Sisterhood Hotel Acquisition

Story Info
A guest gets more than a good night sleep at a new hotel.
1.2k words
3.95
11.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the knock on my door. I had ordered room service, and it had taken a lot longer than I thought it should have. I was about to start yelling at the attendant, but kept my mouth shut as I noticed how beautiful the room service woman was. She was beautiful, blonde and shapely, and strangely overdressed. Her uniform was very much like the normal hotel uniforms, but it was shimmering. Must be made of satin. That is really odd.

She looked at me over the cart with the bill in her hand. As I reached over to take it, another woman stepped through the door and leveled an enormous pistol at me. She pulled the trigger, and instead of a shot, a huge plume of baby blue smoke ejected from the barrel. She and the room service woman slipped respirators over their faces and moved towards me. The room service woman placed some gadget on the door to the room and I heard the electronic bolt lock into place.

I took a deep breath from surprise with the cloud billowed into the room. I was already getting a strange swirling feeling, and my arms and legs were rubbery. My mind had slowed, I couldn't figure out what to do. Now another huge plume was filling the space between me and them. Still looking at my guests, I fell back into the chair. As my back hit the chair, the flowery vapor wrapped around me. I was breathing it in without resistance. I felt peaceful, warm, and heavy. I was so comfortable and complacent I just wanted more and more of that gas.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I should be worried, but everything was wonderful. I found myself absently rubbing my cock through my pants without a second thought about the women in the room, or any possible danger.

"Mr. Cruz, my name is Rowan," stated the incredible red-head in the shimmery black pants suit, "and we are all going to make each other very, very happy."

She took my hand away from my crotch and started working it herself. My head lolled back into the comfortable chair and I moaned. But then she stopped suddenly. I looked up at her wondering if I had done something to make her stop.

"Put this on." She handed me a full-face respirator. I put it over my head, she leaned my boneless body forward and tightened the strap. Then the other woman handed her a clear tube from off the room service cart. She slowly attached on end to the mask, it seemed like she was exaggerating the process for my benefit. I was worried and intrigued as to what was next. Then she attached the other end of the hose to the barrel of the gas gun.

"You're really going to like it. You won't even know why you thought any other way that what we tell you," she said.

"Heather, help Mr. Cruz enjoy his brainwashing, please."

The room service woman straddled my legs and ground herself onto my cock. She must love this, I could feel her heat through my pants. I was burning with pleasure. She pulled my pants out from underneath me and let them fall to the floor at my ankles. She started grinding again. She wasn't wearing any panties, and she was rubbing her slick sex against my hard cock. With every motion, she was pulling the exquisite fabric of her uniform across my legs my stomach and my balls. She slipped my length inside her. I gasped reflexively as Rowan puffed a tiny cloud into the mask. I watched it swirl and disappear when I breathed.

"Do you want to obey?" Rowan asked.

Then Heather suddenly stopped grinding, and asked , "Or do you want to resist."

Heather started again, "obey?" She stopped, "resist".

As Rowan spoke, Heather kept up the rhythm, each time getting me closer and closer to climax. Heather stopped again, looking directly into my eyes and said, "Answer her, boy. It's time for you to decide your own fate. You have ALL the control here." She almost laughed as she said it.

"You manage an enormous warehouse that stocks chemicals that my employer has a great need for. With those chemicals, she creates all kinds of wonderful things, this gas that you're breathing for example. She needs you to get these chemicals without questions or authorities. Just image, Mr. Cruz, you can make sure MANY men get to experience this pleasure. My employer would be grateful, so many others would be grateful, and I would be grateful. You DO want to help me, don't you Carlos? All you have to do is OBEY. Obey Rowan and I'll make you feel even better than you do now."

"I...want..." Heather started to rock slowly, tortuously slowly. Then another puff of the gas into the mask doubled the pleasure I was feeling. But I was also beginning to feel sleepy and distant.

"Tell me what you want," this time Heather spoke, paying close attention to my face and my body. Her slow, liquid motions were breaking my mind. When I hesitated, Rowan injected another puff into my mask with the sleepy, hypnotic fog. I watched it swirl and thin every time I breathed.

"Tell me," Heather purred.

"Please, don't stop...I'll do what you want," I heard myself distantly saying.

She sped up, grinding harder and clenching around my cock. "Say...the...word."

"I want to obey! Please, I want to obey! I'll do whatever you want!"

The fog filled my mask again. An opaque swirling sea of blue. This time the dosage was creating the most intense euphoria I had ever experienced, and that, coupled with the most intense sex I had ever experienced, was just too much for me to withstand. My mind was wide open, without any resistance at all.

"I want to obey!" I heard myself chanting as loud as I could. The climax slammed into me like a car crash, tearing my mind away and leaving me lost in the overwhelming sensation. I heard my shouts turn into mumbles as the fog filled the mask completely. I felt Heather slide off of me, then I seemed to remember a voice in each ear, speaking to me, instructing me. I didn't understand any of it. I was too far gone. I felt myself chant more and more frequently until I couldn't comprehend anything else and I slept.

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I had the best room service meal I had ever had, watched TV and gone to bed early. I knew this was going to be a great conference, I was making tons of new contacts in the fields of chemical supply and storage. I felt like something new was going to open up for me at this conference.

There was a knock at the door. That was weird, I didn't order any breakfast. But when I opened the door, the most beautiful blonde woman brought the cart in. Her name badge said "Heather". I wish I was staying longer, I would love to see if she's dating anyone.

"Compliments of the management, sir."

"Thanks, this has been a quiet, uneventful stay, just the way I like it."

"My pleasure, sir," she said with a wicked grin, "will you need turndown service tonight?"

I was feeling super confident for some reason. "Are you on shift tonight?"

"Yes, sir I am, it would be my pleasure to serve you," she said with that same wicked grin.

She sure seemed familiar for some reason. Weird.