Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 16

Story Info
The girls regroup for drinks and banter.
6.5k words
4.75
5.6k
8
0

Part 16 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah shook her head. She had been about to fetch Kathi from the bar, she reminded herself. She walked over close to where she had been standing before, but Kathi too was gone, no longer waiting where she had been. Leah then turned her attention to the booth over in the alcove. There she saw Kathi, already sitting next to Annika. The two of them even appeared to be chatting amicably. Leah wasn't sure whether she felt relieved or anxious. She had taken upon herself the task of setting up the reunion, and Kathi had trusted her, and now Leah had abandoned her to her own wits at the final crucial moment. On the other hand, Leah told herself, she had at least completed one half of the task, talking to Annika, and even felt she had made a fairly good job of it. Perhaps her last minute absence had even been just what was required.

Leah wondered whether she should leave them to it, but then felt unsure where she should take herself if she did. She began walking over to join the two other girls when yet again her eye was drawn astray. Looking over to see what had caught her attention, Leah saw another familiar face. This time, however, it was Yvonne's. And then immediately afterwards Leah recognized Lena with her. The two of them were walking side by side into the bar area having just left the dance floor.

Seeing them at a distance and unaware as yet that she was observing them, Leah was struck once again by the two Sisterhood girls' breathtaking beauty, and by the poise and confidence of their graceful movements. Yvonne had changed out of her earlier red buttoned gown and was now wearing a high-necked, floor-length glossy black dress with short sleeves. The design was quite similar to that of the gown as far as Leah remembered it. This one, too, was embroidered in an oriental style, but whereas the last one had been covered in subtle shimmering motifs of various kinds, this one bore a single, bright red dragon. The dragon's snakelike body curved from side to side upwards from the hem of the dress all the way to Yvonne's chest, where its snarling mouth opened, spewing a small lick of flame. At the flanks of the dress two long slits cut it open all the way up Yvonne's legs to her hips, where the tight black of her compression shorts was just visible. Yvonne looked taller, somehow more imposing than she had before, and Leah saw as the hem of the dress swished aside with Yvonne's strides that for the first time Yvonne was wearing a pair of high heels, black, with multiple thin straps holding them in place over the arch of the foot.

Walking beside Yvonne, taller and slimmer, was Lena. She too was wearing heels, the same ones Leah had seen her in when they had parted, with a single buckled strap at the ankle. She was wearing the same black bra, too. It was holding Lena's firm, ample chest in place, clearly visible through the gauzy white fabric of a long-sleeved top with short frills at the wrists. Lena's hips and long slender legs were encased in a very tight pair of immaculately bright white jean-style pants, with a shortened leg that bared her calves.

Lena was talking as they walked. Her gestures were animated, arms held up in exasperation, then reaching to clutch Yvonne's shoulder. From Lena's stern frown, Leah could tell that she was angry. She seemed to be berating Yvonne, whose own expression was uncharacteristically chastened, sheepish. The two of them walked in stops and starts, hurrying forward, then stopping as Lena pulled Yvonne up short to talk to her angrily again.

Leah turned back to the booth, then to the two girls walking towards her. She stood for a moment torn, unable to work out whether it would be better first to join the two seated girls and apologize for her absence, and check that Kathi was okay, or to let the two of them alone a moment longer and instead take the opportunity to talk to the others on their own before they all met up. Having then waited too long, Leah's decision was made for her when Yvonne caught her eye and waved. Yvonne tugged Lena along by the hand, leading her quickly towards Leah.

"Hi big tits!" Yvonne called loudly as they approached. Lena glanced sideways at her, scowling.

"Hi," Leah laughed. She felt glad to see both of them again. Leah judged that it couldn't have been very long since she had left Lena's chambers upstairs, but it seemed like ages.

"My dear," Lena smiled as the two of them pulled up in front of Leah. It seemed that Lena had to compose herself briefly before speaking, and there remained a faint trace of anger at the corners of her mouth and in her pinched brow.

As always when she sensed another's anger, Leah worried for a moment that she might somehow be the cause of it, and felt the need to apologize or appease in some way. "Are you two okay?" she asked, looking from Lena's face to Yvonne's.

Neither of them replied immediately, then Lena sighed and seemed perhaps to soften, as if resigning herself to something unfortunate but unavoidable. "Yes, we are okay," she smiled at Leah. Then after a pause she continued, "It's not such a big deal. Dear Yvonne here has just set us back somewhat with her carelessness."

Yvonne looked either wounded or genuinely contrite, Leah couldn't tell. "It wasn't just me," she protested, "She was your date after all."

