Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 05

Story Info
Annika has a little accident.
4.5k words
4.77
11.8k
24

Part 5 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah's legs were trembling with excitement. The area of the grand hall around the bar was as busy as before, and it seemed as though different groups of girls were still slowly filing in and out. One flow of bodies among the crowd seemed to be making its way towards the center of the hall, where music could once again be heard. Another seemed to be heading for the bar. Leah joined this one and found herself moving fairly quickly up towards the counter.

She got a space fairly easily when a tall, very long-haired girl made room for her with a kindly smile. At this end, the bar top was set one step higher, and it was only thanks to her heels that Leah was able to reach, folding her arms across the counter and leaning forward so that her chest rested on top of it. She could see she was displaying a lot of her cleavage, but if she pulled the dress up it would only risk revealing more of her backside to anyone standing behind her. She couldn't see Louise anywhere, but she managed to catch the eye of one of the other tall, bikini-clad girls working behind the bar.

Just as the bar girl was walking over to serve her, Leah felt someone touch her on the shoulder. "Hello there," she heard a husky, slightly lisping voice in her ear. Arms grasped her around the waist and a body pressed against her from behind. She twisted her neck to one side to see who it was, and at the same time as she recognized the voice she saw Yvonne's pretty, smiling face.

"Hi," Leah replied, her voice cracking nervously. Her cheek was just barely touching Yvonne's, and their lips were almost pressed together. Leah held Yvonne's gaze. She thought for a moment that Yvonne might be about to kiss her.

"What can I get for you?" a cheerful voice asked from behind the bar.

Leah turned back to the bar girl, "Um, two of those nice kiwi juices. Or whatever you recommend," she replied quickly.

"Alright," the girl turned and began to rummage among the bottles stacked behind her.

Leah waited for a moment, Yvonne's hands on her hips holding her lightly but firmly. "You had a quick dance?" Leah said finally, not having been able to think of anything else to say.

"I was just checking on your sister," Yvonne replied. She stepped back a little, let go of Leah's waist.

"Cousin," Leah corrected her, "Thanks. Is she okay?"

"Dancing away," Yvonne smiled, "Seems to be having a great time."

The bar girl reappeared with a friendly smile, "Here you go," she chirped, setting two of the slim cocktail glasses carefully down on the counter in front of Leah.

"Um..." Leah hesitated. The bar girl was already gliding hurriedly but gracefully off to serve her next customer, "Do we pay?"

"No," Yvonne laughed, "Of course not. It's on us. Here, let me take one of those for you," Yvonne took one of the glasses from Leah's hand as she lifted them down from the counter.

"Thank you," Leah smiled.

Yvonne waved her glass towards the seating area, "Is it okay if I come sit with you again?"

"Of course," Leah stepped away from the bar to join Yvonne as she walked back over the the booth.

"That was a nice view from behind you treated us all to at the bar," said Yvonne suddenly, turning to look at Leah as they walked.

"Oh," said Leah, mortified, "No! Could you see?"

"A bit," Yvonne laughed, "But don't worry. It was only when you reached up to order."

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" Leah groaned, "That really is not classy."

"Don't worry about it," said Yvonne. They had reached the booth and were standing by the end of the table. "I don't think anyone else saw."

"Saw what?" Annika asked as Yvonne set her drink down on the table.

"A very lovely, very inviting sight," Yvonne cast off her cloak and hung it from a hook on the end of the wooden partition that closed off the booth.

Annika frowned, but she seemed not to want to persist in asking.

"Here you go," Leah smiled at her sheepishly. She set her glass down on the table, sliding it over to Annika.

"Have you seen Ellen?" Yvonne asked, sitting down opposite Annika.

"No," Annika replied, "I've just been here on my own."

"Okay. Well, never mind," Yvonne replied, frowning.

"So did you find Leah's cousin?" Annika asked.

Leah, still standing at the end of the table, slid onto the bench to sit beside Annika, pulling the back of her dress down under her behind to cover herself, "She's just dancing, Yvonne said."

"Yes. Really getting into the spirit of the party, that girl," Yvonne grinned. She turned to Annika, "So, Annika, speaking of which, Leah and I were just discussing who are the hottest girls at the ball this year."

"What?" Leah flustered, "No, we weren't."

"Yvonne!" Annika cried, "I'm sure Leah doesn't want to hear about that."

Leah realized Yvonne had turned to her. Clearly she was expected to say something, "Of course," she hurried, "I don't mind. I like to hear about what you like. I'm curious."

"Curious?" asked Annika.

"Leah wants to learn the secrets of the Sisterhood," Yvonne whispered.

"Yvonne!" Annika cried, "You can't talk about that here!"

Annika looked crestfallen, wounded. When she turned to look at Leah, Leah surmised immediately why, and was likewise mortified. "I didn't say anything..." Leah began, replaying in her mind what she could remember of her brief interaction with Yvonne. They had exchanged very few words. Leah wondered whether she could have given something away without realizing it.

"She didn't," Yvonne confirmed, to Leah's great relief, "I just guessed."

"You can't do that," Annika insisted, "What if you'd guessed wrong?"

"Come on," Yvonne blew a mocking kiss across the table at Annika, "What have you got to complain about? You got to fuck her, didn't you?"

"Yvonne, for fuck's sake!" Annika cried out, then dropping to a whisper, "That's not the point. You have to be more discreet about it. Other girls might hear us."

"Other girls that you want to fuck, no doubt," giggled Yvonne.

Yvonne had pretty, heavy-lidded eyes, and she wore an enigmatic, confident grin on her face. Leah found her more and more desirable the more she teased Annika.

"Maybe," Annika conceded a smile.

"So come on Annika," Yvonne pressed on, her voice softening and returning almost to a normal speaking volume, "Leah is curious. Which other girls would you most like to have sex with tonight?"

Annika glanced downwards and gave a shy smile, "She's my favorite. So far."

Yvonne turned and beamed a cute, friendly grin at Leah, "You are a popular girl."

Leah could only manage a nervous giggle. Her throat was dry with excitement. She could tell that her cheeks were flushed, and her pussy was beginning to moisten and pulse as she pressed it against the hard wood of the bench. She was enjoying the experience of having beautiful girls fight over her, as far as she could recall for the first time in her life. She was aware of both Annika and Yvonne looking at her, Annika with a coy, eager smile, Yvonne with her cool, sultry pout.

"Well, maybe there might be enough of me for both of you," Leah blurted. Then, suddenly worried that she was being presumptuous, she added, "I mean, if you want. Or for whoever."

"For whoever?" asked Yvonne with a cheeky grin.

To her dismay, Leah heard herself continue, "I mean, for whoever wants, that is. If anyone does. I'm just really glad to be here." Leah's heartbeat pounded in her ears, not believing what she heard from her own mouth. Her pussy, too, was thudding in deep, tight spasms pressed against the wooden bench.

"How many girls do you think you could have sex with at once?" asked Yvonne.

"Yvonne!" Annika objected.

"Sorry," said Yvonne, for the first time appearing to respond to Annika's admonishments, her face straightening, and looking away from Leah.

"I guess I don't know," said Leah, "Um, I suppose I'll just have to try it out and see."

"Well don't worry," Yvonne reassured her, "I hope you know you can trust us."

"Yes," said Annika, looking kindly at Leah, "We will only ever do anything that you want."

"Exactly," Yvonne continued, "And whatever you want."

"Thank you," Leah croaked nervously.

"Whether it's simple missionary position, from behind, doggy-style, whatever," Yvonne went on.

"Oh yes," Leah whispered excitedly, eager to match Yvonne's flirtatious confidence, "All of those."

"Oh fuck, I'm getting hard already," Yvonne groaned.

"Yvonne!" Annika wailed once again.

"What?" Yvonne grinned, shrugging her shoulders, "Don't worry, I'm practically whispering, nobody can hear us."

Leah realized that their voices had steadily lowered until they were speaking as softly as could be heard against the background of distant chatter echoing out from the great hall. Leah looked about. A few girls were visible, standing chatting with cocktail glasses in their hands, just round the corner from where they sat. None seemed to be paying their conversation any attention.

"No, it's not that," Annika grimaced, "It's just, um," she shuffled on her seat, "I am also, er, getting a bit uncomfortable."

Leah couldn't help herself but glance under the table. She saw that Yvonne's leg had stretched out in front of her. She had cast off one of her slip-on shoes so that she could nuzzle her bare foot between Annika's legs.

"Should I stop?" Yvonne whispered, casually taking a long sip from her drink.

"No," Annika replied with a short, breathless sigh, "I just don't want to get too turned on."

"And the thought of me fucking Leah senseless in multiple positions was too much, I guess."

"Yvonne!" Annika giggled, "You're so crude! Don't talk about Leah like that."

"Oh, I don't mind," Leah reassured her eagerly. She glanced again over her shoulder to check nobody was looking, then hooked one finger over the neckline of her dress and pulled it down to bare her cleavage, exposing herself just down as far as the tips of her nipples before letting the dress spring back into place, "If you want to give it to me like that too, then just say so."

"Oh! Fuck! No! Oh fuck I'm sorry!" Annika let out a brief, stifled squeal, then groaned, her body stiffening, hands clenched into fists on the tabletop.

"Oh Annika!" Yvonne giggled loudly, her hands going to her mouth to quiet herself.

"What?" Annika's voice returned to a whisper, her sweet face blushing a bright, panicked red as she cursed at Yvonne, "That was your fucking fault!"

"I'm sorry," Leah felt suddenly foolish. She had let herself get carried away, wanting to seem so confident and flirty, "It was my fault. I shouldn't have teased you."

"Come on," Yvonne turned to her, still giggling, "It's not your fault if Annika can't control herself."

Leah became aware of a slight lull in the chatter from beyond the alcove. Annika's girlish orgasmic shriek had been brief, but loud. Both Yvonne and Annika turned to look out of the booth. Leah twisted in her seat to lean casually out and peer round the corner. Across the floor, at the entrance to the bar area, she saw a stern, elegant blonde striding slowly towards them. "Lena," Leah whispered, leaning back in to look at the other two, "She's coming over."

"Oh fuck," Annika moaned. She looked down at her lap, "It's everywhere!"

Leah peered under the table again, curious despite herself. The front of Annika's jeans was soaked dark with wetness. Some was even oozing out through the fabric. "Oh dear," was all Leah could manage to say.

"Relax," replied Yvonne, smiling, "I'll handle this." She took a small sip from her drink, then reached across the table and upturned the glass, still more than half full, and let the contents pour slowly out into Annika's lap.

"What the fuck?" Annika cried with a gasp and a sudden twitch of shock as the ice cubes tumbled out onto her, "Yvonne! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Shhh," Yvonne smiled her confident, mischievous smile, "I'm covering up the evidence. This way, it looks like you have just had an unfortunate accident."

"A very unfortunate accident, thanks a lot!" complained Annika caustically.

"Instead of, for example, having just blown your load all over yourself at the mere sight of Leah's tits," Yvonne continued, "Which would definitely not be okay."

"I'm sorry," Leah giggled in embarrassment, though she couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride.

"Oh dear," said Yvonne, apologizing loudly and theatrically, "I'm ever so sorry," she took the empty glass and set it down on its side on the table in front of Annika, as if it had just toppled over. No sooner had she done so and quickly pulled away her hand, than Lena appeared at the entrance to the booth.

"Hi there," Lena smiled.

Leah, being closest to the end of the table, got up to kneel on the bench and leaned over to greet Lena, "Hi," she kissed Lena on both cheeks. Leah guessed perhaps she should help by distracting Lena for a moment, at least enough time for Annika to rearrange herself inside her jeans. Leah made for another kiss, embracing Lena warmly.

Behind her, Leah heard Yvonne continue, "My dear Annika, how clumsy of me. Please forgive me." Yvonne was quite a poor actress. That or perhaps she wasn't really taking her deception seriously. Her tone was mischievous, still stifling her giggles.

Lena stepped out of their embrace and looked at Leah. Lena's beautiful, stern features softened with just a flicker of surprise. Leah ought, she realized, to feel nervous. Indeed, for all she knew, she or Annika could be in some serious trouble. Annika had seemed worried enough. The Sisterhood's code seemed to frown on any behavior in public that might jeopardize its secrets. Or was it perhaps simply that Annika was in some way Lena's girl? Perhaps she wasn't supposed to be messing around with Yvonne?

Despite these worries, as she brought her eyes to meet Lena's cool, serious gaze, all Leah could think of was how stunningly attractive Lena was. Yvonne, it was true, had a mysterious, impish beauty, with her sultry eyes and lush dark hair. But Lena's flawlessly soft skin, her slender yet buxom figure, and most of all her deep blue eyes and full lips stirred a powerful throb of desire from within Leah's body.

"What are you two up to with all this shrieking and giggling?" Lena's deep, womanly voice rang deliciously in Leah's ears.

"Just had a little accident," Yvonne turned to greet Lena, "Hi there."

"I hope you are both treating Leah nicely," Lena looked over Leah's shoulder to Yvonne, then to Annika, "Annika! Your clothes!"

"I know," Annika groaned, "I'm sorry. I'll get it cleaned." Leah turned to look at her. Annika's shy, pretty face was wide with exasperation.

"My fault," chirped Yvonne, "Terribly clumsy."

"Have you had an accident as well?" Lena turned to Leah.

"Me? No, why?" Leah replied, then realized, "Oh, my dress you mean? No, it was... just getting very uncomfortable. It was a new one, I got it just a few days ago, and it didn't fit so well," Leah realized this was not a particularly plausible explanation.

