Sister Wins a Bet with Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea mom was such a slut. When mom finishes with the girl, I move over to mom and put my bare pussy in front of her. She has a wild look in her eyes. Eagerly, she digs into my cunt and eats me aggressively. She wasn't slow and delicate like the other girl. That's too bad.

Mom is an aggressive pussy eater. She moves fast and with purpose. Her tongue is wild in that it seems to randomly move around, hitting everything in sight.

A rundown Chevy pickup pulls into the area. Mom quickly puts her shirt on while dad drags up back to our SUV. We drove out much faster than we drove in. I have no idea who was in the truck, but it's obvious someone the parents didn't want us to meet.

We are in the car for another hour. I am so proud of the way that Bill looked after and protected me. What would Trey have done? He would have fucked mom. Thinking about all that happened, I feel sad. Bill put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

We turn off the highway again. I don't bother looking at where we're going. We pull up to an area that is again all grass and small trees all around. I don't see anyone, and only two other cars are around.

Mom looks uneasy, telling us, "Lose the clothes. We are visiting a nudist camp. No sex unless a condom is worn, and there will be plenty. Everyone is fair game, man or woman. Looking at the cars, there won't be any man on man, there will be plenty of opportunity for woman on woman. They guys will shoot their load, and then they're done. Bill will be the lone exception."

I whine, "Mommmmmmm. They will see me."

Dad offers, "Yes, they will. You will see them as well. The trick is to act like it's normal. I admit it's weird at first. You will probably try to cover everything. That's what really attracts attention. Try to act normal."

That seems reasonable. Mom is first to start stripping her clothes off, dad starts soon after mom. Bill begins as soon as I do. We also finish together. That was nice, I didn't want to be last. Dad comes to me and hugs me. I can feel his cock pressing into me. That is a weird feeling, your hard father hitting you with his cock. Mom hugged Bill, they both seemed to like that.

Dad took my hand, and mom took Bill's hand. Together, we all walk down a beaten path into the woods. It's a beautiful day outside. Blue sky, warm, birds chirping, and a gentle warm, comfortable breeze. While walking, Bill is looking at me a lot. Without a bra, my breasts flop around a bunch. It seems that Bill is a big fan of that.

He still isn't talking. His eyes are big and gathering every detail he can. It's only ten minutes before we come upon some small cabins, some picnic tables, a few grills, and a small stream that is wide and deep enough to go swimming. Two older guys are out in the water. At seeing us arrive, they are quick to greet us.

Mom greets each man with an affectionate hug. They each grope her breasts and run a hand through her pussy. Dad doesn't say anything, but he doesn't look thrilled by their behavior. They are heat-seeking missiles for me. They both reach their hands for my pussy. Oh fuck no. I squeak and take a step back.

Bill moves closer and tries to block one of the guys. As the second guy is reaching up again, Bill swats his hand by hitting his wrist. The man pulls his hand back as he screams in pain.

He yells at Bill, "Fuck, dude, I was just saying hi. That hurt." He is holding his wrist.

I was harsh, "Next time say hi BEFORE you accost the woman. Do you really think women like being felt up as soon as we show up? Could you be a bigger asshole?"

Both of their wives look embarrassed.

Bill runs over to the wives, they stand up. He puts his arms out straight and wide, like for an exaggerated hug. He kisses lightly on the lips, and he hugs them. He pulls away, stands at her side, then reaches his hand in and fists the woman. The man is mad. Bill then goes behind the woman and grabs her breasts so that he can shake them and watch them wobble.

Both he and the woman laugh hard. The one husband is running over, but she is between him and Bill. I can't hear what she said, but he stopped dead in his tracks and backed up as she belittled him. Bill never did stop playing with her breasts. They kiss again, and then he came back to me. I gave him a huge hug.

The poor boy turned red down to his chest. He can't look at me. Mom and dad both laugh at Bill. Dad is approached by the woman Bill had fun with. He fucks her hard in doggie on the sand. The other woman offers herself to Bill, but he isn't ready for that. I am proud of him; his virginity should be given to someone he loves. Like me!

