Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only I could tap into the tremorsense that Serenity had allowed me to access I could know for sure. I was pissed that the machine interface was solely one sided. The brunette stood and frowned as I failed to take advantage of her. We circled each other and that familiar ache in my bones returned. Somehow, I had switched on the alien sense. My body became a receptor and formed a picture. The ghost image formed, and I fought the urge to scream and race out of the temple.

"Are you playing hard to get Keeper?" She purred. "You were so bold just a moment ago."

"So, what do I call you slut... whore... what?" I asked forcing my voice to remain strong and commanding even as I realized her true nature.

"Slave. I was born a slave and I will die as one. Use me and help me forget." She begged.

"In time, there is no rush is there?" I asked, and she eagerly followed. "Show me around, give poor Keeper a tour of the place. I so rarely get to see past the bedroom."

"Poor Keeper." She parroted. "Follow me." I asked if it would be acceptable for me to remove my shoes. "Please make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks." I slipped off my tennis shoes and socks. "Chilly." I mumbled as the signal from the tremorsense was focused through direct skin contact.

The first and largest room in the temple was an impressive library. I noticed a distinct lack of technology and then I realized that the invasion had occurred approximately eighty years ago and so no big boom of knowledge or progress of any kind. They were locked in the roaring twenties. The chapel was pretty much what I expected with great stain glass windows, pews, and a marble statue as the center of their worship. This depiction of the divine was a six-armed goddess more out of the Hindu belief system than the nightmare out front. Each hand of the goddess held an object of power and arrayed around the statue were eight short columns each holding a variety of objects.

"May I?" I asked as I bent to get a closer look at the artifacts.

"Of course, Keeper." She said her voice cool and bored. "Whatever strikes your fancy."

"Whoa, that is amazing." I said pointing but not touching the arrangement of coins. "How?" I asked seeing eight silver half dollars poised on their sides slowly rotating and in the middle was an impossible sight. "How the heck did they stack three coins one on top of the other?"

"Oh that," She said with real venom in her voice now. "One of the other Keepers did that. He called it a knack that he had."

"Amazing." I said and walked around looking at the other objects. "What the holy hell?!" I said when I saw the ring. "What is that?"

"It is the oldest object in the collection. It is called Mirror's Bane. It doesn't work though, I've tried it."

"How does it do that?" I asked.

"Oh that," She said and picked it up. The brunette turned it over and examined it. "I don't know." She said and tossed it to me. "Take it as a gift of friendship between our Sisterhood and you. It is obvious it intrigues you. If you figure it out return and share it with me." Her voice was warm and tender now.

"A generous gift." I said slipping the ring onto my finger and wondered how the alloy the ring was made of seemed to drink in all the light that fell upon it. "More like Light Bane." A sudden pulse of movement beneath us startled me. It set off a chain reaction and more pockets of movement erupted. "Wine cellar?"

"You haven't seen the dormitory." She purred and showed me to the steps going to the second floor.

"I couldn't miss that." I agreed and let her go ahead of me.

The steps led to an arrow straight hallway that ended in a balcony that overlooked the main hall. The balcony arched around and behind leading to two other hallways. The hallways were dotted with doors and the brunette made a sweeping gesture and said I could peek into any of the rooms that interested me. I opened doors at random and found the occupants engaging in various activities. Some of them were relatively mundane while others were more interesting. In the case of a gorgeous Asian girl tying herself up using a series of intricate knots. When I asked her what she was doing she told me it was called the art of Shibari or Japanese rope bondage.

"There, on the desk, take it. It is a beginner's guide to Shibari. My mother gave it to me for my birthday. I have far surpassed anything in there but knowing it was in your hands would comfort me." She said with just a hint of blush in her perfect cheeks.

"Silk rope?" I asked.

"Yes. We fashion it ourselves to trade with others for food and specialty items." She replied.

"Thank you." I said taking the book from her dresser.

I opened another door and watched the girl within climb a rope anchored to the ceiling. She secured her wrist in a loop attached to the rope. She began to move and the rope with her. Soon the rope described a perfect sphere in the air with her body inside that sphere. The faster she moved the more horizontal her body became. I clapped when she reached a perfect flat plane perpendicular to the rope. She slowed and with a display of inhuman dexterity launched her body from the rope, somersaulted, and landed in front of the door. She bowed and gave me a wink.

"Amazing." I said.

"I can do the same thing with a fixed target, if you get my drift." She purred, and I returned her wink.

I caught the scent of blood and halted. The priestess froze, and I'll give her this she never batted an eyelash when I opened the door. The interior of the room was a ruin. Fresh blood stained the walls amidst the broken furniture and shattered pottery. I turned to face her and spied the gymnast moving behind her.

"Redecorating?" I asked, and the bitch actually laughed.

"How long have you known?" She replied as her alien eyes broke through the carefully crafted illusion.

"Since your little handstand." I said, and she grinned revealing a horror of teeth and mandibles.

"I underestimated you." She said as the last of her disguise faded revealing the six-foot spider armored with metallic spikes all over its exoskeleton. "You will be my first Keeper. My children will feed from you while you are still alive."

"Sentinel." I said as I watched the gymnast produce a gleaming silver-glass spear and slam into the monster from behind.

Jarael pinned the shrieking beast to the floor and the sound of dozens of clattering legs could be heard all around us.

'Barrier' A voice whispered in my head. 'Think barrier.'

I threw my hands out in a rather dramatic motion and imagined a bubble of pure energy around Jarael and I. It took on the appearance of a dark soap bubble as the ghost elf yanked her spear free of the spider's corpse.

"Damn it Jerry! You left without armor or weapons!" Jarael cursed. "What the hell is that?"

"Beats me. Must be the ring. It is the only thing different since I walked into here. Let's hope it works."

The children of Athlach Nacha swarmed us and struck the bubble barrier. Instead of bouncing off it they simply disappeared. They moved through and vanished. The bubble gobbled up all of them. The interior of the bubble revealed their fate. We could see them tumbling aimlessly in a dark zero g environment. I thought the space was a void, but I was wrong. Something swam in that darkling space and it struck the helpless spiders. Once blood was released more of the things swarmed the spiders. In human terms our rescuers were a blend of shark and manta ray. I could hear the shriek of desperation from the spiders, but I felt no remorse.

"Eat up boys! Dinner is on me."

"Hail the Keeper!" The manta sharks chanted as they fed. "We accept your gift and reply in kind."

The largest and oldest of the apex predators swam through the air and a book tumbled from the top of the bubble. Jarael picked it up and read the spine.

"The Five Kings by Asheer Nal Dum." She intoned the title. "I don't understand."

"Neither do I. We need to rescue the sisterhood. I fear the worst." I said as I bid the manta sharks goodbye and cancelled the barrier.

We raced to the basement and took care of the stragglers. Mastering the ring was instinctual. Was it being Keeper or something else? I didn't know and didn't care. By the time we cleared out the temple of spiders I felt like an old pro with the ring. The basement was a nightmare. The sisterhood, what was left of it, were cocooned and struggling in their silken prisons. Jarael's spear soon put that to right. The stench of piss, feces, and vomit was almost too much for me. The spider's paralytic poison had forced them to empty their bladders and bowels within the confines of the cocoon. The communal shower was down here, and I helped carry the weakened sisters to it and turned on the faucets to help wash them clean. I stripped down and helped them remove the remnants of the filth from their skin and hair.

"Keeper?" One of the sisters asked. "You live!"

"The demons? Where are the defilers?" Another asked.

"Whisked away to a dark dimension and eaten by manta sharks." I declared. "With my sentinel's aid the temple if free of them. Her spear slew many."

"Hail to the Keeper!" They shouted. "Hail to his Sentinel may she bear him many offspring!"

"I...um..." I stammered looking at Jarael who grinned proudly. "Yeah. What the fuck. Here's to a shit load of kids. Oh shit, I almost forgot as I tried and failed to remove the ring."

"Keeper. What are you doing?" The leader of the sisterhood asked.

"I took this from one of the pedestals by the statue of the goddess." I said, and the sisters en masse bowed their heads. "What?"

"It is forbidden to touch the sacred relics." The leader explained smiling. "Even weakened the goddess would strike down anyone defiling her image or the relics. She must want you to have it. Take it as a sign of her favor."

"I will honor her gift if she will honor me with her name." I said. "There is no plaque adorning her statue."

"She Who Must Not Be Named." The Sisterhood intoned in one voice.

