Sister Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAIIIEEEOHFUCKME! TOM I LOVE YOU!" Her orgasm was wonderful to feel, as she clenched me as hard, or maybe harder than Lana. Her eyes were wide open, and she rolled them back into her head. Victoria had passed out from the great pleasure. I laid her down to rest up a bit. I kissed her and whispered "I love you Vicky," in her ear. She smiled, but it was dark, it could have been my imagination. I didn't care, it was the truth.

I ate my wife's pussy until she had a huge wet climax and then I fucked her standing up. I reached around and tweaked her nipples. Gina grunted all through her hard orgasm, and then I knew I was going to cum. She took my cock into her mouth, and I exploded. I filled her mouth with my special sauce, and she drank me down. I was still hard (courtesy of the little blue pills) and I spun Gina around and penetrated her very deeply from behind. She grabbed the lube, and told me it was time for me to take her anal virginity. I lubed up her tiny asshole with two fingers and greased up my hard dick. I put my hard cockhead up against her tight little rosebud. I pushed the head into Gina's ass as she really screamed. I stopped and let her adjust to my girth. Her ass was clenching and releasing my dick as she climaxed again and again. She was loving her buttfucking! She was getting something that both frightened and delighted her, in the same breath.

"Come on Tom, fuck my ass! I need you to fuck me hard." Gina wanted to be butt fucked hard. She was quite happy and pushing back against my cock for deeper and harder penetration.

Lana was watching me assfuck her sister. She seemed very interested in her sister's anal penetration and Gina's excitement level. Lana was watching very closely as her sister came.

I did what Gina asked. I also reached around and tortured her clit. It wasn't a huge clit, but it was fairly big, bigger than a pencil for sure. Gina was so sensitive there, it was like pulling her pin on her orgasm grenade.

"Ohmygod you fucker! I'm going to have a big one... Here it comes ...Aaahhhee! Fuckfuckfuck more! I'm still COMING! Ohhhhhyes! So fucking good! Oh Tom I love you so much!" She shook violently as she hard climaxed. Gina was down on the bed and passed out completely. I pulled out of her anus with a little pop.

So all three women were all happy and content... At least for a while! I lay down with my wife in a spoon and the other two spooning me. I slept the sleep of the dead. Not a bad day considering that it was a funeral and a wake.

~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a start. I was on my back, and my cock was hard, and I was fucking someone. My hands were full of two gigantic juggs, and my dick was being squeezed by my mother-in- law Victoria's tight, hot and very wet cunt. She had her head thrown back, and she was obviously having a good strong orgasm, as she shivered and screamed, "Tom, you big dicked fucker you! I'm your woman now Tom, you are my man. Fuck me good Tom, be my own mother fucker, oh that is so good! Ugh, ugh, ugh oh oh ohhhh I'm going to... Come again!! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me good. Fuckfuckfuck.!" She kissed me and hugged me as she tried to fuck me to death. "I really do love you Tom. I am so happy right now. I will do anything for you. Wanna buttfuck me and come in my mouth? No problem, I'll do it for you. Ohmygod I'm coming again. Yesyes YES. Oh fuck yeah!ugh ugh UGH UGH UGH OH I'm coming!" She squealed and squirted all over the place as she orgasmed. I had not come, although I wanted to badly. She rolled to her left, and left me standing hard and wet, but Lana quickly rolled on top of me and I was encased in her magnificent cunt in a nanosecond, as she got right into fucking me hard.

She moaned, "Oh fuck Yes, I love you Tom. Fuck your slut. Jam me full of your seed. I want you to give me a baby. I want you to breed me! I am so happy with your big dick in me. Ohmygod I'm coming again and again! Oh fuck yeah Fuck Fuck Fuck me good! TOM! Ugh. Ugh" Lana grunted through her orgasm and timed her thrusting. I was so, so close to orgasm. I had not tried to hold back, but both girls were climaxing almost immediately after they got on to ride me. Lana rolled off and my wife was on top of me in a flash! She was tight on my dick as she too had a good solid climax and she said, "I just came, please Darling, come for me, come for the girls too! We all want to taste your seed Honey! Come!" So I did, shooting great big gobs of jism, but my wife had quickly switched position to catch the ejaculate in her mouth. I shot lots of semen into her happy waiting piehole and she shared my protein with her sister and her mom. I guess I was being used as an appetizer! All three sexy women downed my jism with a huge smile on their faces.

Lana resumed her place on top of me and reinserted my semi-hard dick into her dripping cunt. She laid forward to put her head on my chest and held me. My wife was on my left shoulder, her lips on my neck, and Victoria was on my right in the mirror position to my wife, her lips on my throat. My big arms encased all three women in a big tight bear hug they all seemed to enjoy. I had done what I thought was impossible, pleasured them all until they were all sated, at least for a while. Slumber overtook the four of us.

Where would we go from there? I have no idea what the future holds for me and my family. But I would care for, and protect all of them, for as long as they wanted me to do so.

Viagra might become a major food group for me! The sister syndrome had struck again, but for once, I could not be happier. I had only one trepidation. I had yet to meet her youngest sister... little Lisa, and I was told that she has a crush on me, sight unseen, just from what my bragging wife had told her. Four women, gorgeous and sexy, all wanting great sex... I should preplan my funeral, but what a way to go, killed by the sister syndrome.

12