All Comments on 'Sister wants to Get Pregnant'

by vaneliki

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Er.............

That would be "petal" meaning of or from a flower not pettle, which is not a word. Petal typically is from Northern England and is used as a diminutive for flower. Use spellcheck or maybe get someone to check your writing for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good read but needs refinement

Nice beginning but spell check and grammar corrections are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Actually

Her father called her Petit. Mon Petit is commonly used as a team of endearment as it means my little one.

LagondaLagondaover 5 years ago
Really just like that?

Wait a minute: she rapes her brother and then he falls asleep like that and is suppose to think it all a dream? Ehem ... sorry to say, but thats pretty far off. Basic idea: good, also enjoyed to read it, but that aspect sounds more like an easy ending for the story and is not believable.

vanelikivanelikiover 5 years agoAuthor
Thankyou!!!

Thankyou for all the continuing feedback!!! The displays of appreciation are really something else and the commenting has improved my writing so much and I hope it shows in this installment for you all as readers!!! I will be working to further improve in the next story!!!

Until next time.....

Only The Best,

Vaneliki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Karla smiled as she watched Ben breath ..."

Try "Karla smiled as she watched Ben breathE ..."!

And that is just the first error!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punctuation Is Everything...

"...the next room to her sleeping still."

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsalmost 5 years ago
11 inch dick

This one has an 11 inch dick. Why don't we just start measuring dicks in feet, or meters even.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

This was just a one page wank story if you call it that. Unfortunately I didn’t even get a slight trace of puffiness to start stroking. ⭐️

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

So all of your stories are about women who are real fucking bitches. Sounds like a female author

to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He didn't "succumb" to her body. She basically raped him wtf. This story needs a lot of improvement.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Sister opinion.

Even tho Karla was/is a manipulative teen bitch she is in a good way,basically only accepting her brother to impregnate her,and hopefully having a baby girl so when she comes of age both Karla and Daughter can fuck Daddy together and maybe impregnate Daughter too.

Honestly Karla seems slightly like an evil demon bitch but also highly sexual and determined to get pregnant.So for that I hope she can concieve her brothers child,and also that he remembers and can blackmail Karla into regular incest sessions together,and he can turn his sister somewhat good again so their child don't turn into a full-blown devil child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it 😀

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Damn i wish one of my two younger (but legal) sisters would do that to me, ive always loved them

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Truth about Karla.

Even tho Karla used her brother Ben to get pregnant does it mean she is an Evil Sister to want his baby?.To that I say no because she gave him the best fuck of his life,and I guess to a point so did she.

Also if Karla never tells Ben he's the Father of her baby atleast he can be the childs Uncle,and maybe Karla will want more kids by her brother Ben,and she will reward Ben by fucking him again in the future.Hell maybe she will grow feelings for Ben and want her brother as her lover and Father of her children.

As for her kink of choking Ben to near death I have heard that it is quite the rush and orgasms are so much more mindblowing,and maybe Karla was trying to maximize Ben's orgasm to ensure she got pregnant by Ben.So in closing Karla was a good little sister to want to have sex and get pregnant by her brother Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did not like it that much. She deserves the consequences of her actions and I don't mean good consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This felt like a horror movie lol. Good story, grammar could use some cleanup but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminded me of many years ago Eveline my sister and me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous