Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 23

Story Info
Marianne arrives to check on Leah.
4.9k words
4.8
5.3k
9
0

Part 23 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lull as they both recovered from exertion. Leah couldn't make out any sound from the girls in the other beds further along, and heard only Yvonne's quick breaths in her ear. Every few moments, Yvonne tensed and twisted idly with her hips, her dick twitching inside Leah. It felt still as hard as it had on entering her, and didn't seem to be softening.

After a while, Yvonne drew a deep breath and whispered, "Okay. I'm ready again."

"Ready... for more?" Leah tried quickly to suppress the note of surprise she heard in her own voice.

"Sure," Yvonne replied, "There's no way once is going to be enough after having to wait that long. I haven't come since..." Yvonne paused, but then left the thought unfinished.

Leah prepared herself to relax again. She snuggled her face into the duvet. "Okay. So give it to me already."

Yvonne propped herself up on her arms, then with a faint groan she lifted her hips and drew her dick almost all the way out and past Leah's butthole, only to slam it roughly back in, her body slapping loudly against Leah's backside. "Uhh," Yvonne moaned as she slammed several more times, "Leah.... your, unh... your beautiful... big... bulging... ass!"

Leah focused her imagination on rallying the more elusive pleasure that had begun to stir before Yvonne had stopped to rest, tried to coax more of it out of herself as Yvonne continued to draw out and in again, with smoother, gentler movements.

Then there was a cry from behind her and for a moment Leah thought Yvonne might be coming inside her again already. But the sound Yvonne made was different, a high-pitched, girlish shriek of surprise, as if momentarily terrified. Yvonne pulled out quickly and swung herself off Leah's back.

"Hah!" a familiar voice exclaimed, shrill, feminine, melodious, "Lena said you'd bring her straight here."

"Treacherous bitch," Yvonne squeaked, clambering quickly to the edge of the bed.

Leah rolled onto her side and looked up to see standing at the foot of the bed the pale, curvy figure of Marianne. She was wearing a long gown of a thin, translucent green material, and the flickering light from the chandeliers behind her glowed through it, and through the tousle of red hair about her head. Seeing Marianne again after what felt like so long, Leah realized that she had forgotten how strikingly, paralyzingly beautiful she was. The memory of Marianne's strange, irresistible power to seduce had faded, masked by the more recent, more tangible excitements that Leah had experienced since. Leah made to say something, but found herself once again struck dumb as Marianne's blue-green eyes met hers. Leah contented herself with smiling, and lifted one arm in an abortive, nervous wave.

"Couldn't resist having a go on her yourself first, I take it?" Marianne turned to Yvonne, who was sitting as far up the bed as she could, back against the headboard.

"Oh come on," though wavering in apprehension, Yvonne's voice still carried a hint of the same irrepressible impudence as always, "You have no idea what an absolutely spectacular slut she is. I've lost count of the dicks she's guzzled this evening, and half the Sisterhood have used her fat ass already."

"I suspect an element of projection in your account of her behavior," Marianne replied, "Nonetheless, if that really is the case..." she turned and winked at Leah, "... then good for you mademoiselle."

Leah's heart gave a flutter, and its sudden, irregular throb was echoed a moment later by her pussy, which began to flush again with a slightly sore, eager heat.

"Okay, bye," Yvonne called out hurriedly as she bounded down off the bed and made to walk away.

Marianne made one graceful stride to block Yvonne's path, and grabbed her by the arm, "Oh no," she said firmly, "Since you love her so much, you can stay and help her out."

"Help her out?" Yvonne's face was a grimace of apprehension. Without waiting for a reply, she lunged and tried to twist free of Marianne's grip, but Marianne grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head backwards.

"You can warm me up a little before I fuck her," said Marianne, a faint laugh in her throat.

Yvonne winced, scrunching her face up in pain. "You want me to give it to you too?" she grunted, "You only had to ask. Though I think your ass might be a bit too fat even for me."

"Very amusing," Marianne's expression hardened, her lips closing tight. She gave another sharp tug on Yvonne's hair to fling her back onto the bed. "I have to confess at times I find your complete lack of deference very cute. The Sisterhood's secrets, on the other hand, are serious, and not to be flaunted."

"I've been careful. I haven't done anything," Yvonne protested, "Leah will tell you."

"Don't make her plead for you, the poor girl," said Marianne. Then she spoke again to Leah, "You have no reason to feel any loyalty to her. Trust me, she's not worthy of it."

Leah winced inwardly at the prospect of being drawn into whatever dispute existed between the two other girls. She waved her hand awkwardly, trying to signal indifference, still too flustered to talk.

Marianne leaned over to reach into the basket at the foot of the bed and fetched out a thick white towel, which she tossed to Leah with a smile. Leah wondered at first what she was expected to do with it. She dabbed at the tiny beads of sweat that had just begun to gather on her brow and her neck. Then she felt the warm trickling sensation of Yvonne's cum beginning to seep out of her butthole. She stuffed the towel between her legs and sat on it firmly, wedging it between her cheeks. Its clean softness against her skin soothed some of the sore throbbing that she was slowly becoming aware of as the afterglow of pleasure faded.

"Our familiars have been watching you," Marianne continued, addressing Yvonne. She quickly undid a series of clasps at the front of her gown and then shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She climbed up onto the bed on all fours, crawling on top of Yvonne to pin her by the arms, "They see everything. So consider this merely a foretaste of your punishment, so to speak."

Yvonne thrashed her head from side to side, clamping her eyes and mouth shut as she struggled. But Marianne bounded forward to straddle Yvonne's face. Marianne was taller than Yvonne, and clearly a little heavier, especially around the hips. With Yvonne's head clamped firmly between her thighs, Marianne leaned forward and held Leah's gaze for a moment. Her soft red lips pursed and just perceptibly curled into that same insouciant almost-smile that had so beguiled Leah at their first meeting. "I'll be right with you," Marianne said to her.

"Oh. Lovely," Leah smiled back, laughing. She found a little of her composure returning after the shock of Marianne's unexpected reappearance. Leah looked into Marianne's eyes and realized only then that she was getting her first proper look at Marianne's naked body. Her skin was uniformly pale, a stark backdrop to the glossy red hair that hung over her shoulders. Her breasts were small but plump, soft. She was slim, more so than Yvonne, but only as far down as her narrow waist. Below it, her hips flared out in broad curves that continued onto her thick thighs.

And there, poised above Yvonne's face, was Marianne's dick. Leah felt she had gotten more or less used to the sight of them. But the sight of Marianne's carried a hint of the same surprise and excitement of Leah's first time, perhaps because she had once thought of Marianne as a girl like herself, and had fantasized about her extensively in that way and not as a Sisterhood girl. Marianne's dick was slowly hardening, lifting up and off Yvonne's face, swaying rigidly from side to side as Yvonne still struggled beneath. Leah tried to assess its probable size once fully hard. She was fairly sure it wouldn't match the one she had seen shortly before on Katharina, the younger girl that Yvonne had attempted to take in her throat. But it looked already as long as Lena's, and a little thicker than either. Marianne's balls were impressively large, too, judging by what Leah could see of them, squashed across Yvonne's mouth and bulging over onto her cheeks.

Leah looked back up into Marianne's eyes, then heard a muffled squeal from Yvonne. Despite Marianne's admonition, Leah couldn't help but feel a slight pang of pity for Yvonne, pinned and struggling for breath, just as Leah herself had been moments before, albeit probably more gladly.

"She's been kind," Leah said hesitantly, "To me at least. Showing me around and everything. Not exactly gentle," she shifted slightly on the towel and felt a brief tweak of soreness, "But kind."

"I know," Marianne replied quietly, a reassuring smile on her face, "It's other things she's in trouble for." She looked down between her legs at Yvonne, "Now, open up. I haven't got much time, unfortunately."

Marianne lifted her behind a short way in the air to release Yvonne. As soon as Yvonne gasped for breath, Marianne leaned down to arch her back and aim her hips, then plunged them downward to thrust her dick into Yvonne's open mouth.

It felt for a moment acutely awkward, just sitting there doing nothing and watching Marianne fuck Yvonne in the face. But the sight of it also stirred a renewed flutter of excitement in Leah's pussy. Above all the sight of Marianne's beautiful face as she drove herself deeper into Yvonne's throat with a second thrust. Marianne's inscrutable, stern expression melted just for a moment into a grimace of pleasure, her eyelids drooping closed and her lips parting to let out the faintest of moans. Leah wanted to be the cause of that pleasure, to make Marianne lose her cool with excitement.

Leah realized also to her chagrin that she had done nothing to present herself to Marianne. She might slowly be letting slip away her only chance to prove herself. Marianne had said she didn't have much time. "You know..." Leah began, gathering her resolve, "You could do that to me instead, if you like."

Marianne thrust again, this time simply shoving herself roughly against Yvonne's face while keeping her dick deep inside. "That's sweet of you," Marianne grunted, "But your loyalty is misplaced."

Beneath her, Yvonne gave a muffled cry of dissent.

"Oh no," said Leah, "I don't mean to spare her. I mean because I want it."

Marianne lifted one eyebrow. She made no reply, but ceased her movements and carefully lifted herself off Yvonne, her dick sliding slowly out of Yvonne's mouth. Yvonne gave a loud gasp, gulping air, then as soon as she had caught her breath she wriggled hurriedly out from under Marianne, and slid off the bed, falling to the floor. As Yvonne staggered to her feet, Marianne twisted swiftly around and planted a broad, sweeping smack on Yvonne's behind with the flat of her hand. Yvonne squealed and stumbled away, starting to run.

"Only a foretaste," Marianne called out after her, "And don't even think about skipping coven later. We will find you." Marianne turned to Leah and gave a wry giggle, "Sorry. I shouldn't have subjected you to that. She just needed putting in her place."

Leah watched Yvonne reach the curtains at the entrance, then pause, turn, and hurry back past them to scamper further on between the two rows of beds deeper into the chamber.

"Coven?" asked Leah hesitantly, curious.

Marianne fixed her with her indulgent, heavy-lidded smile, "A gathering of the Sisterhood, later. Before dawn. You may be present too, if you so choose."

Marianne rose to her feet, walked somewhat unsteadily across the bed to reach and draw the curtains closed. Leah noticed only then that the curtains had been open. She had ceased to pay much attention to the room around them once Yvonne had thrown her down on the bed.

Leah also got her first good look at the back of Marianne's naked body. Her big backside looked just as lovely as her curves had suggested from the front, and lovelier than Leah remembered from their brief, fully clothed, encounters earlier. Marianne's broad buttocks were like two perfectly smooth pale pillows that hung heavily from the base of her slender back.

With the curtains drawn, the light was softer. Leah could still see through them clearly to make out the stonework of the wall opposite, the beds either side of hers, and the vague outlines of the pillows heaped within. But with the thin, tinted barrier around them, the atmosphere was more intimate. It reminded her of the cozy guest room in which she had first learned the secret of the Sisterhood. In the quiet following Yvonne's departure, Leah heard again her own excited breathing, and felt her heart beating hard.

Marianne turned and dropped again to her knees to crawl towards Leah. Now that the two of them were alone, Leah's excitement surged, and she found that her voice caught in her throat when she began to speak. She had to cough and begin again. "If I choose to be... offered?" she croaked.

"You were saying..." Marianne seemed to ignore Leah's question. She sidled up next to Leah and laid herself out on her side, "You wanted something?"

"Yes," Leah replied, "I wanted you to do to me what you were doing to Yvonne just now." She hesitated, then added, "I mean, I want you to use me however you like. That's what I'll be for, isn't it?"

Leah felt an intense shudder of gratification pass through her body when she saw Marianne's eyes brighten with interest. "Oh yes," Marianne said, "That's what you will be for alright. If you have made up your mind that you want to be offered."

Leah reached for the towel between her thighs and pulled it out to fling it off the edge of the bed. She looked down at her feet, saw her high-heeled shoes till strapped to her ankles. She dithered for a moment, wondering whether it would be more exciting to keep them on. She guessed, or hoped, that the coming encounter with Marianne might be a more intimate one. It felt somehow more appropriate to be fully naked, so she hurriedly undid the straps and tossed her shoes off the edge of the bed. Then she snuggled down to lie closer to Marianne, until the side of her body touched the front of Marianne's. She tried her best to hold Marianne's gaze, which seemed to be reading her face, calmly but intently. "I have made up my mind," Leah replied, feeling another shiver of excitement tremble up her spine and across her scalp as she spoke.

"Good," Marianne smiled. She reached out one hand and placed it on Leah's stomach, holding her.

"I want to be a..." Leah began, then stalled. She flinched and cursed herself for having started to speak before being sure she could remember the word. She tried to dredge it up, casting her mind back to her conversations with Lena. She felt sure she had committed it to memory at the time, but now found nothing.

"A ka'ini?" Marianne suggested after a pause.

"Yes," Leah replied, "That means a pet, right?"

"Indeed," said Marianne again, "You would be a very well-liked one, I am sure."

Leah resisted the impulse to prompt Marianne to elaborate on her compliment. Already Leah could feel her hands trembling with nervous excitement. She had the impression that despite the kind words, Marianne was still sounding her out, perhaps testing her resolve and her eagerness. She wondered suddenly whether she should take the initiative somehow, to prove her sincerity more demonstratively. She looked down and with a shudder of delight saw Marianne's dick sticking out beside her, half hard, bending in a slight curve under its own weight, and still glistening with Yvonne's saliva. Leah sat up and took hold of it, trying to steady her shaking hand. She floundered for something cute to say. "Well, let me put my... mouth where my, er... mouth is," she giggled.

Marianne breathed out deeply and stretched out on her back. Leah leaned forward to lay herself out on her front in the opposite direction, cozied up against Marianne's flank, her head at Marianne's hips. She kept a firm hold of Marianne's dick and began pumping it in slow movements, pulling the skin down and taut, then up again. She wriggled herself against the sheets, pressing herself into them, shuddering again from shoulders to hips as she felt Marianne hardening in her grip.

Marianne spread her big soft thighs, letting her balls fall between her legs. They were held smooth and firm in their sack, but perhaps because of their weight hung a little lower than those of the other Sisterhood girls Leah had pleasured. "You're... really big," Leah murmured, putting it to her lips as she spoke, and lapping once lightly at its tip with her tongue.

Marianne gave a quiet sigh of appreciation, "You like that?"

"Oh yes," Leah purred. Then she laughed, "Big is good. I guess I'm kind of a stereotype in that respect."

"Well, all yours," said Marianne, "Show me what you like to do."

Leah licked at it again, feeling it twitch as it reached what looked to be its full length and stiffness. She wrapped her tongue around it as best she could, coating it with her saliva, then put her lips to the shaft and ran them smoothly up and down, running them over the tip with a light kiss. Somewhat unsure of what else she should do to give pleasure with her mouth, she improvised, tried to imagine what might feel good. She pumped a little harder with her hand, a few quicker jerks, twisting with her wrist each time she reached the base. Then she put her lips to the tip, kissed again, and this time pursed her mouth open and drew Marianne's dick a short way in, sucking with her cheeks, only to let it slide out again with a moist pop.

Facing away from Marianne, out of sight of her beautiful, searching eyes, Leah felt some of her initial boldness return. "Looks delicious. I'm afraid I might have to..." she let her voice trail off as she opened wide and plunged her face down onto Marianne's dick, shoving it in past the back of her throat to push it as deep as she could before reflex kicked in and her body resisted. She felt her throat constrict in protest with a gurgling groan, then she pulled back and gasped for air before plunging once again and driving her head all the way down until her lips reached the base. She held herself there for a few seconds, keeping her head steady, giving herself time to return to a calm equilibrium. With a throb of satisfaction she felt the broad muscles of Marianne's buttocks tense beneath her, thrusting faintly upwards to meet her face. When Leah felt the first drops of moisture well up at her eyes, she pulled back, disgorging Marianne's slippery, twitching dick to take a deep breath of exhilaration.

"You, uhh..." Marianne gave a faint groan as her dick twitched again in front of Leah's face, "You like doing that?"

"I like giving pleasure," Leah replied, breathless. Then she wondered whether this sounded like too evasive a reply, "Well, once I even managed to make myself come from sucking dick."

Behind her, Leah felt Marianne's hand creep up her leg to come to rest against one cheek of her backside, fingertips just pressed against the sensitive skin between her thigh and the outermost folds of her pussy. "Well, please go ahead if you think you can do it again," said Marianne.

Leah realized that with her eager remark she had now more or less committed herself to providing a demonstration. Worried that she might not be able to repeat her earlier feat so quickly on demand, she considered for a moment whether she should simply feign success, but somehow she felt sure that Marianne would know it if she did.

Leah gathered her resolve, and tightened her grip on Marianne's dick. She lifted one leg and swung it over Marianne's body, so that she straddled the taller girl across the shoulders. "Is that okay?" she called out, "I can get a deeper angle like this."

Marianne murmured assent, her dick throbbing once in Leah's hand. Leah knew that she was cheating a little, allowing herself to press the top of her pussy against Marianne's body. But she hoped that she could give an exciting enough performance with her mouth that it wouldn't matter. This position also allowed her to stay clear of Marianne's intimidating gaze and concentrate on her task without having to make the extra effort to mask her grimaces of discomfort as she swallowed.

12