"I see." I said taken back by their sudden burst of energy. "You must be hungry. Let me cook for the Sisterhood since you are all still a little weak."

I took over the kitchen and discovered Jarael's hidden talent as a gifted chef. Between the two of us we fed the entire Sisterhood while they cleaned the basement and performed cleansing rituals to remove the spiritual stench from the temple. I called them to eat and it was nice sharing a meal with so many beautiful women. They ate in silence and I shared the high table with the lead priestess and nibbled while I watched the sisters. I touched Jarael's hand lightly and pointed to one of the sister's who was behaving oddly. Jarael didn't let on and excused herself to refill the carafe with more coffee.

"Is something wrong?" The priestess asked sensing my tension.

"Maybe." I said but kept eating. "I trust Jarael's judgement. I hope you can too."

"A Sentinel is the hand of the Goddess, why?" She asked as she looked up and saw Jarael poised to strike. "Who is that?"

The girl looked up and saw us staring. She spun in her seat and found the razor-sharp tip of Jarael's glaive inches from her heart. Something passed between the unknown girl and Jarael. I felt the sudden surge of power and watched Jarael kneel to the girl. I got to my feet to confront her. Whether friend or foe I needed to speak with her. The sisters gathered around their leader while I confronted the girl.

"I am sorry for the harsh greeting." I said and saw why Jarael knelt. "Goddess or demon I wonder?"

"This is my home." She said. "But you know that."

"I do now." I said reaching to remove the ring I had taken from the pillar.

"No! It has served you too well. It may serve you again. Walk with me Keeper and let my daughters follow."

She Who Shall Not Be Named walked to the chapel where her image stood. The sense of rightness increased when we stepped into the chamber. The multiarmed statue took on a weak radiance. The Goddess approached her image and the Sisterhood dropped down and hid their faces. Jarael followed suit but I foolishly held my ground and stood defiant. The light grew so bright I felt my eyes water. Her power became overwhelming and I dropped to one knee. I belonged to Lilith, but I learned to respect all aspects of the Divine Feminine. I was about to apologize when her hand touched my shoulder.

"Now you know. Now you understand. You serve." She whispered. "Now take your punishment like a man."

A sudden flash forced me to clench my eyes shut. I opened my eyes and was on my back staring up at a ceiling. I tried to move but I was immobile. My ankles and wrists were anchored to the bed's four posts. So many hands and mouths on me. I picked out Jarael's voice urging the sisters on.

"Come on, he won't bite. See how hard he is. You and you take a seat."

A busty blonde and a skinny redhead climbed up and straddled me. The blonde faced me while the other faced away. I groaned as they lowered their bodies and I felt both cocks sink deep into them. The redhead rode me fast from the onset. The blonde took a more leisurely approach. The two different flavors of pleasure drove me crazy. Jarael looked down at me and she was smiling. She touched the shoulder of the leader of the sisterhood and informed her my face was free. She chuckled nervously as she lowered her pussy over my head and I began eating her out. The redhead climaxed, and she was replaced by someone. I couldn't know who for a long time. When the leader came another took her place and so on. There was a never-ending procession of women, but I knew when my Sentinel got her turn.

"Are you sure about that?" One of the sisters asked. "That's your... oh my, doesn't that hurt?"

I felt someone talking my lower cock in their ass. A hush fell over the crowd as they watched. Jarael's groan as she started riding me was the spark that lit the inferno. There was a second round of loveplay and it was only Lilith's gift of supernatural stamina that allowed me to endure it. I lost count of my orgasms. In the end I was released and in the middle of the sleeping sisters. Jarael took a prominent position on my left side with the leader to my right. I never learned a single name as the sisters took on the nameless identity of their goddess.

I woke feeling drained, funky, but proud. I sat up and looked at the devastation I had wrought, and it was good. I managed to slip away without waking anyone but Jarael. Her senses were too finely honed to elude easily. We washed up and found silk garments crafted by the sisters as a parting gift. I folded my dirty laundry and together with Jarael slipped quietly from the temple and returned home. While nearly thirty-six hours had passed on that dimension barely an hour had been lost inside my home. I imagined a great machine with gears of different sizes and speeds. Some spun fast while others barely moved at all. The clockwork universe was my playground now and I looked forward to my next encounter.

8.The Shadow of Ten Thousand Doors:

We had barely stepped through the front door when Jarael was contacted by the Sisterhood of Lilith. She dressed, shifted to a more mundane shape, and kissed me goodbye. Now that she was the House's unofficial watchdog, I gave her free run to come and go as she pleased. It was nice having down time especially after taking on the Sisterhood of the Nameless had worn me out so enthusiastically. I crawled into my bed alone and dropped off right away. When I awoke, I took a nice long bath to ease my aching muscles. I decided to take the day off and relax as I pondered what I had learned. Ten thousand parallel worlds and each of them different. The only thing they had in common was me and the cottage. I remembered the sentinels and my only interaction with them was here in the house. What was their relationship to me? Were they able to visit the cottage only one a year? Is that why they appear and then disappear? It made as much sense as the rest of it.

"This is fucking nuts." I said as I let out a long cleansing breath.

"Master!" A feminine voice cried out before the wave of bath water crashed into my face. "Neow! I missed you!"

"Pffft!" I sputtered as I wiped the water from my face. "What is up with your ears?"

"Master... OH! I understand... Neow! This is past Master meeting present me. I will remind Master and he will love me all over again."

The cat girl's name was Neko. I had named her at some point in her past. I learned from her that the doors not only led to alternate Earths but also alternate time lines. Space/Time warped around the nexus and so the cottage. The writer's room! The changing typewriter and the cobwebs. The interior parts of the house shift and not just the exterior. Would I wake up on some burned out world or planet with a thousand moons? There were so many possibilities.

She stood in the tub and let me get a good long look at her body. It was as if the embodiment of the Cat Girl trope had manifested in perfect proportions. Her ears were on top of her head and like any feline they moved and twitched. She turned, bent over, and thrust her ass in my face. My hand brushed her tail and she made a lewd noise. I grabbed it and she damn near climaxed.

"Note to self... Neko likes her tail pulled." I muttered, and she replied.

"Is better with Master's cocks in Neko. Neow?" She purred.

"Neko. How long have you known me?"

"Master has been Master for long years. I don't Neow exactly. Fifty?" She purred. "I lost you but now we are reunited. You look tired."

"I took on the Sisterhood of the Nameless." I told her, and she laughed.

"Nameless? Oh! Spider goddess, all sticky, but very kind to Neko. Earth 2619. Old Ones. Nasty world.

We should visit Sisterhood of Bast. They love Neko very much. So many tongues on Neko's bits. Earth 134. Go soon?"

"I don't know how Neko. This was my first jaunt." I explained, and she giggled.

"Sit in Master's lap, yes?" She said as she placed her back against my chest. "Tail in the way?"

"No. I'm fine." I said as it snaked through the water. "How do I choose?"

"Neko." She said changing her voice to one that was lower and serious. "If I ever forget how to pick say this to me. Master of the most amazing cocks you must just pick a single element and focus on that. Pick any door inside of the cottage and open it. The rest is child's play. To return just think home and open any door anywhere." She giggled and playfully rubbed her pussy against my cock. "Reward Neko?"

"Tomorrow, or are you going to vanish?" I asked, and she got upset.

"Neko is Master's pet. Neko got separated. I found you Neow." She said as she continued to rub her slit against me. "Master almost hard. Pound naughty Neko Neow."

I grabbed the cat girl by the tail and lifted her enough to slide my dick between the delicate folds of her pussy. It was a tight fit. I put my arm around her waist and held her close.

"Neko is full of Master's cock Neow." She purred and squeezed with her internal muscles. "Will make you cum even if you not move."

She did. The little shit milked one out of me with just her pussy muscles. I rewarded her with a proper pounding once we were out of the bath. I was sore and tired. Neko clung to my chest and we fell asleep together. When my alarm went off, I learned Neko's other secret. During the daylight hours she reverted to the form of a house cat. Her fur was an unusual black that seemed to soak up all the light around it. The only thing that broke up this effect was a single thin stripe of silver fur that ran from the back of her head, along her spine, and through her long tail. When she awoke, she yawned and opened her bright green eyes and stretched her back as well as her five stubby black digits.

"I don't know if you can understand me, but I don't have anything to take care of you in this form. Do I need to get you a litter box, if you need one wiggle your tail?" I waited but she just looked at me. "Do you want canned cat food?" Nothing. "Fresh fish?" Wow. Watch the tail fur fly. "I'll spoil you."