Sister Wins a Bet with Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl stops, stands up, kisses me, picks up her clothes, and runs giggling to the washroom. The other girl is picking up her clothes.

She kisses me and says, "What can I say, my roommate is weird. Maybe I'll see you on campus. See you around."

I put my clothes back on, and mom puts her panties and pants on. She stays topless. It is fascinating watching people around mom. An older guy comes in and starts standing behind mom and to the side. He moves farther away. Then he moves up. Then he moves closer, and they talk. Finally, he is next to her, and they have a conversation. He moves on after getting his fill.

A lady drops her pants and jogs in front of her. A timid lady ran next to her, and they talked. Mom was red most of the time. Two other ladies stayed far from her. A young guy was pushy, I got called over, and he took off.

We hit the showers, get dressed, and leave. We stop at a small place near the college for lunch. No classes, almost nobody is here.

"Mom, when the waitress is by our table, take out your breasts from your shirt. I want them hanging out and free. When he or she leaves, put them back," are my special instructions.

A pretty, little blond girl, Beth, is our waitress, "What can I get you?"

I stop and look at mom. She rolls her eyes, reaches inside her shirt, then lets the breasts spill out one by one.

Mom says to the waitress, "I lost a bet."

Beth smiles, "That's nice. What can I get for you?"

We order lunch, and the breasts go away. They come back out when our drinks, and later when our meal arrives.

Beth lingers this time. I see her reach slightly and then pull her hand back.

This is going to be fun, "Beth." She turns quickly to look at me and looks scared. I saw her, and she knows it. "Go ahead, touch her breasts. They're quite lovely. She'd love it very much. Suck on or pinch a nipple as well. She loves everything."

Beth tweaked a nipple, and mom squeaked, causing Beth to pull her hand away and giggle. We hear a bell and she ran off. Breasts go back in.

I ask mom, "If I took you to a truck stop, lined up all the guys to have their way with you, would you do it?"

Mom has an appalled look on her face, "Of course I would. I have no choice."

I continue, "If you have a choice, would you?"

There is no hesitation from mom, "No. Not a chance in hell."

I hold mom's hand, "I don't know where your comfort zone is. I don't mind pushing a little, but we don't need to do anything you don't want to. I am enabling you, allowing you to have fun. It's a lot of fun for me, but your happiness is more important. Help me keep you in your comfort zone."

Mom giggles, "Too late. I would never have gone topless at the gym."

I laugh at her, "You are so full of bullshit. I tell you to lose the top. Not more than five minutes go by, and you're naked. I didn't tell you to do that. I sure as hell didn't tell those other women to join you, and NO WAY I wanted to join all of you."

When our bill came, Beth placed the tray with the bill and pen on our table. She then pushes a spoon off the table. She kneels to pick up the spoon and is looking right up mom's skirt at her bald pussy. She reaches in with her hand, sure enough, mom is wet. Beth has a shocked face. Mom pulls her legs wide and rolls back her skirt. She is now exposing everything. Beth turns red, she is embarrassed, she gets up and runs off. So much for fun. We leave.

Dinner is normal, other than mom is naked and blows dad as dinner is served. Sandy looks shocked and looks at me like it's my fault. I put up my hands like a stick-up, I am innocent, this time.

After dinner, dad closes the drapes, and we sit in the living room like we are going to watch TV. We don't watch TV.

Dad casually says, "Gail, please sit in the center of the room." Mom moves. "I want you to masturbate until you orgasm."

Now that isn't where I thought tonight was going. Sandy moves closer to me, she is sitting on my lap and leaning against the arm of the couch. We each have an arm around each other. Mom stares at us and moans continuously. She is getting off on this. She does orgasm, but it's nothing special. Task 1 completed.

Dad surprises us, "Good girl. Your prize is to remove a piece of clothing from anyone."

Like lightning, mom quickly crawls to us and pulls down on Stacy's shorts. Stacy fights back, but I distract Stacy by tickling her. She no longer has an arm around me. Dad stands up and orders her to blow me.

Mom is motivated for some reason and is doing a masterful job. She is aggressive and using several techniques. Dad says that she is special because she's an edger; she can hold him off for hours. Not today, in no time at all, she is slurping three loads of cum.

Dad is all smiles, "You swallowed three blasts of my cum. Your prize this time is three pieces of clothing from anyone you want."

This time, mom stands up and walks to us with a big smile on her face. She put out both hands to Sandy who takes hold of mom's hands. Mom helps her up and pulls Sandy's loose-fitting t-shirt up and over her head. Mom now spins Stacy around and undoes the clasp to her bra. Stacy is turned again, and mom takes the bra that Stacy was holding in place. Finally, mom bends down and takes her panties all the way off. She is naked and beautiful.

I see dad staring with lust. Mom grabs Stacy's hand and pulls her back to the middle of the room. Stacy resists.

Dad intervenes, "All naked people get in the center of the room. Sorry."

Mom and Sandy sit in the middle of the room, naked. What's next? Dad reaches to a shelf and pulls out a long, narrow box. He tosses it lightly at mom. Her eyes go wide open, dad nods his head yes. Mom tales off the long narrow box top and pulls out a canary yellow tube that's about eighteen inches long. It's relatively thick and blunted on the ends. Imagine a golf ball, but with an eighteen inch middle. The ends and sides are curved.

Mom pushes Sandy down into doggie and pointing away from her. Mom lathers up the flexible tube with lube and guides it into Sandy's pussy. Her mouth goes wide with happiness. She can feel the flexible device filling her up. Mom pumps it in and out a few times, causing Sandy to moan loudly.

Mom turns around, facing the opposite direction, and backs up to Sandy, guiding the tube into her own pussy. Dad has a huge smile on his face. Mom buries the tube in her pussy, they are ass to ass now. Mom pushes back at Sandy, she leans forward, then pushes back, so they're slapping each other. Now they both pull away and slam back together. Oh my. What do you say about that? It's so fucking hot. My brain can't process this. Do they like this?

I sit on the couch with my mouth hanging open. I can't believe what I am seeing. I can't believe what this is doing to me. It would take almost no effort to cum. As if there were some magic signal, they break from each other. Sandy comes straight to me with a tube in her pussy, with the opposite end hanging on the ground. Mom goes to dad. Each woman pulls down the pants in front of them, quickly followed by the boxers.

Sandy has taken all my focus. She has her mouth around my steel cock and is bobbing up and down. Neither dad nor I last more than a few minutes. I am embarrassed at how quickly I shoot my load into my giggling sister. She opens her mouth so I can see the pearly white liquid, and then I see and hear her swallow with a smile. Hot damn.

She is back at blowing my mind by moving back to the center of the room. Mom sticks the long tube back into Stacy. OH NO, SHE DIDN'T! That WASN'T her pussy, she stuck it in her ass! My mind is now officially blown. Of course, mom is back in doggie and is aligning her rear end again. No, no, no, NO! YUP! Right up into mom. She at least had the decency to scream a little. Stacy didn't even whimper.

They aren't quite as energized this time. They are taking it slow. They both push in and pull out together. Dad and I are rock hard again. Both mom and Stacy stop. Mom pulls out a towel from under the couch and uses it to pull out and cover the long plastic tube. Mom and Stacy turn around, they are on their haunches with ass in the air. Dad gets down on his knees and starts slow-fucking mom.

When in Rome ...

I slide into my sister, oh my is she wet. She is shaking from being so horny.

My exact instructions from Stacy, "Fuck me like a boyfriend."

That's not a request I ... ever get. What does that mean? Dad clears his throat. He points at mom and him. Ok. I start fucking Stacy at a slow rate. It's easy to tell she is bored; I pick up speed significantly. She is bouncing slightly from her happiness. I slap her ass hard, and she emits a short squeaky moan. I sway from side to side, I vary the intensity of my thrusts, while I hold on tight.

I need to hold on tight because we are both very sweaty. There is a mixture of sweat and sex from four people, plus some cum. Both women are leaking and spotting the thin carpeting. Both have heavy hair. It's not dry, but not matted like a bird's nest either, at least not yet.

Both women are getting a nice smooth fucking. Then, my whole world changed. It literally flops upon its ear with just one word.

Dad says with conviction, "SWITCH!"

NO WAY! Dad fucks Sandy? Does mom know about this? He pushes me out of the way and points at mom. I move to mom and start fucking her. My mind is blown. No way. Mom isn't unhappy. Sandy isn't unhappy. They have been doing this for a while!

Dad looks at me with a big grin on his face, "I bet your sister I could bring you in the fold. If I won, you own her for the summer. If I lost, she owned me for the summer."

Mom says with effort, "We've been a threesome since Sandy turned eighteen. She had some bad experiences with guys and was depressed. We showed her love. She's always wanted you, though. It's unusual for a sister to idolize a younger brother. She did."

Dad says, "Switch."

Dad continues, "You're a star athlete, and even though you're better at almost everything, you let her win at your own expense from time to time. Unlike the boys at school, you never took advantage of her sexuality or joked about it. You never touched her inadvertently like many boys her age did. That impressed the hell out of her."

Sandy adds, "Dad is ok, but he can't go enough times a night. I needed a stud; you're the best we have and the one I want."

We swap two more times; I have just entered Sandy when dad speeds up significantly. He is almost done. I do the same. I got plenty in the tank, but I don't want my parents watching us fuck for a while. That would be weird. Ok, weirder. This is already weird.

I am using a lot of my energy; dad looks to be in worse shape. He is straining hard to hold out for mom, so she gets her orgasm. Way to go, dad! Stacy is nearing the end.

Dad needed a break, he calls out, "SWITCH!"

That son of a bitch! We swap, and now I am back to slamming fast, trying to get mom off quick. I move to a faster speed and she is non-stop grunting now. I shift to that top gear. I am a blur now. My arms are pulling and pushing. Mom lets out a constant moan that has a higher pitch every time I thrust into her.

She can't take that very long. She screams out her orgasm. Her body wanted to slice my cock off, but being depleted uranium, nothing stops my cock. I spurt my five wads of cum deep into my mom.

It isn't long, and I see dad do the same to Sandy. I can't believe how much that hurts me. I want to kill dad. I am amazed at that. Unfortunately, both dad and Sandy saw that look in me, and they were both taken back a bit. Nobody prepared me for this.

When dad can talk again, he surprises me by saying, "SWITCH!"

I glare at dad as we circle the women. Sandy spins around and rolls over onto her back. Mom reaches for Sandy and proceeds to eat the cum out of Sandy. Fuck, I am hard as a rock again. She takes her time. I see Sandy's face change like she is giving birth, she is squeezing out something. Then I see that after each squeeze, a pearly white substance exists Sandy, and mom cleans it up. No kidding. Giving me a clean hole to work with.

When done, mom rolls over. Sandy looks disinterested, so dad starts to move towards mom, to eat my cum from her. No way. Not dad. SANDY! She can't allow that. At the last second, Sandy comes around and swats dad out of the way. He looks relieved. Sandy makes a motion picture out of slurping my cum.

She inserts her tongue, grabs some liquid, and lifts her head to show the cum. She then rolls back her tongue, moans, smacks her lips, and goes back for more. After three of these, mom sits up as she is showing the cum, and grabs it in a kiss. My cock is now hard as a diamond. That was so hot I almost came in my pants. I am on my knees, ready to fuck.

It seems Sandy got the memo, she now sucks my cum out and swallows for a few minutes. Mom uses much less effort to expel the cum, the advantage of experience. I get behind Sandy and insert my cock again. No need to rush this along. I will bet anything that dad is done. I have energy left over, so I will let Sandy enjoy it.

