Sister Wins a Bet with Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I must know what deep seeded evil my son did to you to deserve such a humiliating punishment," seethed Jason.

Sandy is in tears still, "Well, he made me do dishes, clean his smelly room, take out the garbage, bring groceries inside, mow the lawn, and clean the pool.

With mock excitement, "Oh, the humanity, I can now understand why you did such a wicked punishment to your brother, you had to clean up his stinky room. Well, you're right, that does explain it all."

Right now, seeing how mad my husband is, even I am a bit uneasy of what he might do. He is furious at Sandy.

Sandy tries to apologize.

Jason screams at Sandy, "Shut up!"

He grabs her around the neck with his left hand, his right-hand pulls back for a punch. He holds his arm, tears flowing down his face. He lets go of her and stomps out of the house. Jason isn't a drinker, but he is going to a bar. He doesn't know how to deal with this. He does what his dad did. Even drunk, though, he is a smart man and will call me or take an Uber. He doesn't want to end up like his father, dead on the side of the road.

I am scared for Jason; I am crying now.

Sandy asks me, "What do we do?"

I thought my answer was brilliant later when I thought about it. I was honest yet told her what I didn't want to say. I said it in a way that she will think it's her own idea.

Through sobs and running eyes, I hauntingly tell my daughter, "I am going upstairs in hope that your father makes it home alive. You disgusted him so much, drinking was the only answer he had left. I have no idea what to do. How do you get through to an eighteen-year-old that has never had a date and has been humiliated so badly, he won't show his face or eat? He would rather just die. So, you tell me, Einstein, how do you get through to your brother? If you can't, you get to be a pallbearer at his funeral."

I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut.

Sandy's Point of View:

Wow, I am in big trouble. I have no idea how to fix my brother. I never took psych, what do I do? I walk up to my room. I have stopped crying, but my eyes are still tearing. Instead of turning into my room, I turn into Brian's room. He is half under a blanket and asleep. He looks so innocent. I sure feel like an ass now. He takes it easy on me with simple things, and I make him suck a dick.

Wow, that's a hard image to get out of my head. I loved lying next to Trey after sex. I loved the feel of him holding me, it was terrific. I wonder if guys like that as well. What did mom say? He never had a date. I think I can use the distributive property and say he is also a virgin. He is eighteen, damn, three days without jacking off, he must be ready to explode.

For the first time in a long time, I have a smile on my face. I walk back to my room and quickly strip off my shirt, shorts, and bra. My 26DD breasts are still firm and perky. It's my way to get anything I want. I have a pretty face, slender body, I am tall, real blonde hair, a ponytail, and green eyes. I am da bomb.

And now, with just a small pair of panties on, I walk to my brother's room. I pull off the blanket tenderly and crawl into bed with my brother. I smash my breasts into his back, one arm around his body, my head up against his chest, and the other hand is lightly rubbing his cock. I fall asleep.

+++++

It's dark out when I feel him moving around. He got out of bed, it's dark outside. I can hear mom crying still. Oh shit. Bill uses the washroom and comes back to bed. I listen to him stand next to the bed; this should be interesting. What will he do?

He goes to the side he got out of, rolls back into bed. He is back, against my chest, my arm around him. He takes my arm that was on his cock and holds it around his chest. He softly kisses my hand and promptly falls back to sleep.

HOLY SHIT! He kissed my hand. What does that mean? Oh no. He is eighteen with raging hormones, and I am twenty with big, impressive boobs. He has the hots for me. Oh, swell, no wonder he took it so hard. If he is lusting for my body, and I made him ... I start crying again. Brian is asleep, and I am glad he is.

I see movement, mom is in the doorway. Swell, now I am going to hell. She is going to scream at me for sure. However, mom surprises me. She quickly removes her shirt and bra. Her breasts are bigger than mine, but they droop much more. She walks softly to Bill's side of the bed. She walks along the side of the bed. The entire time, she is leaning over Bill and dragging her huge breasts along his body.

That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She moves a nipple to his lips; he kisses them softly. Holy shit, I am going to orgasm. Mom looks at me and drags her breast up to my lips. I latch on and suckle her nipple. Mom lets out a moan. Pushing it even further, mom takes Bill's hand and places it on her breast. I can see him grasping the breast and letting go. He repeats over and over.

