Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A fair bit. I had a few dances with your cousin," Lena replied. Then as the first bar of a fairly slow waltz rang out, she held Leah tightly and began to lead her with leisurely strides in a meandering loop out across the floor, "What have you been up to?"

Leah felt another blush as she hesitated, "Oh, just went to the bar for a bit, chatted with Annika, and Yvonne."

"Yvonne," Lena rolled her eyes as she spoke the name, but she was smiling faintly.

"You don't get on so well?" Leah ventured.

"Oh no, we do," Lena replied, "She's lovely. But she can also be a bit of a handful."

"Oh."

"You should just be careful," Lena went on. She looked down into Leah's eyes. Leah felt the hand at her waist squeeze her gently, "When she saw you in this outfit I'm sure she couldn't wait to get her hands on you."

"Oh," Leah replied. Her heartbeat was steadily quickening and she felt her body begin to tremble again with the same nervous excitement she had felt earlier when flirting with the others, "You really think so?"

"Yes," Lena glanced over her shoulder to check they would not collide with the other girls dancing around them, "Trust me, I know her."

"She's very beautiful, though," said Leah.

"Yes, she is," Lena replied wistfully. She looked again at Leah, "Do you like her?"

Leah wasn't sure what to reply. Of course she liked Yvonne, her sweet, mischievous beauty and tall, elegant figure. "She's very lovely," she said.

The music eased subtly into a fanfare to indicate the dance was coming to an end. Lena took both hands to Leah's waist and turned her firmly around to face the other direction. She clasped Leah in her arms to hold her from behind, "I think this will be a slower dance," she whispered in Leah's ear.

As a much slower rhythm began, Leah let herself be swayed gently from side to side in Lena's tight embrace, the two of them moving in a very gradual meander. It was something of a relief not to have to look any longer into Lena's bright, inquisitive eyes. Leah was sure her cheeks had gone very red, and that her nervousness showed clearly on her face. She leaned back a little against Lena, allowed herself to be held and caressed, as Lena stroked her stomach and hips. Leah allowed herself to relax a little, though she was somewhat concerned to see that none of the other pairs of girls had adopted the same position.

"This is very nice," Leah purred quietly over her shoulder.

"You don't mind?" Lena whispered back.

"No, not at all," said Leah.

"It's nice to hold you like this," Lena spoke softly in Leah's ear. Her smooth, womanly deep voice stirred a warm throb between Leah's legs, "And also, I'm afraid your dress was showing a little too much of you from behind."

"Really? Oh no!" Leah cried. She took her hands to the hem of the dress and scrabbled to take hold of it. It had crept upward during the dance, as it had when they had been walking, and was half way over her behind. She pulled it down hurriedly around her hips, "Do you think anyone could see?"

"Maybe," said Lena, "So I thought it might be good to turn you around."

"I'm sorry," Leah turned to look over her shoulder at Lena, "How embarrassing!"

"It doesn't matter," Lena hugged her tighter, "It was a beautiful sight. Just perhaps a little more beauty than some of the guests can handle."

Leah's heart was thudding hard. Looking over her shoulder to meet Lena's gaze, her face was so close to Lena's she could see her own quick breaths blowing against the fine wisps of hair that hung forward at Lena's temples. Their lips touched and Leah's legs trembled weak, almost stumbling as Lena kissed her softly. Leah closed her eyes and pursed open her mouth for a deeper kiss, her tongue sliding against Lena's, her excited breaths panting from her nose against Lena's soft cheek.

"Where did you get that dress?" Lena whispered, when their lips finally parted.

Leah felt her voice choke in her throat. Looking into Lena's severe blue eyes she could tell that Lena had surmised. What exactly, Leah wasn't sure, but Lena's expression, both confident and very slightly mischievous, said that she knew. "Um," Leah caught her breath, "From one of the rooms upstairs. Annika said it would be okay to borrow it."

"Annika?"

Leah knew she had to confess, but struggled to find a way of putting it directly, "She, um, had another little accident earlier, on me."

"I see," Lena replied.

"I'm sorry," said Leah, "Annika said you might be upset. I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"Don't worry," Lena kissed her again on the lips, "I just hope she treated you well."

"Oh yes," Leah replied, feeling relieved, "Yes, she was very kind. You have both been very kind."

"And I hope she appreciated the great honor you were bestowing on her."

"Oh," Leah blushed, "You mean by letting her, um, initiate me?"

"Yes," Lena smiled.

Leah hadn't really thought of it as any kind of initiation at the time. She had just been so surprised, then excited. But she supposed it must be important for the Sisterhood to select carefully the girls to whom they revealed their secrets, and to make sure that it was done appropriately, and at the right moment. Perhaps the task of revealing the Sisterhood to a new girl was a special honor of sorts.

"Maybe..." Leah began hesitantly. She brought her lips to Lena's again, brushing them with the lightest of kisses, "I think, I might still need a bit more initiation."

"I see," Lena smiled down at her, expression impassive, "You feel, perhaps, that Annika might have left out some important aspects of the process?"

"Yes," said Leah eagerly, her pussy pulsing with excitement.

"And being a very conscientious and fastidious follower of protocol, you would like to complete your initiation properly, for the sake of propriety?"

"Exactly," Leah nearly choked on the word.

"Very well," Lena looked away, casting a glance over her shoulder.

Leah waited a moment, and they stood, still vaguely swaying with the music as the piece ended on a quiet, subdued note. "What happens now?" Leah whispered, lowering her voice in the silence after the music, seeing, perhaps, a few brief glances cast in her direction from among the other couples of girls.

"We walk slowly and nonchalantly off the dance floor," replied Lena, her husky voice calm and soothing. She took Leah's hand, turned her around, and they exchanged a short, restrained curtsy, acknowledging the end of the dance.

12