Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh to you she is, of course," Yvonne replied, "You're a special guest. But I've already done enough to displease her tonight. She'd have no qualms about leaving me behind."

"What if I said I only want to go with you?" Leah ventured.

Yvonne looked Leah in the eye and smiled, "That's very sweet of you," she said, "But you shouldn't be so loyal. I don't deserve it."

"I don't mind," Leah insisted.

"No. You are kind," Yvonne sighed, "But I can't go without Lena anyway."

"Why not?" Leah wondered.

"Well," Yvonne sighed deeply again, "She's in charge, in the end. Though I hate to admit it. If it weren't for her I'd have gotten in a whole lot more trouble than I have already, with some girls who are much stricter than her."

Having run out of things to say to cheer Yvonne up, and with her thwarted desire still throbbing impatiently, Leah turned to the next best opportunity she could think of for getting close to Yvonne. She pointed to the dance floor and swung Yvonne's hand in hers playfully, "Shall we dance at least?"

"Okay," Yvonne seemed to brighten up. She put her arms to Leah's waist and held her, "I must warn you I absolutely spectacularly suck at dancing."

"So do I," Leah replied. She leaned forward to whisper at Yvonne's neck, "But I am absolutely spectacular at sucking."

Leah experienced an intense thrill of gratification when she felt Yvonne's body shudder momentarily in her embrace. "Oh you," Yvonne groaned quietly. She turned to lead Leah towards the dance floor. "Stay very close," she whispered back, "I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me," Leah assured her.

"At this time of the evening, the competition can get a bit intense," Yvonne continued, keeping her voice low. She reached down and with one hand squeezed hard on Leah's behind, "And with your delicious fat fuckable ass you are likely to arouse a lot of envy. Other Sisterhood girls will want to take you from me."

Leah giggled. "Is that what happened with...?" she began asking, then stopped, realizing it might be a bit insensitive of her to bring up Yvonne's earlier failure.

"With Emmie?" Yvonne held her nose in the air disdainfully. Leah couldn't tell whether Yvonne was sincerely piqued or it was just a theatrical gesture. "They didn't take her from me," Yvonne replied, "She was lured away, with false promises." Yvonne took Leah's hand, held her waist, and spun her roughly into a tight dancing hold as they reached the edge of the main floor. "Probably false anyway," Yvonne added ruefully.

With them both now in high heels, Yvonne stood a good head above Leah. Yvonne's grip was strong, yet careless, and Leah was pulled almost off her feet as they spun out into the throng and a fast-paced reel started up. Hanging on tightly to Yvonne's outstretched hand and to her shoulder, Leah wondered about what Yvonne had said, about other girls being envious. She looked around as they danced, trying to gauge the other girls' expressions from the corner of her eye, without staring too blatantly. Some did indeed seem to be looking back at her and Yvonne. But during the brief glimpses that Leah could catch, their faces were inscrutable. The looks that they cast could have been anything from simmering envy to simple irritation at Yvonne's reckless dancing.

"Well, whatever any girl might promise me, you'll do for me too, right?" Leah said breathlessly during a brief lull in the music.

Yvonne either declined to answer, or perhaps simply hadn't heard. "I left her on her own for a bit," she continued, "Which I probably shouldn't have done."

"Oh?" said Leah.

"I got distracted," Yvonne frowned. She turned her head one way and then the other, leading Leah deeper into the dance and straining her neck to look out over the crowd around them. "There was this absolutely gorgeous girl." Yvonne looked back at Leah, "I mean, nothing quite as spectacular as you, of course. But she would have made a great date for Lena."

"Who was it?" Leah asked.

"In fact..." Yvonne pondered, "Yes, I think we even saw her together. Was it with you that I was up on the gallery earlier?" Yvonne cast her eyes up towards the ceiling of the hall.

Leah was a little wounded at the thought that Yvonne had to be reminded. "Yes."

Yvonne slowed the pace a little, letting the two of them coast among the other couples and be jostled from one space to the next. "Well, you remember when we were testing your skills of perception?"

"Yes."

"There was this one girl in a colorful dress," Yvonne's eyes sparkled with a sudden eagerness that Leah found slightly unsettling, "Very short. The dress I mean, not the girl, especially. Though she was petite."

"Who looked like she might not be wearing any underwear? The one you said you'd fucked?" Leah whispered, giggling.

Yvonne shrugged dismissively, smiling, "Okay, that was bullshit, I admit. I was just messing with Annika."

"Yes," said Leah excitedly. She checked herself, lowering her voice, "Well, I can confirm she isn't."

"The girl we saw? How do you mean?" Yvonne asked, "She's isn't Sisterhood? We could tell that already."

"Well she definitely isn't Sisterhood either," Leah continued. She was excited to have something to tell, to have an exploit to boast about to Yvonne, "But I meant I can confirm she isn't wearing any underwear."

"Oh?" Yvonne looked intrigued.

Leah lowered her voice a little more, and held herself close to Yvonne, "She's the girl I met in the toilets just now. That I was telling you about."

Yvonne arched one eyebrow, "That you did, um, girly girl sexy stuff with?"

"Right," Leah couldn't help but laugh.

"Ohh," said Yvonne in what began as a simple affirmation of understanding, but seemed to develop into a murmured, wistful groan.

Leah was pleased to feel Yvonne tremble again in her arms. "You okay?" she asked.

"I uh," Yvonne spoke in a grunting whisper, "I just... need a moment." She breathed a single deep sigh, letting the air whistle slowly out through pursed lips. Then she shook herself, tensed, and spun Leah suddenly outward until their arms stretched straight, joined only by tightly clasped hands, and then yanked her back in close to embrace her from behind. "Fuck, you're an even greater treasure than I thought," Yvonne breathed in Leah's ear.

"Treasure?" Leah giggled, gratified. She snuggled herself back into Yvonne's hold.

"Other, er, girly girls really like you, too, huh?" Yvonne squeezed Leah about the waist.

"I guess," Leah hadn't really thought about it until then, but she realized she had been unusually successful that evening. She wasn't sure why. Perhaps Emmie hadn't really been so interested in her, had rather just fallen into her lap. But then there had been Kathi, and then the very lovely, acrobatic girl at the bar. They had both definitely wanted it, or so Leah thought. And Leah had taken the initiative and gone for them. It felt good.

"So let's go find her," said Yvonne excitedly.

"Who?" Leah was caught off guard savoring a memory.

"Horny, come-fuck-me-in-the-toilets-I'm-wearing-no-underwear girl," Yvonne replied, "Who do you think?"

"Oh right," Leah laughed. Then she remembered something the girl had said, "But I think she left already."

"She left?" Yvonne's voice was a shrill hiss of disbelief.

"I mean, not left, left. Not the whole party," Leah replied. She lowered her voice and twisted her head round to speak directly to Yvonne, "I mean she was already on her way to the North Wing. I think."

"She said that?"

"Sort of," Leah tried to recall the exact words. The girl hadn't said that precise phrase, but something close to it. "She said she was going north, or something like that. Or could that mean something else in, um, some secret way?" Leah asked.

"No. No, you're right," Yvonne sighed, "That must be what she meant. So she's gone with someone else. Fuck."

There was a lull in the music and they danced more slowly, not saying anything. Leah was glad she was facing away and didn't have to look Yvonne in the eye during the silence. Then Yvonne suddenly stopped. She yanked on Leah's arms to spin her about, back into the facing hold, then in a few long sideward strides she guided Leah over to the edge of the dance floor, roughly shouldering other girls out of the way.

"What is it?" Leah asked, trying to read Yvonne's expression. It was one of sudden, joyous inspiration.

"You like fucking other girly girls in the toilets, right?" asked Yvonne excitedly as they stepped out of the dancing crowd.

"Well, I... I mean, it doesn't have to be the toilets especially," Leah replied.

Yvonne took her hand and they began walking back to the bar area. Yvonne leaned in to whisper conspiratorially, "And they just go mad with lust for your amazing hot tits and big fat ass?"

Leah giggled.

Yvonne went on, "So you go back into the toilets. At this time of the evening the bar is busy so it won't be long until some hot girl has to go."

"Yes..." said Leah with some trepidation.

"And so you do your thing, whatever it is you do," Yvonne waved her hand dismissively, "Seduce them. And then you offer to introduce them to your delightful friend Lena."

"Just like that?" said Leah, skeptical.

"Or no, wait," Yvonne's excited smile broadened, "Introduce them to me first. That'll be better. If you get a really hot one I might want to trade you back to Lena."

"Oh, of course," Leah frowned.

"Okay then," said Yvonne brightly. They had reached a gap in the gathering ranks of girls at the far end of the bar counter. Yvonne ushered Leah forward in the direction of the bathroom, "So off you go."

"Well..." Leah hesitated. The idea did appeal to her, in a way. But like this, as a deliberate, planned act, it felt silly, too contrived. "But what do I do? Just hang around?"

"You can take your clothes off," Yvonne suggested, "You're really at your best when you're naked."

"And just stand there waiting?" Leah did not find the idea particularly appealing. For one thing, the bathroom was considerably cooler than the main area.

"You can say you needed to rinse some stains off your dress or something," Yvonne suggested. She was already nudging aside a waiting girl and hoisting herself up onto a bar stool.

Leah looked up into Yvonne's eyes. They seemed to be imploring her, wide with an excitable, desperate hope. "Well..." Leah was already poised to leave. She had begun to convince herself to take up Yvonne's suggestion, more to please Yvonne than because she thought it had much chance of success. At worst, she could just hang out in the bathroom for a short while and then return, pretending to have been unsuccessful. She could even spin Yvonne a titillating story of some sort afterwards. She would have a bit of time to think one up.

Yvonne spread her legs to straddle the stool, and draped the front of her dress carefully between them. She faced away from the bar and towards Leah. "Go on. For me," she winked, nodding in the direction of the bathroom door.

Leah sighed. She pivoted to take her first step away, then felt a slight twinge of discomfort that had become so familiar she almost no longer noticed it. She remembered the plug that Lena had given her, felt again the arms of the crossbar pressed comfortingly against her butthole. She recalled also her last encounter in the toilets, the moment when the very lovely, mysterious girl she had met had tugged at the ring of the plug, intrigued. Leah turned back to Yvonne, who was already swiveling round on the stool to face the bar. "Um," Leah put her hand on Yvonne's bare thigh, "Sorry, I just..."

"You'd rather not?" Yvonne looked down at her. She seemed disappointed.

"No, no," Leah replied hurriedly, "I would. I just, um... It's a bit embarrassing."

"What is?" Yvonne asked.

"It's just that Lena gave me something to wear," Leah began.

"The dress? You don't want to take it off, is that it?" Yvonne looked puzzled.

"No, not that," Leah squirmed her hips and reached one hand behind herself to smooth the dress over her backside, "Something more intimate. That she, er, put inside me."

"Oh. She gave you one of those, um... What are those things?" Yvonne took Leah's arm and pulled her closer, whispering, "Whatever those things are."

"Yeah, exactly," Leah replied quietly, feeling suddenly rather ridiculous, "One of those things. In my..."

"That fucking freaky bitch," Yvonne whispered. "But what does that have to do with it?"

"Well if I'm going to do..." Leah paused, "You know, sexy girly girl stuff, with other girly girls..."

"Wait," Yvonne looked suddenly very excited, "You girly girls do butt stuff too? How?"

"No," Leah giggled, "Or I don't know, maybe some do. But even if we do standard girl-girl stuff, then they'll still see it."

"Really?"

"Probably. You do know where girly girls' holes are, right?" Leah explained, exasperated.

"So?" Yvonne sounded nonplussed.

"Maybe it'll be a bit weird for them," Leah ventured, "You know, if it's a shy girl, like Kathi for example."

"Who?"

"Annika's girl."

"Ah, okay," it seemed that Yvonne had finally understood, "So why don't you just take it out?"

"Right," said Leah patiently, "But I don't have a bag. I don't have anywhere to put it. I need to keep it safe. It's Lena's."

