Sister Tabitha Pt. 01

Story Info
An innocent teen's path to happiness.
6k words
4.44
50.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers

*Everyone in this story is at least 18 years of age.

*If you get offended by religious themes with erotica, this is not the story for you.

*****

Like every Sunday morning, all eyes were on Tabitha as she came through the front doors of the town's only Catholic church. Tabitha was a stunning petite natural blonde who had celebrated her 18th birthday just a few months earlier. Even though there was not a boy in town who didn't go after the young beauty; she had never had a boyfriend. She was raised in a very strict religious household and led a very sheltered life. She was not allowed to date or attend any of the social events that were common for a teenager. She spent all of her time studying, volunteering, or helping out at the church.

On this particular day, Tabitha had something very important to discuss with her priest, Father Bernard. Tabitha's parents had pushed her to devote her life to the church and God. Shortly after her 18th birthday, she chose to follow her parent's wishes. She had spent a few weeks researching the process. After the sermon, the young beauty approached Father Bernard. He was a short, stocky man in his late fifties with a really bad comb-over. She wanted his advice about the best path for her to take to become a nun. He told her about a convent that was a few towns away that would be a perfect place for her training. He made it clear that this convent was quite different than most Catholic institutions.

"Father Theodore is very particular about who he accepts. I knew you had been thinking about this for a little while now, so last week when he was here I pointed you out to him," explained Father Bernard. "He told me that a spot had just opened up and he would be glad to give it to you."

Tabitha wasn't sure what to think about Father Theodore accepting her without any interview or even an introduction. She tried to ask Father Bernard several questions, but he kept telling her that Father Theodore will explain everything when she gets there. She was quite naive and decided to stop questioning the man who had been her mentor since she was a little girl. She wanted to know more, but before she knew it, she had agreed to attend the convent.

A week later, Tabitha was picked up by Father Bernard to take her to the convent. He insisted on driving her instead of her parents. The trip took much longer than expected. Father Bernard was not totally truthful when he said it was a few towns away. During the long trip, Father Bernard kept going on and on about how great of an experience this will be for the innocent teen. She was told that all young women like herself were sent there. She would be around women her age which should help her adjust to her new life. Tabitha didn't notice, but her priest kept glancing at her toned legs every chance he got during their journey. She was wearing a yellow summer dress that kept riding up her tender thighs a little more every time she tried to get comfortable in Father Bernard's ancient station wagon.

The convent turned out to be on the other side of the state and over 15 miles down a dirt road off the main highway. All Tabitha could see down the dirt road was miles and miles of trees. When they finally reached their destination, they had to wait several minutes at a huge iron gate. A weird looking man in what appeared to be a janitor uniform opened the gate for them. They had to drive another mile before reaching the front of a five-story building. It was a massive compound surrounded by a 10-foot stone wall. They were met by the Mother Superior at the front of the main building. There were two more large buildings that were out of sight.

"I am your Mother Superior; please call me, Mother Maria." She was a very short woman in her late forties. Tabitha could tell that she was probably quite beautiful in her younger days. Father Bernard gave Tabitha a hug goodbye and left her with Mother Maria. Tabitha had just a small suitcase with her as she was told not to bring much. After the two women had entered the main building, Mother Maria locked the front door behind them. Tabitha found this a little unnerving but decided not to say anything. The middle-aged nun gave the nubile teen a small tour before showing her the sleeping quarters on the second floor.

After entering the room assigned to Tabitha, Mother Maria told her she would be right back. A few minutes later she arrived holding clothes. "These are for you." Tabitha was given her habit. Her new attire consisted of a black tunic, a white scapular and black cowl. It was the traditional attire she had seen the nuns wear at her church.

"I thought that I wouldn't receive my habit for a few years?" questioned Tabitha.

"Father Theodore does things a little different here. You will keep your habit as long as you are faithful to the church and God. You will be referred to as Sister Tabitha on a trial basis and after one year of loyalty the title 'Sister' will be permanent. Eventually, you will be given a new name, but Father Theodore likes to give the title immediately."

"Okay."

"Is that how you address your Mother Superior."

"I am sorry. Yes, Mother Maria."

"That is better. You will not work outside of the convent for the first few months or be able to leave under any circumstances. You must devote all of your time to your studies. We don't allow any outside forces to create obstacles. You are not allowed to make phone calls, use the internet and which of course means no social media. Did you bring a cell phone?"

"No, I didn't. Can I write a letter to my parents?"

"That is a privilege you must earn from Father Theodore. And your parents were told that you wouldn't be able to contact them."

"Why I wasn't I told?"

"Are you always this difficult?"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know I would be so isolated."

"Do you want to serve God?"

"Yes."

Mother Maria explained, "then this is your path. Not many young ladies get this opportunity."

"Yes, thank you, and thank you for all your help." Tabitha tried to sound appreciative.

"Now let's make sure everything fits."

Mother Maria stood in front of the nubile teen waiting for her to undress. Tabitha couldn't figure out why her Mother Superior wasn't leaving the room. "You want me to get changed in front of you?"

"We are closest to God when our flesh is not covered. That was God's intention before the original sin and you are in the house of God."

Tabitha turned around and slowly took off her yellow dress. She was clearly embarrassed as she couldn't stop trembling. She stood there with her back to Mother Maria almost frozen. "What are you waiting for? Take off everything. You will be wearing the undergarments we provide for you."

"My underwear too?" questioned the terrified innocent teen.

"I said everything. You just told me you weren't difficult, I am not convinced."

Tabitha with her back still to her Mother Superior, sheepishly took off her bra and white cotton panties. Mother Maria stared at Tabitha's tight smooth body for a moment before commanding her to turn around. She then handed over her new undergarments and habit as she stared at Tabitha's bright blonde bush.

Tabitha put on her new bra and underwear. She was surprised how revealing they were. The bra pushed her breasts together, creating the appearance of ample cleavage. The underwear were high cut in the back revealing her cute round cheeks.

Mother Maria asked, "how do they feel?"

"They are fine, just a little different than what I am used." There was no way Tabitha would dare complain.

"You might find them a bit revealing, Father Theodore believes you cannot forget your femininity but must confront it so that you are in control of it." Tabitha nodded her head as if she agreed with Father Theodore's logic.

"Now put on your habit and let's see if that fits too." Tabitha did as she was told. "Ah perfect no alterations needed at this point. Father Theodore will take your measurements so anything we make for you, we will know your exact size."

"I know my measurements; I could just tell you," said a hopeful Tabitha.

"That is fine. Father Theodore will do so."

Mother Maria picked up Tabitha's dress and underwear off the bed and put them in a laundry bag, she then picked up her suitcase.

"I don't get to keep my clothes?" questioned the innocent teen.

"They will all be donated to charity." The only item the young beauty was allowed to keep was her rosary.

Tabitha sat down on her new bed confused and embarrassed. As Mother Maria was walking out of the room, she realized she forgot to inform the new sister in training about what was about to happen. "Oh, one last thing... You will have your purity test in twenty minutes. So please head to the shower down the hall on the left and freshen up. Go straight to the shower, and I will come get you in ten minutes or so."

"What is a purity test?"

"Father Theodore will explain that to you."

"Will I start attending classes?"

"Yes, you will, but don't concern yourself with the process. Like I said Father Theodore does things differently here. Now enough questions, head to the shower, you don't have much time."

Tabitha couldn't figure out how Father Theodore was allowed to run the convent the way he saw fit and disregard the rules set in place. Based on all her research, she assumed there would be a strict adherence to tradition.

She looked around her new room. There were two single beds, a small bathroom, one nightstand with a small light and a large picture of the Lord on the wall. She opened the nightstand drawer and found two bibles. There wasn't anything else in the entire room. She wondered if she would have a roommate or the room all to herself.

A few minutes later, Tabitha entered the change room and was mortified. She could see the showers from where she stood, and there were no private stalls. It was a large wide open communal shower. She picked up one of the towels off the cart and found an empty locker to put her clothes. She took her time getting undressed; she was in no hurry to shower with so many others.

Even though Tabitha was hesitant, she was given an order by her Mother Superior, and she was not going to disobey her: therefore, she took off her towel and entered the showers.

