Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah put her mouth around the end of Marianne's dick again, grazing at it with her lips. Then when she felt it give another hard throb in response, she thrust her whole head and shoulders forward, swallowing it up in one groaning gulp with much greater ease than she had the first time. She held it deep inside again, catching each reflexive convulsion as it rose within her, and channeling it into a smooth, controlled tightening of the walls of her throat that she hoped would be pleasurable. Marianne's dick was hard and thick, filled her more tightly than she remembered from the few other times she had swallowed one. Though a little uncomfortable, the sensation of being filled and blocked so completely was also deeply satisfying. She imagined it doing the same to one of her other holes.

With the last few seconds left her before she would need to rise for air, Leah reached with her hand to prop one of Marianne's legs up so that she could get her arm all the way round the back of Marianne's thigh to take hold of her balls. She cupped her palm and hefted them once, then took a gentle hold, and as she drew back her head she tugged on them very lightly, as if pulling Marianne's dick out of her mouth by the ballsack. Leah gave a breathy groan of relief. She watched several fine, viscous filaments of her saliva trail from her lips as she reared her head.

"Ohh yes, you will be well-liked," Marianne groaned as Leah pulled back.

As she heard Marianne's voice, Leah fancied also that she could feel the faint brush of Marianne's breath against her moistening pussy, where it sat, exposed and eager in front of Marianne's face. She became aware of just how much she was baring of herself, with her thighs spread wide. She tried not to think about how much of a mess she probably looked down there, following Yvonne's rough treatment, and with her pussy now pulsing and moistening anew with the excitement of pleasuring Marianne. Leah forced herself to relax, let her pussy and her bare butthole throb and pulse as much as they needed to. She hoped only that Marianne found the sight enticing.

"So you don't find it, uhh, strange anymore?" Marianne asked, grunting as Leah pumped her dick once more in a tightly clenched fist, "Sisterhood girls?"

Leah gave another leisurely suck, taking Marianne just as far as the back of her mouth and rolling her tongue around. Then she sucked again. harder, giving herself time to ponder her response. "You know," she said, pausing to draw breath, "I think my first girl, my first Sisterhood girl I mean, she asked me that as well, the first time."

"And?"

"I don't think I found it strange even then," Leah continued, "Just... exciting. I love it. I just really love sucking dicks. And getting them inside me. And everything."

Marianne seemed satisfied with the reply. She thrust her hips up against Leah's slowly pumping grip. "What do you like about them?" Marianne asked.

"Well," Leah paused and looked down at Marianne's dick in front of her, throbbing and taut. The way it strained upward, stiff, made it seem as if it were pleading with her to suck it again. "The way they get hard, I guess. It's nice to make them hard. Feels like an achievement. And when they, er, come." Leah giggled, "I kind of like it when they come all over me and I get it on my face or my clothes. It's just really satisfying, somehow, seeing you enjoy yourselves. Sisterhood girls, I mean."

Leah drew a short breath, then slid her lips slowly onto Marianne's dick once more, pushing forward with her neck and shoulders to drive it back into her throat. She could sense that if she idled now and let herself reminisce or be drawn into more questioning, however sweet and flirtatious, she would lose the fragile swell of excitement that was beginning to build to a climax inside her, and she might have to start over, or to grind herself very hard against Marianne to wring it out. Leah plunged and swallowed, pushing her lips down as far as they would go. She shifted her grip on Marianne's balls to heft and shake them tenderly as she wriggled her head from side to side to nuzzle Marianne's dick dick yet more tightly into her throat.

Leah heard Marianne groan louder, and felt her thrust upwards with her hips. She realized suddenly that she might have neglected to make something clear. As quickly as she could without too much discomfort, Leah arched her head backwards to slide Marianne out again. "I'm, uhh, going to come, I think," Leah said, voice trembling. She tried to draw breath quietly, without revealing how badly she needed air, "Please, feel free to come as well. If you want to, that is."

Without waiting for a response, Leah leaned forward and gulped Marianne's dick back down, sucking in her cheeks to wrap it tight as it slid in through her mouth. With a sudden stiff throb it began spurting already just as the tip passed the base of Leah's tongue. A sharp twitch of surprise shot through Leah's body as Marianne began coming in her mouth, and this, coupled with a joyous wave of pride in her own prowess, sent Leah suddenly and unexpectedly over the edge of her burgeoning climax. Her legs tensed and twitched, and a shudder of relief shook its way down her spine. For a moment before the jet of liquid began gushing with force down her throat, she felt it in her mouth, smooth and hot. She gulped as fast as she could, sucking it urgently down to stop it from spilling out of her mouth, but it kept on coming in powerful, rhythmic spurts until she had to stifle a cough and felt a little of it rise up, stinging, into her nostrils.

Leah fought hard to resist grinding her hips to soothe her throbbing pussy, feeling the short hairs above it scratch against Marianne's soft skin. But then as her eyes scrunched closed and a deep groan shook her chest, she gave in and thrust, gripping Marianne with her thighs and squeezing the top of her pussy tight against Marianne's chest to force a richer, warmer surge of relief up through her insides.

"Ahh... good... girl!" Marianne gasped, her body trembling. Her voice carried a note of shrill sincerity that was new to Leah's ears, as if she were genuinely pleasantly surprised.

Leah took this as her cue to finish up. Her need for air was in any case beginning to get urgent. She planted her hands either side of Marianne's hips to steady herself, then heaved her upper body slowly up and away, sucking and slurping Marianne's dick as clean as she could as it slid slowly out of her mouth.

Leah smacked her lips once to tidy some of the mixture of cum and drool that had escaped them, then she swallowed, threw her head back and opened her mouth wide to draw deep, desperate breaths. "My... pleasure," she panted. Then as soon as she had gathered the will to move again, she reached down and took hold of Marianne's dick and began gently stroking it, feeling it continue to twitch in her hand.

"You are a natural," Marianne sighed. Leah felt Marianne's hand come to rest on her pussy, the backs of her fingers pressed gently into it, until Leah was sure Marianne would be able to feel the tight pulsing of her inner muscles.

"A natural at sucking dick?" Leah laughed.

"That too," Marianne replied, "But I meant that you are a natural ka'ini. You want to please. And you know how to do it. You like being a source of pleasure."

"A source of pleasure," Leah echoed idly, still catching her breath. She savored the phrase, appreciated how neatly it captured the way she had come to feel, or perhaps the way she had always felt, just not specifically about Sisterhood girls. She had always been very anxious to please her girlfriends in bed, and her greatest, most reliable turn-on was the thought of someone else enjoying themselves with her, watching another girl's pretty face crease up in an ecstasy that she had provoked.

12