"Whom you then insisted on taking for a dance, and then promptly lost," Lena countered, "To Ivy of all people."

"Ivy?" Leah asked, her curiosity aroused.

"Another girl," Lena explained, "Another Sisterhood girl." She glanced downward and her face betrayed a momentary awkwardness, perhaps shame, "A rival, of sorts. Or the protegee of a rival, rather."

"A stupid bitch," Yvonne elaborated with rather more demonstrative displeasure, "To think that tit monster betrayed us for that. She's in for a serious disappointment."

"Please calm yourself Yvonne," Lena said evenly, "As a guest, Emmie may choose whom she pleases. It's fine for her to change her mind, or want to try out other girls."

"But she could have had this," Yvonne indicated her own body, "An evening of exquisite, tireless pleasure in my capable hands. She doesn't know what she's missing!"

"As you may recall, dear Yvonne, she already did have this," Lena held up her own hand in front of Yvonne in imitation of her gesture, "So we can only surmise that she knows exactly what she's missing."

Yvonne simply groaned. Lena had a subtle smirk on her face, looking pleased at having silenced Yvonne with her put-down. Then Lena turned to Leah, "I'm afraid you must forgive us our petty rivalries, my dear. I lost my patience with Yvonne because I am eager to get you to the North Wing as soon as possible."

"Aren't we all?" Yvonne flashed her familiar smile at Leah, girlish and wicked. She stepped forward and took Leah in her arms, reaching round to squeeze Leah's behind firmly in two hands, "Just dying to get stuck in to this delicious piece of ass again."

"Yvonne," said Lena curtly, "Less of that here in the main area please."

"Right," Yvonne let go reluctantly and stepped back.

Lena turned to look around the bar area, "Let's find a quieter place to sit where we may talk a little more freely."

"Ah," Leah looked over to the booth where Annika and Kathi were sitting, "We're sitting just over there."

"We?" Yvonne asked, turning to look.

"I found Annika," Leah pointed, "And she found a date, I guess."

"Hel-lo!" Yvonne drawled quietly, her eyes gleaming as she spied Kathi.

"Please... She's..." Leah began as Yvonne grabbed her hand and hurried over to the booth, "Be nice."

Leah was gratified, as well as somewhat relieved, to see that Annika and Kathi were kissing. They continued to kiss, tenderly, with eyes closed and faces nuzzled together, as Leah approached with the other two girls. On the table stood two tall glasses of swirling orange and pink liquid, untouched. Next to the drinks Kathi's hand was resting palm down on the tabletop, with Annika's laid out on top of it, their fingers interleaved. The gesture struck Leah as a little incongruous in its sweetness, endearingly innocent.

Lena skipped hurriedly forward to block Yvonne's path and address the two seated girls first, "Mind if we join you?"

Annika and Kathi both turned their heads sharply. Annika, who was sitting closer to the edge of the booth, cleared her throat and indicated the empty seats across the table, "Please." Kathi simply gave an awkward smile, her cheeks slowly filling with a bright red blush.

"Hi," Lena smiled warmly as she sat down and slid herself along the bench.

"Hi," Annika replied with a sheepish smile.

"Whoa! Annika," Yvonne enthused, winking at Kathi, "You got seriously lucky. Who's this?"

"This is Kathi," Leah interjected. She flashed what she hoped was a disarming smile at Kathi and then indicated the other two in turn, "Kathi, this is Lena, and Yvonne. Friends of ours."

"Yes," Yvonne nodded. She held up one hand, the index and middle finger crossed, "Annika and I are like this. We go way back. We share everything with each other, don't we Annika?" Yvonne intoned the last few words slowly and deliberately, looking Annika in the eyes.

"Oh," Kathi flustered, smiling, "Right. Lovely to meet you." She stood up, leaving go of Annika's hand, and leaned over to exchange kisses on the cheek first with Lena, then with Yvonne.

"Fuck, you're cute," Yvonne murmured quietly at Kathi's cheek, lingering there just a moment longer than seemed comfortable. She slid onto the bench and sat down beside Lena, then reached out and took hold of one of the two drinks on the table to take a long, demonstrative gulp.

"Ah, you must forgive my girlfriend Yvonne," Lena said to Kathi, "She's a little giddy. You see," Lena clapped her hand on Yvonne's thigh, "Earlier this evening she asked me to marry her, and I said yes."

"What the fuck?" Yvonne, the glass still at her lips, gave a sudden snort of surprise, her head jerking forward as she spat a messy curtain of juice out over the table. She set the drink down, juice dripping from her nose and upper lip, coughing and choking until her sputters became laughter.

"Drunk with happiness," Lena smiled, "She still can't believe it."

"Hm. Neither can I," frowned Annika.

"Well congratulations!" beamed Kathi excitedly, "That's really sweet."

"Thank you," Lena then turned to Yvonne, taking hold of her face with both hands and pulling her over for a sudden, vigorous kiss, "Mm, come here sweetheart."

Yvonne's shoulders hunched in surprise, then her body seemed for a moment to go limp and tremble slightly in Lena's arms. Yvonne's mouth twisted and gasped, returning Lena's kiss with what looked like unfeigned passion. Leah watched, fascinated. The sight of the two other girls kissing, but more so the thought of them together, desiring one another as much as Leah desired them, was powerfully arousing. Leah felt her pussy once again begin to flush with heat. She realized that she was still standing at the end of the table, yet to take a seat. She went to sit down next to Yvonne, then stopped and waited until her kiss with Lena was over before sliding onto the bench.

Across the table, Annika reached up discreetly with one arm, stretching, then let it come down slowly around Kathi's shoulders. Leah, feeling an incipient awkward silence, searched her mind for something with which to break it, but then Annika stepped in, "So, where's Emmie?"

"Emmie?" Yvonne replied.

"Oh sorry," Annika said sarcastically, "I forgot that you can never remember anyone's actual fucking name. The 'boob monster', or whatever you called her."

"Oh," Yvonne giggled, "The titcow."

"Oh the 'titcow'," Annika replied, "Lovely."

"Yvonne lost her," Lena interjected, "In the dance. But it doesn't matter now. We should move on."

"Nice one," Annika scowled, "Go team."

"You're forgetting who got us introduced to that spectacular pair of giant jugs in the first place," Yvonne countered, "That was all thanks to me and my expert aim with the sorry-I-seem-to-have-dropped-something-in-your-cleavage ice breaker. I landed it right in there."

"As I was saying, it doesn't matter," Lena said firmly, "It's totally fine that Emmie does as she wants. Let's forget it."

"Right in there," Yvonne continued, thrusting down in the air with her fist in a gesture seemingly intended to evoke the trajectory her ring had taken.

Seeing the expression of bewilderment on Kathi's face, Leah explained to her, "Emmie is another girl we were with earlier. She, um, had really huge boobs."

"Absolutely fucking massive," Yvonne added. She groaned, "I should have fucked her in the ass when I had the chance."

"Yvonne!" Lena said loudly. Then she lowered her voice, speaking through gritted teeth, "Sweetheart! Please behave. There are guests."

"I should have used the old sorry-I-seem-to-have-dropped-something-in-your-butthole ice breaker instead," Yvonne continued, giggling hysterically, "That one's a favorite of yours, right Annika?"

Leah saw Annika wince. Not even daring to look at Kathi, Leah cast about for some way of communicating to Yvonne that she should shut her mouth. In desperation, Leah dredged up an old memory from boarding school, when she and the other girls had exchanged sensitive secrets in public using Pig Latin. Kathi didn't seem like the kind of girl who would know it. Leah put her hand on Yvonne's thigh and squeezed tightly, "Ixnay on the, um... anal-way," she muttered, "With Athi-Kay."

"Athi-Kay?" Yvonne looked up, her giggles subsiding, "Oh, right." She looked suddenly worried, "Oh fuck. Annika, has your...? Has she...?"

Lena butted in, addressing Annika calmly. She spoke a series of tightly clipped words in a language that Leah did not recognize, and could barely parse as words. It was in turns guttural and sibilant, and sounded oddly beautiful in Lena's stern, womanly voice. Leah assumed it must be the old language of which Lena and Yvonne had occasionally used a few words in her presence. Among them was one that she thought she recognized, with an abrupt glottal stop in the middle. Something like ka'ini.

Annika paused and then replied with a single syllable, looking a little embarrassed. Lena then spoke again, and it seemed to Leah that she was merely repeating more deliberately the exact same words that she had spoken a moment before. This time Annika's face brightened and she gave a more lengthy reply, nodding. Her speech was unsure, more halting than Lena's, and Leah guessed that Annika's initial embarrassment had perhaps been simply because she had not understood what Lena had said.

Appearing satisfied with the response, Lena turned to Yvonne with a smile, "Good. So, Yvonne, my dear, my love, why don't you, um, fuck off to the bar for a moment and get the three of us a drink so we may toast with Annika and Kathi here?"

"Oh, okay," Yvonne replied, drawing her breath as a last faint hysterical giggle shook her body.

"Leah, why don't you accompany her?" Lena added.

"With pleasure," Leah smiled and slid off the bench to let Yvonne out. Yvonne took her hand and together they walked away.

"Oh fuck am I in trouble," Yvonne muttered as they made their way towards the bar.

Leah glanced over her shoulder to assure herself that they were out of earshot of the others. "What was that?" she whispered, clutching Yvonne's arm.

"She was just joking," Yvonne replied, "Trying to shut me up. Or humiliate me."

"Who?" said Leah, puzzled.

"Lena. About us getting married," Yvonne explained. She shuddered and shook her head, "Gross."

"Oh, right. But I meant what did Lena say?" Leah asked, "In that language?"

"Oh," Yvonne frowned, seeming to have to think about it, "I think she was asking whether Kathi had already been, er, initiated. Whether Annika thought she might be willing to go to the North Wing with us."

"You mean you didn't understand it all?" Leah wondered.

"I'm not so good with the old language," Yvonne sighed, "I'm a bad student."

Leah felt she should say something reassuring, "You know shrqah at least."

"I only learned the important words," Yvonne replied.

"Speaking of, um, shrqah..." Leah ventured.

Yvonne seemed not to react. Then she turned to Leah and giggled, "'Ixnay on the anal-way'. Hah! You're quite something, you know that?"

"Oh," Leah wasn't sure whether she was being made fun of, "Thanks."

"I have to confess I thought at first a girl as hot as you would have to be really, really dumb. You know, because of karma or whatever," Yvonne mused, looking over at the crowded bar counter in front of them, "But you're full of surprises."

"I'm glad you think so," Leah replied, unsure whether to be flattered or not. She dismissed Yvonne's remark and tried to think of a clever way to steer the conversation in a more earnestly flirtatious direction. A slow burning ache in her pussy had been creeping up on her since she had first caught sight of Yvonne again. "You know, I just had sex with another girl in the bathrooms," Leah said abruptly. As she spoke, she found herself idly looking around, hoping she might still see the girl somewhere.

"Shh," Yvonne hushed her, "Not so loud. That's forbidden, you know," Then she paused, "Oh, wait, not a Sisterhood girl, you mean."

"No," Leah replied, "A non-Sisterhood girl, a girly girl."

"Oh," Yvonne looked relieved.

"That's okay, isn't it?" Leah asked.

"Yes, of course," Yvonne replied, "Girly girls can do what they like. Fucking in the toilets is totally normal standard behavior at a girly girl party, right?"

"Well, at a good one I suppose," Leah giggled. She took hold of Yvonne's hand. "So you're not allowed in the guest bathroom with me?"

"Sadly not," Yvonne sighed, "I'm in enough trouble already."

"Is there somewhere else we can go to fuck then?" Leah whispered.

"Shh!" Yvonne hushed her a second time, more earnestly, "Not now. Let's not talk about it here."

"Oh, sorry," Leah tried not to show her disappointment at Yvonne's rejection.

"No, it's my fault," Yvonne reassured her, "I've taught you some bad habits. I don't set a good example."

"So," Leah sighed, "I guess we should we just go and get the drinks then?"

"I suppose we could," Yvonne looked over at the bar, "I don't think we actually have to bother though."

"Oh?" Leah wondered.

"I think the main thing Lena wanted was to send me away for a bit. So she can sound out whether Kathi really wants to come with us, to the North Wing."

"I see."

"And she sent you to keep me company," Yvonne continued, smiling, "So that I'd have a bit of entertainment."

"But not sex entertainment?" Leah asked, feeling a faint flicker of hope.

"No," Yvonne seemed to agonize as she looked out over the dancing, mingling crowd beyond the bar area, then back at Leah, "There isn't time. We might be missing some of the early fun already. Kathi probably still has to be won over a bit. Maybe they'll even have to take her upstairs for a proper initiation. Lena likes to do things correctly like that. And then Lena will still need to find her own date. If that takes too long to organize, it'll be me that gets ditched first."

"Ditched?" Leah asked, "How do you mean?"

"Lena will take you herself," Yvonne explained, "You'll be her date. Annika will get Kathi, because that's probably what Kathi wants, and anyway Lena likes Annika more. And then I'll just be left to fend for myself." A wince briefly contorted Yvonne's face, "I might not get my hands on you again until... I don't know, ages."

Leah could feel Yvonne's anxiety. It troubled her. As so often happened to her when she sensed another person's discomfort, Leah sought immediately for something she could do that might relieve it. She found it hard to reconcile the image of Lena that Yvonne had evoked, apparently so ruthless, with the tenderness and patience Lena had shown as she had inducted Leah into the secrets of the Sisterhood over the course of the evening. "She wouldn't be so unkind," Leah told Yvonne, "She's too nice."

12