"Okay," Yvonne pondered, "What? Wait a minute. I'm not keeping it in my butthole for you if that's what you mean!" she hissed.

"You don't have to put it in you," Leah protested. She realized her voice had gotten a little louder, and she lowered it again to a whisper, "Just keep hold of it for me."

Yvonne craned her neck upwards and looked about her, then leaned down to whisper to Leah again. She sighed. "Okay. Come here." Yvonne put her hands on the edge of the bar top and pushed on it to slide the stool backwards and clear a narrow space between herself and the bar.

Leah slipped into the space and let Yvonne hoist her upwards. Leah scrabbled and found the foot rail with her shoes, stepping up onto it so that she could rest her arms on the bar top. She twisted her neck to look back at Yvonne. "Okay," she whispered.

Yvonne looked around again, then leaned forward to whisper in Leah's ear, "So hitch up your dress."

Leah reached back with one arm, holding on to the counter with the other to stop herself from falling back. She found the laces at her thigh and pulled on them to inch her dress upward until it gathered loosely at the small of her back. "Okay," she whispered.

"I can't believe I'm doing this for you," Yvonne muttered. Then without warning her hand darted between Leah's legs and burrowed swiftly upward between her buttocks to take a firm hold of the plug by its ring.

"Ahh," Leah let her head fall forward onto her forearm to muffle an involuntary groan as she felt a slight, insistent pressure from within. Yvonne tugged aside the string of Leah's thong with one finger, then pulled hard, twisting the ring as she did so, her knuckles pressing against the soft sensitive skin at the fringes of Leah's butthole. Much more smoothly than Leah had expected, her hole relented and let itself be stretched wide as it disgorged the broadest part of the plug. Yvonne paused and let it linger there for a moment. She leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss at the side of Leah's neck before she suddenly jerked and freed the plug, releasing a swift, overwhelming relief that shot up through Leah's insides in strong, slightly painful echoes of the same deep, dull pleasure that she had experienced with Lena in the pool.

"Unh!" Leah bit her lip and scrunched her face tight, fighting the urge to release the tension by crying out. As the waves of a sudden, unexpected climax washed up through her insides, she raised her head and drew a deep breath, watching in dismay as a heavy drop of saliva fell from her open lips onto the bar top.

"You okay?" Leah heard a shrill, girlish voice from in front of her. She looked up into the curious, pretty eyes of one of the bar girls, a tall pale girl with a mass of light brown frizzy hair.

"Don't mind her. She just came," Yvonne butted in.

"You just came?" the girl laughed.

"She found out I'm single," Yvonne explained.

"Oh, right," the bar girl rolled her eyes wearily, "So, can I get you anything?"

"Just a mineral water, thanks," Yvonne replied. The girl spun round and skipped off further down the bar. Yvonne leaned forward to whisper in Leah's ear, "Whoa! You really are quite something. You did just come, didn't you, you shameless whore?"

Leah could only nod. She blinked a few times and drew another deep sigh to clear her head. "Thanks," she turned and whispered to Yvonne.

"Okay," Yvonne patted Leah's bare behind, "Now off you go."

Leah hastily pulled her dress back down, wriggling her hips to settle it properly into place. She hopped down off the foot rail and slid out. Unsure what to say, and still a little short of breath, Leah shook her hair and composed herself, then flashed her eyes once at Yvonne before striding away towards the bathroom door.

The sheer joyous relief of being free of the plug took Leah by surprise. Its presence had been comforting, a subtle, soothing reminder of her earlier pleasure at Lena's hands. But it had been awkward, too, more so than Leah had realized. Only now that the insistent pressure against her butthole was gone, replaced by the gentle touch of her thong, did Leah notice the ache that had been suddenly lifted. It was as if her body had adjusted to a constant slight pain by producing its own counterbalancing pleasure, and now that the pain was suddenly gone, only the pleasure remained. Leah felt her insides slowly twist and slide their way back into place as she waddled somewhat uncertainly towards the bathroom. Reaching the door, she took a look over her shoulder and was mildly annoyed to see Yvonne dip the plug into a tall glass of water and ice, stir it around, then lift the glass to her lips and take a tentative sip.

12