All Comments on 'Sister Wife Swap - Everybody Wins'

by loveofstory

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My sister and I swapped boyfriends once. They took turns spit roasting us.

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

Loved this, though I wished the swap part was longer and written with more detail. Game two where the winner gets both girls. Or somehow the sisters get each other while husbands watch.

loveofstoryloveofstoryover 1 year agoAuthor

Let me know what you think…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This belongs in Loving Wives with the other cuckoldry

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Husband one, who is unnamed, seems surprised that his brother-in-law fucked his wife's ass, yet he had done so himself before John arrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this should Become a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to hear you wife’s side. The whole side. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. they got in some god fucking iN a short time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great story would love to swap my girlfriend for her sister ........ please write another chapter of this ......

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do Lana and John have children? If not why does John have a vasectomy? Reference was made to the children of Sophia and her husband (the narrator). Why not stay all night with the other wife? Why not simply swap for a weekend or periodically? The betting of the wife seemed contrived and meaningless. It didn't matter who won, The result was the same. Also, having John bring handcuffs and a butt plug seemed like a weird way to introduce Sophia to mild bondage if her sister Lana had never felt comfortable mentioning it before to her sister. More time was spent on the Uno game than the sex. The idea of swapping wives who are sisters is hot, but the story failed to do it justice. *3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hold it. Your brother-in-law gets your wife, you get his wife, your sister-in-law. Impossible. Your brother-in-laws wife is not your sister-in-law. Who is this sister-in-law / brother-in-law? I stopped there. Proof read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the recent anonymous comment. A man's wife's sister is his sister-in-law, and her husband is the man's brother-in-law. That is the correct term. So yes, Lana and and John are his sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Don't berate when you don't understand.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 1 month ago

My swap with my wifes sister was a gut wrenching guilt ridden affair. Her sister was two years younger and a look alike smaller version. Wife 5'7 solid built without an once of fat. Her sister 5'4 petit. Wife beautiful perfect firm standing tall tits. Sister tiny tits. That said, for some reason, since our first meeting I was attracted to her. Actually I suffered temptation, weakness of the flesh. To quote a previous president, "I lusted many times in my heart."

My wife and I were both raised in devout Catholic families. Mine a tually fanatical. My wife fucked other guys and always came home and gave me the details. I could 't do that sex out of wedlock a sin.

Her sister and hubby were traveling back to NJ passing through Chicago and decided to stay with us the weekend. We had a small apartment with a hide a bed couch. We went out for dinner first night and the three of them had several drinks becoming somewhat gregarious. We returned to our apartment. My wifes sister went in the bathroom which was off our bedroom to shower. I was already covered up in bed. She left the door wife open and dried herself off in clear sight. I tried lookin the other way but for some reason my eyes always returned to her. She took her time raising each leg onto a stool and bending dowe turning her head to engage with me. Her little tits hung down slightly when she bent down. I said the lords prayer under my breath repeating over and over, and lead me not into temptation." She left and my wife came in and got into bed with me.

I fell asleep. Some time during the night I' awakened by an arm around me. But something is not right. I reach up grasping the hand. Holy Shit a tiny hand not my wife. I sin over it's her sister. I asked where is R? She's with J. She slides her hand down gripping my soft penis. I took it away. "R told me you would do that. Also she's seen you looking at me many times. Just relax and pretend I'm R and you will be fine. Do me in missionary, not my favorite but will do." Did she tell you we ony do missionary? Of course no secrets between us. I can hear them out there. She's getting it from behind. How do you know. She told me she's beed craving a behinder. Sure she is in the middle of getting it soon we will hear orgasms.

She keeps grabbing my penis Ikeep pushing it away. "Ok, lets try something else. She puts her head down and suck on my nipple lapes it with her warm wet tongue. My nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. R. sends me into uncontrolled or it with her tongue. Suddenly I'm trashing around like a wild man and my penis is hard. I'm trying to control myself. I pride myself for my self discipline. I say another Lords Prayer. Why did you do that? R. Told me to wound put me in control. Now put your fingers in my pussy, am I ever ready for you. We can't be doing this. She pulls my hand dowen to crotch. It brushes her pussy. Its wet on the outside. I cant help it. My fingers slide in it's a mini pussy in comparison with little lips turning me on. Put a finger in. I can't do that. Put a finger in now and slide your thumb up to the top and rub the little bump. I din't do that kind of thing R. told me. Now do it and put two fingers in I'm plenty wet can take two maybe three. God forgive me your not my wife. God doesn't have to forgive you for anything. And this missionary ia all bullshit I' m getting on top and driving that cock farther in than it's ever been in a woman and you're going to fill my pussy. I should put it in my mouth but I'm afraid you would never recover. Lord please don't let her lead me into temptation. Afraid your already too far gone here comes the pussy. The next day Sunday I went to early maas to confession and got absolution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous