Sister Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
Things go further and we swap partners.
1.7k words
4.11
38.3k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers

The following day John and I went into town to try and find a bar that was showing our teams game. At breakfast no one had mentioned the previous evening's events. I guessed letting the girls talk it out would probably be for the best. Although I did wonder if Mel would admit to her sister that she'd had my cock inside her and what her reaction to that might be.

John was on his fourth beer and we were deep into the second half when he mention what had happened. He said it as if he was mentioning the weather. He said, "It was great in the pool last night, Dianne is so fucking hot, I nearly shot my load when she gripped my cock."

"Mel's pussy felt pretty good too." I replied, deciding to play along.

"Mmm, Di's pussy was lovely and tight as I fingered her." He said with a grin.

Well that confirmed what I'd suspected on the night. John had finger fucked my wife.

"So do you think the girls are discussing what happen, while they're on their own?" I asked.

"If I know Mel, she'll be trying to Talk Di into finishing what we started and I for one hope she succeeds." John said.

"Because you'd like to fuck Dianne of course." I stated.

"Don't take this the wrong way but for me its far more that I'd like to see Mel getting properly fucked. Well that and I've very much like to fuck your wife too." He said, smiling.

"So you'd rather watch me screw your wife than have mine?" I asked, somewhat incredulous.

"I'd rather do both, but if I could only have one? It would be seeing you shag Mel, or anyone shagging Mel for that matter." He admitted. He went on to explain that "wife watching" as he put it was his fantasy. It had never happened. The pool had been the closest ever and now he'd been so close it was all he could think about.

Well it gave me food for thought as we drove back. Our team had won and we were both in a good mood. I think our frankness had been good for us. Back at the villa both girls were topless by the pool and didn't cover up when we joined them. Which told me they had talked through the previous nights events too. We had a great chilled out afternoon and everything seemed back on an even keel.

We decided to drive into town and have dinner cooked for us. The girl were in the mood for cocktails and dancing so after out meal we hit a strip of lively bars on the seafront. Dianne was in a short mini dress, while Mel was in a shirt skirt and low top and they attracted a lot of attention and comments from the groups of lads out on the strip.

The girls danced and shared jugs of cocktails. I danced with them at first but I couldn't keep up. John of course does not dance. So in the end I sat with him and watched as younger men danced around our wives and chatted them up. At first I watched Mel shaking her ass and smiled as I remembered my hands all over it. My dick buried inside her.

Soon though I found I was watching Dianne as she danced with other men and I started to get an inkling of what John was talking about when he said he wanted to see Mel with other guys. I watched as she swayed, dancing with a young man. He was facing her and his hands were in her hips. As I watch he slid them onto her bum. She removed them but he did it again. On the third time she let him leave his hands on her ass.

I suppose even a few days ago I would have been annoyed by this, but now I like the fact that this stranger was feeling up my wife. That he desired her. After all I got her every night. I knew what she looked like naked. I knew just what it felt like to have her mouth on my cock. He never would. Even if she let him fuck her, he'd only have one night to remember. He'd know every night after that just what I was getting all the time and he'd be living without that forever.

I would have mentioned this to John, but he was smiling and watching as the man dancing behind Mel copped a feel of her tits. She spun round and told him off, but she was smiling as she did it. That was the thing, both women treated this game as a sort of compliment. If they were honest, when the men did try and touch them up they liked the attention and that night they got a lot of attention.

As we drove home later both girls were a little tipsy and buzzing from the fun they'd had. John was quieter than usual but when we got back to the villa no one was ready to sleep. Mel put some music on and danced lazily to the beat while John got some drinks. Dianne and I sat on the sofa and cuddled. Mel then held out a languid arm to me and asked me to dance with her.

Dianne pushed me to join her sister and I slid my arms around Mel's waist as she put her around my neck. We swayed in time to the music, our hips pressed close together. Then she kissed me. Not a friendly, sister-in -law peck on the cheek. A full on passionate "I want you kiss". I kissed her back and my hands found the cheeks of her pert ass. We had just forgotten that Dianne and John existed. Lost in our mutual lust for one another.

It must have only lasted seconds but it felt like we kissed for ages. When I came up for air and glanced behind me Dianne and John were kissing on the sofa. Something inside my head said,

"There's no stopping this now. Enjoy it."

Mel pulled me to a chair and we squeezed onto it together. I was feeling her tits now as I kissed her and there was no resistance to my touch. Across the room John was feeling my wife's breasts through her dress.

I pulled Mel's top off and she removed her bra. I'd seen her tits most of the holiday but not like this and I greedily feasted on her nipples. I could feel her breathing increase in depth and speed. Dianne wasn't the only one with sensitive nipples. My cock was trying to rise and it was uncomfortable in my jeans so I stopped and stood to strip. I looked over at John and Dianne as I did so. She was still fully dressed but she was sucking Johns cock.

For a moment I froze. My wife had another man's rock hard cock, inside her mouth. It was the single most erotic thing I'd ever seen. His shaft glistened with her saliva, her hand massaged his balls just as she did when she sucked my cock. Her head bobbed in his lap, stopping only to lick and kiss the thick purple head. The moment was magical. In front of me Mel was slipping off her skirt and panties. I looked at Mel naked and wanton with her legs open, exposing her shaven cunt and in that moment I wanted her more than I wanted to watch Dianne.

I buried my head between Mel's legs and lapped at her cunt. Finding the hood of her clit, I lifted it and licked and sucked on her hard little clitoris as she moaned loudly and squirmed in her seat. She held my head and ground her sex into my face. Her pussy dribbled and then without warning her juices gushed over my face as Mel bucked and swore. She lay trembling and panting then told me to sit in the chair.

"My turn." She said.

I sat back and Mel took my cock in her mouth. Across the room my wife was pulling off her dress as a now naked John pulled on his cock and watched her. She stepped out of her panties and was naked in front of him. She was offering herself to him. Mel was lapping at my balls as Dianne straddled John. She reached down and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt and sank down onto his stiff prick.

I raised Mel to her feet and led her to the sofa beside her husband. Then I bent her over so her face was close to his and I pushed my cock inside her wet, bald cunt. I started to fuck her with slow, deep thrusts as she kissed John and Dianne bounced on his cock. I stroked my wife's arse as she fucked her brother-in-law. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

When Dianne cum's she usually cum's loud and when she came over John's cock she was yelling as loudly as I can ever remember. Moments later he was moaning himself as he filled my wife's cunt with his seed. Mel was thrusting back onto my cock as hard as I was trusting into her. I was close to cumming but I wanted to give John something to remember about the time I fucked his wife.

I pulled at Dianne and she knew what I wanted and I stopped fucking Mel and beckon her to join her sister on her knees before me. With both girls in place I masturbated until my sperm spurted hard from my cock, spattering the faces of the two sisters. They took turns licking the last drops of spunk from my knob then to my amazement Dianne licked the semen from her sisters face before Mel licked it from hers. Just for a moment I thought they would kiss. Then the moment passed and Mel rejoined John and Dianne sat with me.

"Best holiday ever." I said.

"Hell Yeah!" John replied.

All of us were naked and sweating. Suddenly I was dog tired. Leaving Mel and John in an embrace I took Dianne's hand and led her to bed. We slipped beneath the sheets and hugged each other tight, then drifted off to sleep in each others arms. Both of us having just fucked with other people for the first time in our married life.

He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers