Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 17

Story Info
Leah tries her luck at seduction in the guest bathroom.
4.1k words
4.59
6.9k
8

Part 17 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah noted again the curious sign on the bathroom door as she pushed it open. She surmised that the unrecognizable script on the plaque must be the written form of the language that she had just heard Lena speak. Inside, the same cool, fresh air greeted her, along with the humming near-silence. The place was still bright and clean, though this time she noticed a few splashes of water around some of the basins, probably those she had left herself when she had rinsed her face at the end of her last visit. She waited, standing idly near the entrance. Then she moved to prop herself against the marble counter of the washbasins. Her muscles ached a little, her calves especially, from having walked for so long in high heels.

After a moment longer, Leah contemplated locking herself into one of the stalls and just treating her still faintly throbbing pussy to a leisurely, private rubbing. The intense excitement she had felt earlier hadn't really abated, her mind had just been on other things. Now, in the calm away from the other girls, it returned with urgency. She felt as if she could easily squeeze at least two orgasms out of herself fairly quickly, maybe even more.

As she moved to push herself away from the counter and step towards the furthest stall, she heard a toilet flush, and stopped. A moment later, the door of the nearest stall opened and a girl stepped out. As their eyes met, Leah recognized Kathi.

"Oh," Kathi gave a nervous gasp of surprise, her gaze darting away and then back to Leah. Kathi's hands fussed indecisively at her hair, flustered.

"Hi," Leah smiled. Kathi's awkwardness was infectious. Leah realized she was just standing there in the middle of the space of the bathroom. It probably looked as if she were waiting for Kathi to come out.

"Hi again," Kathi said, laughing and looking down at the floor. She stopped, standing still in front of Leah as if she were expecting something.

"Please, get back to the others if you like," Leah added hurriedly, "Don't mind me. I just wanted to, um, freshen up."

Kathi hesitated, not moving. Something looked slightly different about her. As Kathi had exited the toilet stall, it had taken Leah a tiny moment before she even recognized her. Then it struck Leah that Kathi had applied make-up to her eyes where she had had none before. A thick ring of deep black eyeliner framed each of Kathi's eyes, and her lashes were heavy with mascara. Her eyes looked brighter, wider, and it altered Kathi's whole look. Leah thought it suited her very well. Her face looked sharper, and it lent her a certain dark allure.

"Thank you," Kathi said hesitantly.

"Oh, you're welcome," Leah smiled, "What for?"

Kathi hesitated again before she spoke, in a manner that Leah had come to find a little tiresome, "For, um, helping me."

"My pleasure," Leah replied softly, "You don't have to thank me."

"Well, thank you anyway," Kathi smiled nervously, "It was my pleasure, too."

Leah looked around. None of the other stalls seemed to be occupied. She contemplated Kathi's sweet, mousy face and her slender body, and stole herself to take the lead once more, "Do you want to... um... to fuck?" she whispered.

As well as a comfortable feeling of dominance over the shy, awkward Kathi, what particularly emboldened Leah was the realization that she didn't so much care what answer Kathi gave. Either Kathi would want to, which was a prospect that Leah's aching pussy found very appealing, or she would not, and would probably be sufficiently embarrassed about it that she would want to leave immediately, and so Leah would be rid of her.

"To fuck?" Kathi giggled, holding her hand in front of her mouth as she spoke the word, "I... I would love to, but..."

Leah saw clearly from Kathi's hesitation, and the way she shifted her weight subtly onto one foot, that she was in a hurry to return. Leah didn't want to put Kathi under any pressure, nor have to persuade her, so she stepped aside, "Sorry, of course. I'm being silly. There'll be time for that later. If you want to, that is. You get back to Annika."

Kathi looked reassured. "Thank you," she repeated.

Leah put her hand to Kathi's upper arm and squeezed it affectionately, "You look great by the way."

"Oh," Kathi giggled again and looked down at her feet, then back up into Leah's eyes, "You're kind."

"I mean it," said Leah. She let go of Kathi's arm and patted her lightly on the backside, "Now go get your girl."

Kathi waved, then turned, and Leah watched her scurry out, the door swinging to behind her. Leah breathed a deep sigh in the renewed quiet of the empty bathroom. She looked up and then down the row of toilet stalls. All the doors were open, definitely none occupied. She felt a certain relief that Kathi had revealed herself before Leah had gotten undressed. Leah's abrupt proposal had been bold enough, she wasn't sure what Kathi might have thought about seeing her just standing there naked. Leah still wasn't quite certain she was going to go ahead with it. The desire that had been simmering inside her all the while she had been dancing with Yvonne had now been stoked hot. She felt ready to leap on the next girl that came in, pin her down and grind her pussy against her face. But she knew also as a simple matter of fact that she would never bring herself to actually do anything so crazy.

Leah turned to the toilet stalls. If she was going to get undressed, it was going to be in private. However ready she was to bare herself, the thought of being caught in the actual act of undressing felt somehow much more nerve-wracking. Her dress was tight, and was going to be awkward to remove. She didn't relish the prospect of getting stuck in some undignified tangle with it part way over her head, only for some girl to walk in and see her struggling and half naked.

The furthest stall from the door would have offered the most privacy, but Leah found herself walking into the one that Kathi had just exited. She wasn't sure why, but it felt just a little more exciting, keeping Kathi close to her in her imagination. Leah closed and locked the stall door. There, hanging on a small hook on the back of the door was a discarded pair of underwear. The white fabric was dotted with a pattern of tiny pink hearts. It was the sort of thing that Leah had imagined Kathi wearing. Leah hadn't seen Kathi's underwear, but she had felt it, back when the two of them had been on the terrace and Leah had briefly stroked Kathi's pussy. Leah reached up and took it in her hand. She felt the same wavy frill around the fringes, and the fabric had the same feel of thin cotton. Despite being alone and barricaded in the stall, Leah looked about herself before she lifted the underwear gingerly to her face. She breathed in deeply, and smelled a curiously comforting mix of fresh cotton, a tiny, faded hint of a sweet perfume, and the unmistakable animal scent of the moisture from a girl's pussy. The idea that she might be able to identify Kathi by her scent seemed ridiculous, but as she breathed in again Leah felt sure that it was Kathi.

"Go Kathi," Leah murmured, smiling a wry smile to herself. She felt a certain vicarious pride in knowing that Kathi was now back out there and bare beneath her skirt. Perhaps she would let Annika stroke her discreetly as they sat and chatted. The thought of it hardened Leah's resolve. Not only was she now urgently, achingly excited, she also felt a need to compete, and to match Kathi's boldness with a gesture of her own.

Leah set the underwear back on the hook and reached for the tie at the side of her dress, Lena had knotted a neat, symmetrical bow where the two intertwined laces met part way down Leah's thigh. Leah pulled at the bow and it fell gracefully apart. Then she tugged carefully at each crisscross of lace to widen the slit in the side of the dress. She took care not to let the laces unravel completely. It was going to be tedious enough to have to tighten them again and re-tie the bow, she definitely didn't want to have to re-thread them as well. Once the laces were loosened as much as could safely be done without unthreading them through the holes in the seams of the dress, Leah turned her attention to the bust. It was a struggle, but with the side of the dress loosened, she could hoist the cord that sat underneath her breasts up and over them, pressing them tightly to her chest as she did so. Her breasts fell free and she was able to take hold of the top of the dress and reach up to pull it carefully off over her head and arms. She took the discarded dress in her arms and smoothed it out, then lifted it to the hook on the back of the door and hung it up by the shoulder straps.

Leah paused for a moment, listening. There was still no sound but the faint hum of a fan. She drew a deep breath and slid free the lock on the door then pulled it open. She walked out into the empty space of the bathroom, her high heels clacking loudly against the tiled floor. The long mirror wall above the washbasins reflected her naked torso back at her. Her hair was a bit ruffled. She took it in her hands and combed it out into the fluffy, haphazard parting she favored, her curls hanging at her cheeks and piling up thickly over her shoulders. Leah was unusually pleased with what she saw. Despite her nervousness, her face wore a faint, mischievous smile. Her big breasts sat firm and prominent on her chest, nipples stiff in the cool air of the bathroom.

Leah turned away from the mirror to face the door. She put her hands to her hips and felt the slender waistband of her thong. She had forgotten she was wearing it. She looked down. The small black triangle of material covering her pussy had ridden down, baring the top of her neat strip of short hair. She considered for a moment whether she should remove the thong, and decided that she should. If it came to getting completely naked, she didn't want to have to remove it in front of another girl only to get it tangled in her heels and stumble over. Leah put her thumbs in the waistband and bent down, sliding it over her legs as far as her ankles. Then she stepped carefully out of it one foot at a time, holding on to the washbasin behind her to steady herself. Then she straightened up, taking the thong with her.

Wondering what to do with it, Leah took the thong by the small metal ring that normally sat at the small of her back. She spun it idly on her finger like a sling, smiling to herself. Then the door swung open. Leah's heart quickened, a cool rush of adrenaline pushing out into her body. A girl walked in, saw Leah, then stopped, standing a few paces away.

"Hi," Leah ventured, trying to arch one eyebrow in a gesture that she had seen Lena make.

"Hi," the girl answered. Then she put her hand to her face and giggled.

"Don't mind me," Leah went on, "Just had to rinse a few stains out of my dress."

The girl looked quite young, no older than Leah. She was slightly taller, and slim, but with a pleasing curve to her hips below her narrow waist. Her skin was a pale tan color, her hair thick and black, cut to a fluffy bob that reached part way down her neck. She looked as if she might be Middle-Eastern or perhaps Central Asian, at least in part. Her bright brown eyes had a slight narrowing to them, and were framed by thick lashes and dark eyebrows. The girl had a cute, youthful face. Beneath her eyes sat a delicate nose and a small round mouth with full lips.

"Your dreth?" the girl asked. When she spoke, the tip of a pink, catlike tongue darted out between her teeth as she lisped the sibilant ending of the word.

Leah had already let her nerves get the better of her. Her heart was racing, and she could feel her throat drying up, ready to constrict if she tried to speak. The girl was too pretty, would surely not be interested. And what was the point in making a feeble excuse about washing a dress if the aim was to seduce the girl with her nakedness? "Just..." Leah gulped, continuing, "... waiting for it to dry."

"Wow," the girl looked down at Leah's body, "Nithe landing thtrip."

It took Leah a moment to decipher what the girl had said. Her lisp was very pronounced. Leah was almost about to ask her to repeat herself. Then she looked down, following the girl's eyes. The girl was, as far as Leah could remember, the first to comment on her decision to sculpt the hair around her pussy into a narrow strip. "Oh," Leah put her hand to it, clasping the hairs between her own fingers. "Thanks," she laughed.

"I really like it," the girl smiled brightly, "Lookth good."

Leah gave the girl another look. She was dressed in a tight white short-sleeved t-shirt that clung pleasingly to a petite, round bust. At her curved hips sat a pair of tight denim shorts, which reached not quite half way down her smooth, thick thighs. Her feet, clasped neatly together, were shod in simple black shoes with a thick heel and a single buckle over the bridge of the foot. The girl had a few thick silver rings on her fingers and was clasping the strap of a black cloth handbag. As the girl took one step closer, her hair fell under the light and gave a glossy shimmer. Leah saw that it was not in fact quite a perfect black but a very deep chestnut brown, of the sort that only shows its color under a direct light. Leah wondered whether the girl might have dyed it that way, but then she saw that despite the girl's youthful appearance, there was one lone gray hair sprouting from the center of her parting, tracing a bright line down the side of her head.

Leah could feel the girl's sweet beauty and the inviting shape of her body working a slow, throbbing desire upon her. Her pussy moistened in anticipation, so much so that she worried her wetness might even be visible if she lifted her hand. "Would you like to touch it?" Leah asked, fingers trembling.

"Ooh," the girl giggled, "Yeth pleathe."

Leah lifted her hand to bare herself, and planted her legs a little way apart. The girl stepped forward until their bodies were almost touching, then she reached around Leah to set her handbag on the counter by the washbasin. She put her hand to Leah's stomach and stroked it lightly with the backs of her fingers. She held Leah's gaze as her fingers slid downwards to brush over Leah's strip of hair, stopping just short of the top of her pussy before brushing back upwards.

The girl's light touch was almost ticklish. Leah giggled back at her. "You want to kiss me?" Leah tossed her thong onto the counter and put her hand on the girl's cheek.

"Okay. I like kithing," the girl nodded enthusiastically. She leaned forward, paused a moment as their faces met, then closed her eyes and pressed her open mouth to Leah's.

The girl's mouth was warm and her lips soft. Leah fancied she could still taste the last sweet trace of whatever the girl had been drinking. Leah's pussy pulsed hard and her breath rushed out through her nose in a gasp of excitement as she thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth.

The girl opened wide, a faint grunt of pleasure rumbling through her body in Leah's arms. Then she pulled back, gasping. She smiled at Leah, "You have really nithe titth."

"You can touch those too if you like," said Leah.

The girl's hand, still resting just above Leah's pussy, slid upwards to grasp one of Leah's breasts and hoist it up against Leah's chest. Getting a closer look at the girl's arms, Leah noticed that they were dusted with silky black hair. The girl squeezed and Leah's body tensed as she felt another tight throb from within her pussy. The girl brought a second hand to take hold of Leah's other breast, then leaned back a little to take look at them as she pressed them together. She giggled again, shaking Leah's bust up and down, "Thorry, I jutht really love big titth."

"Go nuts," Leah laughed. She wondered whether she should reciprocate and ask the girl to take off her top, but she hesitated, not sure whether with her smaller chest the girl might prefer not to. Then suddenly the girl's face fell forward and buried itself in Leah's cleavage. Leah put her hands to the sides of her breasts and squeezed them together to muffle the girl's loud squeal of excitement. Then just as swiftly, the girl descended to her knees, her soft lips kissing their way down across Leah's stomach until they reached the strip of hair above her pussy. The girl nuzzled her mouth against it, humming with innocent excitement.

The girl put her hands to Leah's hips to steady herself. She tossed her head back and drew a deep, gasping breath. "Mmm," she purred, "You're tho wet."

"Yeah, sorry," Leah grunted, feeling already the first hot pulses of a burgeoning climax. The ache between her legs was too insistent, it had to be quenched, and Leah couldn't quite muster the resolve to resist. She took hold of the girl's head and pulled her firmly forward.

The girl expelled a muffled sigh of satisfaction and Leah felt the girl's lips purse and press against the folds of her pussy, which slid smoothly apart, gliding against the girl's soft skin. Quickly, urgently, Leah tensed the muscles of her legs and pushed forward with her hips to press herself against the girl's face, but the girl shook her head, pulled back and staggered to her feet. Leah made to apologize, ashamed she had let her selfish urge get the better of her, but then the girl lunged forward and planted her lips on Leah's for a smooth, slippery kiss, her mouth opening and her tongue sliding in and then out as they both breathed heavily, arms wrapped around each other's bodies.

Locked in the girl's embrace and lost in the pleasure of the kiss, Leah scrabbled at the hem of the girl's t-shirt, starting to pull it upwards. But the girl pulled back once again. "Thorry," she gasped, "You're really hot, but..."

"No, no," Leah interjected as the girl paused, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you." Leah found herself drawing deep, gasping breaths, her chest rising and falling. She could feel the cool moisture of the girl's kiss on her lips and on her hot, blushing cheeks.

"You didn't," the girl smiled. Her expression was sweet, somehow innocent, coy but calm. "But I... I'm with thomeone."

"Oh," Leah said flatly, suddenly feeling her own nakedness.

"It wath nithe," the girl said hurriedly. She was already reaching for her handbag, "But I have to go. I'm in a hurry."

"Of course. It's okay. Sorry," Leah repeated.

"Maybe later?" the girl smiled, made to turn away.

Leah thought she perceived a slight hesitance in the girl's movements. But she wasn't sure how she should act on it. The girl had to leave, that much seemed sure. Then Leah recalled her earlier, somewhat more successful, encounter with the pretty, acrobatic girl in the colorful dress. She remembered one particular niggling regret she had about it. "What's your name?" Leah asked.

"Thara," the girl replied.

"Sara?" Leah asked, just to be sure.

"Thara. Right," the girl giggled, her eyes shying away. She waved with a delicate wriggle of the fingers on one upraised hand. Then she clutched her handbag to her waist, turned, and left. Leah watched as the girl walked away and out of the door. Even as she felt the mild but insistent pang of rejection and of her frustrated pleasure well up inside her, Leah couldn't help but stare at the back of the girl's body. Her hips had a very lovely, subtle curve to them, her slim waist giving way to a surprisingly full and plump backside. There was a small gap between the waistband of her denim shorts and the hem of her t-shirt where Leah had begun hitching it up, baring the slight concavity of the dimples at the base of the girl's back. On her bare skin there was a faint darkening of fine black hairs that converged on the cleft between her buttocks.

Once the door had swung closed, Leah let out a deep sigh. She realized to her chagrin that over the course of the evening she had become accustomed to getting what she wanted. The three Sisterhood girls, Annika, Lena, and Yvonne, had all been so eager to have her that Leah hadn't had to work particularly hard to seduce them. Kathi had needed a little more finesse, but not all that much. Then the girl whose name Leah had neglected to ask, she had more or less thrown herself at Leah, and although she had disappeared afterwards, they had at least had passionate and very satisfying sex first.

12