Mom takes a hand and put it into her shorts, I hear scratching. Her glistening fingers come out and are placed in my mouth. Oh, what a dirty bitch. I have never tasted a woman before. It's an earthy taste and a musky smell. I wouldn't say I like it, yet I want more. I don't understand. The more I savor the taste, I do like it. It's familiar ... to me. She tastes like me.

Mom pulls away, smiles, picks up her clothes, and then goes back to bed. I must be losing my mind. No way that just happened.

+++++

The next morning, I feel Bill twitching. He is waking up. I rub his shoulders, and he yawns like he usually would. He is groggy and has no idea what's going on. I am swift and kick him out of bed with orders to take a shower. He really does smell after four days.

Surprisingly, he does take a shower. I am going to press my luck today. I set up the game, we are doubling down. Bill is still almost asleep.

I talk quick, "Because I won, we are playing again to prove how good I am; this is for five favors. Better play good ... or else."

I was a bit scared, last time I just barely beat him. However, with me being topless, he stared at me a lot. I kicked his ass.

I scream at him, "HA, HA, I win! You lose! You now owe me FIVE favors. For the first one, lay back on the bed. Because of you, Trey dumped my ass. I have had no sex for four days. I love the taste of cum. Therefore, you owe me some cum.

He lies on the bed, but he is confused. I am asking him to do something he wants. He knows I said I needed it, but our bets are never sexual. Well, until I screwed up. I don't care, I want to fix him, and horny boys love a blowjob.

I pull his pants down, and he is rock hard. It's a nice thick cock that's about seven inches long. The length is nothing impressive, but the thickness is incredible. I don't really like sucking cocks. I will do it for guys I really like if they impress me or I am desperate. I am doing this to help my brother.

I pull his boxers down and envelope his thick cock as best I can. Nobody is deepthroating this. No throat is wide enough. I get most of it in, and I apply suction. Not just regular sucking, a throbbing suction. It starts with light pressure and builds to everything I have before it bleeds off to light pressure.

My tongue is active, sliding back and forth under his cock, rubbing the rough part under the helmet. I am quick and intense. I bob up and down while doing my suction thing. In no time at all, he is filling my mouth with his cum. Holly shit, I must swallow fast. He is backed up and is giving me a gallon of cum!

Trey had nasty cum, I spit it out in the sink most of the time. Bill's is different. Yes, it's still salty. However, it's much sweeter, more like an apple rather than dirt.

I move up the bed so my brother can feel my breasts. I put his trembling hands on my huge melons, and then I hug him for coming back to me. Mom and dad are going to be so happy. I sit up, so I am straddling his waist. His hands are still playing with my breasts. As I look at him seriously, he pulls his hands back and looks sad again, like he is in trouble. He looks everywhere but at me.

I am stern with him, "For my second payment, I want you dressed and downstairs eating breakfast." He nods his head, yes. He won't speak.

I walk into my parent's room, ooops. My dad is in bed with mom over his face; he is eating her. Yet, my news is too big to stop me. I run to the bed.

I whisper, "Mom, I need help making breakfast for Bill."

The two of them stop having sex and look at me to verify my story.

"I will tell you later. He is hungry, we need to feed him," I whisper again.

Mom quickly gets up and throws a robe on. Dad walks towards the shower. No shit, his cock is like Bill's. Learn something new every day.

I rush to my room and put clothes on as well. I need to change my panties; the current pair are quite wet.

Downstairs, mom has hash browns going already. I start chopping onions, green peppers, ham, and shred a small block of cheddar cheese. We are making omelets. Mom digs out a square frying pan, and we start some bacon. Mom already has a pot of coffee percolating. The bacon and hash browns finish together.

I have two omelet pans ready to go; we heat them up while I beat the eggs. We cook the peppers and onions, take them off, and then it's omelet time. Mom is awesome at making omelets. Onions, green peppers, cheese, and ham, my favorite. I drop some toast; we have a four-slot toaster. Time to get the butter and jelly out. Dad already set the table and took the mugs out for coffee.

It all comes together at the same time. Dad and Bill get the first two omelets and toast. I have eggs broken and stirred for two more omelets; I drop more bread in the toaster. Bill wants a second omelet. I give him mine, and I make a fifth.

I literally stare at him as he inhales the food. It warms my heart to see him doing better and eating a meal I helped make. My omelet looks horrible, it's almost scrambled eggs. Bill has more toast.

After breakfast, there is a mountain of dishes. Bill is walking to the stairs; he wants to return to his room. Oh no, he doesn't. No hiding for him.

"Billlllll ... I have another payment job for you. This will be number three, you get the dishes this morning. You better do a good job," I grin as I walk up the stairs and to my room with my dad right behind me.

I sit on my bed and sulk as dad sits next to me.

Dad asks, "So, how did you do it?"

Not at all what I was expecting.

I reply softly, "Mom said something. She called him a horny eighteen-year-old that never had a girlfriend. I took off my shirt, bra, and pants. Then I got in bed with him and pushed my tits up into his back. Then wrapped my arms around him."

Dad nags a bit, "Um, last night, it looked like you had one hand in his pants, holding his cock."

I sneer at him, "Maybe I did. Anyways, he liked it. In the morning, he took a shower, and I forced him to play for five payoffs. With my big tits, I won easy. I made him lay down for a blowjob. Since Trey isn't feeding me cum, I want his. That was my story, I hated Trey's cum. Then I made him take a shower and eat breakfast. I still have two things to force him to do."

Dad has a huge smile on his face, "I have an idea, come with us today and do what your mom does. It will be fun, and I guarantee Bill will enjoy himself."

This is obviously something sexual. We have never been allowed to go before. I mentioned earlier, there were days mom went around the house naked, we have seen her. It's not often, but those nights were loud. We both know our parents love each other very much and are still sexually active. Much more than we care for.

I mean, who wants to know about their parent's sex life? Right? That's just sick. I guess it's helped because they are both young-looking and active still. No sitting in a chair for them. They jog some, bike some, go wall climbing, and hiking. Then every Saturday, they take off somewhere and don't come back until various times in the day or evening.

+++++

The next day is Saturday.

I wake Bill up and demand, "I am using the fourth payment. We are going with mom and dad today. You need you to get up, shower, eat breakfast, and then come with us. You will partake in any event that comes up for you ... unless you find it sooo disgusting, you will freak out again."

He stands up. As he walks by me, I stop him, pull his body tight into my breasts, and give him a big warm hug. He continues into the shower quicker. Finally, an emotional response. He does eat breakfast with us and has a small backpack of items. I saw four bottles of water go in, but I am clueless about everything else.

Dad packs us into the SUV, and it's almost a three-hour drive out into the country. Once we are away from home, I unbuckle my seatbelt and move over near Bill. The middle seat only has a lap belt. This allows me to lay on him with my breasts on his arm. My hand goes inside his shirt, where I can play with his chest. He doesn't have a lot of chest muscles, but he isn't devoid either.

My other hand brings his hand up to my breast in the tight shirt. He tries to pull away, I hold it there. He then uses his palm to grasp and release my breast flesh. That feels mighty good. The entire drive, he has me moist from touching and playing with my tits.

We turn off the interstate at a random driveway, with no signage of any kind. This area has many young trees, their all thin. There are a lot of bushes in the area, and I can see a small stream about 100 yards away. What are we doing here? In front of us, it looks like there is a grass clearing and a few cars are around the sides.

Mom puts on some sunglasses as we come to a stop. It really isn't bright enough for sunglasses. Mom has a huge smile on her face, dad seems less thrilled. Mom leans against the hood of the car, and dad stays close to us, near the passenger side back door. He has his hand on my shoulder like he is protecting me.

Three older men come out of the bushes and talk to mom. She is quickly on her knees and pulls off her shirt and bra. She throws them at dad. WHAT THE HELL! My mom just went topless in front of three strangers while dad is standing next to us, not ten feet away. That's not possible, yet I see it happening. My jaw is on the ground.

We watch for about ten minutes as mom goes back and forth between the three cocks. Because they are time-sharing, none of them are getting off. Mom has had a few orgasms already. I am moaning along with mom. This is so freaking hot, watching her suck cock, topless. Dad takes two fingers and presses me in the back of my shoulder blades.

I take a step, but he grabbed my blouse. Why am I doing this? I look at him and he seems sad, yet hopeful. I have butterflies in my stomach. I unbutton my shirt slowly. Bill is staring at me; I get goose pimples. My skin is wet, I am sweating from nerves. Yet, the thought of a stranger, fucking my mouth, and spurting his cum down my throat is too much.

