Sister Turns Brother into Pet

Story Info
Brother gets humiliated and degraded by sister.
4.5k words
3.31
74.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gtuny
Gtuny
10 Followers

(My First post! be sure to leave comments and suggestions for these characters! will post more about them soon!)

*****

As I am in my room jacking off to the thought of girls i forgot to lock my door...and with that my sister Bara'a walks right in and catches me.

"What the fuck?! Are you jacking off?!"

I bolt up covering my cock blushing immensely.

"N-no! Get out!" i try to push her out trying to cover my throbbing cock but she pushes my hand away and grabs my cock making me moan, dominating me in one fluid motion.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...w-what are you...l-let...let go..."

She squeezed my throbbing cock making me moan as she pins me on the ground holding my hands above my head stroking me cock as I was powerless against my sister even though she was younger than me, I was 19 and she was 18.

"You like that pervert? Sheesh your weak...little sissy huh? Your were jacking off...and I'm gonna tell EVERYONE."

"N-no don't- ohhhh...p-please..."

She stroked my throbbing cock humiliating me more and more with each stroke as I blushed beat red trying to break free but powerless to do so.

"Hehe...maybe I won't tell you loser...but that means your gonna be my little enjoyment then hehe...cause obviously your too big of a sissy to be on your own...can't even handle a girl hehe...much less your LITTLE sister!"

"B-but!- l-let...ohhh...ohhhh!!"

Then...I cum...I gave in and was basically her sissy pet as I cummed to my sister jacking me off as I blushed and moaned in defeat to her she laughs and gets up putting her soft foot on my face

"Hehe pathetic loser. how about you lick my feet? Come on brother- I mean sissy. hehe"

"B-but- mnnnn"

They smelled nice and soft and as I tried to resist I start to lick as much as I didn't want to as I found myself licking her barefoot as she then moves the foot to my cock rubbing them

"Ahhhh. n-no. ahhh..."

I squirm trying to get away but I was too weak and powerless to do anything

"Hehe. I even have a fun little game for tonight. I'm gonna take you to the park. and your gonna run your pathetic naked body across the park and town all the way back home. let's see if you can make it. cause if you don't. slut boy. you'll be locked out all night."

This shocked me as I tried to protest and be a big brother once again to dominate her back I try to grab her but my hands rush over to her fat ass cheeks, my sister had a nice big butt as her gray baggy sweatpants I could see the outline of her underwear and how her buttcheeks jiggle as she walks or does any simple motion as she is a skinny girl and is basically a bitch sometimes and she wears a hijab and glasses, and as I grabbed her buttcheeks I moan instantly cumming from feeling them as she pushes me down and forces her foot on my cock making me moan

"Nice try loser. now let's go hehe this is gonna be fun!"

We walked through the park, hearing the crickets chirping all around us. It was close to eleven at night, but on a Friday I knew that the park wouldn't be empty. I was surprised that they hadn't seen anyone just yet. Me and my friends would hang out here once in a while, chat until they got bored or too tired. There was never any shortage of people around on those nights. Late night joggers and bike riders, people walking their pets. For a suburban park, it was surprisingly busy at times.

Maybe I would be lucky and the cool weather would keep most people inside.

"I think this is good,"Bara'a said. "What do you think, big brother? Oh I mean sissy."

"Are you crazy? It's at least two miles from home!"

She giggled again, "we can go another few yards, if you really think that will make a difference."

"A few yards?"

"I told you it wasn't going to be easy and I meant it. How about up to that big tree over there?" she pointed. "Another ten yards closer."

I was about to protest again when i realized that it wasn't going to be any use. And the ten yards would still be ten yards closer.

"Yes, please," i muttered.

We kept walking, the air putting a slight chill onto my skin. I knew the cold was going to feel a lot worse in a moment, though. Why the hell didn't i lock my door? I thought to myself.

We arrived at the tree Bara'a had pointed out. I could hear the crickets, maybe an owl in the distance, but no sign of any people.

"You're welcome,"bara'a said.

"What?"

"You're welcome. For the extra ten yards. Say thank you."

I stared at the ground blushing and muttered "thank you."

"Excuse me?"

"Thank you!"

She giggled again. Gosh, I hated her laugh right now.

Bara'a pulled a plastic bag from the grocery store out of her back pocket and flapped it to get it open. "Okay, put your hands up on that tree."

"What?"

"Put your hands on that tree, and only move when I tell you too."

"Wait, you don't mean..."

Another giggle, "yes, I do mean."

I shuddered, partially from the cold but mostly out of embarrassment. I stepped up to the tree and put my hands up on it. Bara'a hunkered down behind me and started unlacing my shoes. She pulled them off my feet, then my socks, putting them in the white plastic bag. She stood back up and grabbed the hem of my t-shirt, lifting it up.

"Arms in the air," she said.

The shirt went over my head and into the bag. I put my hands back on the tree, shivering.

"God, you really need to get to the gym!"

"I'm not fat!"

"No, but you are downright scrawny! A little meat on your bones would be a good thing."

She reached around my waist and undid my belt, then fumbled for the button and fly of my jeans.

"This is really fucked up," i said, "you shouldn't be undressing me."

Another giggle, "your my bitch now so how about you deal with it sinse I'm in charge of you now you worthless slut boy hehe."

I moan as she slaps my ass as it jiggles as I had a pretty big butt for a guy.

She then pulled my jeans down, telling me to step out of them. I could feel my cheeks turn redder. Bara'a grabbed the waist of my briefs.

"Fast or slow?" she asked.

"What?"

"You want me to pull them down fast or slow?"

"Oh come on! You said that I could keep-"

"I lied! Like I said, you're my bitch!"

She began tugging my briefs down, an inch on one side, then the other. She was giggling again, working my underwear down over my hips.

"You really have a fat ass! Seriously you just a little loser aren't you? Ass good for spanking."

I lifted my feet out of my underwear then watched my sister stuff them into the bag with the rest of my clothes.

"Don't look." i said quietly.

"Hehe I'm gonna look all I want sissy boy ." she promised.

Her hand darted around my waist, brushing and stroking jacking me off as my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my tongue rolled out my legs shaking as she jacked me off jerking against my penis.

"Ahhhh. ohhhh. mnnn ahhhh. d-don't. what. are you. ohhhhh."

I tried to put my hands down over my crotch.

"That's ince-"

Bara'a cackled, "shut it pet, speak when I tell you to! Hands back on the tree."

I turned back to the tree and did as i was told. I watched bara'a pick up the plastic bag and tie it in a knot.

"I have to say," she said, "that's even worse than I expected."

"Shut up..." i said, feeling myself blush even more.

"Hehe your just a little pathetic bitch huh," another giggle. "Now you stay there until I'm out of sight. Then start moving. Lots of trees and bushes to hide behind in case anyone comes by. And don't you dare move until I'm gone, or you're not getting these back!" she shook the bag next to his head.

"I... I won't."

"Good. You better run fast, too. I'm going to take my time getting home, but not too long. If you don't get there before me, you might have trouble getting inside!"

Bara'a iggled again and started walking back the way she had come, towards the car. I watched her for a moment, then looked the other way. The way home. At least two miles.

I looked back and watched my sister leaving with my clothes. As she neared a bend in the path she turned towards him, waved and mouthed "have fun!" Then she disappeared down the path.

I took his hands from the tree, covered my crotch and started running.

***

The cold concrete bit into my bare feet as i ran. I had started out sprinting, but became winded too quickly. I slowed down until i caught my breath, and broke into a brisk jog. The workout was taking the worst of the chill off, but only just.

I was tempted to try to run off the path, from tree to tree, hiding in the bushes to make sure no one was around, but knew that i couldn't keep a fast pace like that. I had to beat her home, i thought. It was too cold to be left outside naked. I probably wouldn't freeze to death, but still. I knew that if i wasn't moving, that if i didn't keep my blood flowing that I would have a pretty miserable night. Worse than it was now...

I figured that I probably made it about a mile, and hadn't seen anyone yet. Unbelievable. The park had never been this empty. I had the paranoid feeling that people knew i was coming and they had hidden from me instead of the other way around. Hiding behind the trees and laughing at me. Running for at least ten minutes, plus the few minutes it had that taken for Bara'a to strip me of my clothes, and i hadn't seen a soul. My luck was never this good. Never...

Too caught up in my own thoughts, i almost hadn't heard the whirring noise growing louder behind him. Nothing motorized, a quiet humming, like...

Like a bicycle.

I jumped off a path and dived behind a tree. I pressed himself against it as my ass jiggled my cock bouncing out of my hands making it hard to cover it I moan as I hide hoping that...

"What was that?" a girl asked in a hushed whisper.

I knew that i couldn't hide behind the tree if they'd seen me. They'd come and look. It was dark off the path, no street lamps nearby but still... They'd see me. I crept back from the tree and moved for a growth of bushes a few yards away.

"What was what?" another girl asked.

"It looked like... A naked guy."

I reached the bushes and tried to push the branches back quietly, driving himself into the center of the plants but as I hid...a female dog found its way toward me and started to hump my naked ass making it jiggle as I try to push it off I fall on my hands and knees trying to hold back moans from the female dogs vagina rubbed and jiggle my ass.

"Mnn ahh..n-no..sh-shoo..ohh..."

My cock stood straight up fully erect throbbing as I was being dominated my a female stray dog as I was pushed on my back from said dog it went on top of me and started to suck my cock as I try to push its face away I moan quietly with my tongue out being suck off as the girls just wondered and talked about what they saw.

"Seriously? There wouldn't be a naked man out here!"

"Brenda, shush! Maybe he's in trouble."

The branches and twigs broke as I struggled with the female dog as I was dominated by the female stray.

Two women rolled up near where he'd leapt off the concrete and stopped.

"Hello?"

I forced himself to breath slowly, prayed that they couldn't hear me moan and struggle as I didn't want them to catch me as I would never live it down and would die from the embarrassment. My heart felt like a jackhammer in my chest, my lungs aching from the breathing.

"Come on, you didn't see a-"

"But I did! Hello? Are you out there?"

"Connie, he could be a rapist!"

"Or he could have been robbed! Hey, if you need help-"

"Robbed? In this neighborhood? It's probably some idiot on a dare."

I saw the one girl, the one calling to me, looking around the trees, then settling on the bushes and as they kept calling out the female dog then started to fuck me as it later on my cock thrusting on my cock as I struggled with no strength I was powerless to stop the female dog as it fucked me, I was humiliated and embarrassed.

"If you've been hurt we could help you! Please, if this isn't some joke, we can get the police or something, get you some help!"

I practically felt like the woman was making eye-contact with me. She must know that i was hiding in the bushes. Please don't let her come down here, I thought. I did not wanna be seen with a female dog fucking me

"If you need help, just say something. You don't have to show yourself, but let me know..."

"Come on, let's go."

I wanted their help, i know i did. I wanted to stand up, tell them i had to get home, before it was too late... But i couldn't bring myself to move. I try to fight against the dog but the female dog was having its way as I moaned and cummed from being forced by a female stray dog. But soon the female dog left and went away leaving my with a still erect cock moaning and even weaker. I put my hands back over my now erect penis... No, i was going to have to stay here until they left.

"Connie? It's some asshole doing a prank. Let's get out of here."

The woman took one last look around and said "okay." They began peddling away from him.

Once i was sure they were gone, i crept out of the bushes. I got back to the concrete trail and started running again.

***

Stuck inside another bush now. I had seen two guys walking down the path, and jumped into the bush as quickly as i could. They hadn't broken pace, but got quiet for a second. Maybe they saw me, maybe they didn't, i thought. Please, just let them pass.

"So I tell Tony there's no way the Bills are going to win on Monday night. Just no way." He could hear them talking. "So we put ten bucks on it, but I know that he's going to welch on the bet, he's such a fuck-tard..."

I wasn't sure if they'd actually stopped like i thought, now. Maybe they hadn't noticed...

Rustling in the bushes behind me now, a squirrel i figured. Maybe i woken it up...

No that was too big to be a squirrel.

"Ah ha!" shouted a voice from behind me.

They had a third guy! That's why they stopped talking, they had seen me!

The guy grabbed my from behind locking my hands so my erect cock bounced free and my buttcheeks jiggled around as well against his crotch. I moan from the feeling as they surround me.

"Well well a naked faggot running around hehe."

"L-let me go!" I said, too flustered and embarrassed to talk right.

"Nah I don't think we will...nice cock dude..."

he unzips his pants revealing his cock as do the other two as the guy who was holding me, his cock bounced free between my butt cheeks making me moan instantly as the other guy grabbed my cock stroking it basically jacking me off.

"Ahhh...ohhhhhhhhhh!" Was all I could say from that.

"We will let you go...as soon as we have some fun with that fat ass and cock of yours."

I was shocked as I wasn't gay but my cock still throbbed more betraying me as the guy holding me rubbed his cock on my ass making it jiggle in contact.

"Man you got a girlish ass." He says as they force me to my hands and knees they guy gropes my butt cheeks licking and biting them giving me spanks as the other guy rubs his cock in my face.

"Mnnn s-sto- mnnn?!" He thrusted his cock in my mouth almost like he knew I was gonna speak at that moment grabbing my head bobbing it back and forth making me suck as my cock throbbed more and more bouncing to the movements I was forced to make being spanked and sucking a cock.

"Ohhhhh hell yea slut...suck it good!"

"Mnnn...mnn...mnn! Mnn..."

The other guy spanked, lick, jiggled, fondled, and spanked my butt rubbing his cock between my butt cheeks thrusting.

"Ohhh yea nice ass!" He says as he slaps my ass.

More and more they toyed with me and fucked me as I was then released and they stand over me.

"Alright now jack off."

"W-what? B-but-"

"Now! Unless you want another round of fucking?"

Without options I decided to grab my throbbing cock and jack off in front of them and as I did so the guy infront of my had other plans.

"You know what? On second thought" he shoves his cock in my mouth as I jack off making e suck once again.

"Ohhhh fuck yea! Suck my cock tell you cum slut boy!"

I was utterly humiliated, I was a mess as I was abused further until I finally cummed moaning loudly as I was released as I shocked my self from moaning.

"Hehe well that was fun. See you later bitch." They take their leave as I slowly get up looking down in shame and begin to run once again.

My feet were nearly numb from repeatedly hitting the cold concrete, and the rest of my body wasn't faring much better. I never been this cold, but knew that it was going to be even worse if i didn't make it home before my sister did, and she locked me out.

I passed under one of the lamps, putting my hands back over my crotch until i was back in the darkness. Another lamp up ahead. Maybe 100 yards or so. I thought it was maybe another quarter-mile before i hit the street, then I would be right across the road from home. Second house on the left. Getting close.

My hands darted to my crotch as i hit the streetlight, speeding up a bit-

And two girls jumped from behind a park bench, right in front of me, their hands out to stop me. I nearly stumbled into them, trying to weave around or between them, and the sudden loss of balance put me right against their hands. They shoved me back, laughing. I stopped, under the lamp.

No, please no, i thought, this wasn't happening. But i knew that the worst had happened. They could see me, everything.

Well, not everything, i thought, hands firmly clamped over my crotch.

"Oh my god! What are you doing!" one girl asked.

"Please, I have to go-"

"Why are you running around here naked?" the second girl asked, laughing.

"Please, you don't understand! I have to get-"

"Are you some kind of pervert?" the first girl asked.

"No, I think he's just an exhibitionist," the second girl commented. "I bet he's loving his late-night run!"

"I'm not loving this," Andy said, slowly catching his breath. "Please, I just need-"

"You not enjoying yourself?" the first girl asked, walking around him, looking at him. "Then why are you doing this?"

"Oh, he's enjoying it. Until we showed up. Look how red he turned!"

"Please just let me go. I have to get-"

The first girl stood next to my side and put her hand on my butt, laughing, "we're not letting you go until you tell us why you're out here naked!"

"This girl is making me do this..." i muttered.

"A girl?!" she laughed, slapping my ass cheeks making them jiggle. "Oh my gosh your just a little loser aren't you?!"

"No! I-"

The second girl pushed my chest, making me take a step back falling over on a bench , "maybe she's making him do this so he can have sex with her. Probably won't happen anyway, but he sure is dedicated!"

"I'm not having sex with her!" I half-shouted, trying to keep my voice down. "I... got in trouble with something, and she said that if I did this that she wouldn't tell anyone."

I wasn't sure why i was telling these complete strangers what had happened. But i just answered them, too defeated to tell any lies.

The first girl slapped my ass again making it jiggle as I let out a little moan, walking back in front of me. "I don't believe that, what person would force someone to run naked in the woods? And how does she know you actually did it?"

"Please, I'm telling you the truth! She drove me to the other end of the park and made me give her my clothes! And if I don't get back home she's going to lock me out for the night!"

The girls laughed at my story shaking their heads. They obviously didn't believe me, but it didn't matter. I just wanted to get back to the house...

"Well we wouldn't want that," the first girl said. "Maybe we should let you go."

"Hmm, no," the second girl said. "He's kinda cute. I wanna have some fun first.."

"What?"

"You heard me. Hehe.."

They both slapped my ass as they were stronger than me started to stroke my cock making me moan as I try to escape they hold me in place having their way, I tried to run past the second girl, but she moved in front of me ,like she expected it. She shoved me back into the light, the first girl laughing, as my cock bounced throbbing from being felt up.

Gtuny
Gtuny
10 Followers
12