Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Leah gasped, "Sorry."

"No, you're fine," Lena said softly, "But do you hear that?"

Leah held still, listening. She tried hard to stifle her panting breaths. A sudden quiet rang in her ears after the commotion of her own moaning and groaning. There was perhaps far in the background a dull commotion of voices, perhaps from the grounds below the window. "What is it?" Leah wasn't sure what she should be listening for.

"There," Lena whispered, holding up her finger, one hand idly stroking the flank of Leah's naked body.

Leah hadn't heard anything, but then a moment later she caught it. A muffled but unmistakable girlish giggle, perhaps coming from a neighboring room. And then again, this time louder, the sound of lively chatter and laughter, perhaps two voices.

"I'm so sorry," Lena whispered again. Her tone had switched sharply back from her passionate, playful whispers of a moment before to the stern and confident womanly timbre that had earlier made her seem so in control, so authoritative, "This is extremely rude of me, but you may have to excuse me for a moment."

"Okay," Leah replied, not sure what to say, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes, of course," Lena turned to Leah, as if roused from a distraction, "You my dear are a very nearly completely irresistible delight, but," she slapped Leah's backside playfully, sighing, "I'm afraid I just might have something I need to deal with briefly."

"Well, please go ahead," Leah drew herself upright on her knees, slowly stretching out. Her body ached, and most of all her pussy, in part with the aftermath of sudden physical exertion but also with the aching frustration of an unfinished climax, waning slowly away. Leah watched Lena swing herself elegantly and almost silently off the bed and gather her gown, pulling it about herself. Leah felt suddenly naked. She looked down at her own body, skin blotched pink with heat, nipples still stiff with excitement, a few beads of sweat across her chest and stomach.

"One moment," Lena strode towards a wooden door in the wall in front of them, opposite the one through which Lena had briefly disappeared earlier to change.

Leah staggered off the bed and trotted on still weak legs over to the chaise and retrieved her dress from the floor, pulling it on over her head, and smoothing as best she could her tangled frizz of hair. For no reason that she could articulate, she didn't like the idea of just being left alone in the room while Lena got dragged off to attend to something else. Perhaps more than anything she just wanted to make sure she could leap straight back onto that lovely hard dick and finish herself off as soon as she got the next chance. So she followed Lena over to the door. Lena didn't seem to object, simply putting a finger to her lips and leaning across the door, listening. Leah heard the voices again, laughing, chattering, but quietly.

Lena took hold of the iron door handle and pressed it carefully down, easing the door open in front of her and slipping though it. "The little bitches," she murmured.

Leah peered over Lena's shoulder into a side room. A little smaller than the main bedroom, with a lower ceiling, but still spacious, it was carpeted in a soft red, and two of the walls were lined with sliding doors, most with mirrors set into them, and some half open, showing the racks and shelves of clothing behind. A short distance further down the room, there was a broad, cushioned chaise in a similar style to the one in the bedroom, a little bigger perhaps. And on the chaise, two girls, facing away from them.

One of the girls was spread out on all fours, and Leah recognized her as Annika from her slender, curvy figure and lush crop of brown hair. Annika was draped in a green silk dressing gown, but it was gathered up and swept to one side to bare her otherwise naked body from the waist down. The other girl, though also fairly slim, was a little thicker about the hips, and taller. She was dressed in a short, tight strappy top made from white cotton, and was also bare from the waist down. Her back was turned to the door, and Leah saw only her straight, dark hair and pale, bare skin. Leah recognized her only when she heard her husky, faintly lisping voice.

"I've been dying to fuck you again," Yvonne laughed, taking hold of Annika's hips. She smacked Annika's slim backside suddenly with a hard slap. Then Yvonne herself winced, and shifted her weight on her legs in apparent discomfort. "If only my balls didn't hurt so much." Yvonne struck Annika again, harder.

"Ouch," Annika yelped, giggling. Judging from how eagerly she wriggled herself back against Yvonne, she wasn't too put out, "Be gentle."

"I can't promise I will be, I'm afraid," Yvonne pulled Annika closer, and seemed, though Leah couldn't quite see it, to slide her dick between the cheeks of Annika's spread backside, "I've got a lot of pent up frustration to take out you, miss."

"You sure you wouldn't rather be taking it out on Leah?" Annika asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Who?" Yvonne replied.

"The girl we were talking to just now in the great hall," Annika went on, "Very pretty. Big tits."

"Oh yes," Yvonne purred, clasping Annika tight, "I bet she fucks like a wild beast."

Annika grunted, giving a quiet, sharp groan as Yvonne thrust into her, "Yeah."

"So did she make you come?" Yvonne put her hand on the small of Annika's back.

"No," Annika replied defensively, then let out a slow moan as Yvonne thrust hard.

"You sure?" Yvonne thrust again, harder. She gathered Annika's hair in one hand and slowly pulled on it, tugging Annika's head backwards.

"No, uh," Annika grunted, arching her back.

"Bet you'd love to come in her, wouldn't you?" Yvonne giggled gleefully, pulling hard on Annika's hair, "Watch those lovely fat tits bounce while she grinds one out on your dick." Yvonne gave a sudden yank on Annika's hair, at the same time ramming her hips hard against Annika's backside.

"Uhh, oh, no, Yvonne! Not too hard yet!" Annika wailed, "That always makes me..."

Leah heard only a gasp and a moan as Annika's body bucked, and suddenly her dick was twitching in stiff throbs beneath her, spurting long, forceful jets of cum over the chaise, then more onto the floor beside her.

"Oh fuck," Yvonne groaned. She pulled back, stepped away from Annika's body, and turned around. Leah saw Yvonne's face scrunched in a grimace of pleasure. The front of her body was pale and soft, its curves broken only by her long, very hard dick, sticking stiffly straight upwards. Yvonne shrieked as she saw Lena.

Leah froze in sudden, mortifying vicarious embarrassment, flinching even though she stood firmly behind Lena, shielded by her body. To Leah's surprise, Lena strode forward and took a firm hold of Yvonne's stiff dick, yanking on it to pull her awkwardly over towards the chaise, where Annika lay, slumped forward on the soaked upholstery.

"What the fuck are you two up to in here?" Lena spoke coolly, her voice clear but not raised.

"What?" Annika sat up and turned, bewildered, to face Lena.

"Heh, sorry," Yvonne said sheepishly. She was visibly blushing. And yet, Leah thought she could see still a glimmer of that same beguiling impudence she had noticed earlier.

"Sorry for what exactly?" Lena addressed Yvonne, still holding her tightly, "That you bring Annika up to my apartment to fuck her I can almost forgive, since this is the Summer Ball after all. But then you proceed to make her come all over my clothes and my furniture."

"Sorry," Annika wailed quietly.

"And worst of all," Lena went on, "You speak in such a disrespectful manner about one of our very special guests," she waved behind her at Leah, glancing over her shoulder.

Leah felt mortified. To hear Yvonne and Annika talk about her like that had, she realized, been strangely exciting. But it had also made her very self-conscious. Her curvy figure was more or less completely on display in her very flimsy dress. She tugged it down over her thighs. She wished rather that Lena wouldn't draw attention to her. It felt extremely awkward to stand and look Yvonne or Annika in the eye now, all of them half naked, and given what she had just seen and heard.

Yvonne turned to look at Leah, a look seemingly of genuine contrition in her eyes, "I'm sorry. Got a bit carried away."

"Oh no," Leah said, laughing nervously and waving her hand to dismiss the apology.

"Well, let's forget that shall we?" said Lena, perhaps sensing Leah's embarrassment.

"And you," Lena turned to Annika, "How many items of clothing or pieces of furniture have you come all over already this evening?"

"Sorry," Annika wailed quietly. She sat upright, her dressing gown falling open to reveal her twitching, slowly softening dick before she wrapped it about herself again.

"Just try to learn to control yourself," Lena sighed, "And you must apologize to Leah too."

Annika turned to Leah, "Sorry," she said, "And sorry for earlier."

"Please," Leah couldn't help but giggle nervously, "Don't worry about it."

Lena arched one eyebrow, "I take it you didn't exactly show poor Leah the time of her life at her initiation, then?"

Annika shook her head, looking dejected.

"Um," Yvonne spoke quietly, a sly, cheeky grin spreading across her face as her embarrassment faded, "I guess, then, you have been showing her the time of her life just now? To make up for it, so to speak."

Leah was unsure how Lena would react. She looked at Lena's face and saw after a brief pause a softening smile. Lena looked down at her hand and seemed to notice that she was still holding Yvonne by her dick, "Incorrigible," she muttered, stepping closer to Yvonne, "What will it take to teach you some discretion?"

Leah was surprised once again, this time to see Lena pull Yvonne closer, for a tense, slow kiss on the lips, their bodies just touching, Lena's hand beginning to slowly pump on Yvonne's dick. There was a moment's almost silence as their kiss deepened. Leah wanted to look away but couldn't quite bring herself to switch her gaze to Annika.

Then, with a sigh and a sudden bright smile, Lena turned and spoke to them both, "So," she said gaily, "Now that we are all here, I suggest we get showered and dressed, and then head back downstairs to take our special guest to see some more of the ball."

12