Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 06

Story Info
Leah enjoys the attentions of a more experienced dickgirl.
5.2k words
4.76
12k
25

Part 6 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lead the way," said Leah, and let Lena escort her in slow, idling steps away from the center of the dance floor and back among the crowds of other girls who were milling, chattering, laughing and drinking together in little clusters. Lena's hand felt slightly cool in Leah's palm, or perhaps it was just that Leah's own skin was a lot warmer. She felt her cheeks had flushed a hot red, as they sometimes did when she became very aroused. Looking down, she could see that a broad, speckled pink blush had also spread across the skin of her chest. The dress, clinging flimsily to her figure, neckline barely above the stiff buttons of her nipples, displayed brazenly the cleavage between her big breasts. As Lena quickened her pace a little, tugging Leah towards the main archway that led from the hall, Leah had to trot to keep up. She felt her chest jump and sway with her steps, and behind her, her heavy backside do the same, each cheek rising and bouncing as the leg beneath it strode forward. The movement began to nudge the hem of the dress upwards, and Leah kept her free hand by her side to tug it back down into place.

She hoped desperately that she looked good, or at least not too ridiculous. Only too easily could she imagine the groups of girls around them giggling secretly, amused to see the tall, cool, beautiful Lena leaving with her awkward partner.

"So, to the left," Lena squeezed Leah's hand as they passed through the archway and into the wide, echoing entrance space.

Leah had to jostle her way past the girls now entering the hall for the next dance. Out in the hallway, the chatter and echoes of the great hall quickly faded. Leah breathed a sigh, realizing now in the relative silence just how noisy it had been in there. "Aren't we going up to the guest rooms?" Leah ventured quietly once they were a short way away from the hall.

"Guest rooms?" Lena turned to her, frowning, "Did Annika take you to the guest rooms?"

"I think so," Leah replied, "The ones on the outside balcony, in the other direction, upstairs."

"I see," said Lena sternly, not breaking her stride.

"So where are we going?" asked Leah.

Lena leaned slightly to her side to bring her mouth closer to Leah's ear, "I shall of course take you to my rooms, which are much more comfortable, and of a standard befitting such a beautiful young initiate."

"Um," Leah whispered, "And what sort of treatment do young initiates get when being entertained in your luxurious suite?"

"Cheeky," Lena's cool frown broke into a brief laugh, "Are you implying I carry off a lot of young initiates to my suite?"

"Do you?"

"Let's talk about this once we are in private," Lena whispered.

"Okay, sorry," Leah whispered back.

Lena leaned in even closer, her lips at Leah's ear. She turned her head to glance briefly behind them, then whispered, "But I can assure you, you will be getting the full, authentic initiation experience, with no details spared."

Leah felt a flush of warmth throb up through her insides. She wanted to reply that she looked forward to it, but the words choked dryly in her throat. They reached an archway on the right that led into a square atrium, like the one she had seen when Ellen had guided her and Caroline to the great hall earlier. Palm trees grew from a patch of ground in the center of the space, and open-flame torches burned in sconces on the walls. At the leftward end of the square, a matching archway led onward. Lena led the way over a pathway of flagstones, Leah tottering behind on her high heels.

"This is beautiful," Leah enthused, her excitement having abated enough for her to speak again.

"I'm glad you like it," Lena replied. They passed through the archway into a similar atrium, square in shape and with further archways leading left and ahead. This one was lusher, with squat bushes and plants growing around the edges of small pools of water between the slabs of the stone floor. Lena pointed up and to their left, to a balcony two floors above them, "So now we go up to my rooms. Are you still sure you would like to join me?"

Leah was surprised suddenly to be asked, and took a moment to find her reply, "Yes, yes, of course," she realized she should probably try to act a little cooler, but she couldn't suppress the grin of excitement that flashed across her face.

"Good," Lena told her.

A narrow flight of stone stairs set into the wall of the atrium and leading diagonally up across it brought them up and over the archway exit to an open door on the next floor. The stairs were narrow and Leah had to walk behind as Lena led. They passed through the door into an interior corridor. It was lit only by the fading sunlight shining in from arched windows, set into the walls at even spaces. There were doors in the walls of the hallway, at regular distances on either side. Between them hung drapes, some embroidered. There were a few paintings, too. Lena led on, down the hallway until it joined another running across it. From there she pulled Leah briskly to the right and they walked until they reached a tall, polished wooden door set into an arched frame in the wall. Lena smiled at Leah, then stepped forward and took hold of the chunky metal doorknob. She twisted it, pushing the door open, tugging Leah behind her as she stepped through the doorway.

Leah followed Lena into a very spacious room. The floor and walls were made of large smooth stone blocks, slightly uneven. Leah looked up as she entered, and saw red cloth lampshades hanging from a high, timbered ceiling. In the far wall was a tall, wide window, almost as large as the wall itself. Across it were drawn two dark gauze curtains. In front of these hung much thicker, red cloth curtains with tasseled edges, roped to one side. Lena strode across the room and undid each rope in turn, letting the curtains fall in wavy folds to block the window completely from view. She turned around to face Leah, and indicated a large, plush chaise at one side of the room, "Please, make yourself comfortable."

"Wow, this is really nice," Leah marveled as she stepped forward. The stones of the walls were in places covered with tapestries like those she had seen in the entrance hall. On both the left and the right there were wooden doors, and in the center of the room was a very large four-poster bed, with a canopy in a dark red matching the curtains, and wooden posts carved in a spiral motif. Strewn across the bed were several big, soft cushions. The reddish-yellow light from the lamps above gave the impression that the place was lit by firelight. There was also a fireplace and chimney, Leah noticed, though no sign of a fire having burned recently.

"Welcome," Lena stepped over to the chaise and ushered Leah to sit, "Now, would you mind waiting while I quickly change?"

"Of course not," Leah replied.

"Then I shall see you in just a moment," Lena skipped off towards the door in the opposite wall and let herself out, closing it behind her.

Leah sat and waited, her nervous excitement mounting with each thud of her heart. She wondered whether perhaps she was supposed to undress, or lie down on the bed. She didn't have much time to consider it, as Lena reappeared very quickly. Leah's pussy gave a flutter of desire when she saw Lena's almost naked body. Her slim figure was wrapped in a long, black night gown made of a very light, translucent sheer fabric. The gown was trimmed with lace, and had long, flared sleeves that gripped Lena's shoulders and upper arms tightly but then billowed out to hang, fluttering, at her wrists. The hem of the gown reached to the floor, and trailed behind as Lena walked towards Leah in slow, swaying strides.

"Hi there," she purred at Leah in her rich, deep voice.

"Hi," Leah tried to match Lena's calm, sultry tone. Her voice trembled with nervousness, as did her hands. Only her pussy responded with confidence, pulsing hard with anticipation. Lena untied a silky sash belt about her waist and let the gown fall open. Between her pale, slender legs there hung a slowly stiffening dick. It was a bit longer than Annika's, and Leah watched enraptured as it began to swell and lengthen, reaching most of the way down Lena's thigh.

"Don't worry," Lena smiled at Leah, "I will be gentle."

"Oh, you don't have to be," said Leah eagerly.

"Really?" Lena raised one eyebrow.

"Really," Leah replied as Lena stopped just in front of where she was sitting. Lena lifted one long leg and rested her bare foot on the chaise just beside Leah's thigh.

"If you want, you can touch me," Lena said softly.

Leah reached out. Perhaps because of her long anticipation, or because this time she was taking things a little more slowly, Leah felt an even deeper shudder of excitement thrill through her body than when she had first touched Annika. Leah hefted Lena's dick in her hand, stroked it. It was heavy and smooth, hot to the touch just as Annika's had been. It was not quite fully hard, and fell heavily back into Leah's hand each time she tossed it. "What can I do to make it nice for you?" Leah asked, "To make you get hard?"

"You could show me that beautiful body of yours," Lena replied, reaching out her hand to run her fingers through Leah's hair.

Leah let go of Lena's dick for a moment to shrug the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pull it down over her chest. Her breasts sprang free, bare nipples hard with excitement. She took hold of Lena's dick once more and began stroking it. "You really like my body?" Leah looked up at Lena.

"Yes," Lena looked down at her with a smile, "Very much."

"Not just because you're so kind and you've been assigned to look after me?"

Lena looked down at her dick, "I can't make myself get hard just out of politeness."

"Oh wow," Leah watched, fascinated, as Lena's dick rose in slow, swaying throbs. It continued to lengthen as it rose, the skin of the shaft stretching taut.

Leah leaned forward and pursed her lips, pressing them against the tip, kissing it softly. She kissed again, then along the side of the shaft, gently pumping it and feeling it harden in her grasp. She opened her mouth and slid it slowly in, caressing it with her tongue.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," Lena said. Then she groaned with pleasure as Leah took a long leisurely suck.

Leah pulled back, letting Lena spring free from her mouth with an audible pop, "Don't worry, I do want to," she gasped. Taking a quick breath, she thrust Lena's dick once more into her mouth, this time swallowing it, letting it slide just inside her throat. She gulped and sucked her cheeks in tight, caressing the shaft with her lips. She reached between Lena's legs to hold her balls, heavy and smooth, tightly clasped against the base of her dick.

Lena groaned again, "Uh... for a new initiate, you're extremely good at this."

Leah felt Lena's dick pulse inside her mouth, then with one slow movement pulled it out again, glistening wet with saliva, "Just instinct I suppose," she shrugged.

"Come," Lena reached out her hands and lifted Leah into a standing position, then led her towards the bed. She shrugged off her gown and lay down, stretched out naked among the pillows.

"You're beautiful," Leah stared. Lena's long, hard dick was pointing stiffly upwards. It looked so inviting, Leah felt her pussy flush with a sudden wave of heat in one slow, hard throb. She took hold of her dress and peeled it downwards, over her stomach and her hips, until she could let it fall to the floor. Completely undressed, she felt suddenly exposed and reached instinctively to cover herself, placing one hand over the trim hairs above her pussy and clasping her breasts to her body with her other arm.

"Don't be shy," Lena smiled at her, beckoning, "You are very beautiful too."

"You really like me?" Leah found it hard to believe.

"Just look at how hard I'm getting from looking at you," said Lena.

Her dick looked as though it was indeed fully taut and stiff. Leah watched, enraptured, as Lena took it in her hand and began to gently stroke herself. Leah let go of her breasts and bent down to undo the straps of her heels. She kicked them aside and clambered up onto the bed. Crawling towards Lena, Leah was aware of her breasts hanging heavily below her, wobbling from side to side. She was at once acutely self-conscious and overwhelmed with desire. Her pussy burned with excitement, throbbing hard between her legs as Lena sat up to meet her lips for a slow, tender kiss.

"Um, may I...?" Leah murmured, her words catching in her throat. She reached with one hand for Lena's dick, felt once again its hot stiffness in the palm of her hand.

"Come here," Lena put one hand on Leah's thigh and pulled her gently closer. Leah's legs were weak with excitement, which she tried hard to conceal as she stepped over Lena's body to straddle her waist. Leah shuffled slowly backwards until she felt the tip of Lena's dick press warm and hard between her thighs. She lowered herself carefully, twisting her hips and then with a sudden throb of relief her pussy met its tip. With startling ease, she let it push her open and slide inside her, faster and deeper than she had intended, her pussy already wet and eager.

"Ohhh," Leah let out an involuntary trembling moan as a sudden, intense warmth spread out from between her legs to engulf her body, "Ohh! I'm sorry," she leaned forward to lay her body out on top of Lena's, unable to resist already grinding herself with a twist and clench of her muscles to wring a delicious shudder of satisfaction from her pussy.

"Don't be sorry," Lena smiled. She pursed her lips to meet Leah's kiss, "You're not coming already, are you?"

"No," Leah replied, breathless, "It just feels really, really good."

"I mean, it's okay if you are," Lena reached to Leah's face, stroked her cheek as they kissed again.

"Maybe, uh," Leah grunted breathlessly, "I might come quite soon though." It was as if speaking the words, hearing her own voice tremble, hit her suddenly with the strangeness and excitement of what was happening. Lena's dick was firm and hot inside her, the smooth, wet folds of her pussy clamped comfortingly tight about its base, rubbing with shivers of uncontrollable pleasure as she slid herself slowly back and forth. She could tell she was going to come very quickly, and probably very hard.

"Just relax," Lena breathed in Leah's ear, "Enjoy."

"Oh, uh," Leah found she couldn't quite muster a proper reply, suddenly breathless and gasping as the first hot swell of her orgasm rose from between her legs and began to spread inexorably through her body, "Ohh!" Her pussy clenched and spasmed, wringing itself forcefully on Lena's hardness, and Leah's body shook as the mounting wave finally burst, flooding her body with warm, exhilarating satisfaction. She put her lips to Lena's and kissed her forcefully, thrusting her tongue into Lena's mouth, muffling her own involuntary groans of relief.

Lena took Leah's head in her hands and held it tight, stroking her hair. "Just come," she whispered soothingly, pulling away from Leah's kiss, "Let yourself go."

Leah felt Lena's body tense beneath her, and then her hips begin to thrust upwards, sliding her dick, hard and hot, in and out of Leah's pussy, still pulsing hard from her release. "Uhhh! Ohh!" Leah felt the groans as if forced from her throat, wrung out of her by Lena's thrusting as it slowly quickened. "Ahh!" she gasped, "Again!" Sure enough, another hot surge of tension was building inside her, more forceful than the first. As her second climax edged slowly but firmly to its cusp, ringing through her arms and legs until they trembled, it felt for a brief moment almost painful, then exploded suddenly within her, muscles shaking, relief crashing over her jerking, aching body. A long, low groan rang out from her throat until it was muffled by another deep kiss from Lena.

"Fuck you're hot," Lena murmured between their kisses. She ran her hands down Leah's back, hugging her tight, then planted them on Leah's backside, grabbing and kneading at Leah's buttocks. Lena's thrusting, though it had slowed, had not stopped altogether. In smooth, leisurely movements she drew herself almost all the way out, teasing at the folds of Leah's pussy for a moment, then driving firmly but gently all the way deep back inside, leaving Leah moaning with satisfaction as the gradually ebbing throbs of her second orgasm jolted through her body.

"You are too kind," Leah grunted, still gasping for breath.

Lena squeezed her about the waist, then drew her head back to look Leah in the eyes, "More?" she asked.

"Ohhh," Leah groaned, her pussy throbbing anew at the thought, "Yes please!"

"Can I turn you over?" Lena asked.

"Of course," Leah replied, "Do anything you want with me."

"Ooh," Lena cooed, sounding genuinely excited.

With the same surprising, gentle strength that Leah had first felt in Lena's arms when they had danced, Lena pushed Leah away and heaved her carefully to one side, laying her face down. Leah felt her body sink heavily into the plush sheets, muscles weak and aching, then felt Lena's hands at her hips, pulling her closer. Mustering a little strength, Leah hauled herself up onto her knees, her arms shaking weakly beneath her. She arched her back and stuck out her rear end towards Lena, and was rewarded with a warm hand pressed gently against her pussy. "That's nice," she said softly, looking over her shoulder at Lena kneeling behind her.

"So lovely and smooth and soft," Lena purred, stroking.

"It's all yours," Leah smiled, shaking her hips from side to side.

"Are you sure?" Lena asked.

"Yes, very sure," Leah groaned, pushing herself backwards, trying to press her pussy more firmly against Lena's hand, "You made me come really hard. Let's see if you can do it again."

"Challenge accepted," Lena giggled, and taking hold of Leah's thighs she pulled Leah swiftly backward to slide her suddenly onto her dick, plunging deep.

Leah was so taken by surprise at the speed and smoothness with which Lena took her, that she let out a sudden girlish yelp, half a shriek of surprise, half a squeal of pleasure. "Oooh!" Leah laughed, embarrassed, as a momentary pang of discomfort was quickly overwhelmed by a fresh wave of heat and pleasure that swept through her body.

"Oh no, was that too hard?" Lena stopped still, her dick buried firmly inside Leah's pussy, but not pushing any harder.

"No, no," Leah reassured her, "Sorry, I'm so silly sometimes, when something takes me by surprise. But that was a nice surprise."

"Sorry, I got carried away," Lena slid herself out, then gently back in.

"Please, you can go harder," Leah felt a spasm of appreciation shudder through her pussy, "As hard as you like."

"Okay," Lena drew herself out, the tip of her dick resting warmly against Leah's opening, just pushing apart the outermost lips of Leah's pussy, then she plunged herself back in.

Leah groaned, pushing her hips eagerly back. The sensation was different, slightly duller but deeper, perhaps because of the position, or because her pussy was partly sated and her body already pulsing with a steady background hum of pleasure. Lena thrust harder, then faster, slamming her hips against Leah's backside in audible slaps.

"Oh, ohhh yes!" Leah surprised herself with the volume of her groans, loud and hoarse. To her chagrin, she felt a drop of saliva drool from her open mouth, sliding off her lip onto the sheets beneath her. The throbbing welling up in her pussy was harder than before, but also more elusive. She tensed and clenched her body, trying to squeeze her slowly building orgasm up and over the edge as Lena rammed herself in and out, "Yes! Harder!" she moaned.

Without warning, Lena suddenly stopped still, pulling herself out and leaning forward to put her hand to Leah's face, "Shhh," she hushed, stroking Leah's cheek, "Quiet."

12