All Comments on 'Sister to the Rescue Ch. 04'

by TallPenJoker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh Yes, a very hot and arousing story. We have to have more. Hopefully, his sister when they are home alone; will want to suck him off and get herself off rubbing her pussy on his knee or hand yntil they both cum. A great story. Some details would be great about each of them and how they really felt after this first event. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This must continue

Hottest story in quite a few months, the teasing is essential, it's more erotic than the sex itself, there must be more hidding so as not to get caught, maybe in the living room with their parents, and they doing naughty things... And mom has to be in the story, please, a central part of the story too, mom also teasing with revealing clothes and kind of loose behaviour, and the son being turned on by her, she noticing, just some intimate scenes and talks, let the story be long enough to have a complex developement, you surely have the mechanics, keep up with the high quality, I'm loving it, pls let the naughty mum get involved!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved this story

It reminds me so much of times spent with my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh so sexy!

Thanks for a very hot seduction story! I still think she should find some chest hair on the "great expanse of his chest" that she could touch or even taste. Great reading. Waiting for them to make love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Kinky, sexy, hot! So mom knows of his, at least, little fetish, and no doubt about sis's brother crush/hero worship thing. Tells him about sisters boy problems. In hopes he will help sis with her pesky virginity problem? (Did she share that much with mom?)

Did mom pick up his pants and underwear and put them in the laundry after seeing the kids cuddled in her bed? Inquiring minds want to know! Hehe.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
In house fun

Loved it, so what did mom say to son before he went to se sister, mmmm mind working overtime or is it so obvious me thinks ....😜😜😜

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, now you're beginning to worry me. I'm not going to enjoy this one if you end up having mom and sis sharing John. Please leave mom a co-conspirator supporting the sibling relationship but not joining in. If she's cheating on dad with someone outside the family, maybe her wild and crazy sister, that's okay. But don't have her involved sexually with John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous