Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 18

Story Info
Ellen comes to the rescue, in a catsuit.
5.1k words
4.68
6k
7
0

Part 18 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne was still sitting at the near end of the bar. She was not looking over at the door to the toilets, but was instead hunched over a large brandy tumbler of bright green liquid, seemingly deep in thought. Leah had rather hoped that Yvonne would notice her and wave her over. She walked slowly to where Yvonne was sitting, and it was only once Leah was standing right beside the bar stool that Yvonne turned to look at her.

There was a trace of an unfamiliar, dreamy look on Yvonne's face before it quickly faded and her expression brightened into a smile. "Big tits!" she spun round on the stool and opened her arms to bend down and embrace Leah.

"Hi," Leah kissed Yvonne on the cheek.

"So?" Yvonne looked at her expectantly.

"Did you see her come out just now?" Leah asked, looking over at the bathroom door.

"The brunette?" Yvonne asked, "The one in denim shorts?"

"That's right," Leah nodded, "Sara. That was her name."

Leah was hoping that somehow Yvonne would have done something, she wasn't sure quite what, to intercept Sara, keep her from leaving, or that Yvonne might even know her, and be willing to set off in search of her. But Yvonne seemed unimpressed, "Okay, so you got her name. Did you get her number too?"

"Her number?"

"A figure of speech," Yvonne replied, "I mean did you do girly girl sexy stuff and then win her over to the cause, as Lena's date?"

"Well," Leah sighed, "Yes, and no."

"Yes and no?"

"I mean we did the girly girl sexy stuff," Leah explained, "At least a bit. But then no, I didn't win her over to the cause. She said she had someone, and she had to go meet them already."

"What sexy stuff did you do?" asked Yvonne, clasping Leah's hands excitedly.

Leah was still feeling the frustration of failure. "Is that really the most important thing?" she asked, irritated.

"It is to me," Yvonne replied, "I need to know. Just tell me, to keep me inspired."

"Well," Leah began. She lowered her voice and Yvonne leaned closer to listen. "We kissed."

"Oh wow," said Yvonne sarcastically, "You kissed. You depraved slut."

"And then she wanted to play with my breasts, you know, feel them up a bit," Leah went on, ignoring Yvonne's remark, "And then she, er, kissed me, you know..."

"She buried her face in your slippery wet burning hot pussy," Yvonne whispered excitedly, "And made you moan and groan and grind yourself against her greedy little mouth."

"Right," Leah laughed, feeling suddenly rather self-conscious about it, "More or less."

"Well good for you," Yvonne sighed. She let go of Leah's hands and sat up straight.

"So what now?" asked Leah after a pause.

"You don't want to give it another go?" Yvonne stuck out her lower lip and fluttered her eyelids at Leah.

"Everyone seems to have found their date already," Leah replied.

"Okay," Yvonne sighed, "Shame. She was hot. Sara, you said?"

"That's right," said Leah, "Yeah, she was sweet. She had a really nice voice, too. A cute lisp."

"A lisp?" Yvonne took a sip from her drink.

"You know," Leah put her tongue between her teeth, "A lithp."

"Ah," Yvonne nodded, laughing.

"Sorry, that's cruel," said Leah, "I shouldn't make fun of her."

"Oh come on," Yvonne groaned, "And you know what they say about girls with a lisp."

"No," Leah answered warily, "What do they say?"

"They've ended up that way because..." Yvonne leaned down again to whisper, "They've thucked too many dickth."

A few fine droplets of spit flew from Yvonne's lips to land on Leah's face. She wiped them away irritably, "Very amusing. So anyway, what have you been doing?"

"No seriously, it's true," Yvonne insisted, "There was a girl like that in my first dorm. She spoke totally normal at first, but then..." Yvonne pursed her lips into an 'O' and held her fist in front of her mouth, moving it slowly back and forth to mime pumping a dick.

Leah noted a faint, bittersweet volatile smell on Yvonne's breath, like a strong perfume. She recalled the others having said that no alcohol was served in the great hall. "Have you been drinking?" she asked, "I thought that wasn't allowed here."

"Shh!" Yvonne hissed. She leaned in closer again, "There's one of the bar girls who's hot for me. She sometimes slips me a stiff one," Yvonne nudged Leah in the ribs, grinning, "If I do the same for her."

Leah giggled, "So you haven't done anything have you? Except drink."

"Oh wow," Yvonne whispered, looking suddenly excited, "That's a really nice perfume you have on."

"Perfume?" Leah craned her neck downward and sniffed discreetly.

"Eau de pussy," said Yvonne with a grin, "You've got it all over you."

Leah realized she had neglected to rinse her face after her encounter with Sara. She looked at the bar top, searching for a cloth or something with which she could wipe herself. "Oh. Oops," she frowned.

"Doesn't matter," Yvonne waved her hand, "Leave it on. It's hot."

"So what have you been doing?" Leah asked.

Yvonne cradled her glass in one hand and lifted it to her lips for another sip. "I've been plotting," she replied enigmatically.

Leah looked at the glass Yvonne held in her hand, and something occurred to her, "Where's my... I mean Lena's... thing?"

"The thing? Oh," Yvonne seemed uninterested, "I lost it."

"Lost it?" Leah cried, "But it was Lena's."

"Don't worry," Yvonne said blithely, "She's probably got loads of them. The perverted bitch."

"How did you lose it?" Leah insisted.

"I don't know," Yvonne waved her hand in dismissal, "One moment it was there in my glass, then the glass was gone. One of the bar girls must have took it."

Leah's eyes narrowed. She couldn't work out whether Yvonne was being sincere or whether this was another of her mischievous jokes. "This isn't some sort of joke, is it? You haven't, um, put it in yourself?"

"Certainly not," Yvonne replied curtly, looking wounded.

Leah sighed, and let the topic drop. "So, what have you been plotting?"

"A backup plan," Yvonne said quietly, an excited gleam in her eyes. She looked away from Leah, down towards the other end of the bar counter, "A last resort, so to speak."

Leah dared to hope that it might yet be a plan concerning where the two of them could quickly and discreetly have sex. "And?" she said.

"There is a favor I can call in," replied Yvonne enigmatically. Not taking her gaze from the other end of the bar, she hopped off the stool. Then she turned to Leah and took her by the hand to lead her along the counter, weaving brusquely between the clusters of girls chatting or queuing to order, knocking a few of them aside by the shoulder.

"From whom?" Leah asked, being pulled along behind.

Yvonne stopped a few paces short of the other end of the bar. "From a dear little kitty-cat," she giggled, seeming herself almost as surprised at the answer as Leah was.

"A cat?" Leah asked.

"Well, I should say 'pussy' really. It's the obvious joke to make. But that would be a bit crude," Yvonne raised her hand and pointed.

Leah followed the trajectory implied by Yvonne's outstretched finger to the very last stool at the far end of the counter. Sitting on the stool and facing away from them was a girl dressed all in black. What struck Leah immediately about her was her outfit. Whereas the other girls who stood all around were wearing variously gowns, jeans, skirts, and other more or less conventional formal dresses, this girl was clad from neck to ankle in an extremely tight-fitting dark black bodysuit, of a shiny, perhaps slightly stretchy, material that was probably spandex. At the base of her spine, a glossy fur tail was attached to the suit and dangled over the edge of the stool to reach almost to the floor. The girl's dark hair was tied in a neat ponytail at the back of her head, and on top of it she wore a silver hairband that bore two silky cat's ears matching the color and texture of the tail. The girl lifted a tall glass of opaque white liquid, presumably milk, to her mouth, and Leah saw that the body suit extended at the wrists into a single loop of material that passed over the back of the hand and then between the middle and ring finger. At the tips of the girl's fingers her nails were painted black and sharpened to claw-like points.

"Her?" Leah asked, just to be sure, "The girl in the catsuit?"

"Well this place is swimming in pussy," Yvonne giggled quietly, "But yes, that particular pussy over there."

"Who is it?"

"Come, let me introduce you," Yvonne took Leah's hand and led her briskly towards where the girl was sitting, "Although I think you might have met her already. In a different guise."

Intrigued, Leah followed Yvonne over. As they approached, the girl spun round idly on her stool, picking up the tail of her catsuit and twirling it beside her as she turned. When she came to rest facing the two of them, she looked up with a bright smile and Leah recognized the girl as Ellen, who had first greeted her and Caroline at the gates of the house. Ellen's cute, bookish features were now adorned with a dainty nub of black paint at the tip of her nose, and three long lines across each of her cheekbones in imitation of whiskers. She was still wearing her big, black-rimmed glasses, but behind them her eyes were more heavily made-up than they had been before, framed in thick black eyeliner and with a dash of deep purple shadow on her eyelids. Around her neck was a slender black choker, to the front of which was attached a small spherical silver bell like those that could be found on a cat's collar.

"Mistress!" Ellen smiled gaily at Yvonne. She spread her arms and sprang nimbly off the stool, clacking loudly to the floor in a pair of black stiletto heels. As her feet hit the ground, her plump, pointy breasts bounced downward and outward before springing pertly back up into place on her chest, held tight by the material of her bodysuit. Ellen trotted hurriedly towards them and embraced Yvonne.

"Ellen," Yvonne laughed, patting her on the head.

"Kitty," Ellen corrected her, holding up a clawed finger. She clung to the side of Yvonne's body, lifting one leg to wrap herself around Yvonne at the hip.

"Sorry, Kitty," Yvonne giggled, "Hey, stop humping my leg!"

"Can't help it," said Ellen, slowly grinding herself against Yvonne, "Kitty so horny."

Yvonne took hold of Ellen's raised leg and prized it off, pushing Ellen gently but firmly away, "Well, as it happens, I have a proposal that might be of interest to a horny young kitten."

"Ooh," Ellen said enthusiastically, "Please tell."

"Oh but where are my manners?" Yvonne put her arm about Leah, "Do you remember my friend Leah?"

"Oh," Ellen looked at Leah and put one hand to her mouth masking a shy giggle, "Mistress. It would be an honor!"

"No no," Yvonne said hurriedly, "I don't want you to hump her either." Yvonne paused, then looked wistfully up at the ceiling, "Although... that would be really hot. Maybe later. But that's not part of the proposal."

"Hi," Leah laughed nervously. She wanted to say something that would show the other two that she was unfazed by Ellen's curious act, and that she could be part of whatever joke or mischief they seemed to be sharing. "Nice outfit," she said.

"Thanks," Ellen sounded genuinely flattered, "A bit of entertainment for the girls. Perverts like your friend Yvonne really appreciate a nice kinky outfit."

"Whoa!" said Yvonne, looking downward, "Nice cameltoe."

"Oh thanks," Ellen giggled. At the join of her legs there was indeed a very deep cleft where the tight cut of the suit clung to the outermost folds of her pussy. Leah hadn't noticed it at first, but now that it had been drawn to her attention she found it difficult to tear her gaze away. Though Ellen's flamboyant outfit bordered on the ridiculous, Leah found that it displayed Ellen's figure very enticingly. The tight, seamless fabric clung to every last fold and curve, from Ellen's prominent nipples down to the muscles of her calves. Ellen's body was athletic but pleasingly full-figured, and there was a youthful, firm plumpness to her waist and hips that Leah hadn't noticed before.

"Very nice," Leah agreed.

"So what's your proposal?" Ellen asked Yvonne.

"You may remember my other dear friend Lena," Yvonne began.

"Oh now that truly would be an honor!" Ellen's eyes lit up.

"Yes, I think it would," Yvonne smiled mischievously, "Well, as it just so happens, she is having difficulty finding a date."

"I find that a little hard to believe," Ellen looked skeptical.

"She's in a hurry," Yvonne explained, "Time is of the essence. And though not the ideal date, you at least are willing and available right now."

"Huh," Ellen pouted, looking somewhat offended, "Maybe I'm not."

"Come on," Yvonne replied, "You are."

"Okay, I am," Ellen conceded with a scowl, "Fully available for the purposes of hot sex. Is that what you want to hear? So I'll do it. For you."

"She may need a little persuading," Yvonne continued, "But if you and I together can win her over and if we make it to the North Wing, then I'll make sure she does for you..." Yvonne leaned a little closer to speak more quietly in Ellen's ear, "Or to you, whatever you want."

"Hmm," Ellen purred, seeming satisfied. Then she turned to Yvonne and held up her finger, wagging it as she frowned, "I'm not sure I can trust you."

"I'll make sure it's the first thing she does when we get there," Yvonne assured her, "Right at the door if you like, so that if she reneges you can still back out. And if you're a particularly good kitty..." Yvonne reached round to put her hand between Ellen's shoulder blades and stroke her back with her fingers, "I'll join in."

"Ohh, yes," Ellen purred again quietly, her shoulders shuddering.

"So come," Yvonne straightened up suddenly, speaking loudly, "Go get your drink, whatever that disgusting stuff is, and come join us."

"It's just cream," Ellen replied defensively.

"Just cream?" Yvonne echoed, a tinge of disgust in her voice.

"Got to get into character," Ellen smiled at her.

"You're going to become a very fat cat. How many entire jugs of cream have you had already?" Yvonne took hold of one of Ellen's buttocks and gave it a playful shake.

Ellen turned on her heels, lifting her head haughtily and taking hold of her tail. "You'll help me work it off later," she called out over her shoulder, flashing Yvonne a wry parting smile as she trotted back to her place at the bar.

Yvonne smiled at Leah and took her arm. "Well that was weird," Yvonne said as they made their way back to the booth, "But maybe also a stroke of luck."

Leah was relieved to hear that she wasn't the only one to have found their encounter a little surprising, but she endeavored not to show it. "I think she looks really good," she said.

"It is kind of hot, isn't it? The catgirl thing," Yvonne concurred.

