All Comments on 'Sister Wins a Bet with Me Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
WOW

I'm at a loss for words, I'll wait to see the next part before deciding about this one. This was not what I was expecting from the very beginning. You still capture my interest every time. Both mother and daughter being slits is a lot to swallow. (no pun intended)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I normally love your stories but this one went off the rails in a hurry. As usual, very well written and the narrative was strong. Your preface aside, this was just a bizarre plot that went downhill from there. You clearly imply an emotional connection between Bill and his sister yet introduced the random sex family stuff. Not how anyone in any universe would address Bill's severe emotional distress. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outrageous Measurements .

The sister in the story has the measurements of a Midget ...Honestly a 26DD ?? Even at 4 ft 10 an 18 or older woman should have at least a 32 chest never mind Cup Size . As for the rest of the story it was a different plot than usual . One Star Only !

crushlercrushlerover 3 years ago

Easily the worst story I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry this one is a rotten egg for me as I'm sure the brother would actually be more traumatized by this not less and no parent would subject their child to more sex after being traumatized by a sexual event.... A good story needs to be believable and this blows believability clean out of the water this is the first story I have found that gets a zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???????

I usually like your stories but this one was so unrealistic that I just stopped reading! 1 star!!!!

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

At first, you couldn't decide on a tense, switching from past to present, sometimes miss-sentence.

It helped none when you finally, mostly settled on present.

There's a very good reason that most fiction is NOT written in present tense. It's very difficult to do it well enough not to sound like you're almost ready to move up to Middle School.

You didn't do it well.

You should for your editor. Even if they improved the writing, it wasn't worth the effort.

The entire story felt like someone who had just discovered that sex exists, and decided to try to talk about it with experiencing any of it.

I wish I could give you do starts for this one, but I had to settle for one.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I forgot to ask: who are Brian and Stacy? They each showed up once. Maybe this was just an ankle of how inept your editor is. Maybe they don't realize catching things like that is kind of the bare minimum expected of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I usually like your stories, but you must have had an off day....... this one really sucked. Stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the worst sisters ever. She must have mental problems or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid story.

Please don't continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHO IS WHO?

Page 2 - Sandy's:

WHO the heck is Brian?

You are usually better than this.

Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

What adult female has. 26DD bust???? Is brothers name Brian or Bill? Who the fuck is Stacy? Did you even read this piece of shit story before submitting it? 1 on the worst senseless stories I've read on this site.

No stars

DragonRider55

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Started bad and got worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah...just wasn't very good.

Not worth continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

Garbage

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Not bad, but not too good....

I think it started off great and interesting but lost its way on the Saturday drive. Good luck with the rest

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

LOVE YOUR STORIES! YELLING THIS OUT BECAUSE OF THE IGNORANT ANONYMOUS COMMENT BY ANONYMOUS ASS HOLES! This Author has more talent in his pinky finger than all of you have in your whole of an anonymous crowd. FUCK ALL YOU SCUM BAGS! THANK YOU Big Mad Stork!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES