All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 05: Carys & Mike'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelalmost 3 years ago

Great prequel and probably the best chapter so far, only spotted a few typos here and there, nothing big, except for an error in continuity: In this chapter, Mike is described as the big brother and he's 4 years older, while in Chapter 2 he was described as Carys' younger brother, twice, by Finn.

Anyway, I liked this chapter more, it was more romantic and real than the others, and probably the best way to conclude this series. Well done!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

How sad. I'm disappointed to see my comment was deleted (22 May), which had a good amount of praise and constructive criticism, unless saying I rated the piece a 4 was somehow offensive. Never know, I guess.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 3 years agoAuthor
@comentarista82

I didn't delete your previous comment, I never even saw it, so I don't know what happened there; I don't delete adverse comment, I deliberately leave all comment, good, bad, or indifferent up for view, because I think everyone has a fair right to comment, and if I don't like it then I don't, but I won't delete it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the weakest and I found rather hurried. It needs a long and relaxed re-write. It's a shame because you have already shown that you are capable of much better work.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Another awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having read 15 or so of your stories and reread at least half of those I would hope there are more to come . I don’t think any of the major studios would have the balls to produce any of your stories I think maybe HBO or Cenimax could as a series that wove a majority of them together to make some excellent entertainment that could go for a number of years. In the meantime please weave another couple of stories into some of the existing stories. We are waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this series a year or two ago and have looked for it ever since having forgotten its name. I loved it the first time and I loved it just as much the second time. I don't care about the occasional typo; this is great erotic literature. Somehow though I was just a touch disappointed by the end; it was rushed. We needed to be there at the conception of Carys and Mike's children, rather than just read a report that it had happened. We needed to hear more discussions and understanding exchanges between the two couples: C&M and F&L. You could have squeezed out a little more exquisite sex juice from the plot and characters you created. That said, I can well imagine just how much it takes out of an author to complete a series like this and the temptation, even need to get to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES