Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 26

Story Info
Leah enjoys a rough and energetic threesome.
7.1k words
4.76
7.3k
10

Part 26 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah wasn't quite sure how she felt about Katharina's departure. It irked her, not knowing what she had done wrong. Had Katharina not enjoyed it? Leah hadn't felt Katharina come inside her, but even now as she spread her thighs to push herself more firmly down onto Ivy's dick, she felt a soothing, cool wetness all around her butthole, as if Katharina had leaked a little, something that Leah had seen some Sisterhood girls do when they were very aroused or close to climax.

"Did she not want to come in me?" Leah ventured, trying to look disinterested as she faced Lia.

"Yeah, maybe," Lia replied, getting to her feet, "I think she's doing some kind of edging thing. Saving it up or something."

"For what?" As well as seeking to reassure herself that it was nothing to do with any deficiency of hers, Leah was also curious.

Lia stepped forward to put her long slim legs either side of Ivy's chest so she stood in front of Leah. "To cover some other lucky girl in cum, I guess," she mused.

"Katja's thing is a fucking pussy magnet," said Ivy, "Like catnip for sluts."

Leah wanted ardently to know what other girl Katharina might be saving herself for, but felt a little too ashamed to ask outright. "So have you seen any nice, er... sluts so far that you wanted to try out? Apart from me, obviously," Leah laughed to mask her chagrin.

"Why? You jealous?" Lia grinned.

"Never mind then," Leah sighed, "Just shut up and fuck me in the face." She tilted her head back, and was rewarded with a fierce plunge of Lia's dick into her mouth and on past the back of her throat.

Leah felt Ivy reach up and take hold of her bouncing breasts. "There was that one Katja brought as her date," Ivy said, squeezing, "With the fucking monster tits."

Leah remembered something suddenly. She gurgled, groaned, and then pulled Lia's dick slowly out of her throat, switched to pumping it with her hand. "Emmie?" she asked.

"Ohh yeah," Lia moaned, "Emmie. I've got to go find her after this."

Leah was unsure how she felt about being compared to Emmie. On the few occasions in the past when a girl she liked had passed her up for someone else, she had suffered from fits of terrible, passionate jealousy. She felt a tiny echo of that same feeling when she thought of Sisterhood girls getting more pleasure from someone else than from her. But, too, it spurred her on, was exciting in a way that simple jealousy had never been.

Leah stuffed Lia's dick quickly back into her mouth and started sucking vigorously, bobbing her head back and forth with force to push it part way into her throat with each suck. She bounced harder with her hips, smacking her rear end and thighs down each time she ground her pussy onto Ivy's dick.

"Right after... this..." Lia repeated, her voice a dreamy murmur. She took hold of the back of Leah's head and bent forward at the waist to crane Leah's neck further back and thrust down into her mouth from above. "Just ahhh... a little longer," Lia grunted.

Leah felt a warm wash of satisfaction seep through her body, glorying in the idea of being used at both ends, wedged between the other two girls, her throat and her pussy being pushed repeatedly open. Sitting on top of Ivy, Leah could control how much pleasure she let herself have, and could keep herself steadily stoked and riding a long throbbing wave, slowing down for a moment whenever she felt her pussy begin to swell too urgently with heat.

Lia thrust hard and held herself deep inside Leah's mouth for a moment, doubling over to lean onto Leah's head. Leah held steady and tightened her throat, feeling the slightly cooler smoothness of Lia's balls on her chin.

"Lia!" Ivy cried, "I can see your butthole. Gross."

Lia drew herself out of Leah's mouth and straightened up. Leah looked up at her, and held Lia's wet dick against the side of her face as she caught her breath.

"Heh," Lia giggled, "It looks better closer up." She sprang up gaily and then bent at the knees to sit down on Ivy's face.

There was a shrill, muffled groan of protest and Ivy brought her hands up to take hold of Lia's thighs and try to pull her off, but pinned by her and by Leah she could only roll and writhe beneath them.

"Don't worry, she likes it really," Lia winked at Leah. Then she gave a sudden girlish shriek, "That tickles! I can feel your nose ring."

Laughing, Leah put one hand on Ivy's stomach to steady herself and grind harder, twisting herself down until the top of her pussy pressed up against Ivy's body. The slow burn of mounting pleasure inside her was starting to become more insistent, and she needed harder but less frequent thrusts in order to keep herself near the brink of climax.

Lia put her hands on her skinny buttocks to pull them further apart across Ivy's face, then shook her hips as her body gave a brief shiver, Ivy bucking and groaning beneath her. Leah watched Lia's dick throb up stiff in front of her. Then, feeling the wave of pleasure slowly begin to break and throb up from inside, she leaned forward and put her hand to Lia's face to pull her closer. Lia's mouth welcomed hers and their faces pressed together in a deep, breathy kiss. It felt odd, a little presumptuous somehow, kissing a girl she had only just met, while having sex with another at the same time. It was different from when she had kissed other Sisterhood girls during lovemaking. But Leah also felt a pressing need to give her mouth something to do, and to stifle her own grunts and groans as they grew louder.

Leah held on to the back of Lia's neck as her fingers tensed and her body shook. She slammed her hips furiously up and down to push herself firmly and quickly over the brink and then let the relief rush up from her pussy into the rest of her body. She kept her lips pressed tight to Lia's, forcing her tongue into Lia's mouth in between sharp breaths for air.

Ivy moaned and seemed to try to shake her head free. Lia lifted her hips and for a second there was the sound of Ivy's loud, rich voice drawing a deep, desperate gasp, then Lia sat firmly back down. Leah felt Lia's voice vibrating against her lips in a quiet groan, and then felt a warm, wet splash against her chest, then another bigger one. She looked down and saw Lia's dick twitching and spurting. Several jets of cum sprayed out onto Leah's neck, her breasts and her stomach, and onto Ivy's body below.

Lia, face flushed and breathing heavily, leaned back and laughed contentedly. Leah drove herself down onto Ivy's dick and held firmly still, letting her pussy pulse and tighten as it recovered from orgasm. She reached out and took hold of Lia's dick to jerk out the last weak spurts of cum onto Ivy's chest.

Ivy's smothered shrieking grew suddenly louder, her legs kicked and her hands scrabbled at Leah's thighs. Lia's eyes widened. "Quick!" she said hurriedly to Leah, "Get off her!"

"Oh," Leah cried, realizing what was happening. She lifted herself quickly forward and let Ivy slide out of her just as she felt the first hot gush splash up against her thigh. Leah reached down and tried to guide Ivy's dick towards her butthole as she sat back down. The tip nudged against her, but her butthole was still pulsing tightly in the aftermath of her orgasm and it proved too awkward to keep hold of Ivy's spurting and slippery dick at the same time as trying to force it in. Leah gave up and let it just slide snugly up between the cheeks of her backside, wet with cum. She bent it back a little and rubbed herself up and down against it as she ground her pussy against Ivy's firm stomach.

Lia swung herself off Ivy's face and stood up, smiling. She stroked her own dick idly, catching her breath. Ivy lifted her head and groaned loudly, her chest heaving as she took huge gulps of air. "Fuck! Don't... do that!" she gasped, throwing her head back down onto the bed.

Not sure whether the remark was directed at her or at Lia, Leah said nothing for a moment. She kept rubbing her backside against Ivy's twitching dick, gradually slowing down. "That nice?" she ventured.

"Uhhuh," Ivy gave an affirmative moan.

"Ah, fuck, ohh, there's a bit more," Lia grunted.

Leah looked up and saw Lia tugging hard and fast on her own dick. Lia stepped forward and brought it close to Leah's face just as it began gushing a second load of cum. It felt smoother and more liquid than the first, almost like warm water, as it splashed onto Leah's face in several quick jets, then a little more on her neck and her chest.

Leah laughed, startled, and felt her pussy give an unexpected hot flutter beneath her. "You could have done that in my mouth, you know," she giggled, feeling cum dripping down her cheeks and her forehead.

"There wasn't time," Lia sighed, breathing heavily. She continued to stroke herself, more gently, as her dick gradually softened, "Spur of the moment thing."

"Well," Leah sighed. She gathered her strength and heaved herself up and off Ivy to kneel on the bed, "Lie down then and let me get you both cleaned up."

Lia bounced down onto her knees excitedly, then scrabbled to lay herself out on her back next to Ivy. Leah crawled backward to position herself on her front astride one of Lia's long legs. As she flicked her hair away from her face, she found that a few strands had gotten caught in the chain necklace that Marianne had given her. She tore them carefully free, then took hold of Lia's warm, dripping dick. It had almost completely softened, and flopped heavily one way and then the other as Leah toyed with it, shaking it slowly back and forth. She pulled the skin down taut and felt it throb and briefly stiffen before deflating again and releasing a small, thin trickle of cum that ran down over her fingers.

Leah rubbed her pussy idly against Lia's hard, smooth shin. She took hold of Ivy's dick in her other hand and pushed it playfully from side to side while she stroked Lia. Ivy's dick felt still partly stiff. Leah gave it a few quick tugs, and Ivy groaned and scrabbled at the sheets with her fingers as her dick shot out a single tall jet of cum that came down noiselessly across her thigh.

Leah brought her mouth to Lia's dick and sucked it slowly in through pursed lips. She rolled her tongue around it, lapping and swallowing, then pulled it out with a noisy slurp. While she sucked a second time, harder, she let her other hand wander down to Ivy's balls, and held them carefully cupped in her palm. They felt smooth and heavy, and seemed to be gradually shifting in their sack, alternately loosening and tightening. Leah took Lia's dick once more into her mouth, pushing its full length in and then gulping and sucking it clean. Then she disgorged it and held it loosely in her hand. She turned to Ivy and did the same, pulling her dick in through her lips then drawing her cheeks tightly together to suck it clean.

Leah felt a movement above, the mattress shifting a little. She looked up and saw Lia turn her head and shoulders to press her face against Ivy's and kiss her. Ivy's dick gave a stiff throb in Leah's mouth, and Leah took the opportunity to push it a little further in up against the back of her throat. She held it there, sucking idly as she watched the two other girls kissing.

At first, Ivy seemed to open her mouth a little and move her lips against Lia's, murmuring and groaning. Then she reached over and shoved Lia away by the shoulder. "Lia! Get off!"

Lia giggled and sat up. Leah gave Ivy's dick a final suck as she drew it out, then rolled off Lia's leg and knelt between Ivy's spread thighs. Leah felt a little light-headed and giddy. She took hold of her breasts and shook them up and down at Lia. "So," Leah sighed, "You're all clean. I think it's okay to fuck me again now."

"Again?" Ivy sat up. Leah wasn't sure whether the look on her face was disbelief or excitement.

"Don't tell me you've had enough already," Leah rolled over onto all fours and turned around to shake her rear end at Ivy. "My ass is still on offer," she called out over her shoulder, "You want to finish me off properly, don't you?"

Ivy sighed and then clambered to her feet. Leah had expected some preamble, or at least a retort, before things got going again, and so was taken by surprise and cried out girlishly when Ivy suddenly sank to her knees and grabbed Leah's hips to thrust with force into her pussy. Ivy's dick felt as if it was already almost fully hard again. It drove a hot rush of relief up into Leah's body that was almost painful in its intensity.

"Uhh, yeah," Ivy groaned, and thrust a second time, "Lia, you take over. I want to try her mouth."

Leah moaned her appreciation as the first shock of pleasure softened and spread, "Bring it here then," she murmured.

"Just... one... last... uhhh," Ivy grunted as she gave four more slow, deep thrusts, pausing after each one to hold herself tightly against Leah's behind. Ivy slouched forward and reached for Leah's breasts where they hung beneath her body. She gave them a hard, scrunching squeeze, then pulled herself out and rolled aside.

"Ooh, my turn on this end," Lia skipped over Ivy to bounce on the bed just behind Leah, her feet dancing with excitement.

"You can go straight for my... anhh," Leah began, before she was interrupted by another deep thrust into her pussy, this time from Lia, already on her knees and grabbing Leah's thighs.

"Okay," Lia giggled, "Just want to try this hole quickly first. So I can brag that I did you in all three."

"Oh yeah," Ivy added enthusiastically, "I can't wait to tell your friend Yvonne about this."

Ivy's words sank slowly into Leah's imagination, stoking her excitement. She thought of Ivy and Lia gossiping to their Sisterhood friends, or their rivals, about this amazing hot girl who had fucked them to exhaustion. Aware that their encounter might soon be coming to a climax, Leah resolved to rally her last energies and put on a good show. "Fuck, yeahhh!" she moaned theatrically as Lia slammed into her once more.

"Give that here," Leah reached for Ivy's dick as it appeared in front of her. She held it tight and pumped her fist up and down, pulling on it roughly. "Mmm, fuck me," Leah murmured as she began running her lips and her tongue along Ivy's shaft.

"Uhh, your pussy, it feels really... hot," Lia grunted, twisting her hips as she held herself deep inside, pulling Leah back against her by the thighs.

"It wants you to fuck it," Leah replied, slurring a little with her lips spread around Ivy's dick.

Lia pounded at her, jolting her body forward, and Leah groaned again, squishing her nose and mouth up against Ivy's dick. As she had discovered already with Yvonne earlier, Leah found that her demonstrative groaning quickly became a self-fulfilling prophecy. Though her noises began as half-feigned, for the benefit of the other girls, soon the sound of her own voice, hoarse and rich with desire, worked her up into a state of abject, pulsing excitement in which she needed only to open her mouth and let the moans flow out of her, releasing the tension inside.

"Ahh... I just... can't... get... enough... dick!" Leah gasped as Lia pounded faster.

Leah felt Ivy's hands grab her hair and draw it together in two tight bunches. Then she was jerked roughly forward. She managed to open her mouth wide just in time to welcome Ivy's dick as it was shoved in with force, sliding over her tongue and straight down her throat.

"There you go," said Ivy, tightening her grip on Leah's hair, "Maybe that's enough dick for you?"

Leah gurgled, tried to shake her head. She pulled back and tightened her throat to disgorge Ivy's dick, sucking at it as it exited through her mouth. "Nowhere... near," she gasped, "More."

Ivy yanked her forward again, grunting as she thrust into Leah's mouth. Lia slammed from behind, and Leah let herself be pushed forward further onto Ivy's dick. She stifled a momentary constricting choke and let a deep, muffled moan rumble through her throat as she swallowed Ivy down.

A burning, throbbing climax welled up rapidly inside Leah's body. A spreading warmth seemed to trickle down her tightly stuffed throat to join the sounds of her own smothered groans vibrating in her chest. At the same time the insistent hammering being visited on her deliciously sore pussy sent rapid, hard throbs up through her insides and into her stomach, until it all melted together into a pulsing hot glow. Leah buried her face against Ivy's stomach as the agonizing intensity of her orgasm rushed up and sent saliva washing out into into her mouth to seep out through her lips at the base of Ivy's dick.

Lia relented, giving a final hard shove to bury her dick deep inside Leah's pussy and hold it there. "Ohh," Lia giggled excitedly, "Your pussy, it's squeezing. Like it's trying to milk me or something."

Leah took the opportunity to squirm free of Ivy's grip and draw back to free her mouth. "It's just..." she gasped, slumping forward and burying her face in the bedsheets at Ivy's knees, "... uhhh, thanking you, for fucking it."

Leah groaned and heaved herself back up onto all fours. She tossed her hair behind her and put her mouth to the base of Ivy's dick, nuzzling against it. She worked her way slowly upward while she caught her breath, her lips gliding along the shaft, smooth with saliva. As Leah's top lip slid over the tip of Ivy's dick, it suddenly twitched and Ivy cried out. A long jet of cum shot out and splashed first against Leah's teeth, then her nose and her forehead. Two more hit her cheek and landed in her hair before she reached up and took hold of Ivy's dick to guide it to her outstretched tongue. Leah pumped it at the base as she wrapped her lips around it and gulped down the remaining spurts, feeling them spray hot against the roof of her mouth.

Behind her, Leah felt Lia pull out. Leah opened one side of her mouth to speak, keeping Ivy's dick tucked into her cheek. "That's right," she murmured, "Now my ass."

"Oh fuck, okay," Lia said excitedly, "Ass time! I am so ready for this." She nuzzled her dick up between Leah's buttocks.

Leah lowered her hips a little to bring herself to what she judged was about the right height for Lia to get at her. Then she felt the moist tip of Lia's dick press up against her butthole. It was followed by what felt like Lia's fingers, pressing down from above to help push her dick past the first tight ring of muscle. There was a momentary twinge of the strangely satisfying, cathartic pain that had come to be familiar as she was stretched gradually open, and then Lia was in, and Leah felt the tingling, sore skin of her butthole gliding down along Lia's dick as it pushed deeper.

Leah sucked hard on the end of Ivy's dick as she pulled it out. She licked up the last small spurts as she gradually slowed her pumping, then let go, watching it fall between Ivy's legs, limp and heavy. "So," Leah turned her head to look back at Lia, "You want to brag about how you made me come by fucking me in the ass?"

"You can do that?" Lia asked.

"Sure," Leah pursed her lips into a pouting smile, "Yvonne made me come that way loads. She fucks good."

"Ooh wow," Lia squeaked, "So what's best? How do you want it?" She shoved her hips up against Leah's backside and her dick briefly thickened with a throb, stretching at Leah's butthole.

"Yeah, uhh," Leah groaned, "Something like that. But harder." She tossed her hair aside and nodded over her shoulder to indicate the bedpost at the foot of the bed, "You see that black flag up there?"

Lia paused, half way through drawing her dick slowly out of Leah's butthole. "Um, what does that one mean again?"

"It..." Leah began. Then she felt the palm of Ivy's hand slap her hard across the mouth and cheek, raising a loud smack and a sharp sting of pain.

"Quiet, bitch!" Ivy shouted, "Don't want to hear your dumb answer. Save that mouth for sucking dick."

12