I am topless like mom, and I am next to her. The guy closest to me moves over so I can suck his dick. Mom is going back and forth between just two dicks now. They're not big enough to be called cocks. They still shoot cum. They are all worked up and moaning, I am moaning. I see one man pull away from mom and shoot his load all over her face.

The man moves closer to me, and I wantonly reach forward to suck his cock. I don't love this man. He doesn't turn me on, looking at him. However, I am turned on because I don't know him. My pussy is gushing.

A man comes out of the bushes and pushes mom's shoulders down so that she is in doggie position. NO WAY! Not while dad is here. He pulls down her pants. She has a thong on. He is going to stick her bareback?

In a flash, dad is by mom and kicks the guy over.

He is furious, "You know the rules here, wear a fucking condom!"

The man quickly pulls out a condom and is behind mom in a flash. He slides into mom, and she says, "Oooooo." He fucks her fast, he won't last long. Mom isn't sucking cock so good anymore. The guy is face fucking her. So hot.

Because I am watching the action, I am not doing so well at sucking cock. The man in front of me grabs my head, and I am now facing him. He slams his cock into me quickly. Dad doesn't see this; he is watching mom closely. It almost hurts from this man fucking my face so quickly.

Bill stands in front of me, and his pants are down, with his large cock out. I push away from the creep and gently latch on to Bill. Now, this is a cock worth sucking on. The first guy has finished with mom, and the guy that face fucked me is now behind mom. He is fast fucking her as well. Bill is gentle with me. His hand is on my head, but it's a soft touch just so I know it's there.

A guy that was face fucking mom pulls out of her mouth and sprays his cum in her face and hair. He then comes behind me and pushes my shoulders down. Oh, fuck no. Dad isn't complaining. He wants me to do this? Really?

As he starts to pull down my pants, tears start dripping down my face.

With a deep, menacing voice, Bill says to the man, "Oh, hell no! That end isn't for use. You can have the slut; this one doesn't do that."

Bill pushes the man back and falls to his back. On saying slut, mom moaned. The man is quick to get up, he has hate in his eyes. Bill doesn't back down. Dad has taken notice. He puts his hand around the man's throat, and his knuckles are turning white. The man is fighting for breath.

Dad says in a clear and loud voice, accentuating each word, "Listen to the man, you leave that one alone. She chooses what she does, not you."

The man looks sad and walks away. I continue sucking on Bill a lot and the other man some. He could go back to mom, but no, he stays by me. He bends over and grabs my breasts softly. His fingers deftly roll across my nipples, turning me on even more.

With all that is going on, I forgot about Bill. He is at the foremost of my mind now because he is gushing down my throat. I can't believe how good he tastes. The last guy was just salty, nothing at all like Bill. I want to fuck him so bad right now. I just don't want to do it here in front of strangers. I want his first time to be special.

The second guy is done with mom, and the third guy is fucking her. Bill surprises the hell out of me by standing in front of mom. With no thought, there is a cock in front of her, and she took it in her mouth. She smiles and moans as she realizes she has something special in her mouth. She is entirely different with Bill. Far more loving and much slower. She isn't rushing this at all, she wants to savor the big cock in her mouth.

Two more men and a woman have shown up. She is young and cute. The guys seem to enjoy this much more than she does. She is like I am, only blowjobs. Dad and Bill have no problem at all with that. Only one of the guys fucks mom. I only hear him going to town on her. The other guy seems to be with the girl and won't fuck other women. He comes to me for a blowjob while his girl enjoys Bill.

She is far more animated with Bill than she was with dad, who was next. Her boyfriend has excellent stamina, or he had sex several times already. He was damn hard to get off. Therefore, both Bill and dad were done before he was.

The girl gets behind me, on her back, and then slides under me between my legs. She reaches up and licks my pussy. Fuck, she is good. Women are so much different than men. The man fucking mom has finished, the other guy has moved to mom, leaving me with nobody. I sit down on the ground; and pull Bill to me. I wrap my arms around him and say, Thank you." He knew why.

After the girl got me off, she went to mom, and now she is done with mom. Mom pushes the woman on her back and eats the woman out herself. That is damn hot. While that happens, dad gets behind mom bareback and fucks her good. He is longer and thinner than me. Mom screams as he fucks her hard. If I didn't know better, I would say he is punishing her. The smile on her face tells me I am wrong.