Sister Tabitha Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers

"No need to be nervous my child," Father Theodore said reassuringly. He then let go of her breasts, stood in front of the nubile teen and got on his knees.

"I see you don't shave your pubic hair. Which is a sign to me that you have stayed pure." Father Theodore ran his fingers through Tabitha's blonde bush and lingered when he found her soft but tight cunt lips. The young beauty was trembling with fear and shock. She wanted to run away, but she couldn't get her legs to move. "But I still must check to make sure."

Father Theodore pushed his index finger into Tabitha's tight virgin pussy. He met instant resistance as she gasped and went rigid. "Ah your hymen is still intact, you are pure." He didn't pull out his finger right away. He gently moved it in a circular motion. His other hand caressed her left leg and ended up squeezing her left butt cheek.

She felt her pussy start to tingle and moisten, another feeling she had never experienced at the hands of another. A tear started to run down her cheek. Father Theodore stood up and wiped away the tear. He stood back and gazed at her body. He was enjoying her vulnerability and the control he had over her.

"When did you first bleed?"

"I was eleven."

"You have been a woman for seven years and have avoided all sin with boys?"

"Yes Father, you saw for yourself I am pure."

"There are the other ways to sin then just penetration."

"No boy has ever touched me, and I have not touched a boy."

"Have you thought about sinning with a boy? Tabitha looked to the floor and didn't answer. "Answer me."

"I have, but not often and my mother told me to read the bible or pray whenever I had those thoughts and that is what I've done."

"Have you ever given in to your sinful lust and pleasured yourself?"

"Before I learned it was a sin, a few times."

"Show me how you did that?"

"Father?"

"The only way to truly repent for your sins is to admit them. If you show me what you have done, it is no longer a sinful secret in the eyes of God."

Tabitha reached down between her legs and began to rub her virgin hole as she again looked at the floor.

"You pleasured yourself standing up?"

"No."

"How then?" Tabitha didn't respond. "Show me now."

Tabitha walked over to the brown leather bench near the bookshelves and lied down on her back. She slowly slid her hand down between her legs and began to clumsily rub herself. She hadn't touched herself like that in years. Father Theodore could tell that she didn't know how to properly pleasure herself, but he felt his old prick begin to come to life.

"You can stop. Now, what led to you pleasuring yourself?"

"I don't remember?"

"Did the sight of manhood lead to your lust?"

"Manhood?"

"A man's penis."

"No Father, I have never seen one."

"If you lie to me, you are lying to God."

"I swear Father, I never have."

"Then you don't know if you would resist." Father Theodore began to unzip his pants, Tabitha immediately turned her face towards the bookshelves. "Sister Tabitha, look at me." She turned slowly toward the priest with her eyes barely open. "This is part of your test. I must see if you can resist and how you respond to such sights."

Tabitha looked down and saw Father Theodore's hardening cock.

"Are you experiencing sinful lust at the sight of my manhood?"

"No, Father."

"Don't lie."

"I don't Father, I promise."

"It is understandable if you do. Even myself, I am experiencing some sinful lust as you can see." His middle-aged prick was fully erect and noticeably throbbing. "As I gaze upon your God given beauty, your soft skin, supple breasts, tender thighs, but I have learned how to resist my sinful lust." Father Theodore lost his train of thought for a moment staring at the young goddess lying naked in front of him. "However, there are times when even I must exercise my demons."

"I'm not Father, I promise, I'm not experiencing sinful lust."

"Okay my child, now we must take care of that pubic hair before the rest of your tests." Father Theodore zipped up his pants, walked back over to his desk, picked up the phone and said, "send in Sister Olivia."

A few minutes later, Olivia entered the room and quickly got undressed without being told. She was very comfortable being naked in front of Father Theodore. She was 19 years old and also arrived at the church shortly after her 18th birthday. Olivia was a curvy petite hazel eyed beauty and Father Theodore's favorite. She had a similar look of innocence as Tabitha. She had brought with her a bucket of warm water, shaving cream, a towel, and a straight blade razor.

"Have you met your new roommate yet?" questioned Father Theodore.

"No," replied Tabitha.

"Well, Tabitha this is Sister Olivia. She will be your roommate and help you adjust to your new life."

"Hello, Sister Tabitha," said Olivia.

"Hello," replied Tabitha.

