Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 20

Story Info
The girls get changed for the North Wing (and have sex).
6.4k words
4.75
5.4k
8
0

Part 20 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can feel it, can't you?" Lena smiled excitedly. Her voice echoed against the stone.

"The warm air, you mean?" Leah asked.

"Right," Lena nodded, "This crypt was once the baths attached to the temple complex. In this part of the mountains, there are many hot springs that can provide natural warmth. We still use them."

Behind Lena's back the curtains twitched once. "Welcome," a voice spoke. The voice was shrill and soft, slightly nasal. It sounded as though it ought to belong to someone timid, and yet it spoke with a hint of irony, a lighthearted mock-seriousness.

Two pairs of hands reached out from behind the curtains to pull them apart, each pair of hands drawing one curtain back. A girl stepped out and stood to one side within the gap that had been pulled open. "Welcome to the North Wing," she said, in the same wry tone that Leah had heard a moment before. The girl was about Leah's height, and slim. She looked prim and tidy, had a vaguely secretarial look about her, with her straight, light-brown hair parted neatly in the center and cut precisely at shoulder length, and a pair of wide-rimmed glasses perched on her nose. Leah found her fairly attractive. She was neither strikingly pretty nor entirely plain, and had a timid look about her to match her soft voice. She was wearing a long, loose-fitting dun brown dress embroidered with floral patterns, and in the fingers of one hand she was twirling a pen. "Do come through," the girl held out her arms, gesturing them forward.

"Fucking finally," Yvonne sighed. She strode through, pulling Leah with her.

"Ooh," Leah enthused. She stepped into the cloud of warm, moist air beyond the curtain, savoring the brush of its faint heat against her skin. Leah could feel her excitement mounting. It felt as if they must nearly be at their destination. She looked about her. On the other side of the curtain, the tunnel continued further in the same direction, ending at a worn wooden door that was slightly ajar. On either side of the corridor was a row of smaller, more modern-looking doors, with green-red vacant-occupied indicator locks on them, like changing cabins or toilets.

"This is almost the best bit," said Yvonne as she hitched up her dress to take hold of her tight undershorts and pull them down. She lifted one leg then the other to slip the shorts off. "Freedom!" she giggled loudly, picking them up off the floor and flinging them into a large wheeled cart full of various items of discarded clothing.

"Polina my dear," said Lena gaily as she and Ellen followed behind Yvonne, "Nice to see you. You got door duty this evening I see."

"Indeed," Polina, the girl with the pen, replied, "I volunteered."

"You volunteered?" Lena arched an eyebrow.

"There are perks," Polina replied wryly, "I have my team of helpers to entertain me."

Leah heard the sound of girls giggling. She watched the curtains fall back into place behind Annika and Kathi as they stepped forward to join the others. She noticed the two very short girls standing behind Annika and Kathi and giggling quietly to themselves. Each of them had been holding one of the curtains in her hands and had just now let them drop.

One of the two was perhaps the shortest adult Leah had seen in her life. Leah found herself looking down onto the top of the girl's head. Looking down further, below the hem of the girl's short, red cotton dress, Leah saw that she was perched atop a pair of tall high-heeled shoes, and must have been even smaller without them. She was very pretty, slim and petite, with tanned skin and long glossy light brown hair, and wore a coy, mischievous smile on her face.

The girl who had been holding the other curtain was a little bit taller than her partner, though still shorter than Leah. In contrast to the smaller one, she was quite stout, almost fat. Her tight white dress clung to her broad hips and slightly bulging stomach, and her bare arms and legs looked thick and soft. She had lush, wavy black hair and dark, deeply-tanned skin. Leah found her also quite pretty, with her long-lashed dark eyes and an endearing small gap between the two front teeth of her cheerful, bright white smile.

"Louise, how lovely to see you too," said Lena, "You really are the pillar of strength holding this whole operation up, aren't you? I don't know what we'd do without you."

Standing behind Polina and massaging her shoulders, Leah recognized the sturdy, buxom figure of Louise, the bar girl who had first served them their drinks in the great hall at the beginning of the evening. Though she had been bare-chested earlier in the evening, Louise now wore a tight white sports bra which held her huge breasts clasped firmly against her chest. Polina nuzzled the back of her head against them affectionately as she spoke, "Indeed. Louise is an invaluable helper. The brawn of the gate-keeping operation, so to speak."

Louise turned to address Annika, "So I guess you won't be coming by afterwards to help with the washing up, then?"

Annika blushed. "Oh," she said awkwardly, clutching Kathi's hand, "No. I found a date."

"Good for you," Louise said curtly, eyeing up Kathi.

"So," Polina stepped forward and walked over to a wooden lectern, on which was resting an open leather-bound ledger. She clicked her pen, "Check-in time. Stock-taking, so to speak. Lena... Yvonne... Annika..." Polina began writing. As she did so, a ginger cat sprang up suddenly from the floor to perch itself on the edge of the lectern and peer over. Polina tickled the back of its head as she wrote, then shooed it away to send it scampering off down the tunnel. She looked up, "So who are your delightful companions this evening?"

"Check-in?" Leah asked.

Lena sighed, "I have to say I find this part rather demeaning. If I were in charge I would do away with it."

"If you were in charge, the whole thing would be a dick-fest anyway," Yvonne scoffed.

Lena glared at Yvonne but made no retort. She turned back to Leah and explained, "The rule is that each Sisterhood girl must bring a... How did you put it earlier?"

"A girly girl?" Leah ventured.

"Exactly, a girly girl. Such a sweet expression," Lena smiled, "Dmurrhisi, we call them. Each Sisterhood girl must bring one, for balancing purposes. To avoid too much competition."

"Nasty fights," Yvonne added, flashing her eyes at Leah.

"Quite. There must be enough dmurrhisi to go around, so to speak. And because the Sisterhood has now gotten quite large, noble gatekeepers like Polina here can't be expected to know and recognize every individual Sisterhood girl," Lena went on, "Unfortunately some overeager novices sometimes try their luck and attempt to pass themselves off as dmurrhisi, in order to gain access to the North Wing."

"Oh," said Leah. She glanced at Kathi and guessed from her expression that the same inference had just dawned on her. "So we have to prove we are really, er, dmurrhisi?" Leah tried her best to reproduce Lena's swift and graceful enunciation.

"Right," Lena nodded.

Polina tapped her pen against the lectern, then pointed it at Ellen, "I think we can safely say that this curious specimen is not hiding anything under that rather snugly fitting outfit of hers."

"Oh no of course not," Ellen giggled, "I'm a dmurrhisi cat."

"However..." Polina narrowed her eyes and frowned at Ellen, "Haven't I seen you come by here once already this evening, in another lucky young lady's company?"

"Uh-uh. Not this kitty-cat," Ellen replied, shaking her head, "You must have me confused with some other kitty. We probably all look alike to you."

Polina raised one eyebrow and pursed her lips. "I remain unconvinced," she said slowly.

Leah couldn't tell from Polina's expression whether she was in earnest or merely teasing, and for a brief, dreadful moment she worried that they might yet be turned away at the last moment. Then Ellen bounded forward and flung herself onto her knees in front of Polina. "Mistress," Ellen looked up mournfully, "What could I possibly do to convince you of my innocence?"

Polina sighed. "Very well," she said, taking one hand to her thigh and hitching up her dress.

Leah looked away, out of a reflexive regard for modesty, then looked back again, fascinated. Polina was bare beneath her dress, and sported a slender, rapidly stiffening dick between her legs. Ellen reached up and cradled Polina's smooth, tight ballsack in her hand, tickling at it with the tips of her claw-like fingernails. As Ellen reared up and put her lips to the tip of Polina's dick, Polina flung the hem of her dress over Ellen's head, letting it fall and cover her.

"Bribery," Annika giggled, as the outline of Ellen's head began to bob slowly back and forth beneath Polina's dress.

"Ellen is your date, I take it?" Polina addressed Lena.

"I'm the lucky, ah, cat owner, yes," Lena replied archly.

"Well, unhh..." Polina's sly, cool smile twisted into a momentary grimace of pleasure as the sound of an enthusiastic slurp interrupted her from below, "She's, ungh... a really good choice. Louise, would you...?" Polina gestured towards Leah.

Louise smiled at Leah, then looked her up and down. She turned and did the same to Kathi. "What do you think, Aria?" Louise asked, looking over at the two other helpers.

The two girls both giggled again. The chubby, dark-skinned one answered, "Well, they're both very attractive, aren't they?" Her voice was tinged with melodious laughter, "And I guess we can trust Lena. She's always so well-behaved."

"Is it you I have to bribe, then?" Yvonne interrupted, addressing the girl who had just spoken, Aria, "Or microslut here?"

Aria and her smaller partner laughed. "Minigirl, we call her," Aria corrected.

"Yeah, or, you know, maybe my actual fucking name," the smaller girl scowled.

"Which is?" Yvonne inquired.

"Mari," the girl said hastily. Her voice was shrill and girlish. She shook her head and wagged a dainty finger at Yvonne, "Anyway, no special favors for you. No way. You are a bad girl."

"We have been specially selected for our imperviousness to bribery," said Aria.

"If you have been specially selected for anything it's for your giant fat ass," said Yvonne. She turned to the other girl, "And you, Hobbit-Whore... well, you were no doubt chosen for the fact that you can be carried around in a handbag."

Aria scowled, looking Yvonne up and down. Leah followed her gaze and saw that the front of Yvonne's dress had begun to rise, pushed out in front of her as her dick began to harden.

"I'm not sure who would be bribing whom. If it's you that's offering, that is," Aria said.

"Your dates are obviously dmurrhisi, anyway," said Mari, "Though I've no idea how a nasty bitch like you got her hands on a nice one like this." She blinked her pretty eyes at Leah.

"By ill means, no doubt," Aria added.

Yvonne glared. There was an awkward pause once it became clear that she was not going to offer a comeback. Leah suddenly became aware of the muffled sound of Ellen purring appreciatively as she gulped and gasped under Polina's dress. All eyes turned to Polina. "So..." Lena put her hands together slowly.

Polina groaned as a particularly vigorous bob of Ellen's head knocked her almost off balance. She put one hand on the lectern to steady herself, and put the other at the back of Ellen's head to press it firmly forward. "Tradition..." Polina grunted.

"Come on, let's not make poor Kathi change if she doesn't want to," said Lena, "As our traditions go, this has to be one of the silliest. We're good to go."

Leah wasn't sure how she felt about having to undress right there, if that was indeed what was being discussed. Polina and her helpers were all very attractive, and were girls that Leah would under normal circumstances have been very happy to get naked for. But she felt an acute vicarious discomfort on Kathi's behalf.

Leah was surprised to hear Kathi then speak up. "No, it's okay," Kathi said, "Really. We should do this properly. We can change, I don't mind."

"You don't have to," said Annika, putting one hand on Kathi's shoulder.

"No, I'm okay," Kathi shrugged off Annika's touch and stepped forward, "I understand it's important. You have to check that we're not..." there was an excruciating pause as Kathi seemed to have to gather the will to say it, "Not... dickgirls, right?"

"Dickgirls," Aria giggled, "That one always tickles me." She turned to Yvonne, sticking out her tongue, "You're a dickgirl, hah!"

"Yrranahi," said Yvonne haughtily, "And that would make you a 'pussy-girl' then, wouldn't it?" She turned to Mari, "Or I guess 'butthole-girl' might be more appropriate in your case, considering what I've heard about you."

"Dream on," Mari drawled. Her high-pitched voice sounded comically incongruous as she taunted Yvonne, "Dream all the cum-drenched dickgirl wet dreams you like about my perfect, tiny tight butthole. You will never get to fuck it."

Yvonne's face hardened and she made to step forward, but Lena put her hand on Yvonne's shoulder and held her back. "Please," Lena said coolly, "Let's not start this sort of silly stuff already. We've only just arrived."

"We haven't even actually arrived," said Annika, exasperated.

"Yrranahi?" Leah tried out the word, doing her best to trill the 'r' as she had heard Yvonne do.

"Our word. We are yrranahi, you are dmurrhisi," said Lena. She let go of Yvonne and smiled at Leah, "And you two are particularly lovely ones, too." She turned finally to Leah, "So you're going to get changed then are you?"

Leah nodded, smiling.

Louise glanced from left to right, put her hand to the side of her mouth as if to shield it from view, then spoke in a loud stage whisper, "You know it's just an excuse to get you naked, don't you?"

Polina seemed about to say something, then she groaned and doubled over, her knuckles whitening as she held tight to the edge of the lectern.

Louise continued in Polina's stead, "You don't actually have to strip. See Ellen here? You could just change into something tight like that. Something that leaves nothing to the imagination, if you see what I mean. Bikini bottoms," Louise indicated her own scant outfit, "Or your underwear."

"Some girls like to show themselves off already when they make an entrance," Annika added, nodding encouragement.

"Make an entrance?" Kathi asked.

"When we go in," Lena nodded towards the door at the far end of the tunnel, "There's a sort of lounge, an antechamber. Some Sisterhood girls will be there probably, seeing who comes in, curious about new girls."

"Deciding whether they want to fuck you, basically," said Louise.

"And in Leah's case..." Yvonne put her arm about Leah's waist and pulled her close, "Deciding that, yes, they definitely do want to fuck her. A lot."

Considering it that way, Leah found the idea of simply stripping naked suddenly a lot more appealing. Also, as the warm, humid air had slowly gathered around them, the fairly thick material of Leah's dress had started to become a little oppressive. Flushing with the heat of excitement at Yvonne's touch, Leah felt the first fine beads of sweat prickle at the small of her back. "Okay then," she giggled, pushing Yvonne away. Her hand fidgeted with the cords at the side of her dress where she had earlier tied them in a bow.

"We have changing rooms if you like," Louise indicated the row of smaller doors along the side of the tunnel, "With a selection of other clothes, swimwear, various things."

"Okay. Great," Kathi drew a deep breath, smiling at Leah. She even looked a little excited.

Lena pointed to the nearest door, "Leah my dear, why don't you take Kathi with you? And the two of you can get changed into something appropriate. See if you find something you like."

"Okay," said Leah, taking Kathi's hand, "See you in a moment then." Leah pulled open the door and shooed Kathi inside, then followed and locked it closed behind her.

The changing cabin was narrow, and almost completely dark. For a few moments, Leah fumbled at the walls for a light switch. She found what felt like a wooden doorknob, then another, and then the cool bare stone of the wall. After twice bumping into Kathi who was trying to do the same, Leah's hand found the switch just after Kathi did, and a bright light flicked on above them as their fingers touched. Kathi was standing between Leah and the wall. Kathi turned her head and suddenly her lips were almost against Leah's. Leah could feel the warmth from Kathi's flushed red cheeks against her face.

Kathi spoke first before Leah could move or say anything, "Do you think we have time?"

"Time for what?" Leah asked, smiling.

"To, um... fuck," Kathi whispered.

Leah's excitement was mixed with a curious pride to see that Kathi seemed to be warming to her role a little, becoming more forward. Leah couldn't resist teasing her once more. "Fuck?" she asked, lifting her eyebrows quizzically.

"If...," Kathi began.

Leah put her lips against Kathi's to silence her. Kathi's mouth opened for an eager kiss, welcoming Leah's tongue with a muffled gasp. "Don't," Leah whispered, drawing back to catch her breath, "Don't ask if it's okay or if I like you. Of course I do. Let's just do it." She pressed her hips against Kathi's body and kissed her again.

"I'm sorry I didn't earlier," Kathi murmured, "In the bathrooms. When you wanted to."

Leah put her lips to Kathi's cheek, then her neck. Her hands slid down to Kathi's hips to scrabble for the waistband of her skirt. Leah's fingers found their way under the skirt and pulled it down over Kathi's thighs. "You took your underwear off, didn't you?" she said, "When you went to the bathroom earlier."

"Oh. Yes," Kathi giggled.

Leah looked at her. "You wanted to tease Annika."

"I guess," Kathi smiled shyly, averting her gaze.

"Did she touch you?" Leah asked as she put her own hand between Kathi's thighs to press it gently against her pussy.

"Just... a bit," Kathi answered, letting out a short, shrill gasp as Leah pressed a little harder.

"Lucky you," Leah smiled.

"Did you...?" Kathi began, "With the other one?"

"Yvonne?" Leah felt a shiver of excitement rush through her body as she said it. Her hand clutched hard at Kathi's pussy as she tensed. "No," Leah sighed, "No time unfortunately. But she fucked me really good earlier on already."

Kathi had begun slowly grinding her hips, clasping her thighs closed around Leah's hand. "Tell me more about what it's like."

"Sex with them?" Leah asked. She thought back to when Emmie had asked her the same question. Leah rather regretted not having been able to think of much to say about it. "It's absolutely amazing," she flashed Kathi a wide-eyed smile, "You'll love it."

"You didn't find it weird?" Kathi insisted.

"No. Maybe the first time, a bit," Leah closed her eyes, recalling. Then she continued hurriedly before Kathi could ask who her first time was with, "But even then, it was just... fun. Watching it get hard, feeling it, stroking it." She pulled her hand out from between Kathi's legs, stepped back and tugged on the laces at the side of her dress, "Now, help me get undressed."

Kathi stepped out of her skirt where it had fallen to her ankles. She helped Leah loosen the crisscrosses of lace until the side of the dress hung open, then she took hold of the shoulder straps and Leah leaned forward and lifted her arms, letting Kathi pull the dress off over her head. Kathi lay the dress to one side on a bench, then lifted her own blouse and took it off.

"You have a great body," said Kathi, taking hold of Leah's hands.

"Thanks," Leah shook her hair from her face and leaned forward to embrace Kathi again. Kathi's skin was warm and soft, and Leah felt a sort of cozy satisfaction at the sensation of their bare bodies touching, mixed in with her excited anticipation. "You too," she whispered, kissing Kathi's neck.

12