All Comments on 'Sister Tricks Brother for Treats'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading at the 9 inch cock. Can we please stop with this stupidity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs to be edited and rewrite some of the wording. Repeated things in once sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She lipped her licks".....ever hear of a proofreader? Or at least checking for errors yourself?

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

A great halloween present for both mom and did would be a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People being intimidated by the size of cock is crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to decide who you are writing for. Is it adult men, underage boys or gay men. First off, no heterosexual man wants to hear about any guys dick size. There is absolutely nothing about another dick that interests him. The only people that want to hear about a 9 inch dick are gays and pre pubescent boys hoping to have a big dick. Women don't even like a 9 inch dick. Most can barely handle 6 unless it is a dildo where they can control it or they are a porn slut that uses desensitising lube to numb herself. As for DD's, most guys don't even inow how a woman is measured for a bra so you can leave that out, too. Big tits and let the reader use his imagination. Don't put crap in a story that doesn't need to be there. There is nothing much more irritating than trying to keep characters straight. Is your sister Cassie or Rachel? Another good tip is to tell a story like you would tell it vocally. Too many guys try and use words that are never used in life, like pert. In my 60 plus years of being a pervert, i have never one time heard a woman or a young girl use the word cunt except to describe some female she thoght was a horrible person.. Even the most jaded slut has a cute little name for her pussy. Pussy is about as graphic as you will ever hear and that is only on rare occasions. You need to go back and write a more believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are you writing on this site? It clearly says 12 year olds are not allowed. You need to leave the site and get back to middle school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom is only 35, has DDs, son has a 9 incher. Yeah, okay.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Written like a true 12 year old. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ehhhh

I agree with the first comment, seems like damn near every story the guys have 9-12in cocks n if that was the case the avg wouldn't be around 5.5in. It starts to get a bit ridiculous n can make a story unreadable. It's nice when a story has a certain amount of believability to it. N the same can be said for women's tit sizes. They dont have to be DD for a girl to be sexy. A,B, n C cup breasts are sexy n enjoyable on a woman n usually fit a girls body better

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 2 years ago

Like the story was hot but nine to inch cock is always a stretch for me

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

That was a nice stroke story. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So mom must have had him when she was 15 or 16. I thought this site didn't allow stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someday, the 14 year old "authors" will realize that 9 inch cocks are about as titillating as "hot beef injections".

Audible groans all around...

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 2 years ago

This was a nicely-told short story--not a major production. In that vein, it was enjoyable and effectively showed how this guy totally through circumstances beyond his control got to enjoy sex with his sister and mother. Sure, there were some infelicities of grammar, etc., but in this case, it really didn't take away from the fun. And everyone takes 9-inchers and DDs as givens in these stories. Nice job.

Reader6200Reader6200over 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous. Does everybody have a 9 inch cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give you A+ for creativity. I do agree with the other people here that the 9 inch cock and DD's business gets very old and comes off as childish. Average size of males is about 5 and 1/2 inches; sorry but that is a fact. I much prefer women to have nice firm breasts with NO augmentation whatsoever and no scars from boob implants. A woman with a 34 or 35 B is plenty.

Society does approve of women experimenting or being attracted to women. I get really pissed off when authors have dad and sons etc. sucking off each other. NO straight male would even fantasize about that. women have oftn said to me, "I wonder what it would be like with a woman?" But you would NEVER hear that from a straight male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story, yes lots of parts were a stretch but I still jerked to it. :)

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

On so nice, very well written.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Typical teen fantasy. Double D Tits, 9 inch cock. What a crock of crap. Couldn't finish this shit story.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

I agree with the others on the size of the cock a pussy is only so deep and for most women anything bigger than 7in hurts because the cervix is extremely sensitive picture someone poking your ball sack extremely hard repeatedly... I don't care about breast size what you have here for that is fine... This story is awesome but feels extremely rushed the first part with just the brother and sister needs to be extended and more needs to be written in and moms interrupting needs to be moved to a later part...

Your not giving readers time to adjust and get used to what we are reading so we enjoy it more its like your going through everything at warp speed and it all flashes by before we even fully appreciate what we read before your moving on to the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Reader 6200. I only have 8 and a half inch cock. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a perfect example of the author masterbating while typing the story thinking "this is hot! oh god gotta rush the story so I can finish myself" I prefer actual planning instead of this ...

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute und Fun...like a 'popcorn' flick.

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wowww a lot of people on here get so butthurt over a work of fiction… it’s fiction… I also think people seem to forget just because a character has DD’s doesn’t make them fake duh I enjoy a lot of the writing from yourself as an author, for the love of god if you think this isn’t for you I beg you don’t read the monster you’ll all cry

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Hot scenario, but weird, with basically no progression, just sudden sex. I guess it hits the porn logic, but isn't meaningful enough for full marks. Still, pleasant enough for 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

"Sexy skin"????????? Is that any thing like vertical breasts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous