad had booked it as it was very much their cup of tea. Quiet, out of the way and quite luxurious in its way.

The villa had 3 bedrooms, a lounge, and a large kitchen/dining room. The lounge had glass doors that led out onto a pretty tiled patio and there was a large, inviting looking pool. The gardens were beautiful and the smell of fresh flowers filled the air. However the first this John moaned about was as he put it, "It's fucking miles to the nearest bar!"

So John and I left the girls to unpack and we went off to the town to pick up some food, wine and beer. We'd probably been gone a couple of hours as John dragged me all over the town looking for his favorite brand of lager. I was hot and bothered and very much in need of a shower by the time we got back. I was giving John a hand putting everything away when he stopped. He was looking out of the kitchen window that overlooked the poolside and when I went to see what he was looking at. It was my wife's tits that had grabbed his attention.

To be fair both the sisters were sunbathing topless. It was the first time I'd seen Mel's breasts and though they were smaller than Dianne's they shared the same large aureoles and thick nipples. John was unabashed that I'd caught him looking at my wife, topless. He just smiled and chuckling he said,

"If those two have there tits out all week, this is going to be a great holiday."

Looking from sister to sister, I had to agree.

I had a long shower and felt a bit more like myself. Then I pulled on some swim shorts and went out to the pool. John was sitting with the girls in his shorts, both of them remained topless. We chatted and had a lazy afternoon chilling out after what had been a hectic day.

Mel was the first to have a dip in the pool. As she got out, the water beaded on her skin and her bikini bottoms clung to her making her look almost naked. The water must have been cold as her nipples were rock hard. I found my cock getting interested and hastily turned onto my front as she dried herself off. I was pretty sure John and seen me ogling his wife as he was smiling to himself. However, he never mentioned it.

That night Dianne fell asleep quickly and I lay awake beside her listening to the sound of John and Mel fucking in the next room. It wasn't loud but it was obvious what they were doing. The sounds got me aroused and I gently masturbated as I listened to them. Suddenly they stopped and I wondered if John was filling her cunt with seed at that moment. The though of that certainly did it for me and I ejaculated into my hand and had to surreptitiously clean myself up as I tried not to wake my wife.

The next morning I woke to find my cock being sucked. Dianne had woken up horny and she was showing me what she wanted. She whispered,

"Good morning." Then went back to lapping at my balls. Dianne loves sucking my cock and will do it for an hour at home, teasing me to within a hairs breadth of cumming then calming me before building me up again. Here though she just wanted me hard and inside her pussy. She wanted to be fucked and I was happy to oblige.

As soon as she was sure I was fully awake, she straddled my stiff penis. Lowering her most pussy onto my hardness. I held her buttocks and she ground herself into me. She was using me as her sex toy. She wanted to cum and I wanted her too. Slow at first her speed increased and her movements became more frantic as her crisis approached. She was biting her lip to stop herself from yelling out loud with pleasure. I knew she was cumming when a her whole body shook and trembled. I felt her moisture on my balls and she flushed red.

In that moment I rolled her onto her back. It was my turn to get the fucking I wanted now. I pinned her down and rammed my cock into her sopping cunt. She bit on the pillow to stop from screaming out. I could smell her sex. Hear the squelching noise with each of my thrusts. She was moaning louder and louder despite the muffling effect off the pillow and I emptied my balls deep into her.

I rolled off her sweating body, panting with the exertion. While she found some tissues and wiped up my sperm as it seeped from her slit.

"Someone woke up horny." I said.

"Must be the sunshine. It always gets me in the mood." She replied, smiling at the mess we'd made of the bed.

There was a market in the town that day and of course John didn't want to go. The girls did, so after breakfast they took the jeep off to town and I stayed with John to keep him company and to prepare dinner for later that evening. To be honest I might as well have gone shopping with the girls as John just sunbathed by the pool and drank steadily.

After preparing the food for later I had a swim and then joined John by the pool. He was sleeping by this point with an empty six pack beside him. I tided the empty cans away and stretch out in the hot sun. John managed to wake himself up with his own snoring and after getting another can he started a conversation that quickly moved on to the sisters.

"Gotta say the girls looked good by the pool yesterday." John said. I agreed that they had and he continued,

"Your Di has a cracking pair of tits. She had my cock hard all day."

"Really?" I responded

"I saw you getting a stiffy looking at Mel too." He chuckled. Well he had me bang to rights there.

"She's a good looking woman." I said, lamely.

"She a properly dirty bitch in bed, I can tell you. I bet Dianne is too eh?" He asked. So that was what he wanted to know. What my wife was like between the sheets. Well what harm could it do to tell him? I was proud of what she did with me. Proud that she was mine. I was happy to play his game and interested to find out just what Mel was like in the sack.

"I've no complaints, she's the best cock sucker I've ever met." I told him.

"Does she swallow? Mel's not keen on that." He asked

"She does, but she likes it over her face too." I replied, honestly. It's true Dianne is happy to swallow my sperm, but her favorite thing is when I finish by waking over tits or face. She loves to see me cum. Even when we watch porn together her favorite thing is watching a close up of the semen spurting out of an erect cock.

"What about anal? I love fucking Mel in the ass. You probably heard me doing her up the arse last night. She fucking loves it." He said, then took a huge swig from his can. Again I was honest,

"Dianne's not keen on anal. We tried it but it hurt her too much so we didn't push it." I replied. John set off laughing so hard he nearly choked on his beer.

"Didn't push it! That's were you went wrong." He chuckled.

"She doesn't know what she's missing. I'd love to fuck her arse." John eventually said. I was more than a little shocked. I knew he was a bit drunk but was he really saying to me that he wanted to fuck my wife in the ass? I was quiet for a little while. Not really knowing how to react to what John had just said. Part of me wanted to ball him out for his cheek. But that would spoil everyone's holiday. When I eventually looked over at him again he'd drifted back to sleep so I left him to it.

A couple of hours later Dianne and Mel returned, loaded up with bags full of trinkets and new clothes. I was so happy to see Dianne. Whether because of the conversation with John or not, I'd missed her presence more than usual. The four of us decided to stay in that evening and after a nice meal we all sat around the lounge with some soft music playing in the background. The sisters were sharing a bottle of wine, while John had his obligatory beer in hand. As I mentioned I don't drink so I had a coffee.

After a while I asked what clothes the girls had bought on the market and they decided to model them for us. They disappeared to the bedroom to rummage though their purchases. Dianne was the first to return in a pink crop top and tiny white shorts.

The lower portion of her buttocks were on show as she made a slow twirl and I was instantly reminded what John had said about my wife's ass. To compound this and make it obvious that he was checking out her bum he said,

"Loving the shorts Di."

As Dianne left to change into her next outfit Mel came in in a long, cream coloured maxi dress. It was off the shoulder and would have been quite demure but that with the light behind her it might as well have been transparent. Her whole body was exposed and as she turned around I could see that she was wearing a thong and pretty much all her arse was on display.

Next the girls came back in together. Both were wrapped in towels, which seemed a little strange.

"Now this is not my fault. Mel talked me into it and we only bought them for a laugh." Dianne said.

"Don't go blaming me." Mel laughed.

"Ready?" Dianne said, looking at her sister.

"Ready." Mel responded.

Then the two sisters dropped their towels.

Underneath they were both wearing the tiniest of bikini's. Both were white and the tops were tiny triangles of thin material held together by thin string. The triangles of material, barely covered their nipples and both sisters were showing a hint of their aureoles. The bottoms were another white triangle of material, cut so thin that you knew both women shaved their mounds. It was held by strings that tied at their hips and at the rear was little more than a string that disappeared between their buttocks.

"Now you really should wear that to the beach." John said.

"I'm not sure about that, I feel virtually naked." Mel replied. John lifted his can in mock salute and said,

"Babe, you pretty much are naked."

Glancing from Mel to Dianne and back I had to say they looked amazing and I told them so. The both liked the compliment and nether made a move to get dressed. They each took a chair and chatted with us as if they were dressed quite normally. I suppose in their minds we'd seen them both topless already. If anything they had more on than they did by the pool.

It was getting dark outside when John suggested we go skinny dipping in the pool. The way he suggested it was, as the girls were virtually naked, they might as well go all the way and we should join them in the pool. I thought Dianne would bat the idea away. However when Mel said,

"Well I'm game."

I suppose Dianne didn't feel that she could be upstaged my her younger sister and she simply said,

"OK. Why not?"

Could I have stopped it? Probably not. I'd just have been seen as the party pooper. Besides if I was being honest I wanted to do it. I wanted to see Mel's pussy. When would I ever have the chance again? In my mind John seeing Dianne naked was hardly the same as him touching her or anything. Lets be honest, he'd already seen her tits. So I agreed and John and I started to disrobe. The girls were out at the pool and naked in the water without John or I seeing anything. We were the ones on show as we made our own cumbersome way into the water.

Mel and Dianne wolf whistled us as we slid into the pool. It was freezing. We were soon all laughing and splashing one another. Thankfully that soon warmed us all up. After a while Mel and John were kissing by the edge of the pool, with just their head and shoulders visible above the water. I was by the edge of the pool watching as Dianne joined me. Her hand found my cock under the water and she kissed me.

The sound of the crickets mixed with the smell of the flowers on the warm air. With my wife's lips on mine and her hand on my penis it all felt quite heady. I stoked her breasts beneath the water and felt the hardness of her nipples. My cock was now fully erect and I was aching to fuck her. She stopped kissing me and I opened my eyes. She was looking over at Mel and John and they were looking at us.

Without a word being spoken Dianne stepped back and Mel closed the short space between us and suddenly it was her hand that held my cock. Dianne joined John and again without a word he kissed her. Mel gently masturbated me as we both watched our partners just feet away. The movement of Dianne's shoulder told me that her hand was working on John's dick. I could see his hand on her breasts.

Mel pulled my face to hers and we kissed. I felt her small firm tits. Her nipples were as hard as bullets. The kissed tasted good. Her and on my genitals felt right. I stopped kissing Mel when I her Dianne gasp beside me. I looked at her and her eyes were closed, her head thrown back. John's fingers had found her cunt. He was inside her. My wife face was a mask of the pleasure being given to her by another man.

I put both my hands on Mel's tight ass and pulled her tight against me. My cock was pressing against her pubic mound. She smiled at me then kissed me. I felt her hand push my cock between her thighs and its length was now rubbing against the lips of her pussy. Was she asking me to fuck her? Should I go that far? There was no doubt my cock wanted too.

Mel made gentle back and forth movements and I could feel her opening up to receive me. Dianne moaned beside me from the pleasure Johns fingers were giving her. Then the head of my cock was inside Mel. Gently I thrust forwards. Her breath quickened and her eyes widened as the full length of my stiff cock filled her cunt. I was really doing this. I was fucking my wife's sister.

Just at that moment Dianne cried out,

"No. No I can't do this." She pulled back from John and swam to the opposite edge of the pool and after levering herself out she ran to the bedroom. I disengaged myself from Mel and followed her. She was laying naked on the bed sopping wet and sobbing her heart out. I rested my hand on her shoulder but I didn't speak. I wanted whatever it was out of her system before we spoke. After a good quarter of an hour she recovered herself and we spoke.

I though John had gone to far or been to rough but I couldn't have been more wrong. What had upset her is that she'd been enjoying what John had done too much. She had wanted to let him fuck her. That, she told me through her sniffles was what had made her feel bad and had made her run. I didn't mention that I'd been balls deep inside Mel when she'd had her crisis of conscience.

"Why did you kiss him if you felt like that?" I asked.

"It just felt right at that moment." She replied, still sniffing.

"Look, I was kissing Mel too. You have nothing to feel guilty about." I explained, gently.

"I had hold of his cock and I nearly put him inside me. How would that have made you feel?" She said.

Well that was a big question and I answered as honestly as I could,

"In that moment, the way we were all behaving, if it had happened it would have felt like the most natural thing in the world. I'm not sure how I would have felt afterwards, but in that moment, honestly...I wanted you to fuck him."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. Really." I said, with my hand resting on hers.

"So your not mad at me?" She asked.

"God, no." I reassured her.

"I suppose I should go and apologize. For causing a scene." She said, as much to herself as me. We wrapped up in towels and went outside but the pool was empty. As we made our way back to our room the unmistakable sounds of fucking was coming from Mel and Johns room.

"Looks like they have other things on their mind." I said, with a smile.