All Comments on 'Sister Zone'

by Adanaliyik

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn't "belong" in incest.

Too many "quotes" this isn't "incest" wrong "category"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dry, too long...

Like reading my cellphone contract, I wanted to skip to the end so it was over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have never seen 9 pages written without dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
weird

hard to follow..didn't like it...wrong catagory

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 6 years agoAuthor
Thnaks for the feedback

I agree that this story wasn't about actual incest, but I placed it in that category because it is the subject matter, a girl trying to seduce her "brother" (yes the quotes again). The girl has to go through all the same steps a real sister would to get her brother to sleep with her, even though the guy isn't really her brother. And all her actions throughout the story were based on what people did in real incest stories, so putting it in Erotic Couplings would have been wrong too. IDK to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got maybe half way through the 1st page and had to stop. This actually made my head start to hurt.

This story is long which is fantastic but a long bad story is no better then a short bad story.

The dialogue doesn't flow right and it is just off putting reading it written the way it is. The quotes with boyfriend and brother and sister are totally not needed and add to the distraction.

Wish there was an under 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the naysayers! ! !

Adanaliyik,

Ignore the naysayers above. The category incest is for stories about incest. It doesn't have to be about an actual family member. You explained well enough what made the characters form an incestual relationship and when characters are acting as brother and sister, father and daughter, then you have the basis for a story that is about incest.

It is a long story, a very long story. But that too is one of the things I enjoyed about it. Your descriptions and scene settings were spot on, as were the development of feelings of the characters.

Finally, if the above bad comments (ALL posted anonymously I might add; they don't have the nerve to say it to your face as who they actually are) are all anyone has to say about your story, they don't worry. There will always be nit-pickers out there.

Thank you for your wonderful story. I enjoyed it thoroughly and hope you will continue to write more such stories.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not incest but tagged as incest = 1 star

YSpammerYSpammer1 day ago

Loved the story, but have to agree, that the beginning made for a somewhat difficult read. Not sure if it is because of the style (more like a narrative, than a typical "written" story, down to converting most of the dialogue to indirect speech or summary of what was said) or if it was because of the non-native English (note: myself being non-native English speaker) which - though with no real errors or bad grammar was simply a bit different and took some time to get used to. Somewhere at the point when the "quotes" were dropped, it clicked and then was able to read smoothly. I understand other readers might have given up, but should not have commented so harshly...

The plot was absolutely fantastic and the category fits the theme without a doubt. The character development is authentic and the background info peppered throughout the story gives enough to bring the it to life and adding more depth without dragging the pacing down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous