Lightning Struck

Story Info
Young man develops powers after being struck by lightning.
3.6k words
4.39
100.1k
173

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

Lightning Struck.

The sky was dark for 3pm. I was walking home from uni and it was stormy. I'd had a pretty medium day, the usual English lectures and tutorials. I was looking forward to chilling out at home for the weekend. I lived with my mum and my older sister in a nice enough area, I could get to uni with a single bus ride and short walk at either end.

It wasn't raining but it felt like it could at any moment. The wind would pick up and blow heavily. I thought I'd heard some thunder a little way away but I hadn't seen any lightning. I was wondering if I'd make it home before it started bucketing down.

Suddenly an almighty BANG crashed down on me.

"Ahh fuck" I heard myself shout. I realised I was crouching. My whole body was tingling and aching. My ears were ringing. I slowly stood up and looked down at myself and around me. I realised I was breathing heavily, almost panting, but I couldn't see anything different about my clothes or body.

The concrete footpath I was standing on was black with scorch marks zig-zagging out from under my feet. I stood for a minute or two, collecting myself. As the seconds went by, the shock seemed to dissipate. I found it was only my hands that remained tingling. The thought popped into my head, 'I have just been struck by lightning'. As I thought it, my hand went to my chest, I could feel my heart beating but it felt totally normal. 'Is it possible to have a minor "struck by lightning" incident?' I wondered.

I continued walking home and found myself more and more okay with what was happening. 30 seconds ago, I'd thought I should call an ambulance and rush to the hospital. Now, I felt that wasn't necessary. I felt fine: full of adrenaline, definitely, but maybe even better than normal.

I got home and walked through the front door. Mum was in the kitchen at the sink.

"Hi James, how are you?" she asked with just a glance over.

"Yeah, good, glad it's Friday"

"I'm planning dinner, anything you want?"

"Fifty bucks?" This was a running joke in our family. Whenever anybody asked for anything, be it glass or water, a pair of hands for a task, a quick favor, the response should be "fifty dollar". If someone says 'do you want something?' in this house, the auto-response is "fifty dollars". It's a very dumb joke. And it has a very dumb follow up where the person tells you to "get fucked". It's quality banter.

I waited for the inevitable reply.

"Sure", I heard my mum say. Wait what? Is this some kind of joke evolution? I felt pranked. Mum had turned from the sink and was pulling her wallet out of her bag and retrieving some notes. She came up to me and handed me $50.

"What's happening?" I asked, "I was just doing the bit."

"You asked for $50 so here it is." She held my hand that held the cash.

"I've done that twenty times this week and you've told me to 'get fucked' twenty times". I could feel something weird was happening. Mum was silent.

"Can I have another fifty?" I asked with a smile, trying to figure out what the punchline was if mum was doing a joke.

"Sure thing," she turned to walk back to her bag.

"Nah, stop. It's all good. Were you going to do it?" I asked.

"Of course"

"Why?"

"Because you asked."

"If I asked you to jump up and down on the couch, would you?"

"Yes."

"Do it"

And then I saw a weird thing. It shouldn't be unexpected. But what I saw was my mother jump up and down on the couch.

What followed in the next half an hour was a very childish experiment. I would ask my mum to do something and she would do it. I don't know why, but the things I asked were things you'd ask a younger relative to do to keep them entertained:

"Mum, do a somersault", "run the length of the passage twice", "Walk backwards up the stairs".

I was thoroughly convinced I could ask my mum to do anything and she would. As mum was counting to 300 on my request, I had the thought that what was happening was related to my little '20,000 volts through my body' experience an hour earlier. I wanted to experiment more and I'd run out of ideas of dumb things to have my mum do. The next experiment seemed to naturally be someone else. And once I thought that, I knew who it was going to be and what I would want them to do.

Jane is my hot neighbour. She's 6 years older than me: 25 and she's gorgeous. Dark brown hair with pale white skin. A small, cute nose and great teeth, behind amazing lips. She's got a rocking body, tall and skinny. She works in a florist and seems to wear the same clothes for work and when she's not working.

I walked up to her front door and knocked. She opened it and I was greeted to an amazing sight, A small, tight, green-striped t-shirt was stretched across her round tits that were a perfect handful. The t-shirt showed off a strip of flat stomach. She was wearing jeans with it. I've seen her in jeans a lot and her ass is always amazing. It's round and pert and just the right size for her frame.

"James! Good to see you. What's happening?"

My heart was racing and I wanted to chicken out and run away.

"Hey Jane, can I come in? I want to talk about this weird thing with my mum."

"Sure. Has something happened?" She looked concerned.

"No. Nothing serious."

I'd been to her place a number of times. We'd been neighbors since I was a kid. Her place had this open living area with a kitchen and lounge room. It had a big couch and lounge chair dividing the space.

"Can I grab a seat?" I asked Jane.

"Yes, definitely." There was something in the way she answered that made me feel something was different. I was buoyed by her tone. I flopped down onto her couch.

"Jane, Can you just stand still there for a moment?" I probed. I asked it in a way expecting to get some sort of reaction.

"Yep." She stopped and stood in the centre of the room, looking at me. Okay, this was definitely happening. I was in the same position I was with my mother 15 minutes ago.

"Come here." This time it was an order. I knew Jane would do exactly what I'd tell her to do and she did. She closed the distance between where she was standing to where I was seated on the couch and stood directly in front of me. My head came up to her waist.

"Take your top off."

Her hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and she peeled it up over her head and off her arms. The amount of skin it revealed was enchanting. She was pale and very toned. Her tits were in a purple bra. The shape of them was really on display.

I'm pretty sexually inexperienced. I have had no long-term girlfriends and a very small amount of drunken hook-ups getting to various bases. What I did have was hundreds of hours logged on pornhub. I knew my fantasies were those of domination, control, bdsm, humiliation and here I was with a beautiful woman who would do anything I wanted her. It was perfect.

"Now take the bra off."

Jane complied, expertly removing the bra and dropping it on the floor. I was drinking in the view of her tits. That sat perfectly on her chest, her pink nipples sticking out. I couldn't believe I was here.

"Jane, you're going to let me do whatever I want to you."

"Of course."

That set me off. I rose to my feet and was standing very close to her face to face. I slowly raised both my hands and placed them both directly on her breasts. They felt as amazing as they looked. I was suddenly giving them a good squeeze and rubbing them hard. I was getting very turned on. I had to go further. I reluctantly took my hands off her perky tits.

"Get naked."

Her hands immediately undid the fly on her jeans and, in one motion, pushed down her tight jeans and her panties. I watched her round ass flex as she bent her knees to get her clothes off her feet. She threw them off to the side and stood wonderfully naked in front of me. I wanted to touch all of her and I could. So I did. I reached out with my left hand and made contact on her hip and then caressed around until it was firmly on her butt cheek. I squeezed that delightfully round peach of a cheek and pulled us together as I did. My right hand flew back to her breast.

"Let's make out."

We started kissing and I was in heaven. Both my hands were full of her taut flesh, boob and butt. The kiss got more and more passionate, tongues were intertwining, and I was pulling her into me with my hand on her ass. I was grinding my crotch into her. My cock was going to need to get involved soon.

"I'm going to sit on the couch, and you're going to get on your knees and suck me off."

"Yep." She still had a pretty casual tone. It was pretty remarkable given the request. I could make her act more subserviently but this raw acceptance was working for me.

I flung my shirt off in an instant and quickly pulled my pants and undies down and off one leg while sitting back down on her couch. Jane shrunk down where she was onto her knees and it was a sight to behold. With her arms by her side, it gently pushed her tits together forming an amazing cleavage. She was not close enough to simply lean in to blow me so she wiggled on her knees towards me enough to be able to continue.

My dick was hard and ready for what was coming, she brought her face down and opened up her beautiful mouth and took the head of my cock into it. Coupled with the amazing feeling, seeing my dick disappear into that perfect face was a dream come true.

Jane began to suck more of my cock and bobbing her head up and down rhythmically. Her hands had come to rest on my knees. The view was truly amazing. I could look past the blowjob to her tits softly rocking back and forth as she bobbed away. I could also see the arch of her back and the contours of her spine down to the top of her butt.

As the euphoria of the suckjob continued, I made the decision that I wanted to be a more active participant. I took each of my hands to the side of her head and pushed my fingers into her hair and held her head on each side. I began to control the pace of what was happening with small thrusts from my hips and pulling her head down further in time with my thrusts. I was now in control of this blowjob. Jane managed to keep up and the feeling of her lips around my shaft and the rest of my dick inside her mouth was almost overwhelming. The increasing roughness was exciting me even further. I knew if this continued for too much longer, I'd blow my load down her throat. I wanted to do more. As Jane was coming up from a particularly deep thrust, I gripped her head tight and pulled her off my cock.

"We're going to the bedroom. I'm going to fuck you hard."

Jane rose up. Her hair was messed up. Her naked body was still enchanting. She began to walk off to the bedroom. The natural bounce in her step made her ass and tits move hypnotically. I quickly followed.

Her room was a nice sort of messy. A few clothes here and there. I wasn't interested in poking around or thinking about it though.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you doggie style." The confidence with which I was giving orders to this girl about how we were going to have sex was remarkable after such a short amount of time. I just felt so in control knowing I could get whatever I wanted.

Jane had complied and was facing away from me. Her ass cheeks spread with her position and her pussy and asshole were both pointed in my direction. Her pussy was an amazing shade of pink and was glistening. The folds of her lips were just perfect. She was ready to get fucked and I was still hard as rock. My dick was also glistening, from Jane's spit. I got up onto the bed on my knees behind Jane. I was close enough that my hard cock was already making contact around the folds of her pussy. My thighs were brushing up against the back of hers.

I knew I was going to fuck this woman hard. I grabbed each of her ass cheeks with both my hands. They were the perfect mix of pliant and firm. I squeezed hard.

My cock's head was brushing up against the opening of her cunt already. With some minor angle adjustments from my hips, I was ready to impale Jane.

I pushed forward. As I did, she made a small grunt/moan sound. The feeling of her smooth, wet pussy around the full length of my cock was euphoric. I held my position for a moment, taking in the sensations from my hands on her ass and my dick inside her.

I pulled back ever so slightly, to let me push in again. I was getting emboldened to do this the way I wanted to. I started a steady rhythm back and forth with thrusts from my hips and the grin on her ass. As the rhythm built, Jane continued to make a small sound on every stroke as my cock bottomed out in her tight cunt.

Her wetness increased as the fucking went on. It had built to a slick, tight, frantic fuck. I could feel her legs slip wider and her chest get rammed into the bed. It adjusted the angle I was fucking her from, and made me feel even more in control.

We were going as hard and fast as I was going to be able to. Jane was getting more vocal, moaning on every thrust. I looked down and loved the sight of my dick, throbbing with a deep pink colour, hammering in and out of Jane's flowering pussy.

My hands were still locked on her ass, gripping tightly and controlling the tempo. I raised my left hand and brought it down with a crack and grabbed onto her ass cheek again. Jane let out a throaty "ahh" as I spanked her. I did it again, hard. I felt the tingling in my hand letting me know I'd given her a good one. I repeated my action with another few hard slaps right on the flesh of her left butt cheek. The feeling of using this girl purely for my pleasure was fantastic.

"Jane, roll over onto your back." I pulled out and wiggled back a little bit to give her room. She spun over on the spot and was soon lying face up. I was still kneeling between her legs. Her breasts flattened on her chest but still kept their trademark roundness. Her legs were splayed as wide as they could go and stretched up in the air.

I pulled her by her thighs into me and entered her again. Again, the feeling of her tight hole was magic on my cock. I wanted to explode.

Jane on her back with me kneeling, fucking her, gave me the perfect opportunity to play with her tits. I reached down, my cock still pistoning in and out of her, and grabbed both her tits with both of my hands. I squeezed those firm tits hard. Jane moaned. I'm not sure if it was pain or pleasure. I didn't care. I felt good doing it so I did it some more. Her nipples were hard against my hand and I let them slip between my fingers which let me pinch down on them hard. Again, Jane let out a little yelp.

