Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 09

Story Info
Leah and Yvonne sneak in a quick one.
6.7k words
4.69
8.2k
15

Part 9 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way," Lena said over her shoulder as she set off leftward, "We'll go straight out to the terrace."

Leah couldn't remember which direction she had come from with Lena earlier. They had entered from another corridor that joined this one, that much she could recall. Perhaps it had been the one they were now passing by. They made their way briskly onward. The floor was worn, at times slightly uneven, and covered by a thin carpet of a faded red. Other old pieces of fabric, some in simple dull colors, others bearing the remains of dyed or embroidered patterns, adorned the walls at irregular placings. A subdued light shone from upward-pointing lampshades mounted at the foot of the ceiling's arch, and where before the still sun-tinged twilight had shone through the high windows, it was now almost completely dominated by the pure white of the moon.

Yvonne put her arm about Leah's shoulders, and Leah took hold of Yvonne's waist as they walked side by side. "Excited?" Yvonne asked.

"Does it show?" Leah replied.

"Yes," Yvonne smiled, reaching a hand up to stroke Leah's cheek, "And it's very cute."

"Here," Lena looked back at them over her shoulder. At the end of the corridor they stood before a broad pair of glass-paned doors. The wooden frames of the doors held a grid of small square windows, each made of a thick, curved pane of glass that spread light and color without revealing anything of the form of what lay beyond. Lena pressed down on a metal handle and pushed the doors open to reveal a wide flagstone terrace at the side of the building.

The terrace was several meters wide, and very long. They had entered about half way along one of the long edges. The opposite edge was bounded by a tall stone wall without windows, presumably another part of the house. Not too high up this wall, probably within even Leah's reach if she stood on the tips of her toes, hung the eaves of a tiled roof, casting a hazy moonlight shadow across the wall. Leah watched as a small dark shape dropped from the eaves. As it flew away across the terrace she saw that it was a little bat, with the skittish up-and-down flitting pattern of flight that distinguishes them from birds even at a distance.

Lena led Annika a short way along the terrace to the right. Yvonne ushered Leah forward, letting go of her hand, and the two of them followed. A few paces further along from the door by which they had entered, the wall of the building ended and gave way to a parapet. Leah walked over to the parapet to look out. It was about as high as Leah's waist, and she could prop her arms crossed on top of it and lean out.

In front of her not so far off were the tops of a row of trees that marked the edge of a lawned garden. A dizzying distance below, right beneath the parapet, Leah saw another stone terrace at ground level. Along the lower terrace a few small groups and couples of girls stood drinking, some looking out across the lawn. The faint sound of their chatter was accompanied by the sound of music, which along with bright orange light spilled out onto the flagstones from the windows of whatever room lay beneath. A warm breeze tickled the thick waves of hair at the sides of Leah's face, still very slightly damp from the shower, and the stone of the ledge was refreshingly cool against the skin of her bare arms.

"Beautiful," Leah sighed, looking down at the scene below. She tilted her head up towards the sky and saw the full moon above the treetops.

Yvonne was leaning a little further out, one leg extended behind her for balance. "Nice tits," she murmured.

"Thanks," said Leah without thinking. Then she followed Yvonne's gaze downward. Just beneath them on the lower terrace stood a group of girls, wearing long, figure-hugging dresses. One of the dresses had a particularly low neckline that bared the bulging tops of what looked to be a pair of prodigiously large breasts.

"But of course," Yvonne flung herself back to stand up straight next to Leah, tossing her hair from her face, giggling, "I have all the big titty goodness I need right here." She took hold of Leah from behind and grabbed her breasts firmly one in each hand.

Embarrassed, Leah didn't turn to meet Yvonne's mouth as it began kissing playfully at her neck. She looked instead to her side and saw Annika, also leaning on the ledge, Lena holding her from behind. Yvonne was pressing herself slowly more tightly against Leah's body, kissing the side of her face, squeezing her breasts, hoisting them up in a firm, rough scrunch then letting them fall. Leah could feel her nipples stiffening and her pussy beginning to flush with warmth. She spread her legs a little and arched her back to push her behind against Yvonne, gave a slow wriggle of her hips. Yvonne leaned further forward, pressing Leah down against the parapet. Yvonne let go of Leah's breasts and her right hand began fidgeting at the index finger of the left. Leah wondered what this could mean and then she saw a slim silver ring slide off as Yvonne twisted and worried it free of her finger. Yvonne then reached out over the edge of the parapet, leaning her weight forward almost flat across Leah's back, opened her thumb and forefinger, and let the ring drop.

"Yvonne," Annika had been watching too, "What are you doing?"

Yvonne planted a swift kiss on Leah's cheek and then stepped aside to lean out and look over the edge to the terrace below. Leah craned her head forward and looked down. Beneath them, the group of girls that Yvonne had been looking at a moment before were now all craning their heads to look upwards at where Leah and Yvonne were perched. The big-busted girl that Yvonne had remarked upon was fumbling at the neckline of her dress, one hand reaching down into her cleavage.

"I'm so sorry," Yvonne called out, her voice loud and shrill, "That was me. My ring. How clumsy of me. Are you okay?"

A few of the girls called out in reply, but Leah couldn't quite make out what had been said.

"I'll be right down," Yvonne continued, waving, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Leah could make out a 'no', and some chatter and giggling, then Yvonne stood back from the ledge and spun round, a gleeful smile on her face. She winked at Leah, "You three wait here. I'll be right back."

"Yvonne," Lena's voice spoke slowly and sternly, "Are you forgetting your manners? Leah is your date tonight. You should stay with her."

"Oh I'll only be a minute. Just a silly mistake," Yvonne replied hurriedly, stepping forward, only to walk face to face into Lena, who stepped firmly into her path.

"Of course," Lena arched one eyebrow, "A very silly mistake. One that Annika and I, who do not yet have dates, shall be very glad to make good for you while you stay and look after Leah."

Leah watched the faces of the two girls as she listened to the exchange, Lena cool, wry, Yvonne grinning girlishly, not seeming entirely serious. Despite herself, Leah felt a twinge of disappointment. Whereas earlier the other girls had been arguing over her, it seemed now as if both Yvonne and Lena were keen not to be the one left behind minding her and would instead prefer to go flirt with other girls. Leah knew it shouldn't matter, that it was wrong, childish to be jealous especially after both of them had already shown her such exquisite attention. "Oh I'm fine," she blurted, rushing to conceal her discomfort, "I don't need looking after."

"That's the spirit," Yvonne replied, turning to Leah with a smile.

"You shouldn't be so kind to Yvonne," Lena frowned, "She won't thank you for it."

There was a short silence, in which it seemed to Leah that the matter was being decided quietly, implicitly, as the two other girls turned again to look at each other.

"Off you go then," Yvonne said after a moment. She sighed. "You're right. I am being very impolite. Those tits are all yours. Enjoy yourselves."

"Good," Lena replied calmly, "Then we'll be right back." She spun on her feet and walked briskly further along the terrace, heels clacking against the stone. Annika followed her quickly, and the two of them disappeared in quick, bounding steps down a wide flight of stairs that led down from the far end.

Yvonne turned to face Leah, her eyes bright with mischief. "Now," she said quietly, "Where were we?"

Leah's pulse quickened and her throat tightened, dry with sudden, unexpected excitement. "We, um," she mumbled, glancing to her side, "Really, you can go too if you like. Wouldn't you rather...?"

"No no," replied Yvonne firmly, "That was just mind games."

"Mind games?" Leah wasn't sure she understood.

"I know how to play those two. Works every time," Yvonne looked extremely pleased with herself. She stepped forward, pressed Leah back against the parapet, "And now, to enjoy the fruits of my cunning."

"Oh," Leah sighed, leaning back, opening her mouth for Yvonne's kiss. Her pussy was already aflame with excitement. As Yvonne took her by the shoulders and turned her gently but firmly around to face once again out over the parapet, Leah felt the excitement tremble uncontrollably through her arms and legs. She looked out at the calming, moonlit landscape, saw again the flitting of bats over the trees. Leah had mentally resigned herself to what she had expected might be a long wait for her next go with Yvonne, and even as she felt a fumbling at her back she didn't quite dare to let herself go. Only when she felt one of the buttons of her dress pop open and felt something smooth and hot nuzzle at her pussy did she finally give her excitement free rein. A soft groan escaped her mouth as Yvonne's slender fingers scrabbled for a moment at the band of her thong to stretch it aside.

Yvonne leaned forward and reached her hand around Leah's face to clamp it over her mouth. "Just a precaution," Yvonne whispered in her ear.

Leah made a muffled sound of assent, then groaned again as Yvonne pushed her hips forward and drove her dick smoothly in, pressing apart the tight, moist folds of Leah's pussy.

"It's going to have to be a quick one, I'm afraid," Yvonne whispered again, "Could be interrupted at any moment."

Leah nodded, twisting her head back a little to look at Yvonne. From the pale, moonlit face that greeted her, eyes smiling, Leah couldn't read whether Yvonne really meant what she had said. Had her dropping the ring really just been a ploy to get rid of the other two for a moment? Or had she perhaps really had to defer to Lena, and had in fact hoped to be able to go and flirt with the other girls and was now just making do with the second-best outcome? Perhaps she had simply been indifferent between the two.

Leah quickly ceased caring as Yvonne began fucking her hard from behind. Yvonne's thrusts came quick and eager, jolting against Leah's body, sending it shuddering and bucking with pleasure. Leah let her head loll forward and her hair fall about her face. She scrunched her eyes closed and tensed, clasping the muscles of her thighs and of her pussy together to envelop Yvonne's dick more tightly as it plowed at her. The idling embers of her earlier interrupted orgasm stoked quickly up to climax, surprising her with a sudden, irresistible swell and burst that jerked her head back and sent her arms and legs into a sudden rigid spasm. She grit her teeth and tried hard not to call out but a deep groan vibrated through her throat and she felt Yvonne's hand clasp tighter about her face, smothering her. As her climax passed in slow, ebbing shudders, Leah felt her lips moisten with a little saliva, drooling out onto the palm of Yvonne's hand.

Yvonne relaxed her grip but kept her hand in place, and Leah heard and felt the rush of her own panting breath from out of her nostrils as her body slowly recovered from orgasm. Now still, she could feel the hard shape of Yvonne's dick inside her. Leah thought she could feel it twitching, but couldn't quite distinguish the sensation from the intermittent small spasms of her own pussy. As these subsided, she slowly clenched tight and squeezed Yvonne's dick as it slid out of her.

Yvonne let go and stepped away, and Leah heaved herself upright, tossing her hair back from her face. She breathed a deep sigh of satisfaction and looked about her. There was nobody around. The chatter of the terrace below returned to her awareness. She turned around to face Yvonne. "Fuck," Leah gasped, smiling, "Thank you, I really needed that."

"So did I," Yvonne grinned at her. She grimaced, then took hold of her dick, bent herself over and struggled rather awkwardly back into her shorts.

"Um," Leah reached behind herself to slip one hand inside the unbuttoned gap in her dress and slip her thong back into place between her buttocks, "Do you think you could button me back up?"

"Sure," Yvonne replied, "Just a moment." She stood up and began hurriedly fastening the buttons of her gown.

Leah turned to present her back to Yvonne, then heard the clacking of heels on stone and saw Annika's lush tousle of brown hair appear at the top of the stairway, followed by the rest of her, bobbing into view in dainty, bounding steps.

"Hi," Annika waved as she approached.

"Dear Annika," Yvonne put her arm about Leah's shoulders as she spoke, "Lovely to see you."

"Hi," Leah giggled nervously. She felt a warm flush of pride in Yvonne's embrace, as if Yvonne were taking possession of her.

"How are you both getting on?" Yvonne continued.

Annika drew up in front of them and snapped her feet together excitedly with a short clack of her heels, "Just thought I'd come back and invite you to join us down at the party."

"So the titcow didn't have a friend for you?" Yvonne grinned.

"No," Annika replied.

"And Lena?" Yvonne inquired.

"She's dancing," Annika looked a little sheepish.

"With...?" Yvonne asked excitedly.

"Yes, with the 'titcow', as you put it," Annika replied dismissively, glancing aside.

"I knew it," exclaimed Yvonne, "She's probably got her dick between those fat fuck-pillows already."

"Yvonne!" Annika shushed her.

"Thieving bitch!" Yvonne continued, lowering her voice a little, "Well, she had better remember that good girls must share their toys."

"You're already busy with your own, um... toy, remember," Annika looked at Leah, "You can't just take off and initiate someone else."

"I'd have fucked them both," Yvonne replied matter-of-factly. She leaned her head to Leah's neck, spoke softly, "Fucked them both for as long as it takes. I can go for hours."

Leah felt the warmth of Yvonne's mouth by her neck, heard her girlish voice and trembled slightly as her pussy, only recently sated, gave a flutter of excitement.

"Of course," Annika's mouth curled into a sarcastic smile, "You have such amazing stamina that Lena had to suck you off earlier to keep you from coming yourself silly in public."

"I didn't need that," Yvonne replied. She spoke softly into Leah's ear, "I just wanted it."

"Wait," Annika looked again at Leah, "Have you two been...?"

"No," Leah replied, blushing.

"No, of course not," Yvonne echoed. She stepped forward and pressed herself against Annika, taking hold of her waist, "I can exercise restraint when I need to. Even in the face of overwhelming temptation. You're just projecting your own desires."

"No!" Annika squeaked as Yvonne slid one hand across Annika's bare stomach and kissed her neck.