She does suck him off to what looked like an incredible blowjob. He staggered, moaned, and finally screamed when his torrent of cum let fly. Then the two women work me over.

They laid me down in the grass. One got between my legs and inserts her tongue deep into my pussy. The other one kneels over my face and lowers herself until she is within easy reach of my tongue. She is careful not to smother me or otherwise make the situation uncomfortable. I give her everything I have. I think I had half my jaw inside of her going as hard as I can. She likes it a bunch.

The other woman is nothing special. She basically just licks up and down. She moans a lot, and that eventually got me off. The two friends switch, and now my pussy is being eaten by an expert. The other woman loves what I am doing to her. Again, my jaw is up into her, and I get deep. Big fat tongue on small inner lips is a ton of fun. I orgasm first, and the second lady must wait for me to recover before I can finish her.

Meanwhile, the lady is sucking on Bill again, and it's no effort to see he loves that a lot. Mom does let the two weird guys eat her. From the sound of mom, they are both excellent, probably why she puts up with them.

One of the mothers takes me to the side, "He doesn't talk much. Is there anything I can do? I don't mind, he looks so innocent."

I can't look at the woman, but I do tell her, "Yeah, his sister was a real bitch to him, and he didn't react well. He is innocent but also smart. He wants his first time to be with someone special to him."

She hugs me and then whispers in my ear, "He loves you very much. He won't be a virgin much longer. Your parents texted us, that was all for your brother. At my house, you would be on the streets for pulling a stunt like that. You have two wonderful parents."

She releases the hug and stomps off, away from me.

Bill looks at me, and with no smile on his face at all, says, "Well, I thought she was nice."

I sat there, stunned. What the hell did he just say? Was that a joke? From Bill? No way. I have no idea who that man is anymore. Oh wait, that wasn't important. BILL TALKED. That WAS important. No shit. Is he finally coming out of his shell?

I reach out my hand, and he softly clenches my hand. I guide him to the swimming area, and he won't go into the water. He won't say why not. He won't say anything. To make matters worse, one of the men is talking about Bill. Calling him a short bus rider, a mental midget, not playing with a full deck. I think you get the idea.

Bill doesn't seem to care at all. It sure bothers me, though. The wife is quite annoyed, as well. She is bitching at him big time. It's hot out, so I decide to go into the water and cool off. As I push off, it feels terrific. Both men are leering at me. I swim towards dad. Mom moves close to me, and I feel her fingers in my pussy. Unexpected, but it feels damn nice.

The two men think they are smart. One is looking around towards mom and me while the other is looping towards Bill. Shit, dad will protect us.

I yell out to Bill, "Bill, come around this way." He shakes his head, no. "Please!" Nope.

Dad is talking at the guy near us and ignoring Bill. The other man is near Bill and taunting him. Bill pays zero attention to him; that was a big mistake. The guy takes a short drawback and then punches Bill in the gut. He is down and in extreme pain.

When I try to run to him, mom grabs me. She knows the guy is doing that to get me away from dad. At this point, I haven't figured that out yet. I don't know what this guy was drinking or smoking, but he allows Bill to catch his breath. Even I can tell, that was a bad idea.

The guy's wife is running and almost at her husband, so he decides to hit Bill again. This time Bill is ready. When he tries to hit Bill as he is getting up, Bill whacks at the guy's wrist, which gave a sick cracking sound, and then he pops him in the face, giving him a bloody nose.

His wife runs to get some ice for his wrist. I think he will need a lot more than ice. She is picking up their stuff, so they can go back to the cars. The wife is apologizing all the way out of earshot. Bill walks around the water, so he is near me. He still refuses to get into the water. That surprises me, he loves the water.

I guess it just shows how bad I fucked him up. I go over and sit next to him on the grass. I lean on his back, my breasts pushing into his back and arm. I lay my head down on his shoulder. He seems lost.

