All Comments on 'Sister Wins a Bet with Me Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

Part 2 is as bad as Part 1. I expected more.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Amazing Imagination!!!

5 Stars!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Good Follow Up

Definitely not what I was expecting, especially after the first part. I enjoyed something a little bit different than your usual stories.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
not your best

gotta admit the ending didn't feel feasible and true to the characters you established the ending felt like it was rushed and you lost interest in the story like you planned more but then were like aw fuck it

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Are you Shitting Me?

Sandy fully admits she was in love with her brother Bill,and wanted to take his virginity,but then the story got flipped and Sandy and Mom showed their true colors and turned into raving sluts who sucked countless guys at nearby gloryholes and nudist camps.Then to come home and find out Sandy,Mom,and Dad had been having a Family Threesome since Sandy turned 18 is just appalling.

And to insult to injury Sandy chose to find another Boyfriend and Marry him and dumped her Brother after that summer.Honestly Sandy was and is a True Bitch and deserves to have broken glass bottle pieces shoved up her pussy and unable to ever have children,she is just pure trash.

Maybe the only highlight is Bill ended up with a girl named Beth,and hopefully Bill & Beth had Girls for their children and raised them to embrace incest and they taught them to enjoy family sex and maybe Bill could fuck his Daughters and get them pregnant to carry their siblings/grandkids.

To be honest Sandy started out a bitch,making Bill go give Trey a blowjob as payment for a bet.Then turned into a remorseful Older Sister who claimed to love Bill,but in the end Sandy,Mom,and Dad dropped the bomb they were all fucking each other for 2+ years when Sandy became legal,and to boot they withheld it from Bill for that long.

Honestly this story deserves 1 star but the only saving grace is the character Bill for his caring and compassion,so I raise it from that to 3 stars.Lastly I really think this deserves a rewrite to portray Sandy atleast as a caring older sister instead of an Evil,Self-centered Slut,and for gawds sake have Bill and Her have 5 or 6 Daughters to be Loving Bisexual Siblings who fuck both Mom,,Dad,and Sisters,that would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time!!!!

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 2 years ago

That was an surprising end

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I liked it. critics are just to critical, ha ha ha! 5 BIG FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Pretty hot story but I have a lot of agreement with rodimusmike. The gloryhole dogging thing was sort of a turn off. I just kept thinking of the STDs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn’t particularly like this story.

Sandy or Stacy, pick a name and stick with it, not the first time that you have done this, in a previous story, it was Karen and Kathy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES