Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena looked at Yvonne's face, her upper lip still white with cream, "And Yvonne, wipe that stuff off your mouth."

"What?" Yvonne looked worried for a moment as she put her hand quickly to her face. She licked her fingers, then ran her tongue back and forth across her lips to clean them, "Mmm, just a bit of cream."

"What else did you think it would it be?" Lena asked sternly, "What have you been doing?"

"Nothing," replied Yvonne quickly.

"Hmm," Lena frowned. Then she placed her hands on the table and looked across at Annika and Kathi, then at Leah, still standing at the end of the table. "Let's go then, shall we?"

"Not so fast," Ellen held up her finger, "Kitty hasn't agreed to this yet."

Annika groaned, then folded her arms on the table in front of her to bury her face in them.

Yvonne had already slid off the bench and was smoothing down her dress. She turned to look back at Ellen, "But you were really keen just a moment ago."

"There are the terms to iron out," Ellen wagged her finger.

"The terms?" asked Lena.

Ellen turned to face Lena, "Yvonne said you and her would do whatever I like, once we get there. As my payment for helping you out."

"Your payment?" Lena echoed incredulously.

"Well hang on now," Yvonne interjected, "I said Lena would. I will only if you're really good."

"Whatever," Ellen replied, "But Kitty wants to negotiate payment now, just so there's no misunderstanding."

"Okay," Lena sighed, exasperated, "So what do you want?"

Ellen leaned a little closer to Lena, lowering her voice, "The full proper treatment, as if I was a new girl and you were initiating me for the first time. All four holes."

"Four?" Yvonne asked.

"Wait," Ellen held up a closed fist. She frowned, crossed her eyes, and stuck out her tongue in a caricature of concentration. She flicked up her thumb, then her index finger, then finally her middle finger, each sharpened nail popping up as she counted. She held out her hand, "How many is that?"

"Three," Yvonne giggled, "That's three."

"Okay, in all three holes then," Ellen said to Lena.

"Thank fuck for that," Lena sighed. She made to shunt Ellen along the bench, but Ellen stayed firmly put.

"No welching," Ellen looked Lena sternly in the eye.

"Argh!" Lena tossed her head back in exasperation, "May the Goddess give me strength!"

"Goddess?" asked Kathi.

Annika lifted her head, "A figure of speech."

"No welching. I promise," said Lena.

Aware that she had remained silent for most of the exchange, Leah felt she should say something, to reassert her belonging in some way. "What's welching?" she asked. To her ears it sounded like it might be a sex act of some sort.

"Slang. Another word for reneging," Lena explained, "To welch is to renege on something."

"Oh," said Leah, nonplussed.

"You don't know what 'renege' means either, do you?" said Lena after a pause.

"No," Leah replied, embarrassed.

"To welch, or to renege, on an agreement is to refuse to hold up one's end of the agreement. To go back on it," Lena explained patiently.

"Oh, I see," Leah replied, understanding now what Ellen had meant, "Are those words in the Sisterhood language?"

There was a pause again. "No dear," Lena smiled at her kindly, "In English."

Leah looked down, feeling somewhat ashamed, "Oh, I see. Sorry, I'm dumb," she laughed.

"Good," said Yvonne cheerfully, putting her arm around Leah's waist, "Dumb is hot."

"Yvonne!" the tone in Lena's voice was one of genuine consternation.

"What?" Yvonne held up her hands, "It was a compliment."

Despite herself, Leah felt a certain pride in having been the object of Yvonne's remark. A peculiar fantasy flitted through her imagination, of the vague, abstract sort that she had entertained from time to time during the evening. Herself as a lowly, abject pet, a sex toy for the Sisterhood, doing nothing but lounging and luxuriating all day as the other girls pleasured themselves upon her. It was Ellen's entertaining act, as the dumb sex kitten, that had put the notion into Leah's fancy. She wondered also whether it was in part this same act of Ellen's that had helped win Lena over to Yvonne's proposal, that had in a way seduced her.

"So," Leah shook her head. She banished the momentary fantasy from her mind, feeling ashamed of herself. She looked up at the others.

"Indeed," Yvonne smiled, "So." She looked exceedingly pleased with herself. She hugged Leah at the waist and turned to let Ellen and Lena slide off the bench.

"Mistress!" Ellen leaped up to wrap her legs around Lena's body as soon as she stepped out, "Thank you for taking in a poor stray, extremely horny, kitten."

"Alright. No need to overdo it," Lena smiled, "And please, no humping. There'll be plenty of time for that."

Ellen slid down Lena's leg to kneel on the floor. She held up her hands below her chin and stuck out her lower lip, looking mournful. "Sorry," she whimpered.

Lena scowled. She turned to Leah, "Leah, perhaps you would take care of this kitten for me?"

"Oh, right," Leah laughed. She took Ellen's outstretched hand. "With pleasure."

"Yvonne," Lena snapped her fingers.

Yvonne sighed and let go of Leah to take Lena's hand. Leah looked over her shoulder to offer a reassuring smile to Kathi, who was sliding out of the booth after Annika. Kathi smiled back at her. She looked happy enough, perhaps even excited. Lena and Yvonne led the group away, their twin strides swift and graceful. Leah followed, taking Ellen with her, the two of them trotting hurriedly to keep up.

Leah took another look over her shoulder, this time rather to reassure herself that Kathi and Annika were following than to offer any reassurance to Kathi. The two other girls looked happy, if a little apprehensive, holding hands sweetly, Kathi leaning in close to Annika as they walked. Leah turned to Ellen, "I really love your outfit," she said enthusiastically.

"Thanks," Ellen giggled, "I think maybe Lena likes it, too."

"I think so," Leah whispered. Initially, she had been a little taken aback. Not so much by the outfit itself as by Ellen's bizarre behavior. But Leah found herself warming to Ellen's company. She was having fun. And, she realized as they wound their way briskly around the edge of the great hall behind Lena and Yvonne, they were finally on their way to the North Wing and its promised pleasures. She clutched Ellen's hand to keep her close as they squeezed between two chattering crowds of girls, and could feel the light prick of Ellen's sharpened nails against her palm and her wrist. Leah wanted to take the opportunity to chat with Ellen. Though she had an approximate idea of what awaited them, she had not taken the time to think about it until then, and she still had many questions. But the din of the hall was oppressive. "I'd like to wear a fun costume... some time," Leah said as they approached the main door.

"Next year?" said Ellen.

"Maybe," Leah laughed, "Do you do it every year?"

There was a pause in their exchange as the group passed through the bottleneck of the main doors, where pairs and groups were shouldering their way out, and some back in. As Leah stepped out into the space of the hallway on the other side, Ellen said, "You're wondering how many years I've been here?"

"Yes," Leah replied, "I mean, if that's not too personal a question."

Ellen giggled at her. "I'm dressed in a catgirl outfit that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, and we're on our way to the North Wing to be used as fucktoys," she whispered, "There are no personal questions."

In the tall, wide hallway outside, various groups of girls had pooled to gather themselves and dither over which way to turn or to take stock and wait until all their members were present. Immediately opposite the main archway to the great hall, another longer hallway led away perpendicular to the one in which they stood. At its far end Leah could just make out another pair of grand arched wooden doors, like those of the great hall, only closed.

At the corner of the two grand hallways, Lena and Yvonne were standing with their backs resting against the wall, watching as Leah and Ellen made their way over. They were then joined by Annika and Kathi, and the group gathered standing in a circle. "So," Lena pushed herself away from the wall to stand straight and survey the others, "We now head up here," she pointed down the longer hallway, "And we make our way to the North Wing. Follow us, and keep up."

"Okay," Leah said, making an effort to conceal her excitement. It seemed that this was finally it, whatever it might be. Her heart was racing, so much so that she was sure that its urgent beating was visible in the rise and fall of her chest. The burning in her pussy that had been slowly simmering as she had danced with Yvonne and then chatted with the others in the great hall was now an insistent, hot throb.

"And may I remind you that we must still be discreet," Lena looked pointedly at Yvonne, but also briefly at Annika, "No idle gossiping. Until we reach the North Wing proper, there may still be guests wandering about."

Lena turned to take her first step, linking arms with Yvonne. Yvonne looked quickly over her shoulder to roll her eyes and wink at Leah before striding away at Lena's side.

Ellen took a tight hold of Leah's hand to lead her along behind the other two. "Come," she said, "I can tell you more on the way. Let's get away from the crowd first."

12