+++++

We go back to the car and put our clothes on. We drive a few more miles up the road to a rest stop, they have picnic tables here. Mom pulls out a tablecloth, fried chicken, coleslaw, and some sodas from a cooler. Dad has the plates, napkins, and silverware in a bag. They sure came prepared.

After lunch, mom takes my hand, and we head to the washroom. I see dad cleaning up and Bill sitting bored on the bench. The restroom looks kind of seedy. Not so sure I want to put my ass on anything in that place. It's a light green tile throughout. Half the lights are broken, and the door into the maintenance area is open. It turns out, that is precisely where mom is taking me.

I have seen enough porn online; this is a glory hole. Sure enough, there are six holes, six cocks, and two women sucking cock. Mom gets into it immediately; she loves the taste of cock. She is moaning and holding his cock. It's nothing special, a bit on the small size and limp. She is working hard to get him hard.

I don't know if I will like this or not. What if dad comes in? What if Bill comes in? I sigh, yes, I would suck their cocks. Bill, of course, would be awesome; dads would be weird because it's dad. As I hesitate, another woman comes in, an old lady. She is gross looking. Damn, I hope Bill doesn't get her.

My panties are soaked, it got to me, I do want to suck cock. I get on my knees, and the floor is sticky. Gross! My first cock through the wall is a black one. Again, my internet porn kicks in, woot, I got a BBC. Whooops, wrong movie. I got an LBC. Fuck me. Just my luck, I get a black one, and he is small. Not small like a teen, it has some girth to it. But damn, I was expecting a whole lot more.

He easily fits in my mouth, no need to deep throat. I suck him with energy. I suck hard as I pull away and lick the head before going back down.

The girl next to me leans over and whispers, "His cum tastes like urine, finish him with your hand."

I almost threw up on his cock. He did puff up a bit from my work. He knocks on the wall, and I continue sucking. The lady next to me is waving at me and giving me the X on her throat. I pulled off his cock and stroked him twice before he shot his load onto the floor.

Dad was next in my hole. I trace the tip of my tongue around the edges of the helmet head. Next, I use my tongue to roll around his cock head. I take in the entire head and then use my maximum suction. I hear dad moan. Soon I hear Bill moaning next to me. I slowly bob on dad's cock, taking my time, and enjoying myself.

I pull off quick and descend slowly. When I can, I get a hand on his shaft and give it a quick double-handed twist. I suck hard, trying to draw the cum from the small tube. Doing a blowjob is ok, there is some fun to it. The impressive part is getting them off. I love hearing them shoot their cum. Each man does it slightly differently. There is generally a small jerk of the cock right before it explodes. Then you get the feeling that your mouth is overflowing when, in fact, there is very little in your mouth.

The taste is always salty. From there, it is a huge scale of terrible and bitter to awesome and sweet. I know Bill is sweet, so I hope dad is as well. The knock on the wall wakes me from my daydream. I pull back a bit and increase the suction along with sliding my tongue under the helmet of the cock.

The head swells, and then I feel the cum shooting into my mouth. I swallow. Another load comes, and I swallow. The next load seems smaller, I swallow. The final load drips into my mouth rather than shooting into my mouth. I apply suction lightly, as dad is sensitive now and wilting.

The lady next to me just finished as well; she looks at me, "I wish I could take this one home. My, oh, my, he is the sweetest thing I have ever had. You take good care of him."

My mouth hits the floor. How the hell does she know he is my brother? The lady can see the astonishment in my face.

She whispers to me, "I have been coming here for ten years. I know everyone. Your parents are wonderful people. I saw you two come in and then saw your dad and brother come in. You do know you blew your dad, right?" I try to look shocked and disgusted. "Good try. Your brother is better. Try him some night. My name is Pam, I will see you around."

I get up, that was enough for me. I wave at Pam on my way out. Bill and dad are already outside sitting on the picnic table. Bill still isn't talking. I walk over and sit down.

Looking up at dad, "Care to explain today?"

Dad is uneasy before he starts, "In college, I met your mother at a football team gangbang. She was the ultimate slut. Anywhere, anytime, anyway you want her, she did it all. It didn't matter how outlandish, the kinkier, the better.