There were a dozen women in the shower but there were only eight shower heads, as a result some of the young women were sharing. One of the girls was leaving the shower, which gave a relieved Tabitha a shower head to herself. As she began to soap up, she took a few quick peeks at the other girls and noticed all the other sisters in training had shaved off all their pubic hair. She also noticed they were all very young, thin, and beautiful. As she continued to wash herself, two young ladies walked up unbeknownst to her and began washing her back. Tabitha almost jumped out of her skin.

"Oh sorry, we didn't mean to startle you," reassured the taller one (Catharine). She was a 21-year-old bombshell with big round D-cup breasts, long brown hair, and natural good looks. She towered over Tabitha as she was close to six feet tall. "My name is Sister Catharine, and this is Sister Alice." She was also 21 years old and quite petite like Tabitha. But that's where the similarity ended. Alice had dark caramel skin, brown eyes and jet-black hair.

"Father Theodore wants us to help each other wash to make sure we are clean as possible," explained Catharine in a reassuring tone.

"Father Theodore believes cleanliness is next to Godliness," added Alice.

The tall brunette began to wash and massage Tabitha's perky B-cup tits as she continued to squirm. "In time you will get used to this, I was like you at first." Catharine slid her hand between Tabitha's legs. "Have to make sure you are clean especially with all that pubic hair." It was the first time Tabitha's pussy had ever been touched by another. As Tabitha focused on where Catharine had her hands, Alice had slid her hand between her butt cheeks. The dark-skinned beauty ran her hand up and down Tabitha's crack. The blonde newbie flinched every time her virgin butthole was touched. The other sisters in training were all watching the new girl getting groped and fondled. Catharine kept commenting on Tabitha's blonde bush which made her very self-conscious.

"Am I supposed to shave it off?" asked Tabitha.

"Father Theodore will explain that to you," answered Catharine.

"Okay, I can wash myself, no offense," said Tabitha as she continued to squirm.

"This is what Father Theodore wants us to do to make sure that we are as clean as possible," responded both girls as they groped their innocent muse. "You are very beautiful, love your eyes, never seen eyes so blue before." Tabitha awkwardly thanked Catharine for the comment while continuing to be fondled.

After a few minutes, Tabitha's body started to respond to the gentle touch of 2 beautiful young females. She tried to ignore the tingling sensation she felt throughout her body. Catharine pushed two fingers between Tabitha's puffy folds and moved them up and down her slit. The young blonde began to tense up.

"Are you sure this what we are supposed to be doing?" Tabitha questioned as she wanted it to stop.

Catharine was getting tired of Tabitha's resistance. "Fine, it is your turn."

"My turn?"

"You have to wash us too," informed a grinning Catharine.

Tabitha reluctantly began soaping up Catharine's huge supple tits. This was nothing like she had expected. Catharine grabbed the nubile teen's hands and pressed them hard against her wet flesh.

"You have never touched another woman before have you?" questioned Catharine.

"No.. is it that obvious?" sneered Tabitha with contempt.

"It is. Don't feel bad if you are enjoying it."

"I'm not!" yelled a mortified Tabitha.

"Okay, but if you are it is okay. Father Theodore will teach you how to deal with your sinful lust." Tabitha looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. "Don't forget to wash here." Catharine pointed to her tight bald pussy.

Tabitha reluctantly and gently brushed against Catharine's crotch with her soaped-up hand. "Not like that." Catharine grabbed Tabitha's hand and pressed it firmly against her snatch. "Now move it up and down." The other nuns in training continued to stare and giggle. The tall brunette began to grind her pelvis against Tabitha's hand.

Tabitha attempted to move her hand away with no success. Catharine immediately grabbed her by the neck and kept the newbie's hand on her cunt. No way the tall curvy bombshell was going to allow Tabitha to stop when she was so close to cumming. She grinded harder and faster against Tabitha's hand, bucking her hips like a whore in heat. Alice reached around and massaged the innocent teen's tits with her soapy digits.

Catharine panted and moaned as her entire body began to shake and spasm. Her erratic, intense convulsions caused Tabitha's fingers to slip inside her writhing slick hole. Catharine screamed out, "oh my God, oh my God!" Her vaginal walls clamped down on Tabitha's fingers as her orgasm emanated throughout her body in several warm waves of ecstasy.

