Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aside from the slowly fading agony of a near-orgasm, what Leah found most frustrating about this last encounter was that Sara, though eager and enthusiastic, had someone else that she wanted to be with more than with Leah. Leah consoled herself with the thought that it might be a Sisterhood girl. It felt somehow less painful to lose out to a Sisterhood girl.

Leah stood upright, peeling the bare skin of her behind off the marble counter top. Deflated following her initial failure, she didn't feel like waiting to try her luck again. She took her discarded thong and slipped back into the toilet stall, then closed the door and took down her dress from the hook. Wearily, she stepped back into her thong and pulled it up over her hips, then slid the dress over her head and over her chest and began the laborious task of tightening and straightening the laces at its side. At least she would have a flirtatious anecdote with which to tease Yvonne. As she pulled and fiddled at the laces of her dress, Leah started rehearsing what she might say. She wondered whether Yvonne would have been watching the door to the bathroom, and would have seen Sara leave. Or perhaps Yvonne had rather set off in search of her own new conquest. This thought gave Leah some hope that they might still soon be on their way to the North Wing, but it also provoked a brief but unpleasant twinge of jealousy. Leah gave a final firm tug on the laces, satisfied that the dress held as tightly to her figure as it had after Lena had laced it up. She tried to tie the same neat, perfectly symmetrical bow at her thigh, then had to untie it and try again, and finally gave up, leaving it slightly lopsided.

Leah faced the stall door and saw again Kathi's underwear hanging from the hook. She wondered whether she should do something with them, maybe take them back to Kathi or even keep them herself as a strange sort of keepsake, but then she realized she had no bag or pocket in which to put them. She briefly contemplated putting them on, and found the thought curiously exciting, as if it would bring her pussy close to Kathi's. But she decided against it. She had taken enough impulsive risks for the moment.

Leah stepped out of the stall and took stock of her appearance in the mirror. Her hair had gotten rather tousled again, and she had to comb it out with her fingers. She found her expression looked a little weary, but the skin of her face still had the same flushed, vigorous glow that she had been so pleased with when she came in. Satisfied, she braced herself for the hubbub of the bar and walked out.

12