"Sister Olivia is going to shave you. Remember cleanliness is next to Godliness," instructed Father Theodore as he continued to leer at Tabitha's nubile physique.

He guided the innocent teen to his desk and had her lie down on her back. Sister Olivia proceeded to lather up Tabitha's blonde mound.

"Stay still; I don't want to cut you." Olivia took her time as Father Theodore never took his eyes off of Tabitha. Sister Olivia tried to hide the fact she was quite taken by her new nubile roommate. Tabitha couldn't wait for her grooming to be over. She kept looking down to see how much hair was left. Olivia was steady and delicate as she first shaved the blonde mound above the young teen's pussy. "Spread your legs a little farther apart." Tabitha spread her toned legs apart as ordered. After what felt like an eternity, Sister Olivia finally completed her task.

"All done." said Sister Olivia with a smirk.

Olivia moved aside so Father Theodore could inspect her work. "This is much better." He proceeded to rub Tabitha's bald pussy lips and said, "You are now closer to God. Thank you, Sister Olivia."

"You are welcome, Father."

"Please go stand over there." Tabitha got off the desk and stood in the middle of the room. Father Theodore took a camera out of his desk. Tabitha immediately covered her breasts and crossed her legs. "Put your hands to your sides and uncross your legs," yelled Father Theodore in anger. He was letting it be known he was in charge.

"Are you going to take pictures of me?"

"Do as you were ordered."

Tabitha uncrossed her legs and put her hands to your sides. Father Theodore began taking pictures of the naked teen. "Turn around." She slowly turned around as Father Theodore kept taking pictures. He then moved close to Tabitha and told her to bend over. "Now, spread your legs farther apart and use your hands to spread your cheeks."

Tabitha felt humiliated as Father Theodore moved closer and closer taking pictures like it was a photo shoot. "I have to check the devil's playground as I forgot to earlier." Tabitha had no clue what that meant and without warning, he proceeded to rub her tight teen butthole. "I can tell you have not let anyone play in the devil's playground." He took several more pictures with her bent over spreading her round firm cheeks before moving on to the next test.

"You passed the first few tests, but onto the next." Father Theodore began to rub his hands together and said, "get back on the desk on your back and spread your legs wide." Tabitha looked at Olivia with a helpless look on her face. She could tell her new roommate was not going to help, so she got on the desk as instructed. Father Theodore caressed in her inner thighs as he focused on her facial expressions. He then moved his hand back to her bald pussy lips and gently rubbed them.

"How does that feel?"

"I don't know."

Father Theodore then pushed his thumb between her folds and began rubbing her clit.

"How does that feel?"

She again answered, "I don't know."

"You must be honest." Tabitha didn't answer. "You must learn not to enjoy or desire such touching. You are getting wet. That is the devil's moisture." He put his hand behind her neck and guided her to her feet. "Bend over my desk." She turned around and put her face down on the desk. Father Theodore picked up a wooden paddle and handed it to Olivia.

"Will you resist?"

"Yes." Olivia smacked Tabitha's bare ass with the wooden paddle. Tabitha let out a restrained whimper.

"After every blow, you must say I will resist Father."

Olivia hit her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Olivia hit her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Olivia hit her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Olivia hit her more than a dozen times before Father Theodore was satisfied.

"Now I must make sure you can resist the touch of another woman."

Tabitha laid on the desk on her back as she was instructed. She stayed quiet about the fact she had been groped by two girls earlier in the shower. Olivia put down the paddle and positioned her head between her new roommate's legs. Olivia pushed her tongue through Tabitha's puffy folds and found her clit. She gently flicked Tabitha's clit with her tongue.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels weird." Sister Olivia began sucking on Tabitha's clit like a baby on a bottle. Tabitha kept her eyes closed the entire time and was unaware that Father Theodore who was standing behind Olivia was fingering her tight teen snatch.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels weird but good." As soon as Tabitha admitted it felt good, she wished she could take it back. Even though her heavy breathing was all the proof Father Theodore needed.

"Get the other paddle; she needs to learn to resist."

Olivia picked up another wooden paddle, but this one had little metal studs which inflicts a lot more pain. Olivia didn't want to do it, but she had no choice. Tabitha was again bent over the desk and prepared for her punishment. Olivia hesitated to hit her new roommate.

"Sister Olivia, do I need to use the paddle on you." After those words from Father Theodore, she immediately hit Tabitha with the studded paddle.

"I will resist Father!"

Sister Olivia hit her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Sister Olivia hit her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Olivia smacked Tabitha's little round bottom, even more times than last. She knew not to stop until she was ordered to by the controlling priest. The blonde teen's ass was beet red from her punishments.

"Onto the next test," informed Father Theodore.

Without instruction, Olivia turned Tabitha around and began to fondle her perky supple breasts. She kissed them all over before focusing on her puffy pink nipples. She sucked and licked them sending waves of pleasure through Tabitha's petite frame. Tabitha let out a moan of pleasure and she again immediately regretted it.

"You are not resisting. You are full of sinful lust. Sister Olivia get the clamps and whip." commanded Father Theodore.

Olivia attached nipple clamps tightly on Tabitha. She then picked up a black flogging whip and began flogging Tabitha's breasts, stomach, and pussy. Tabitha was in agony but tried not show it.

"I will resist Father!"

Sister Olivia whipped her again.

"I will resist Father!"

Sister Olivia whipped her again.

"I will resist Father!"

The flogging lasted for what must have felt like a lifetime to Tabitha.

"Is she responding?"

Before touching Tabitha, Olivia could tell that she was responding by her glistening pussy lips, but she wanted to touch her new roommate. Olivia slowly ran her fingers up and down the nubile teen's soaked hot cunt.

"She is wet and warm, Father."

"Clearly, Sister Tabitha, you have a lot to work to do." While Father Theodore explained to the newbie what is expected from her, Olivia continued to rub her pink wetness.

"I promise Father, I can resist."

"Sister Olivia, begin the final test."

Olivia pressed her soft lips against Tabitha's. As her lips parted, Olivia slid her tongue into her mouth. Tabitha instinctively reciprocated. The two were locked in a passionate kiss, both forgetting they were not alone. Their soft supple breasts pressed against each other.

Olivia broke free from their kiss, leaving her new roommate desperate for more. She began to lick and kiss the newbie's neck as her hands explored her soft curves. She slowly made her way down Tabitha's silky-smooth body with gentle kisses, not missing an inch of her petite frame. Tabitha's flat stomach was sensitive to touch, each kiss caused it to flutter.

By the time Olivia was about to kiss her new roommate's virgin pussy, her clit was engorged and begged to be sucked. Olivia devoured Tabitha's teen cunt, enjoying her taste and juices that ran down her face. Tabitha's instincts again took over and she began to grind her virgin vagina into Olivia's tongue. Father's favorite girl, reached around Tabitha and began to massage her apple bottom.

Lost in the moment, Tabitha moaned, "please don't stop." Tabitha covered her mouth wishing she could go back 5 seconds in time.

"Stop, Sister Olivia." She obeyed and stepped away from Tabitha, her face drenched in her new roommate's pussy fluid.

Father Theodore approached Tabitha and firmly grabbed her pussy. Tabitha gasped, "ahhh!"

"Your sinful lust has you dripping the devil's moisture and steaming like a Godless whore." He began slapping her swollen hot pussy lips. She flinched with every blow to her tiny cunt.

"When you give into your sinful lust, what does that make you?"

"Father?"

He slapped her again between the legs. "It makes you a whore. Now, when you give into your sinful lust, what does that make you?" That question was followed with another pussy slap.

"It makes me whore."

Slap!

"What kind of whore. A dirty whore?"

Slap!

"Yes, a dirty whore."

Slap!

"Are you going to resist your sinful desires?"

Slap!

"Yes, Father!"

After several more smacks. the nubile teen was about to have her first orgasm when Father Theodore abruptly stopped. It left her wanting more slaps which brought on feelings of guilt. Father Theodore was in total control which gave him great pleasure.

"That is enough for today, Sister Tabitha; you may put your clothes on and go to your room... But go directly to your room." Olivia reluctantly removed the nipple clamps and put away the flogging whip, she wanted to continue touching and enjoying her new roommate. Tabitha needed help putting on her clothes; she was exhausted and sore from the intense series of tests.

On the way back to her room, she realized she had forgotten her rosary. She went straight back to Father Theodore's office to retrieve them. As she entered without knocking, she saw Olivia bent over the desk, and Father Theodore was behind her thrusting his manhood into the young teen. Tabitha quickly closed the door and ran to her room.

To Be Continued...

Vernon77
Vernon77
207 Followers
12