Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have really amazing tits," Kathi ran her hands up the sides of Leah's torso, and squeezed at Leah's breasts where they bulged out from between their pressed bodies. "I can see why they're always talking about them."

"Talking about my tits? Who?" Leah was curious.

"The other girls. Lena and Annika, while you were away," Kathi answered, "And there was another girl that came by, I don't remember her name."

Leah busied herself kissing Kathi's bare shoulders, not wanting to show how pleased she was with what she was hearing. Once she had succeeded in suppressing a self-satisfied grin she looked up and held Kathi's gaze for a moment before kissing her again, deeply, mouth open and lips clasped tightly to Kathi's. She felt Kathi's fingers take hold of the waistband of her thong and pull it down, then she wriggled her hips to let it fall down about her ankles. Leah reached around Kathi's waist and pulled their bodies tightly against each other until the top of her pussy pressed against Kathi's skin. She felt Kathi's soft, trim hairs rub and scratch against her own as she began to slowly grind her hips.

"Do you think you could come like that?" Leah said softly, "From rubbing?"

"Uhh," Kathi grunted. Her head lolled back and she wrapped her arms tight about Leah's waist. "I think so."

Leah rubbed and pressed, pleasuring herself against Kathi's body idly, comfortably, only the top part of her pussy touching Kathi's. A leisurely rubbing was one of Leah's favorite ways of enjoying a girl, or of enjoying herself on her own. The pleasure it afforded was warm and comforting. It lacked the intensity of stroking or penetration, but was more easily won.

Leah thought back to what Kathi had just said. "It's nice when they talk about you, isn't it?"

"When they talk about you?" Kathi asked. Her breath had quickened to short, sharp grunts and she seemed to be concentrating on her pleasure.

"About what they like about you. What they want to do to you."

"Oh." Kathi had begun a slow subtle movement of her hips in sympathy with Leah's own, and now she stopped. She looked again at Leah, "Did Annika...?"

"Oh yes," Leah answered, anticipating Kathi's question, "She wants you."

Kathi gave a soft groan and began grinding again. "What, uh... what do you think she'll do to me?" Kathi whispered between quiet gasps.

Kathi's excitement was infectious. Being able to talk more freely, and seeing Kathi finally begin to let herself go, felt like a sudden, very gratifying release, freeing Leah to enjoy Kathi's company, and her body. Leah could feel the heat rising from between her legs. She felt that she would need to squeeze a little tighter to force herself over the brink and come, but it wouldn't take long. "I bet she's hard for you right now," she whispered, gritting her teeth and racking her imagination for something more inspiring to say to Kathi to help stoke her excitement.

"Uhh," Kathi groaned, "Annika."

"She's going to fuck you," Leah continued, squeezing harder to press her pussy tight against Kathi's, "Fuck you, er... real hard." Leah gasped with exertion, then broke out into a laugh, "Sorry, I'm useless at sexy talk."

"Don't worry," Kathi giggled breathlessly, "Are you ready to come?"

"I might need to... um, squeeze you quite hard," Leah grunted. As she spoke, she felt her burgeoning climax begin to ebb and slip away from her, and she knew she had to go for it quickly or lose it. Without waiting for a response, she thrust her lips at Kathi's for a kiss, sticking her tongue into Kathi's mouth, and then clasped her hands firmly locked together at the small of Kathi's back to hug her tight.

A stifled groan sounded in Kathi's chest and she gasped for air as they kissed, the breath squeezed from her lungs. Her body stiffened and Leah fancied she felt a tremor of pleasure from Kathi's pussy. Then Leah's own climax suddenly burst and flowed through her body with the last desperate grind of her hips.

Kathi twisted her mouth free of Leah's kiss and drew breath. "Whew!" she sighed, her cheeks flushed deep red and a broad, glowing smile on her face.

"A nice quick one," Leah laughed, likewise panting for air. Her muscles slackened and she let go of Kathi's waist, letting her body just rest against Kathi's, keeping her pussy pressed lightly against it to soothe the final throbs of orgasm as they faded to a warm glow. "Did you come?" Leah asked.

"Yeah," Kathi breathed a long sigh that faded into a nervous laugh.

"When they make you come, it's better," Leah smiled at Kathi, "Really intense. You're going to love it." Leah put her hands against the wall either side of Kathi's shoulders and with a heave she pushed herself upright and stepped away. She felt a tug at her ankles and staggered, teetering precariously on her heels until she looked down and remembered her thong. She stepped out of it, kicking it off her feet, then shook her head and drew a deep breath, "Now, let's get changed."

For the first time since they had entered, Leah took a good look around the changing cabin. It was fairly narrow, but deep. Beside where Kathi was standing, there was a bench, on which lay their discarded clothes. Beyond that, arrayed against the wall, was a series of standing clothes racks, where various dresses, gowns, and other items of clothing hung densely packed on coat hangers. The opposite wall, behind Leah, was a continuous row of wooden doors, each fronted with a full-length mirror. Leah opened the nearest one to look inside, and found shelves heaped with scraps of fabric and lace that looked like underwear, mostly black but some in brighter colors.

"What do you think we should wear?" Kathi asked.

Leah reached into the cupboard, thinking. She remembered the reason they had come in. She picked up the first item that caught her eye, a slim pair of black underpants, almost transparent, and with little bird motifs embroidered into the crotch. "Something that shows we're definitely not... What was it? Yrranahi?"

"Dickgirls?" Kathi asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Leah laughed, rummaging through a few more items of underwear, "Though I got the impression they don't like that word. Or Yvonne seemed not to, at least."

"What was that about?" Kathi asked, "Was she fighting with those two girls?"

"I don't know." Leah assumed the other two girls had just wanted to tease Yvonne. And she had found it curiously arousing, watching Yvonne start to get hard, and then hearing the smaller, prettier one taunt her. Leah bent down to look at a lower shelf, aware that as she did so she was baring herself to Kathi behind her.

"Wow," Kathi exclaimed, "You have a really nice..."

Leah spied something she liked the look of. She straightened up and turned to face Kathi. "And so do you," she said, grinning, "So how about you show it off in something like this?"

Kathi looked at the scrap of material in Leah's outstretched hand. Her expression was somewhere between excitement and trepidation. "A thong?" she said.

Leah put her thumbs into the waistband and pulled it taut, holding it up to gauge the fit against Kathi's figure. It was a fairly flimsy item, not much more than the narrow waistband and a small triangle of glossy, deep purple material. It was definitely too small for Leah herself, but it looked as though it would fit Kathi nicely. Leah looked back from the thong to Kathi, and realized that she was getting her first proper look at Kathi completely naked. Kathi looked even lovelier than Leah had imagined from the glimpses she had gotten so far. Her otherwise petite build made the curve of her hips and slight thickening of her thighs all the more pleasing, and her small breasts sat neat and firm on her chest. Her nakedness was all the more striking with her short hair, and the pearl earrings that still dangled from her ears.

"You don't normally wear a thong, then?" Leah asked.

Kathi reached out and took the thong, turned it over in her hands to feel the fabric. "Maybe just sometimes," she replied.

"I think you'd look great in something like this. Annika will love it," said Leah by way of encouragement.

"Okay," Kathi smiled. She reached down and slipped on the thong, lifting one foot then the other to step into it. She stood up, pulling the waistband over her hips and twisting it into place.

"Oh yes," Leah enthused. It was surprising what a difference such a small scrap of fabric made to Kathi's look. It was a little tight, even on Kathi's slimmer figure, and the waistband plunged low at the front, following the crease where her thighs joined her hips. The front of the thong looked as though it only just covered the trim patch of hair between Kathi's legs.

Kathi looked down at herself, then over at one of the mirrors. "Do you often wear one of these?" she asked.

"Most of the time," Leah replied. She hadn't always done so. In her teenage years she had only worn a thong for special occasions, or occasions that she had hoped might become special. Most of the time she had opted for comfort over elegance. But since moving in with Caroline, who had rather more extravagant tastes in underwear, she had gotten used to wearing something more flimsy a lot of the time, even at home. "It's nice to feel... sexy, isn't it?" Leah giggled.

"Yes, I suppose so," Kathi replied hesitantly. She turned around and twisted her spine to get a look at herself from behind.

"Nice," Leah said approvingly, "You should definitely wear that." Kathi had quite a nice behind, too, Leah noticed. It was fairly flat, but not entirely shapeless, and had an inviting, soft looseness to it, shaking slightly as Kathi turned.

"Should I choose a new top?" asked Kathi, "What about you?"

"Hmm," Leah turned to check herself in the mirror, "I'm wondering... What do you think?"

"You want to go topless?" Kathi asked. Perhaps it was rather excitement than worry that she heard in Kathi's voice, Leah couldn't tell.

"I was wondering," Leah put her hands to the front of her body, felt her way downwards, sucking in a deep breath of air to flatten her stomach, "Or maybe even..."

"You want to go completely naked?"

Leah had been mulling it over in the back of her mind since Louise had suggested it. She put her hands on her hips and posed, shifting her weight onto one leg then the other. She thought she looked quite good. But would she end up feeling too self-conscious? Would Yvonne and the other girls secretly find it distasteful that she displayed herself so brazenly? The curiously liberating realization dawned on her that she didn't particularly care either way, as long as they wanted her.

"Yes," Leah replied, resolved. Then she changed her mind. Another idea had occurred to her, "Or rather... What about bottomless? What do you think?"

"Only a top?" Kathi's eyes were wide, staring down at Leah's naked body.

It was the thought of her bare chest that at the last minute had put Leah off the thought of going completely naked. She recalled the way that the weight of her breasts swayed and bounced them about when she walked in heels, even under her dress. And she found she couldn't quite reassure herself that it wouldn't look ridiculous. She preferred the thought of them being held tight and firm, sticking out rather than slouching down. Going bottomless would be a nice compromise, would ensure she didn't disappoint the other girls while still keeping her chest held firm.

"I could go bottomless and you could go topless," Leah smiled at Kathi, "A fun combination. What do you think?"

"Oh, I'm not sure," Kathi looked down at her feet, "Maybe I'll still wear a top. A short one or something." She sounded disappointed with herself, "I'm sorry."

Leah had meant to help Kathi, not to put her under any pressure. "No, no. It doesn't matter. You should wear whatever you like," she reassured Kathi. She reached out to take Kathi's hand and led her over to the racks of clothing, "Let's each pick out a top and we can get going."

Leah walked a little deeper into the cabin, and began browsing through one of the racks of clothing. Most of the items she found were dresses, a few looked more like nightgowns, in sheer black or red. There were a couple of swimsuits, too.

Kathi lifted and inspected a few things at the other end of the rack. "You have such lovely big tits," Kathi smiled, giggling, "I'd feel a bit embarrassed standing next to you topless."

Leah dismissed Kathi's compliment with a wave of her hand, "Come on."

"Ooh," Kathi's eyes fixed on the piece of clothing she had just pulled out, "How about this?"

"For me or for you?"

"For you," Kathi held it up by the coat hanger to show it to Leah. It was a black top, made of a slightly transparent sheer material, dotted regularly with tiny black diamond motifs. Leah could see the outline of Kathi's face looking through it. It had a high neckline and long, tight-looking sleeves that ended in a short frill around the wrist. But its most striking feature was the extremely short cut, with the hem extending only a hand's breadth below the armpits.

"Looks nice," Leah took the top and pulled it off the coat hanger to hold it up against her chest, "Not sure it will fit me though."

"Try it," Kathi said, smiling eagerly.

Now that Kathi was finally being a bit more demonstrative, Leah didn't want to disappoint her, so she slid her arms into the sleeves of the top and then stretched the neck of it up and over her head. She put her hands behind her neck to pull her hair free, shaking it from her face. The sleeves felt very tight, from the wrists all the way up to the armpits, but Leah found she already liked the way it made her arms feel taut and firm.

"Yes," Kathi was smiling at her enthusiastically, "Nice."

"Hang on. I haven't got it over my tits yet," Leah laughed. She rolled the hem of the top down over her chest, lifting her breasts up as she pulled the top into place. It fit, but only just. The hem had an elastic give to it, and held tightly just under her bust, so that her breasts bulged over it a little, as if slung in a hammock.

Leah turned to one of the mirrors behind her. She squeezed and jostled a few times until she was satisfied that her breasts were arranged neatly and symmetrically under the fabric, then she turned to each side, inspecting the result. "Kathi," she said, "You are a genius."

The look wasn't quite what Leah had imagined to herself when the idea of going bottomless had occurred to her just before. It was considerably better. She had envisioned wearing a fairly standard tight top, maybe something with shoulder straps, and that would show a bit of her stomach. But the long sleeves and high neck of this top contrasted beautifully with how completely it bared her from the chest downwards, leaving her body a long, enticing expanse of nakedness from just below the bust all the way down to her ankles. She turned to Kathi, "Or what do you think?"

"Hot," Kathi sounded delighted, "Your girlfriend is going to love it."

"My girlfriend?"

"Yvonne."

"Oh I see," Leah laughed. It was odd to hear that Kathi still seemed to think of it that way.

"She's..." Kathi hesitated, giggling, "She's going to get so hard for you."

"You think so?" Leah asked. She could feel both her cheeks and her pussy flooding with warmth at the thought.

"Of course," Kathi replied, "I'm so jealous."

"You want Yvonne to fuck you too?" Leah was surprised.

"No," Kathi looked momentarily aghast, "I mean I'm jealous of you that they'll all want you."

"Are you joking? You're slim, you're pretty. Look at you," Leah took Kathi's hands in hers. She lowered her voice and smiled at Kathi, "There'll be plenty of dick to go round, and you'll be getting lots of it."

Leah formed the next few words in her mind and almost began to speak them '... whether you like it or not,' then she realized she was getting a little giddy, and checked herself. "So are you going to go topless after all?" she asked.

Kathi's eyes glanced to the items of clothing hanging beside them, "I don't know... maybe I could wear something and take it off later?"

"Fair enough," Leah released Kathi's hands and they both turned to the clothes rack.

The throbbing heat inside Leah's pussy had begun to get a little urgent. She contemplated asking Kathi whether she wanted another quick rubbing, but she was also eager to get back out and rejoin the others. She flicked hurriedly through a few shirts and dresses, then pulled something out more or less at random and held it up, "What about this one?"

"Oh," Kathi said, holding the material in her hands, "Okay."

Kathi pulled on what turned out to be a plain white top with shoulder straps, made of a thin cotton and with a band of soft-looking fluff at the hem. On a shorter girl it might even have served as a dress or nightgown. On Kathi it reached just to the hips, still showing most of her thong.

"Looks good," said Leah, "Suits you."

"Thanks," Kathi spun on her heels, looking in the mirror, and letting the top billow out around her. "So," she said, "Do we have time to fuck once more before we go back out?"

Leah took Kathi by the waist and turned her to face the door. "It's tempting," she smacked Kathi playfully on the behind, laughing, "But there are lots of lovely big hard dicks waiting for us. We need to see to them right away."

12