"Yes," Yvonne chimed in from behind her, placing her hands on Leah's hips, "This one fits so much better, don't you think?"

Lena turned back to Leah, looking over her body from bottom to top, "In a sense, yes," her eyes sparkled with a brief twitch as they met Leah's. Lena turned to Annika, "So, I think perhaps you should go to your dorm and get changed, don't you?"

"Alright," Annika sighed, sliding awkwardly along the bench and standing to shake herself carefully free of crushed ice and tiny shreds of fruit.

Lena turned to Yvonne sternly, "Perhaps you could give Annika a hand Yvonne?"

"Oh I think she'll be alright," replied Yvonne, her hands creeping further round Leah's waist, "She's a big girl."

Leah giggled. Yvonne's hands were warm and gentle on her stomach, and she felt her insides flutter nervously. She looked at Annika standing, looking absolutely mortified, her soaking jeans clinging to her lap and thighs.

"Actually," Annika glared at Yvonne, "I really could do with some help. Why don't you come help me get changed Yvonne? It's the least you could do."

Yvonne's hands drew reluctantly back, pausing to give Leah's hips a little squeeze before letting go, "Okay," she sighed, "Let's go."

Leah clambered down off the bench, taking Lena's hand to steady herself, and let Yvonne out.

"So Annika," Yvonne took her cloak in one hand, and grabbed Annika by the other, "Let's go play dressing up."

Annika frowned, "See you in a moment," she sighed, waving to Leah and Lena as Yvonne jerked her by the hand to lead her hurriedly away across the hall.

There was a moment's silence as Leah and Lena watched the two girls walk away, Yvonne trotting in front, tugging Annika along behind her. Lena turned to her slowly, "I am so sorry about those two mischief makers. Very ill-disciplined," she took Leah's hand, "Would this beautiful, scantily clad young lady perhaps care for another dance?"

Leah giggled nervously. She was relieved that she did not seem to be in trouble, "Am I scantily clad?"

"A bit," Lena grinned, "That dress doesn't leave too much to the imagination."

"Sorry," Leah blushed again, "I couldn't find anything else."

"It's fine," Lena reassured her, "You would look lovely in anything. You can borrow something else if you like. We have lots of spare dresses or other outfits."

"That's very kind of you," Leah replied politely.

"But first," Lena's smile brightened, "Let's dance."

"Lead the way," replied Leah enthusiastically. She was, despite herself, actually somewhat looking forward to dancing again, now that she held within her the excitement of the Sisterhood's secret.

They walked side by side and hand in hand across the bar area, passing a group of girls heading to claim the vacated booth. They would of course find one of the benches a bit of a mess. Leah quickened her step.

"The other girls will be very jealous to see me dancing with you in your revealing new outfit," said Lena, squeezing Leah's hand as they stepped back out into the expanse of the great hall.

"You are too kind," Leah replied, "But I doubt they will be interested in me." The excitement and confidence she had been slowly building up as she flirted with Yvonne and Annika faltered for a moment as they crossed the floor of the great hall, crowds of beautiful girls all about them. Her thick legs were completely bare, from near the tops of her thighs all the way down to the straps of her high heels where they crisscrossed her ankles. And behind her she could feel her big buttocks jostling heavily as she trotted to keep pace with Lena's long, elegant strides. As her backside swayed it tugged the hem of her dress gradually upward, and she had to keep pulling it down around herself with her free hand.

Leah wasn't sure whether Lena had surmised what she and Annika had been up to earlier, or whether Lena might have seen through Yvonne's rather crude deception regarding Annika's 'little accident'. Lena seemed like a very shrewd girl. Perhaps she knew that Leah had already been let in on the Sisterhood's secret. Leah resolved to find out as subtly as she could. "So do you and Annika have your own room here?" she asked. Just as she spoke, the music started up, sounding out as they reached the edge of the dance floor.

Lena turned to Leah with a smile and reached out her arms to take her in a close hold, one arm round Leah's waist, "Shall we?"

"With pleasure," Leah replied. She looked around at how some of the other couples were standing, and tried to copy what she saw, putting one hand at Lena's shoulder.

"That's right," Lena held her closer so that their bodies pressed against each other. Leah felt her breasts squish against Lena's. "Sorry, what were you saying just now? I didn't hear."

Having to repeat something always made Leah doubt whether it was really worth saying. The extra time for reflection became time to worry that she might be embarrassing herself by saying something stupid, "Oh nothing," she mumbled, "Um, have you been dancing a lot this evening?"

12