"So, I was a frequent user. I find out she likes me. Like most guys, I love using a slut, but I don't want to date or live with one. No, I want a real woman, not someone shared with 300 other guys. It took about a week. After that week, she never showed up to any of those events, and word got out that she doesn't sleep around anymore.

"I wait another week before I show up at her dorm door. She looks surprised to see me. I ask her out on a date. I don't do anything sexually for a month. I can tell she is in withdrawal. I can also tell she is head over heels for me. After one month, I offer her my pussy eating talents. That allowed her to relax, and now she is ready to marry me."

"Never underestimate the power of oral on a woman. We then began a healthy sexual relationship. Your mother knows that if she cheats, I am instantly out of her life. She can't live with that. About a dozen years ago, your mother wasn't getting enough satisfaction from me. I can only get it up at most, twice a night. Often just once.

"So, I agreed to a nudist resort. Then we added the glory hole. Finally, we added dogging. Then we go home, make dinner like nothing happened, followed by a night of amazing sex."

With wonder still in my eyes, I ask, "Why bring us?"

Dad has a sly smile on his face, "Your mom was hoping to get Bill in the glory hole. It was also hoped that by seeing all the sex and naked people, he would spring out of his funk. Sandy, where was your mother, which hole is she on?"

I answer, "There were two strangers on the far end. Mom was next, so third from the end. She will treat you well."

Bill's Point of View:

By now, most of the men are gone. It's the younger guys that are left. Mom's hole doesn't have a cock. I see a tongue flash out, to entice a man. I pull out my cock again, I am already hard, knowing this is my mother, helped that along. I insert myself about halfway. She instantly sucks on my cock to get more of me. I don't budge.

I hear mom whimper, "Please." It's like she was crying. I couldn't deny that desire. I push my entire cock into the hold. I hear a silky smooth, "Ohhhhh la, la."

That almost made me laugh. Mom is eager to suck my cock. I can hear her lips popping when she releases me to get a deeper spot on my cock. Her technique is unusual, she opens her mouth and takes all of me. The tongue swirls around my shaft. Slowly, she pulls my cock out of her throat throws it back into her mouth, where my cock is attacked with suction and her tongue. Most women bob and slurp the entire length.

Mom will do some bobbing and a fair amount of slurping my length. She likes having the whole thing in her throat. I am easy, my length isn't much more than average. It's impressive how she seemingly ignores my width.

Mom is moaning on her side. The two guys on my side are trying to look through the wall at her. That would be cool, a one-way glass, so we can see the woman.

I am practically dancing on my side; this is amazing. The trick to keep this going is to think of homework or a book. How the hell do you do that when you have an expert sucking on your cock? I am near buckling my legs, I knock on the wall with two knuckles.

Mom increases the suction and the grip on my cock, while I hear mom say softly, "Give me that cum."

That's all it takes. I thrust in hard and shoot a string of gooey white cum into her warm mouth. Her lips close around my cock, locking it in place. She hums, and my second load is larger. She hums again and again. She must swallow twice before the final sucking and cleaning; her lips pop off my cock. I pull out and stick my friend back inside my pants. Then I zip up and buckle my pants.

I retrieve the backpack from our car. Mom comes out walking stiffly; she has been on her knees for a long time. I pull four bottles of water and a bag of peppermint starlight mints. My girlfriends always want to kiss after giving head. The good taste of peppermint is always appreciated. Mom and Sandy both took two, dad and I took one.

Sure enough, mom wants to kiss dad, and Sandy wants to kiss me. When Sandy finishes with me, mom takes a turn with me as well. I don't see the same hatred and jealously with dad as I did the other men. That's interesting. I wonder how much he knows.

We get back in the car, and it's a long ride home. I don't bother with a seatbelt; I lay down with my head on my sister's lap. She leans forward from time to time to press her breasts into my face. Otherwise, her hands run through my hair. Nothing sexual, it just feels nice. She is showing me that she loves me. I fall asleep.

To be continued ...