Leah nodded. Of the many questions she was itching to ask about various things, one was niggling her especially after their brief conversation with Ellen. "Why is Ellen not the ideal date? You don't think she's pretty?" Leah asked quickly, hoping Yvonne would be able to answer before they reached the others.

"Ah I see," Yvonne replied. She slowed her paces a little as they crossed the last few meters of the bar floor before the booth, and lowered her voice, "Sure, she's hot. But she's already a... a pet. Strictly, she's okay as a date, for balancing purposes. But she can't be offered. She already has been. Lena would win more... prestige if she could bring in another new girl. Like you. Or what's her name?"

"Kathi?" Leah replied.

"Right, Kathi," said Yvonne as they pulled up at the edge of the table where the others were still seated.

"Hi," said Kathi, half intoning the greeting as a question, having heard her own name.

"Hi," smiled Leah, laughing nervously.

"We were just talking about you," said Yvonne.

"Oh," Kathi didn't ask, but her worried expression made it clear she was concerned to know what they might have been saying.

"We were talking about the prettiest girls we've met this evening," Leah added hurriedly, inwardly wincing at how trite her explanation sounded.

"Yes. Leah and I agreed that you are in the top five at least," said Yvonne. She turned to flash her impish grin at Leah, "And Leah has, ah... met a lot of girls already tonight."

Leah was mortified to feel an involuntary blush slowly heat up her cheeks. She winced again at the thought of how Kathi might interpret Yvonne's remark, maybe even concluding that Leah had betrayed her earlier promise to Kathi not to tell of the more intimate moments of their encounter on the upper terrace.

"Did you manage at least to get us a drink while you were busy gossiping?" Lena butted in, scowling.

"Oh. No," said Yvonne, "But we got you something even better," she turned to where Ellen was already walking towards them and held out her arms in a theatrical gesture as if introducing a performer, "Ta-da, voila your date."

There was an uncomfortably long silence as Ellen trotted gaily up to join them, setting her drink down on the table. "Hi," she said cheerfully as Yvonne ushered her onto the bench beside Lena.

Lena remained silent for a moment, her eyebrows raised in a restrained gesture of surprise, "Ellen, my dear. What... the fuck are you wearing?"

"Nice, isn't it?" said Yvonne enthusiastically. She slid onto the bench after Ellen and nudged her along with her hips until Ellen sat wedged snugly between her and Lena. "So," Yvonne said to Lena, "That's you sorted then. Let's drink up and get going, shall we?"

"Hang on a minute," Lena raised one eyebrow warily, "Ellen is my date?"

"That's right," Yvonne replied briskly, "It's all fixed up and sorted. She's hot for you. You're welcome by the way."

Yvonne took a sip from Ellen's glass of cream. As she pulled the glass from her mouth it left a slim, bright white streak along her upper lip. Leah started to giggle, then stifled her laughter and looked away. She caught the look of wry amusement on Annika's face and they exchanged a conspiratorial smile.

"Ellen?" Lena continued, "One of the Sisterhood's most... How to put it? Most well-known pets? She's probably already been to the North Wing several times this evening."

"Sure, I know it's not ideal," Yvonne explained, "Because everyone's already had a go on her. What with her being such a colossal slut and all. But you're in a hurry. And we've still got the other two to compensate," Yvonne indicated Kathi and Leah.

"Hello!" Ellen held up her hands in protest, "I'm right here you know. I do have feelings."

"Yeah," Yvonne leaned over to whisper in Ellen's ear, "Feelings for dick."

Ellen shuddered briefly, as she had when Yvonne had stroked her between the shoulders a short while earlier. "Oh yes, Kitty loooves dick," Ellen purred quietly.

"Shh," Lena hissed. But the corners of her mouth curled into a smile of wry amusement. She stroked Ellen's head with the tips of her fingers. Then she sighed and turned to look at Kathi, "Kathi, so you're sure you'd like to come with us?"

Kathi nodded, smiling brightly. She put her arms around Annika's neck to kiss her on the cheek.

Lena continued, "Then for your sake and for Leah's I will take Ellen-"

"Kitty," Ellen interjected.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Lena groaned, "Kitty, then. I will take Kitty as my date."

"Isn't Yvonne your date?" Kathi asked suddenly.

"Yes of course, but not like that, my dear," Lena explained patiently, "As we were saying before, Yvonne is a Sisterhood girl, like me, and like Annika. And however desperately and passionately Yvonne may be in love with me," Lena flashed Yvonne a sarcastic grin, "We each of us need to take a... a... a normal girl as a date, to gain admission."

"And Kitty here is a normal girl," Yvonne added. "Well, more or less."

12