Jane's hips were bucking in time with mine. I was feeling an orgasm building and getting closer. I wanted a little something more though. I took my right hand off her tit and brought it up to her neck. I lightly choked her. Nothing that would do any harm but the feeling of control it gave me was exhilarating. My other hand was still working her right boob and its nipple.

Jane looked a mess. Her hair was more unkempt than usual. Her face had flushed pink. Her whole body had a very light sweat sheen. Her tits also had pinkness to them from my hard squeezing. Her pussy was also pink with the blood flowing to it and the pounding it was taking.

I was ready to blow and as I was getting close I knew exactly how I wanted to do it. I wanted to cover Jane in my jizz. I let go of her boob and neck, pulled back to free my dick from her cunt, and straightened up on my knees. I grabbed my cock. It felt harder than it ever had before. Jane's legs had flopped down either side of me. I towered over here with my dick in my hand over her stomach pointing up at her tits and face. It was only a couple of strokes before I felt myself blow, the first blast of cum streaked across her tit and chest. I pumped again and aimed towards her face, the rope landed perfectly across her cheek and plump lips. I kept shooting, blasting her in the face over and over, with a few bursts falling short on her neck and chest.

When I was finally done, I wiped the end of my dick on her tight tummy around her belly button.

"Scoop my cum up and put it in your mouth then swallow it," I commanded Jane. She started pushing it around her face with her index finger and working it to her mouth. Then she worked lower with the cum that had landed on her body. She got to it all but was still a mess with the residue of a massive cumshot.

"Come lick my dick clean."

Jane swiveled around and rotated to get her head to my cock. I was lying down on my back and my dick still felt sensitive but I was going to enjoy having this perfect woman lick me clean.

I was suddenly filled with the clarity that comes when lying down after a big orgasm. I was going to fuck whoever I wanted; take whoever I wanted. My English tutor, Nikki, with a short blonde bob and big tits, she'd be mine. The various hot classmates, I could have them however I wanted. My mind went to tiny lesbian girl, Abby, I had a lecture with. I pictured myself fucking her while she ate out another girl.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Jane licking the sensitive tip of my penis.

"Stop now, Jane. Lie next to me."

As she did, I reached over and started playing with her tits and rolling a nipple around between my fingers. I wasn't horny but having this beautiful girl here for me to play wasn't an opportunity I was going to pass up.

"What do you think about what we just did?" I asked her.

"It felt amazing, a really good fucking."

"Would you do it again?"

"I'd do anything you wanted." I knew that was the case but it was great hearing Jane say it.

"Shall we do it again tomorrow?" I was eager to experiment more, try out other things.

"I'm supposed to be having an afternoon with a friend of mine, Sophie."

"What does Sophie look like? Is she as hot as you?"

"Ummm, yeah, she's good looking. She's a bit shorter than me. I don't look at her that way, but I know what an attractive woman is. Sophie works out a lot."

"What about her tits? Her ass?"

"She's got bigger boobs than me. I've never seen them but I can tell they're nice and round. Her ass is probably a bit bigger than mine too, but a nice bubble butt from all the gym time."

"Then we will definitely be doing this again tomorrow. You're going to bring her back here and the three of us are going to have sex."

I got up, cleaned myself up a little and got dressed. Because this experience with Jane had gone exactly as I'd hoped, I was ready to go and ponder what my life would be like now. It seemed like I could have anything or anyone. It was life-changing for me, potentially world changing.

"I'm going to go Jane. I'll see you and your friend tomorrow."

"Okay, Bye."

As I walked home my mind again began to wander. It was so much bigger than getting to fuck random women I knew: I could get money, or fame. I could get a plane, get to LA and fuck any celebrity I wanted. Images of Scarlett Johansson and Margot Robbie popped into my head. Yep, that felt absolutely doable. My future seemed only limited by my imagination. I was going to have a lot of fun experimenting with all this.

kVia
kVia
337 Followers