"Come on. You wouldn't like to have another go with Leah?" Yvonne giggled, looking back at Leah.

"No. I mean, of course I would," Annika flustered.

"So why don't you?" Yvonne's hand crept lower, the tips of her fingers teasing their way under the waistband of Annika's skirt.

"No. Yvonne. Stop." Annika grunted before she succumbed to a deep kiss, leaning her head back and opening her lips to Yvonne.

Leah stood watching, her pussy beginning to flush with heat once again at the sight of the two other girls kissing and embracing one another, and at the though that she might already be treated to yet another quick pleasuring.

Yvonne pulled herself from Annika's face and straightened up. "Okay," she gasped, smiling, "Let's go."

"Ohh," Annika groaned.

"Go?" Leah asked.

"Yes. I think that's got us all in the mood," Yvonne grinned, "So off to join the party." She reached out one hand to Leah.

"Oh," said Leah, a little flustered, "Okay."

Leah took Yvonne's hand, and with a groan Annika turned and followed the two of them. Yvonne put one arm about Annika's waist and the other about Leah's shoulders.

"Wait," Annika said, "Where are we going?"

Yvonne was leading them away from the stairs, across the terrace to its opposite end. "Let's go this way," she nodded ahead of her.

Perhaps nearly a hundred meters away, the stone terrace came to an abrupt end at a windowless wall like the one that ran all the way along one of the longer edges. As they approached, Leah noticed a small door set into the longer wall just before the far corner of the terrace. Yvonne strode a few steps ahead as they approached the door, and twisted a solid round knob to open it. "Please," she beckoned, swinging it open.

Both Leah and Annika hesitated, then made simultaneous steps forward, each ceding awkwardly to the other with a courteous laugh until Annika put her hand at Leah's back and nudged her ahead.

Stepping through, Leah became aware of a loud, blended murmur from below. She saw the arched ceiling just above and the thick chains of the chandeliers, and realized that the abutting wing that they had just entered must be the grand hall in which she had danced earlier. She stood on a narrow wooden balcony that circled the base of the arched roof. Over the balcony's edge and through the slits between the wooden planks on which she stood there rose the light and clamor of the ball from below.

"Ooh," Annika exclaimed, following behind.

"Oops, sorry," Leah stepped aside, stumbling, to make room for Annika and then for Yvonne. The wooden flooring of the balcony was a little irregular, and in places the gaps between two neighboring planks looked wide enough for the slim heels of Leah's shoes to slide into and get caught.

"So," Yvonne smiled at them proudly, "From up here we can survey the scene."

Leah put her hands on the rail, a bar of cracked and unpolished wood. She leaned gingerly forward and felt a giddy flutter in her stomach as she looked out over the edge onto the crowd below.

"You've no more rings to drop from here," Annika laughed at Yvonne.

"Well we could of course drop Leah's underwear," Yvonne sidled up behind Leah and slid one hand up under her dress to tug at the waistband of her thong.

"Um, if you like," Leah wriggled her hips, enjoying the renewed attention.

"Spoken with true team spirit, ready to sacrifice all and any items of clothing for the cause," Yvonne laughed, "But no, only joking. We don't need any more impressively clever tricks like that. We need to help Annika pick out a few favorites, tell us who she wants to fuck and how, so we can help make her sordid dreams come true."

"There's Lena," Annika exclaimed, pointing discreetly toward the far edge of the hall.

"Well we all know you want to fuck her," Yvonne giggled, "But she's not on the menu tonight. Pick again."

"Where?" Leah asked, intrigued. Then she spotted her, "Oh I see." Two figures were dancing, holding each other close together and turning then striding in bounding steps, the music a brisk reel. Taller, slimmer, and clearly leading the dance was Lena, her movements energetic yet elegant, her pony tail of silken hair bobbing at the back of her head, one bare arm holding the other girl tightly at the waist, the other extended, clasping the girl's hand. Her partner was unmistakably the girl they had seen from above on the terrace just before. Pressed tightly against Lena's slender body, two great soft pillows of breast bulged up and out over the frilled neckline of a glossy black velvet ball gown. In the richer light of the hall, Leah could now see more clearly what the girl looked like. She was shorter than Lena, perhaps about Leah's height. Her waist was fairly narrow, but she was ever so slightly chubby, her body creasing into small folds of softness at the stomach and along the flanks of her torso, held firm by a gown that looked a little too small to be comfortable. At a distance Leah couldn't make her out in detail, but she looked pretty, with smooth light tan skin flushed pink at the cheeks, a sultry smile on her face, topped by a tousle of thick curly black hair that reached only as far as the nape of her neck.

12