Sister Tricks Brother for Treats

Story Info
A Halloween story with a mom, son, and daughter.
3.1k words
4.47
110.7k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Halloween Story: Sister Tricks Brother for Mom's Treats

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Hi, I'm Daniel, a high school graduate but still living at home as I decided what to do with the rest of my life. My mom, Kate, was 35 and the hottest woman I knew. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, an angelic face, sexy skin, a rocking body with the best set of tits, DDs, and a fine ass to boot. God, I wanted to fuck her so bad. I know it's wrong to lust after your mother, but I just couldn't help being around this beautiful goddess on a near-daily basis and not make her the target of my jerk-off fantasies.

It was getting to be too much though. She liked to walk around in just her silk robe that hugged her every curve. My sexual fantasies were getting worse and worse as I watched her every move. I needed to do something, anything, or I felt I was going to go insane. I started thinking up crazy plots of ways I'd get to fuck my mother but they were just fantasies for the most part and nothing felt like I would be able to realistically get my mother to touch my cock or anything else for that matter without her thinking I was some kind of horrible pervert by the end of it.

Then, one day a week before Halloween, my sister Cassie, who was 18 and a senior at the local high school, was talking at the breakfast table like she always was about her bitch friends like she always was. "So, that's when Rachel said-" I had already tuned out, for the most part, as I stared at my mother's sexy legs as she uncrossed and recrossed them over and over again, always hoping she'd cross them in such a way that she'd expose her pussy to me from under her silk robe, even for just a moment, the robe was just long enough to keep her most precious place covered. I still wasn't listening to my sister, who was just as hot as my mom, but she wasn't the object of my lust, so I didn't notice her whenever mom was around.

"You'll be staying the night with friends on Halloween?" Mom asked.

"That's right," Cassie went on, "Rachel wanted to-" I had already tuned out again as I longingly stared at my mother's breasts. But that made me think, Mom usually went out with her friend Sara on Halloween night and sometimes came home quite drunk. If Rachel was gone, and Mom thought I was gone too, maybe I could meet up at Mom's Halloween Party with a costume so she didn't know who I was. It was a ridiculous idea, my I couldn't help starting to fantasize about what could happen....

"Actually," I said, despite knowing what I had planned wasn't very plausible, still I had to do something or I was going to masturbate myself to death, "I'm going over to Tom's house on Halloween for a party with my friends, so I'll be gone too."

"Oh, so I'll be all alone," Mom said, "On Halloween night, how scary." Then she laughed, "actually I was going with Sara and Jane over to the neighborhood party like I usually do. It's probably better that way anyway. I hate coming home drunk when you kids are here."

"Come on Mom, I'm not a kid anymore!" Cassie complained, she was over 18 and wanted everyone to know that she was legally an adult.

"Well, until you move out of here, you'll always be a kid to me," Mom said as she stood up and grabbed our plates. As she leaned over the table her robe fell open and I saw one of her tits in all its glory. It was amazing, better than any porn stars I'd ever seen, full and perky without a hint of age yet. Her areola was the perfect size with a hard pink nipple just longing to be sucked. My 9-inch cock was already hard in my pants from just that brief glimpse at my mother's sexy breast. I excused myself from the table and practically ran to my room.

After jerking myself off 3 times in a row before my lust was sedated for a moment, I lay on my bed thinking about my plan. Mostly I was just going to get a costume no one would recognize me in and then do my best to seduce my mother at the party. I sighed. It seemed ridiculous. I'd never seen her bring someone home or even went on dates after Dad left her nearly 10 years ago. I'd just assumed that she didn't have much of a sex drive anymore, or if she did she just masturbated in private when she was horny. Now that I had calmed down and my brain wasn't coming up with overly complicated ways to trick Mom sexually, I realized the plan was doomed to fail. There had to be something I could do, but I wasn't sure what it could be.

Still, I had to try, and the next day I went out to find a costume to wear. I worked out a lot and had a fairly muscular body, but I also hit it most of the time under baggy clothes because my sister would never stop teasing me about anything she could, and that included my efforts for self-improvement. But, that gave me an advantage that if I showed off my body some, people probably wouldn't be focusing on my face.

I ended up buying a pair of mailman shorts with suspenders, I figured I'd wear that and would be able to show off my muscular body at least, but I still needed a mask. I checked through, but most were the Zorro-type masks in that they only covered the eyes and probably wouldn't be enough to keep my identity hidden from my mom. I looked for full-faced masks but they didn't match the outfit I had, not that much would go with "sexy mailman." In the end, I settled on a "Flash" mask, you know the superhero with super speed. The mask went over my hair and my nose, leaving the eyes mostly open, and my face was exposed below my nose. It seemed good enough and I could maybe just say I'm "a sexy superhero" or something similar without any issues. Yep, my poorly thought-out plan was coming together.

On the day of Halloween, I decided to try on my outfit just to make sure I thought my identity would be properly concealed before I tried again later that evening.

I got it on and looked at myself in the mirror. The Flash mask was perfect and though it did show my mouth, much like it would for the Flash, it also perfectly hid my identity. The short-shorts made me nervous though. They did show off my muscles, but they also hugged my bulbous cock so much that there was an obviously veiny and thick dick in my pants. Something my sister saw immediately when she just barged into my room a moment later.

"Hey Bro," she was saying as she just walked in, scaring the shit out of me as I stood in front of my mirror mostly naked save for the shorts and my mask. "I talked to your dorky friends and they said they aren't doing anything on Halloween..." She trailed off as she saw me, I just stood there with my mouth open looking like the cat who was caught while eating your pet canary.

Sis looked me up and down, then chuckled, "Damn Danny, you've definitely been hitting the gym in your spare time. Nice bod." She laughed again when she looked at my crotch, "Dan, you really don't have to shove a salami down your pants though. Your muscles are good enough to seduce a girl if that's what your plan is." And before I realized what she was doing, my sister Cassie reached down the front of my shorts and took out my huge cock. It was still soft but was starting to get hard as my sister felt it.

She didn't take her hand off it, she seemed downright confused as she started slowly jerking my cock to full hardness. She looked down at it and her other hand joined her first a moment later as she started feeling the fullness of my cock from the tip of the head down to the bottom of my shaft. I moaned softly, not sure if I wanted this to stop.

"Oh wow," Cassie said, she seemed to have forgotten who she was doing this to as she started jerking me off even more, "I can't believe how big you are. Do you mind if I suck it?"

This was a total shock to me, I never knew my sister was such a size queen, "Um, I mean..." I started to say but I shut up when my blonde buxom sister got on the floor in front of me and started licking the pre-cum leaking out of the tip of my cockhead, "Wow, Bro, you taste delicious," Cassie told me as she swallowed my semen, "I'm going to enjoy this," And with that, she engulfed my cock about halfway down the shaft, I don't think she could get much more than that in her mouth. My dick was too large for my sister's small mouth.

"Oh fuck Cassie, I can't believe this is happening," I said dumbly as she sucked me into her horny mouth. "I think I'm about to cum!" I shouted as the familiar feeling of semen rushing up my shaft to explode out my cockhead. My legs were shaking as I felt my body getting ready to cum. My sister just kept sucking though as I exploded into her mouth.

It felt like I could cum forever as my balls unloaded into my sister's mouth. She just kept up and managed to swallow all of it. God, I never thought my sister could give such an amazing blowjob before.

She stood up and laughed at me again as she looked at the stunned expression on my face, "Looks like I'm the one who got the drop on the Flash. Come on Bro, I want to show you something." She then grabbed me by my still hard cock and, after making sure the coast was clear, dragged me into her room across the hall. In the process, I stepped out of my shorts, which had fallen around my ankles during my sister's blowjob anyway.

Once in my sister's room, she pushed me onto her bed. "Okay brother, I'm going to do something for you but it has to be on my terms." She told me as she looked around in her closet for something, she seemed to find it and held up a few objects, two pairs of handcuffs, and a ball gag that went in one's mouth.

I glanced at those things suspiciously, "Why do you even have that stuff?"

"Cosplay," she said, "Pulp Fiction cosplay, more specifically. Come on, Danny, if you don't let me use this stuff, I won't, um, do what I'm going to do."

I shrugged and she handcuffed my hands to her bedposts, "I can't have you yelling out my name or anything while Mom is here, now can I?" She then kissed me on the lips, her tongue entering my mouth, before putting the gag in my mouth so I couldn't say or do anything. Then I watched as my sister stood up and removed all her clothes. She had a smoking hot body, almost as hot as our mother's. Her boobs were huge, though mom's were bigger, and she kept fit like I did. I wondered if Cassie and I visited the same gym just never saw the other there.

She got up over me, grabbed my cock, and lined it up with her pussy. "Fuck me, Brother," she whispered before forcing herself down on my cock, her pussy fully engulfing my hardness. I couldn't believe it. I was now losing my virginity to my sister. It's a good thing she put the ball gag in my mouth because I was moaning like crazy around it. Except that didn't matter at all because as my sister started bouncing on my cock she started moaning and shouting like mad, "HOLY FUCK! THIS IS THE BEST COCK EVER! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM ALREADY! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD YOU FEEL! FUUUUUCK!!" She shouted as she quickly started to cum, though didn't slow down at all as my sister fucked me with her perfect body. I could feel myself getting ready to cum again already.

One second before I unleashed my load up my sister's cunt though our mother burst into the room, and Cassie stopped her motion on my cock. I moaned in frustration but the ball gag kept me from making much sound.

Mom saw us, "Holy shit Cassie, what if Danny caught you like this?" Mom didn't realize that I was the one underneath my sister, currently with my cock penetrating her cunt.

Cassie smiled, "Don't worry Mom, Danny had already left for his Halloween party. Besides," she got up off me, Mom gasped when she saw my huge cock as it left my sister's pussy, "How can I say no to this amazing cock?"

Mom stared at my dick longingly, she lipped her licks and I could tell that she had not seen a cock, especially one this huge, in a very long time.

My sister laughed as she watched our mother staring at my cock like a dog in heat, "Mom, if you want to try out this amazing dick, I'm sure my new boyfriend wouldn't mind."

This shook Mom out of her stupor, but only for a moment before she wantonly looked at my cock glistening with my sister's pussy juices. "Um, I couldn't, I mean..." She seemed at a loss for words.

Then, all of a sudden, Cassie sat on my face, removing my ball gag as she did so. I immediately started to eat her pussy and she moaned. She leaned down and started sucking my dick again in full view of our mother. At least, I thought that's what was happening until my sister started cumming again all over my face and I heard her shout out, "HOLY HELL! YOU EAT MY PUSSY SO FUCKING GOOOOOODDD!" Holy shit, I thought as I heard her yell that, Mom was sucking my cock.

Of course, then Mom stopped sucking me and I heard her say, "You're right dear, your boyfriend's cock is just too good to pass up." And a moment later, I felt my mother's pussy as she sat on my dick. Holy shit, I was now fucking my mother! This was my dream, I just couldn't believe my sister wanted this just as much as I did!

"Oh FUCK!" My mom shouted as she started fucking me, "I'M Already cumming! I can't BELIEVE IT! THIS IS THE BEST COCK EVER!" My mother was a madwoman on my dick. She was fucking me as her life depended on it.

Soon both my mother and sister were cumming again on my face and cock, respectively. They moaned out loud, making tons of noise, and I just kept fucking them with my cock and tongue. But then Cassie stopped and got off of me, "I want to change positions," she said as she uncuffed my hands, "I want you to fuck my boyfriend doggy style." She told Mom.

Mom didn't have to be told twice as she got on her knees on the bed. I got behind and lined my cock up with her pussy and slid right back in, "I Love your BOYFRIEND'S HUGE COCK!" Mom moaned out as I started roughly fucking her from behind. As I did this my sister sat in front of our mother and spread her legs wide, presenting her delicious cunt to Mom.

"Eat my pussy, Mom," my sister said.

"OH FUCK ME!" My mother moaned out as I continued my cock-assault on her pussy. She looked at my beautiful sister and seemed to consider tongue fucking her daughter but then said, "I can't sweetie, you know that's incest." She said.

My sister laughed, "Mom if that's what you're worried about, I think it's time the Flash revealed his secret identity."

I knew what my sister meant, I let go of my mom's hips for just long enough to rip my mask off. Mom looked back at me while I did this, then said in shock, "HOLY FUCK DANNY! MY SON! I'M FUCKING MY SON! OOOOOOHHHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" She shouted as she realized what taboos she was already committing and started to cum, hard. I kept on fucking her, nothing in this world was going to make me stop fucking this beautiful sex goddess I called Mom.

Then Cassie grabbed our mother's head and forced her face into her pussy. Mom started eating her daughter out right away. "Oh fuck Mom! You've done this before!" Sis shouted as Mom lovingly licked at her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I announced this was just too hot to keep control of my impending orgasm.

"CUM ON OUR FACES!" My sister shouted as she started to cum on mom's tongue.

I immediately pulled out of my mother's pussy and my sister and mom got on the floor in front of me, "Please cum for me," My mother said, unable to look away as I jerked my dick only a few inches from her face, "Cum for me and cover me and your sister in your cum!"

I didn't need much encouragement as I let loose a humongous load. Even though I had cum in my sister's mouth not even an hour ago, I just seemed to keep cumming as I let loose my jizz onto my sister's and mother's open mouths and their faces. By the end, they were a total mess.

My sister looked at the cum dripping from her and our mother and laughed, "Wow Danny, you're a super stud aren't you?!" She yelped, "You've completely covered us in your cum!"

Mom laughed too but then looked and saw my cock was still rock hard even after that amazing orgasm. "Looks like someone's up for round two..." She said, "I guess I should cancel that Halloween party..." This made all three of us laugh, just before Cassie started making out with Mom and eating the cum off of her face, within minutes the three of us were fucking again. That night I had sex with my mother and sister, and we got in every position three people making love could possibly try that night. For the following year, we stopped going out much for more than work or groceries, we were spending just too much time fucking each other indoors.