I plow into her pussy at a relaxed rate. I love this feeling, and from the moaning, she does as well. I vary the speed some, just to keep her awake and interested. It's hard to explain, but I love fucking Sandy more than mom. Physically, they're similar, so the difference must be in the way I perceive them. To a guy, a mother and a sister are two very different people. The way we respond to both is different as well. You always treat mom well. Sisters can go both ways, they may love or hate you, but it's still different than your mom.

Right now, Sandy is very important to me. She has helped me out and shown she cares about me in my time of need. Even if it was self-induced. I feel the need to make her happy, to protect her. Ohhhhh, so that's why I was jealous. I didn't want dad fucking my woman, a woman I protect. No kidding. Was there more to it? Do I want to know? Fascinating.

Mom is sitting up and is sitting on dad's lap. However, she looks eager to participate in some way. If I let her, dad may want to as well. Does it matter, she is filled, with me, I am protecting her pussy. They can't have it. Well, not in a way that defiles it.

Rather than debating philosophy and psychology all night, I would rather fuck my sister and enjoy the hell out of her. Both mom and dad look like they are dying to assist; however, after my jealous death stare, they seem reluctant. I need to show some human decency.

I give loud, clear, and exact orders, "Mom, please come next to me and use your fingers to rub the sides of her clit softly. VERY softly. Dad, have fun with her awesome breasts. Suck, pull, twist, let's see how much imagination you have."

You would have thought I gave out free candy to the world's children. They sprint before I change my mind. They are happy that I allowed them to take some part of the fun. I am positive, dad was done. For older men, it's just a physical thing. Indeed, his love for mom has not diminished. He physically can't perform three or more times an evening. At eighteen, I have no such problems. I don't get up again immediately, but I can go several times an evening. As I saw tonight, woman on woman action brings me back to life almost immediately.

I move to my fastest speed. I still have plenty of energy left, however, with mom and dad both working Sandy over, I am betting that she is nearly ready to pop.

I see the grin enlarging; she is turning pink, from not breathing enough. That's common when close to an orgasm, the need to breathe is outweighed by the imminent joy. Her eyes are fluttering open and closed, she looks to be on the edge of a major meltdown.

I'm not surprised. She is used to sex with Trey, a big guy that probably did not fuck fast. I am much smaller and am moving at a fast rate of speed. Then add in the actions of mom and dad, and it's a wonder she is still holding on. I smile, she looks worried.

I ask Sandy, "Are you ready for a child?"

Yikes. The explosion from those simple words had a profound impact on my sister. She starts with a moan that, as she understands my words, rises in octaves and power to air raid status. Damn. Her breathing is still labored, her heartbeat is a runaway train, and her body can't handle the reaction. It broke, it shut down. She is like Jell-O. Her body can't be dragged, it has no form, she is a liquid.

Ok, I exaggerate a bit. When I pick up a hand, her elbow droops. I pick up an arm, and the body and head flop around. She isn't home right now. I get on the floor with her and spoon her lifeless body, to keep her warm. She is wiped out; I end up carrying her to bed.

This was just the first week of the long summer, where I own my mother and my sister. The rest of the summer wasn't nearly as exciting. We all did enjoy a lot of sex.

After the summer, Sandy found a real boyfriend, and she eventually married him. We never mentioned our summer again. Mom helped me get Beth from the college restaurant for a girlfriend. I eventually married her, and she did learn everything that happened. My parents and her parents spend a lot of quality time together. We don't ask about that. It's too weird.

Some will say this didn't have a happy ending because I didn't end up with my sister for life. We both had an incredible summer and ended up marrying awesome people we love. I like this ending, everyone got what they wanted. I love my sister and my mother. They taught me a bunch about sex. Beth turned into the love of my life. It doesn't get any better than that.

The end.

12