After she caught her breathe and regained her composure, Catharine gave the newbie another order. "Now you have to wash my backside."

Catharine pushed the blonde beauty to her knees, then turned around, bent over and presented her ass for cleaning. Tabitha began to stand up when Alice who was right behind her, pushed her back down to her knees. Tabitha knew her fate and proceeded to soap up Catharine's ass. "Let me help you." Catharine reached around and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Alice then grabbed the back of Tabitha's head and pushed her face into Catharine's asshole and pussy. All the girls watching the show laughed. "Oh, you do have sinful lust, I wanted you to wash my backside with your hand not your face," mocked Catharine.

Just then Mother Maria yelled from the locker room for Tabitha to get dressed and hurry up. Alice immediately let go of Tabitha. The embarrassed teen stood up and ran out of the shower as the girls continued to have a laugh at her expense. As Tabitha finished putting on her clothes, Mother Maria came into the change room again and told her to follow her to Father Theodore's office.

"Hello, my child, please come in." Tabitha walked into Father Theodore's office. It was completely different than the rest of the building she had seen so far. The office was quite large with two big brown leather chairs in front of a huge cherry wood desk. What intrigued Tabitha the most was the large medieval wooden pillory in the corner of the room.

Father Theodore was a very tall thin man in his early fifties with jet black hair and coke bottle spectacles.

"Hello Father, thank you."

Father Theodore wasted no time getting down to business. "I called you in here for your purity test."

"What is that?" asked Tabitha, even though she didn't really want to hear the answer.

"I must make sure you are pure. Please disrobe."

"Father, I promise, I am pure."

"Are you disobeying me, young lady," Father Theodore said a commanding tone.

"No Father, not at all."

"Then disrobe now."

Tabitha for the third time in less than an hour slowly disrobed and took off her habit. Like she did with Mother Maria, she tried to get away with leaving on her bra and underwear.

"Everything and don't try my patience." Father Theodore began to move toward Tabitha. "Now, as soon as you enter my office from this day forward, you will disrobe. Before the first sin, man and woman were always just flesh. We are closest to God when we are just flesh. I want you to experience what it was like before the first sin."

The scared and embarrassed teen slowly took off her bra and underwear. Father Theodore slowly walked around Tabitha, taking in her innocence and beauty. He was quite impressed with her cute little apple bottom. "You look very healthy, that is a good sign that you treat your body like a temple." Tabitha had never been naked in front of a man before.

"Here we keep track of many things to make sure you continue on the right path." Father Theodore instructed the sister in training to step on a weight scale. "103 pounds." He then pulled out a measuring tape and measured her height. "5 feet exactly."

Father Theodore took his time getting the rest of her measurements. "Raise your arms to the sky my child." Tabitha closed her eyes and obeyed. He proceeded to put the measuring tape around her back as his chest was inches away from hers. The pervy priest stepped back just enough to bring the tape around to the front of the young beauty. With the tape now around her chest, he gently grazed her perky B-cup tits as he pulled the tape tighter to get accurate measurement. Tabitha tried to focus on the reasons why she wanted to be a nun.

He then put the measuring tape around her waist. As he measured her hips, he bent down and was inches away from Tabitha's blonde bush. "32-23-33. You can put your arms down now."

Tabitha finally opened her eyes and took a sigh of relief. The naïve sister in training thought her purity test was over, yet it was just beginning.

"To prove your devotion to God, you must continue treating your body like a temple. And if you don't, I will know." Without him saying it, Tabitha knew that he would be checking her weight and measurements regularly. Father Theodore walked behind Tabitha and got on his knees. He began to caress her calves. You are very toned, did you play sports?"

"I played soccer."

He worked his way up her calves to her thighs. He proceeded to cup her round cheeks and gave them a squeeze. He moved his hands up her ribs then to her front and gently squeezed her supple breasts. Father Theodore could feel Tabitha's heart pounding through her chest. He rubbed her petite pink nipples until they were erect.

Vernon77
Vernon77
208 Followers
12